Aug 17, 2023
Local Time:
12:35 AM
Llano Estacado
Authority

Barburia

Long term member, Female, from Llano Estacado

Verified Female

@Sissy_Denise I would say a long slow evolution, punctuated by significant transition points: sex with a sub man, for example. Dec 25, 2018

Barburia was last seen:
Aug 17, 2023
    1. Markmaid
      Markmaid
      I was hoping to meet some one local
      1. Barburia
        Barburia
        Of course. But welcome nonetheless.
        Apr 5, 2019
        Smallerthanmicro88 likes this.
      2. Smallerthanmicro88
        Smallerthanmicro88
        Local or not, I always ask a mistress for what she believes are character traits of a good and true chastity sissy. I also love to discover the different ways she has managed to ensure a smooth and constant transition into submission and/or sissy lifestyle. As a chastity sissy myself, I always want to make sure that I am becoming the best I can be. So, Mistress Barburia, any advice? Please.
        Feb 19, 2021
    2. mike52p5
      mike52p5
      hi nice view
    3. nonerect
      nonerect
      Thanx!
      Barburia likes this.
    4. Sissy_Denise
      Sissy_Denise
      May I have your permission to respond to your post in the Ladies section "Your view of sissification?"?
      attistoC likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        I obviously can't speak for others, but for myself it's not " anything to be ashamed of" and I don't think it's technically "humiliating". I like the feel and expression of female attire. Women get all of the cool colors and styles. I might be somewhat embarrassed, but I like challenging the status quo.
        Jan 5, 2019
        sextudent, attistoC and sissy_connie like this.
      3. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        My "dressing is definitely not to disrespect to women in any way. I don't believe many men are emotionally strong enough to exist as a woman, I know I'm not! Thank you for indulging my comments. As @Ms King said, "I can’t help but question the conflict of respecting women while getting off on the humiliation of emulating one." I don't get that either!?
        Jan 5, 2019
      4. Ms King
        Ms King
        I absolutely get wearing whatever clothes you feel most express you, and both myself and my boy routinely ignore gender norms. More power to you, doing what you want to do. I think my issue is that most of what I see in sissification suggests that it is relating to degradation- particularly the language and wish to be “forced”. Everyone should wear whatever makes them happy.
        Jan 5, 2019
    5. Barburia
      Barburia
      @Sissy_Denise I would say a long slow evolution, punctuated by significant transition points: sex with a sub man, for example.
      attistoC, slave_m, Kiesela and 2 others like this.
      1. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        Thanks, sounds like it was a pleasant and enjoyable transition to your current status. Glad it wasn't a neanderthal that treated a Lady poorly.
        Dec 25, 2018
        nonerect and Barburia like this.
    6. Sissy_Denise
      Sissy_Denise
      Interesting profile (Domme/Switch) , are you into chastity for yourself also?
      1. Barburia
        Barburia
        Hi @Sissy_Denise, thanks for asking. I’m pretty entirely dominant nowadays, but I spent most of my life more submissive sexually. And I want to honor that. And I’m even willing to play it sometimes too.
        Dec 25, 2018
        attistoC, nonerect and Sissy_Denise like this.
      2. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        If you don't mind my asking, was it evolution or revolution?
        Dec 25, 2018
    7. Abhi
      Abhi
      Mistress
      can you please lock me in chastity cage just to serve you
      How much days/weaks/months you wants me to be in chastity mistress
      Thank you highness i ill always be on your feets
      Waiting egerly for your reply
    8. Hardazzprix
      Hardazzprix
      I surrender
      Barburia likes this.
    9. tiemeupalso
      tiemeupalso
      west Texas or West,Texas?
      1. Barburia
        Barburia
        Pretty much Post. Ironically.
        Dec 9, 2018
  • About

Llano Estacado
    Authority
    Your chastity role:
    • Domme
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice