Birthday:
Jul 28, 1971 (Age: 52)
Cape Town
Business Owner

JayDub

Member, Male, 52, from Cape Town

JayDub was last seen:
Apr 26, 2024 at 10:18 AM
    1. There are no messages on JayDub's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 28, 1971 (Age: 52)
    Cape Town
    Business Owner
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000 and more recently a metal device not unlike the Jailbird (unbranded).
    Chastity resume:
    17/8/16
    40-something husband, Dad and busy business owner. Married 16 years, with the last 7 or 8 being more or less an FLR. We came to chastity about 4 years ago, and if we'r being honest it was the start in my Wife actually taking a keen and enthusiastic interest in our D/s dynamic. I'm still only locked probably 50% of the time, but this tends to be with little or no intimacy whilst locked... although in the last year that has started to change with Her realising she gets incredible turned on by being pleasured whilst I remain locked up.

I'm here largely to find answers to practical questions, and to just learn in general from others enjoying the same or similar journeys.

My BIG question currently is what to do device-wise having just discovered how easy it is to "pull out" the back of my device (discovered whilst heavily soaped in the shower). This was a psychological blow for me, so I need to find a solution. Torn between frenum piercing or urethral insert... decisions, decisions.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice