Deliberately shrinking him

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Husbound, May 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    She was joking

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    WOW

TinyPrincess likes this.
  3. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Turning 60 this year, so size really doesn't matter anymore to me or my Wife(KH). When my Wife tells me to wear my smallest cage, where my penis can't be seen at all. It shows me who is really in charge and that she controls any and all my sexual pleasures. When my Wife lets me get hard, she always tells me how big and hard I look and feel. Now, she might just be trying to make me feel good by telling me this, I'm not sure. But it does make me feel good to hear it. For the last two years, my penis is for peeing and my Wife's amusement. She does with it what she wants to...If she wants me hard, I get hard. If she wants it locked, it's locked...So if she is trying to shrink it, it for her pleasure, not mind...

Mistress Julie and Blue00 like this.
  4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have been in constant lock up for 2.5 months so not as long as some but not have a shrinking problem. I was worried a couple of days ago but out of lock up and no problem. Now my KEYHOLDER likes the look of the smaller cage she likes the cage smaller than the size of the balls. I don't think it is a shrinking issue I think it is humiliation. She picked pink and small.

Attached Files:

5. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Very nice. Pink is always a good choice.

6. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    The penis is a sponge like appendage, it won't shrink permanently.

Going to a smaller cage for a extended period of time will only be temporary.

Gaining weight in the pubic area will also make him appear smaller as it will be hidden away in the weight gain.

anomalous1 likes this.
  7. ashes1334

ashes1334 Long term member

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    I love the shrinking debate! One aspect I heard which actually makes sense but if course the internet is riddled with fiction was this story. A guy claims to have locked over the course of a year during which he only removed the cage long enough to clean once a week. All orgasms he permitted to only have while locked. After unlocked after the year he had unintentionally given himself ED. The appearance was much smaller. Inability to get hard without meds. And still able to orgasm. Sounds like it could work.

amvetsb likes this.
  8. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    There is a 'standard' smaller one than that, it's basically just the head left and squishes everything else back...

Something difficult for many to imagine is that being locked except for when the KH wants to play with it is the most appropriate chastity I can imagine. This, regardless of the cage design or size, is a great approach to chastity itself.. More than just keeping the lockee from their bits, it's simply perpetual chastity and 'she' gets to play with whatever she wants whenever she wants.

The OP being about shrinking deliberately. We've played with the actual shrinking thing and also primarily to experiment with the effects it has mostly to do with pleasure after being squished in a tiny space for x-amount of time. If both are interested in trying it, it can be fun! Similarly with using a pump to see how big your willy can get....

Anyway, this post has been getting a bit of attention and so its been on my mind. Have fun, play safe!

9. Wade

Wade Active member

Local Time:
    Neither of us have any interest in shrinking my penis. We spoke on that before we ever started. Doesn't mean it is wrong.....just not something we are interested in.

10. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    This is true. I only used hormones for between 2-3 months. When I applied my normal cb set up it was quite an experience to have it just drop off in the shower. Also the head kind of took on a more narrow appearance. Since stopping for months now I feel I've regained back to my normal length and the bits recuperated except the one feels a little smaller than it normally was.

11. ChasteBoi150

ChasteBoi150 Active member

Attorney
    Tulsa
    Local Time:
    Love!

12. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    I have been in chastity with my wife as Keyholder for nearly nine months. I have been alowed out for the occasional orgasm and cleaning. (my last two lockups have both been over 70 days)
    I would state that my flacid penis lenght has reduced by approximately 8 mm in that time and I belive though have not had the operunity to measure that my hard lenght has also reduced I would suggest between 10 to 15 mm.
    I don't know if this is temporary or permanent. I suspect that in reality it is at this stage temporary. What it would be like after several years I am not sure.

The devices that I am ordering are smaller than my smallest flacid size so that there is a snug fit as the less growth room the better the long term comfort.

My conclusion is that I belive that the penis due to its nature will conform and fit to the size device that you put it in subject to you reducing this over time, your penis will shrink. I would suggest that if done over many years. The longer it goes on the longer the effects will last if released. But once released eventually the penis would regain most of not all its previous size over time.

Guest 3972 and ashes1334 like this.
  13. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    Interesting in one video was where someone was unlocked after having been kept locked by his mistress for a period of months, don't remember but it might have been 6. As she's stroking him he's not getting up. Then she tells him oh maybe I need to lock it back up. And boom. Erection. Lol funny how chastity has it's effects on people.

Tessasissy and Guest 3972 like this.
  14. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The biggest MF for me is not being able to see it erect or measure it. In that situation, it is whatever size she declares it to be and there is nothing you can do about it.

15. g marcus

g marcus New member

Local Time:
    It seems that as most muscles go not used, they go aprophy and dont function anymore

subrick likes this.
  16. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    I am sure you have all seen the various discussions about what makes a penis, but basically it is not a muscle at all it is more like a balloon with valves controlling the air in snd out. Instead in your penis its blood flow.

So it does not atrophy in the same way, I think the size reduction is just down to lack of expansion of the elastic tissue(skin and blood vessels. So once it gets to expand again the skin and blood vessels learn to streach again. Thus you end up regaining most of if not all of your size again.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  17. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    I am sure you have all seen the various discussions about what makes a penis, but basically it is not a muscle at all it is more like a balloon with valves controlling the air in snd out. Instead in your penis its blood flow.

So it does not atrophy in the same way, I think the size reduction is just down to lack of expansion of the elastic tissue(skin and blood vessels. So once it gets to expand again the skin and blood vessels learn to streach again. Thus you end up regaining most of if not all of your size again.

bondinchas likes this.
  18. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Tessasissy,

Yes, that's true, but some of us, specifically those who have reached a certain age, seem to start losing our ability to "get the blood flowing" down there as it is. I know this varies by genetics, lifestyle and probably a hundred other variables. BUT...ED does happen to some. It happened to me.

So, my penis has shrunk over the years. Whether or not it's directly related to chastity or just "old age", who knows? But there is no doubt, it is quite a bit shorter than it used to be. Probably at least an inch shorter flaccid and even more loss of the length when it's hard. Though, "hard" isn't what it used to be either, unless I use a "blue pill". And even then...it's just not the same.

You youngsters...enjoy it while you can! :)

~subrick

cogman, Susanstoy91 and Guest 2684 like this.
  19. g marcus

g marcus New member

Local Time:
    the muscles that contract and release the blood flow go week and the balloon does not fill also

20. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    I agree age and phisiology will have a lot to do with it and each person's anatomy is different.

Many pepole as they get older gain weight and fat is put on around the pubic bone thus making the penis seem smalle, the penis has not actually shrunk it just d I Es not protrude as much due to the fatvdeposits. Loads of variables.

Ed may or may not happen as a result, but this could be age, psycolicial or other health issue included whilst using chastity it is very hard to determine.

Unfortunaley there is no reliablevreasurch either way so how every you look at it there may me a risk.

But given much of the anecdotal evidence and accounts, I belive taking normal ageing into account with no underlying health issues. The average persons penis won't perminently shrink much.

Performance is another matter. Much of which could be psychological. I can't imagine(yet) almost perminent chastity for years with no release in ever decreasing cage sizes. If this went on for say 10 years may be you would be indoctrinated to such a degree as you would not attempt an errection if released. If so you would not regain sizes as you would not be trying to expand the elastic tissues. May be the valves would not work as well either(I am not a doctor but I don't think they are a muscle either) , But again may be that is just an age thing, or you have developed thickening of the blood vessels etc which would cause Ed any way.

Good luck to every one including me on this journey as we just don't know!

21. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    Yeah I think long term chastity conditions you to stay more on the flaccid side. Too many attempted erections in one day and you'll be hurting the next. Over time you'll find it easier to move into smaller and smaller cages. I think a routine of orgasming through prostate stimulation only while staying locked in smaller and smaller cages would also factor into conditioning. Maybe this could lead to ED as you've effectively been trained that you don't need to be hard to have an orgasm. Thus after time it would be really hard to become or maintain an erection. Regardless, after this period of time your state will be different than what you started off with. Question is, can you go back? Maybe. Anyone want to try? Let us know how it goes. Lol

LukeVallentine likes this.
  22. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    It's for research. The one year challenge. No unlocking unless to clean. And don't even think about getting hard during the cleaning. If you're device gains room, move to a smaller cage. Any amount of orgasms allowed as long as caged, Po's preferred method. Before after and during pictures encouraged.

23. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    It's for science. :+1:

24. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    I've been locked since May 19 . I don't challenge the cage any more so Mistress has agreed to move to a smaller one.

oct29slave likes this.
  25. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    This is currently the training I am going through.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice