Last Activity:
Dec 4, 2020 at 4:13 AM
Local Time:
11:29 PM
Central Iowa USA
IT

asastype

Service sub to Mistress AMA, Male, from Central Iowa USA

Got lax on my service last week and received a C grade. Gotta improve this week. Still at 6 Os for the year, denied for 70 days right now. Nov 30, 2020 at 9:24 PM

asastype was last seen:
Dec 4, 2020 at 4:13 AM
    1. asastype
      asastype
      Got lax on my service last week and received a C grade. Gotta improve this week. Still at 6 Os for the year, denied for 70 days right now.
    2. asastype
      asastype
      6 Os for 2020 and that may be all. Getting A grades for my behavior, but getting released is another thing. 57 days chaste as of today.
    3. asastype
      asastype
      Into NO-vember, 47 days chaste. Six Os for the year with promises that that is all to Jan. Got an A for good behavior this post week.
    4. Dylan57
      Dylan57
      Thanks for living my post
    5. asastype
      asastype
      Got an A for last week's behavior and still at 6 Os for the year. I've been caged 98% of Loctober so far.
      Js12457899 likes this.
    6. asastype
      asastype
      Got an A for my behavior last week after getting all my chores done. Sitting at 6 Os for the year and 20 days since my last one (for 2020?).
      66obeymygirl likes this.
    7. asastype
      asastype
      Got a B for behavior this week. Did well overall, but didn't wear my collar and leash inside one day and She noticed. At 6 climaxes ytd.
    8. asastype
      asastype
      Got an A for good behavior for the past week! I've been 42 days chaste, hanging at 4 for the ytd.
      njcuckold likes this.
    9. asastype
      asastype
      Behavior/attitude dropped to a B last week. 21 days since my last O (4 for the year). Focusing on being actively submissive.
    10. asastype
      asastype
      Got an A for the week after nicely detailing cars for @MistressAMA and Her Friend. Holding at 4 Os for the year, locked for 9 days.
    11. asastype
      asastype
      Great climax last Sat, so at 4 for the year and starting a new chaste period. Got an A for my behavior, which made me happy!
      njcuckold likes this.
    12. asastype
      asastype
      Hoping Mistress will end my 97-day drought tonight! Got a B for my behavior last week-- need to be a more enthusiastic sub.
      njcuckold likes this.
    13. asastype
      asastype
      Improved my behavior, but made one big mistake, so @MistressAMA gave me a "B" this week. I'm at 90 days since my last climax.
      Arti_Rao likes this.
    14. asastype
      asastype
      Snapped at my Keyholder Wife last week and got an "F" for the week plus an extra 10 day delay minimum. 84 days chaste w no end in sight.
    15. asastype
      asastype
      Got an A for my behavior and attitude last week! It helped that i had the chance to serve Mistress and Her Friends on Thu. 78 days chaste.
    16. asastype
      asastype
      Another B for my service/attitude last week. Need to apply myself more. Currently at 70 days since my last climax.
      njcuckold likes this.
    17. asastype
      asastype
      Got a B for last week, nothing bad, just not enough extra effort. Currently at 64 days since my last O, holding at 2 for the year.
      njcuckold likes this.
    18. CagedNight
      CagedNight
      Congratulations on your second A, and thank you for the like, on my introduction. Keep up the good work, asastype.
      asastype likes this.
      1. asastype
        asastype
        Thanks for tracking and for ther encouragement!
        Jun 30, 2020
        CagedNight likes this.
    19. asastype
      asastype
      Recieved an A for the second week in a row for good sub behavior! Currently at 56 days since my last climax and holding at 2 for the year.
      njcuckold likes this.
    20. asastype
      asastype
      Received an A from Mistress for better behavior this week. No whammies! Currently at 48 days chaste, mostly caged. I've had 2 Os this year.
      njcuckold likes this.
    21. asastype
      asastype
      Got a B grade this week for my submissiveness. Too much mansplaining for an A. 41 days chaste, mostly caged.
    22. asastype
      asastype
      Locked and denied for Her pleasure.
      njcuckold likes this.
    23. asastype
      asastype
      Out of the cage healing, then back in for 80 days minimum.
    24. asastype
      asastype
      Tongue busy, dick locked.
    25. asastype
      asastype
      Locked and eager to chat about it
  • About

Central Iowa USA
    IT
    My key is held by:
    AMA
    Locked since:
    Early May
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    A271, A272, CB 3000, CB 2000
    Chastity resume:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice