Deliberately shrinking him

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Husbound, May 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    OK. I'm not sure how I feel about the idea. There's something hot and kinky in the idea of a woman who's so in control she's deliberately shrinking me. At the same time, being made smaller is a scary thought. I don't know how I'd react if it was done to me for real.

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    In my opinion it doesn't shrink when released-
    Well in my opinion you won't experience actual perm shrinkage so yes smaller cage is a sign of a woman who is in control-that is as it should be and if my wife thinks winter is coming so it's going to be a good idea then my reality will be a cage that keeps it as small and as out of the way as possible

3. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I do believe the idea of a smaller does appeal to my wife, again, like me she would assume no long term performance issues as a given-so her attitude would be simply...'why not?'

amvetsb likes this.
  4. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    I'd love to hear a "why" from a mistress. I wonder what's really in their minds, when it coems to this topic.

5. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    I've found over the years that I have become smaller naturally. Does it bother me? No, I think it looks kind of neat and so does my partner. I quite like the idea of being smaller, and yes it does appeal to my kinky side!

Miffy likes this.
  6. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Mother nature can be so cruel to us males! Not only do we lose stature with age, but your penis will shrink! I also read about this somewhere, but don't remember where, think I googled it!
    Case in point, I used to be 6' tall, now I am 5'10", my penis was 6" long, and now on a good day I am 5", but usually around 4 1/2",
    I have been in a chastity device now for maybe around 20 years! going from a homemade device, to a cb2000, cb6000, cb6000s, and now a Custom Chastity Leopard. Notice that each device is smaller that the device before. Each fit well at first, then became too big!
    I don't really know how much shrinkage is due to chastity, age, or weight gain, but all are factors that can affect the length of your penis!

7. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes i belive my wife knows shrinkage is inevitable with age and as we are a till death us do part couple then i reckon it's crossed her mind because...love! (maybe some pity too!)

8. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    My wife has moved me from the Bon4M Medium to a Small and then to the Micro from time to time. The medium to the small is not too much of an issue, but the micro does take adjustment. The longest I had the small on was 2 weeks, the micro was a weekend. After the 2 weeks in the small, while snug there was an immediate bounce back, the same for the micro. The micro was a little too confining and its used now more for a big tease when she is playing with her girl friend. When that goes on, I know we are having company. Not sure if I would try the micro for longer than a weekend and she has not pushed the idea. She was plenty of pleasure when she has me in the small, so guess I'm lucky.

Miffy likes this.
  9. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    For 'growers' the penis is somewhat elastic. If it's kept contained in a device that doesn't allow erections it will shrink to some extent, though from the many threads I've read it's a YMMV thing. Though I've heard of 'permanent' shrinkage I think this is more fantasy than reality, at least without castration or some disease that causes permanent impotence, in which case erect size is moot point anyway. Once the device is off the normal erection cycle 'stretches' the penis back to its normal (erect and non-erect) size relatively quickly. I've never done any real long term chastity, but have seen small amounts of shrinkage after a moderate stretch of around ten days, with more being noticeable in the non erect than erect state. After a couple of days out of the device everything was back to normal.

amvetsb and wastlander2002 like this.
  10. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When i finished my first long lock up of 53 days my penis was a different shape, a little smaller when flaccid. It went full size when erect and hurt a bit at first. After a week you'd never have known that though.

To be honest, i am dubious that shrinkage is anything but temporary. As to whether i want to shrink... Until recently i would have said no.

But, when researching a smaller cage, i found two surprising things: i like not being able to see my penis and i would like it to be smaller so it doesn't get in the way so much.

Hard to say why women like it. Suspect it's down to how it makes the shrinker feel in relation to Her rather than anything in particular they are after. Many fantasies and activities surrounding chastity and accompanying things seem to me to revolve more around the male and male projections onto female Dommes real or imagined.

As with all things i await being proved wrong, my own experience is limited at best!

Rectrix likes this.
  11. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    I am pretty small n I refer to it as a clit. Wife likes it small since we no longer have PIV she told me it is cute

12. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    if i may try and answer some of the questions asked here. When a Woman takes a submissive male sissy
    most likely She has no desire to have him or i should say permit it to penetrate Her. As She looks at it not as a man but as a think for Her pleasure it has no need for a clit(penis) with any length---after many years on hormones and smaller and smaller cages -my current one is barely 1 inch long i . Owner blindfolds me before
    She removes the cage for cleaning so i have not scene or touched my clit in years-i no longer become aroused. She has taught me to please Her with my mouth and of course She and Her Female lover rape and beat me---this is my pleasure to allow them to use me for their enjoyment so i have no need for anything that resembles a male penis-i can ask for a gift once a year on the day i gave myself to Her as Her owned slave this year i will ask to be allowed to see it--so if you indeed wish to become your Mistress sissy you must be willing to give up that thing that hangs between your legs and a plus if She allows you to wear tight pants
    you will look more like the sissi/slut you desire to be--Enjoy your journey and be happy
    slvdanielle

prien2 and Sissy_Denise like this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree, a few days out and your soon back to normal, although it’s been a few years since I could test this theory!

Masters whoreee likes this.
  14. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    That big, wow! :+1: When you see her google searches studying sewing notions, then you will know for sure :eek:
    And they say "The Silver Bullet won't slow you down". ;)

Barburia likes this.
  15. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    She's already a sewer so i'm guessing she's using the thimble metaphorically

amvetsb likes this.
  16. BigCockTinyCage

BigCockTinyCage "It looks so little!"

Doc
    New Hampshire
    Local Time:

I'd encourage anyone interested in essentially, "castration without a knife", should check out what my micro cage did to a 7" + cock in my Gallery. I think you'd enjoy.

17. BigCockTinyCage

Doc
    New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    I don't think that was a slight, Miffy. IMHO.

18. BigCockTinyCage

Doc
    New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    Your mistress is a "sewer"? or a "sewist" ( a more artful way of saying "one who sews", without conjuring images of waste and filth). Just trying to give you a heads-up before she reads this improperly (for Her, of course), and administers corrections you may not have intended to deserve.

Chaste J. likes this.
  19. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    If you read My information on My profile you will see why. I wanted to take make his cock small & useless. He was an alpha male I wanted to break him. I can only speak for Myself on that. I do have several sissies that I just adore. I started to like seeing their clittys caged and small.

MistressS

Alceste, Rectrix, asastype and 6 others like this.
  20. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    Why do you enjoy seeing cocks small and caged? Does it amuse you? Does it turn you on? Or is it something else?

21. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    Owner locked on my present cage about 18 months ago only removed for cleaning and hair removal about every 60 days---He goal is to shrink it to less than one inch--i am not allowed to see or touch it Her comment when She removes it is (cute) and She tells me that it is becoming more and more recessed--i can't remember the last time i felt anything--so She is getting what She desires so that makes me happy--She has had me order 2 new pieces a flat cage with a tube that will force my clit into my body and a full female belt to hold the cage very close to by body making it impossible to slip out-see-or touch--i will discuss this new arrangment after She locks them on

Alceste, asastype and Sissy_Denise like this.
  22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Yes mine's shrunk we did not set out to achieve that but it has. My Lady is unconcerned and assures me I have no need for concern either it is not as though I will be using it.

Which ws the end of the discussion really.

Alceste and Rectrix like this.
  23. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    How do you feel about the fact it has shrunk?

BigCockTinyCage likes this.
  24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    if you has a cage on you for ages and ages it dose make your willy go smaller but if the cage is left off for a bit then I think really that the willy grows back again. but if you has hormone pills as well it wont grow back and it stops small then.

25. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    well if he really wants to make his Mistress happy he should be glad that the shrinkage pleases his Mistress.
    sounds like the sissy has the right attitude==have a wonderful lourney
    slvdanielle-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice