Deliberately shrinking him

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Husbound, May 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    oooh! mistress,
    you do have a lot of sissies under your spell !

MissyB likes this.
  2. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    I enjoy seeing cocks that are small and caged because they are now under someone else's control. Small because they are rendered useless. If they were free I can only imagine what would occurred.

MistressS

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I think @MistressS has the right idea. If She owns a cock, it should be kept the way She wants it kept. Small and useless makes sense from Her perspective, because the focus of Her properties should be on Her not their own desires.

chrisc, ChasteBoi150, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  4. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:

Well said My property

superchef08 and ChasteBoi150 like this.
  5. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Some interesting replies in this post...
    In 4.5+ years of being perpetually locked, 'we' have had plenty of practice with cage size exploring and with that, fitting into cages that are far smaller than I should be able to..
    On-topic and as some have mentioned, the 'cap' cage, was the first 'micro' we tried and at first was just to see if I could fit in it, then how long I could be in it, then what it did to me physically regarding erection after release size/quality as well as over-time 'adjustments' regarding 'size'.... Being reduced to just a cap and balls was interesting to look at and over time became easier to 'accept'. The intention wasn't about permanently shrinking me to that size, but did become "while caged", since I could fit in something that small, from time to time I should experience not having a penis as I cannot see/feel/touch any part of it. Most cages still resemble a penis. The best way to remove that appearance is to either cover up the cage or wear one that is so small, 'it' just isn't there any more! OR wear a full belt that doesn't have any exterior features... ANYWAY... Shrinking vs reducing to nearly nothing... Although exploring the concept of 'if kept reduced to nothing' causes actual shrinkage, so-be-it.. but the point was to just try being reduced in size and see what if any change in function/pleasure there was after being kept that small and how I felt while caged having nothing to see/feel/touch. She has less interest seeing physically how horny I am so removing the visual 'breaking out attempts' is an added appreciation for this sort of cage.
    So, deliberately shrinking... sure, it's fun to experience. As a lockee as well as from what she has said....

locked17, bondinchas and Miffy like this.
  6. Barburia

Verified Female

Authority
    Llano Estacado
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    It wasn’t my goal originally. But I soon saw how much the protuberance itself made him cockier, which it’s better to eliminate. I began with the word “irrelevant” as a description of the cock I now consider mine, but “invisible” seems to make s even more submissive. Weeping with desire, but invisibly. I’ve found that I like him that way best.

SmallRyan, Rectrix, asastype and 9 others like this.
  7. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    Interesting replies from all, especially the mistresses. I do wonder if there is a limit to how small a mistress would like to make a cock. Or is it literally a case of the smaller and more useless, the better?

locked_cuckold likes this.
  8. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    as an owned slave or two Mistress' for over 15 years i know longer think that i have any feeling s--i cannot hsve any feelings or desire as a male creature---i exist to please my Owner and Her female lovers with my mouth and to be raped and beaten for their pleasure---sometimes when i bleed after a canning my little clit
    will grow a bit but i do my best at making it retreat into its cover --Owner who be unhappy if She it trying to grow----my caning would be very severe and would not stop until i was bleeding severely

9. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I personally don't want to shrink. I don't think it's really possible anyway. For the people who do find it arousing, I think it's for similar reasons why some like to be humiliated (or to humiliate someone else).

It's one thing talking about how small a penis is, but quite another, more intense form of humiliation to actively shrink a penis. Even if it isn't possible, continuous talk about it as if it is really happening would be quite the mindfuck for a guy who spends most of his time not able to see for himself (so I assume). Imagine never actually being unlocked without being restrained and blindfolded, and you can be made to believe anything.

ugams, Giveitup, bondinchas and 2 others like this.
  10. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    Quite lucky sissies indeed!

MissyB likes this.
  11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I assure you it is... and there are many that do agree with me.
    There are those that will deny the shrinking being possible and then claim theirs grew back. So it did shrink then... ffs

A penis that has lost size some say that if you do not wear a cage for long enough it will return to what was its normal length. That is up for debate I think. Rather depending on how much it did shrink and over what period it took to reduce it and how long was it kept at that new size.

There's some research someone could do if they wanted. But you would need so many case studies. And when it comes down to it... who would care. Who would volunteer?

What is relevent is how you and your Lady feel about what happens or happened to your (or her) penis and that is not really anyone else's concern

Alceste, Rectrix, J.D. and 1 other person like this.
  12. Sarabian

Sarabian Member

Driving
    Edinburgh
    Local Time:
    I have to ask the ladies/keyholders on here, is it a case of that you like to be able to see the cock visibly being reduced in size through your control, so that you can enjoy seeing your power over the chastised person? Or is it that you don't really mind if you can see how small you are making it as you know you have total control over it and that the size is kind of irrelevant? I hope that makes sense what I'm trying to ask there.

13. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    We believe it is a natural condition of long term chastity.
    Orgasms and being out of the cage become gradually less and less likely events.
    So shrinkage becomes a natural goal ,very short cages the way to achieve it and only anal stimulation the norm!

gary170, J.D. and jemima like this.
  14. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    V interesting replies.

15. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I/we fully concur with those who say that long-term serious chastity of 10+ years and 70-80% time does result in "permanent" shrinkage. In other words, it is not as easy to get it hard, it is not quite as hard, and it definitely measures up to 1/2" shorter when hard. Won't argue that age also contributes.

But in answer to your original question, I suspect that most wives who view their "owned" husband as their primary/only source of sexual intercourse, would like to see it normal sized and caged. For wives who might want to cuckold their husband, the desire is to make it appear as small and useless as possible - to remind and excite both of the outside sexual adventure.

Personally, my wife has gone progressively smaller over the years and enjoyed my increasing submissiveness and bewilderment at how small of cage 5.5" (6" originally) will eventually fit in. Mostly just the head showing now :oops:

asastype and Consensus like this.
  16. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    How do you feel seeing how small it looks in the cage?

Penney likes this.
  17. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Exactly. I had the experience recently of having my wife measure me. Circumstances prevent me from verifying her measurements. It was quite the mind fuck.

18. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Very inadequate - compared to our earlier married years, and supportive of whatever she desires. Seeing it confined and shrunk into such a small space is truly a m.f.

Alceste likes this.
  19. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Reading this thread, it appears that more than physical changes such as shrinking, the impact is greater psychologically. If you feel it is smaller, think it's shrinking, or your wife, KH, or Mistress tells you its smaller then the effect is greater than any actual change in physical dimensions. Your mind is such a huge part of sex, and especially chastity, that having doubts about your penis size or functionality, will produce more submissiveness or more effort in pleasing your partner via other sexual means.. The impact is magnified. Despite knowing that erectile tissue is very fluid, and can expand, seeing it compromised into a very small chastity device makes you think it is small with the resulting desire to compensate. So your partner, Mistress, or KH can reap more benefits from you than if you, perhaps had a larger penis.

20. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    It does sound as much a mindfuck as anything else.

21. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    MissyB very well written that is what I believe as well

22. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    As a newbie, this is a great thread.
    Since the caging began my KH has been fascinated with the idea of shrinking it, and given I want what she wants, her fascination becomes my obsession.

The recurring question on this thread: Why is my KH so fascinated by this concept? Simple, from her perspective, neither of us need my penis anymore. If she could find a way to have me constantly aroused (the chastity magic) without having a penis at all that would be her ultimate fantasy (she has teased a surgical solution...)

The thing that messes with your brain is prior to introducing her to chastity she loved my cock. But she loves that ‘magic’ so much more, and she has no desire to live a single day without it; meaning, she doesn’t need it anymore. In fact, she doesn’t even want me thinking about it anymore. To that end, She bought me a behind bars Hannibal 3, and if there was a way to easily pee in it (help?!?!) I would be locked in that 24/7 and never see or be able to touch it again.

Fueling my obsession? 1st it is such a powerfully dynamic giving yourself over completely to someone, and that is elevated to immeasurable heights when that individual makes it clear that their needs so far exceed yours that they are willing to completely deny one of your basest instincts. That is elevated even further when you realize that she’s so committed to this reality that she’s willing to make your penis entirely useless. Yup, to her, it is unneeded. The second element is, although she’s thoroughly enjoying our current dynamic, I know once I’m to the point I would need to be out of the cage for weeks prior to being able to meet her needs again, that the next logical step is being cuckolded - and the idea of her flaunting the power and control of that absolutely thrills me.

I am entirely delighted by the appreciation that this thing that is weakly pulsing and oozing pre-cum between my legs is good for nothing, nothing other than understanding the longer it’s ignored the more intense the chastity magic, the more incredible our relationship is, more deeply I adore my spectacular wife.

23. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    my owner has explained that by shrinking me She has taken total control of my life and mind..by shrinking me(i am now barley 1 inch) and i must take Her word for i have not seen or touched my clit in several years)She does not want me to resemble a male in any way---all 3 of the Women who have owned me have followed the same programs with each Owner fitting me with smaller and smaller cages and belts---i am now conditioned
    to NEVER show any arousal even leaking will earn me a severe beating with whip and spiked steel rod-Owner has altered me in many other areas making it impossible for me to appear in public as a male--but that is too long to explain here--another time.enjoy your new life and be happy and make Her proud

slvdanielle

Consensus, masohedo and Blue00 like this.
  24. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    Owner has requested i reply--i should mention She is the third Woman to own me. i was started with a 3 inch cage held on with 3 piercings-as i became smaller so did the cages. recently put me in a :munchkin with the recess tube which pushs my clit one inch into my vag area . i am now just barley one inch and Owner wants it to shrink to about 1/2 inch based on how it has already shrunk i am sure this will happen. i of course have not touched it in years but Owner claims it is very hard to even hold- it rarely attempts to grow and has little or no feelings even when punished with a crop. it makes Her very happy to know that i no longer respond as a male
    creature..So i an verify that long term shrinkage will occur if constantly put into smaller and smaller cages
    Owner has sent an electrical charge to my butt plug so i must go
    slvdanielle

helled83 likes this.
  25. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    Nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice