Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
10:25 PM
Central Iowa USA
IT

asastype

Service sub to Mistress AMA, Male, from Central Iowa USA

i was assigned research on foot massage by one of my Superiors. Tonight is the exam--giving massages to Her and my Domina. Hoping to pass! Mar 11, 2024

asastype was last seen:
Mar 19, 2024 at 3:24 AM
    1. asastype
      asastype
      i was assigned research on foot massage by one of my Superiors. Tonight is the exam--giving massages to Her and my Domina. Hoping to pass!
    2. asastype
      asastype
      With the weather warming up, Domina has me back in my smaller cage and ring. 5 mm smaller ring and 1 cm shorter, but a better fit TBH.
    3. asastype
      asastype
      Welcome to Lent. One guess as to what i am giving up for the season--same as the last several years.
      Her Beloved and Goddess Jade like this.
    4. asastype
      asastype
      Got my morning maintenance spankings within 30 seconds of waking up this morning. A real wake-up call! Luckily, Domina went light on me.
    5. asastype
      asastype
      Had my drawing last weekend: max of 4 climaxes of any kind in 2024. She decides when and how. Any unauthorized ones drop it to zero left.
    6. TWRDO96
      TWRDO96
      Hope the holidays were good for you. Hope to see you soon.
    7. asastype
      asastype
      Drawing for 2024 max number of climaxes is this weekend. Domina has from 0-33 in the pot, with a bunch of 4s and a couple 3s. Very nervous!
      LockedTower likes this.
      1. LockedTower
        LockedTower
        Something tells me if you draw the 33 that the drawing will immediately be declared faulty and you'll have to pick again.
        Jan 16, 2024
        asastype likes this.
    8. asastype
      asastype
      Domina allower me orgasm #5 for the year over the weekend! So. Damn. Wonderful. Back in now and waiting to see what will be allowed in 2024.
    9. asastype
      asastype
      Just got the ok from my Domina to unlock, maybe get climax #5 (and last) for 2023 soon! (fingers crossed!). Drawing for 2024 max Os in Jan.
    10. asastype
      asastype
      Knelt down on my pillow and served as a footstool for Domina at a play party over the weekend while She chatted w other Ladies and Dommes
    11. asastype
      asastype
      Used my new cock sheath last night to pleasure Domina and She loved it! Locked back up today after She showed a milking. Happy sub here!
      Happytoplease and Rectrix like this.
    12. asastype
      asastype
      Focusing on service to my Domina and Her Friends. Being loaned out for yard work and house cleaning later this week. Thank You, Domina!
      NEsubhub likes this.
    13. asastype
      asastype
      Domina allowed me to serve as Her footstool and table at a kink party yesterday. i love being objectified by Her, esp in from of Others.
      Mistress Dita and Rectrix like this.
    14. asastype
      asastype
      Domina decided that 150 days chaste was enough, so last night i had #4 climax for the year!! Thank You, Domina! Max of one left now.
      locked_rubsub likes this.
      1. locked_rubsub
        locked_rubsub
        So lucky
        Oct 21, 2023
        asastype likes this.
    15. asastype
      asastype
      With guests now gone after a long weekend, Domina says that we'll double up on maintenance spankings for the rest of the week to make up.
      LockedinNH2 and Rectrix like this.
    16. asastype
      asastype
      New record for me! 127 days since my last climax. Might get an O after Locktober but not before. Grateful to @MistressAMA for Her control!
      Rectrix and NEsubhub like this.
    17. asastype
      asastype
      At 120 days since my last climax now, just 6 short of my record. That ends my punishment for an unauthorized O...but Loctober.
      Rectrix likes this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Hope she keeps it going, blow through your old record, reach new level of chastity.
        Sep 20, 2023
        asastype likes this.
      2. asastype
        asastype
        Thanks for your support, @Rectrix! She's talking about having me go a year...
        Sep 20, 2023
        Rectrix likes this.
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        I'm approaching a year, it's beginning to feel endless and hopeless and permanent. That's good, I guess.
        Sep 21, 2023
        asastype likes this.
    18. asastype
      asastype
      My Domina stayed last night that She is excited at the thought of denying me for an ENTIRE YEAR! She's not sure yet, but it's on the table.
      flrloving likes this.
    19. asastype
      asastype
      Went to a Kinky Cabaret on Fri. Lots of great dancing, music and sexy fun. Highlight: kissing the shoes of Domina's new Domme-in-training!
      nikkel likes this.
    20. asastype
      asastype
      Celebrating Day 100 today, with at least 60 to go. This will set a new record for me by a long ways.
      LockedTower and Rectrix like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Congratulations!
        Aug 31, 2023
        asastype likes this.
    21. asastype
      asastype
      At 80 days chaste now, about halfway to my next possible release date of Nov 1. Domina is threatening to have me go longer. So. Horny.
      Maid Denise and NEsubhub like this.
    22. asastype
      asastype
      Really got called out by one of my Superiors last night with Domina's permission. Lots of punishments for Their amusement coming up.
      NEsubhub likes this.
    23. asastype
      asastype
      Saw a dog cage set out on the curb on the way into work today. Might pick it up if it's there this pm. OK to get in to check for size?
    24. asastype
      asastype
      Domina had me drop my pants so a Domme Friend of ours could examine my new dog tag attached to my cage. Super humiliating and exciting!
    25. asastype
      asastype
      Last car detailing job: dashboard was "too shiny". Punishment: 5 minutes kneeling on the MM rice board. Suggestions for matte cleaners?
      NEsubhub likes this.
  • About

Central Iowa USA
    IT
    My key is held by:
    AMA aka Domina
    Locked since:
    24x7
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    A271, A272, CB 3000, CB 2000
    Chastity resume:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice