Aug 13, 2020 at 5:19 PM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
1:50 AM
US East Coast

Rectrix

Active member, Male, from US East Coast

First PIV ejac since August. She's left me unlocked. Feeling insecure. Jan 7, 2020

Rectrix was last seen:
Aug 13, 2020 at 5:19 PM
    1. jvabox
      jvabox
      Thanks for the likes
    2. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      First PIV ejac since August. She's left me unlocked. Feeling insecure.
      1. Clean Living
        Clean Living
        Rectrix, Hope your health is OK. PIV sex!? What a bag of emotions that must have unleashed. You belong locked, She must correct this mistake ;-)
        Jan 7, 2020
      2. Kiesela
        Kiesela
        I hope you are all sorted now
        Jan 10, 2020
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Still unlocked, and it appears she prefers it this way for now. The temptation has proven irresistible.
        Jan 10, 2020
    3. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Released for intrusive medical procedure yesterday, relocked today. First night unlocked since August.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Hope everything is a-okay bud. I always feel naked , but thatmight not be the right word. Maybe just strangely uncomfortable. Don't like those imteruptions.
        Dec 14, 2019
    4. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Allowed erection & entry to the holy place but no spurting. She came many times w/ help of wand. Immediately relocked. In love & submissive.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        @Rectrix , Remember when that was all we thought about, the big finish. How it pales in comparison to the pleasure we can give to our wonderful women. We show them who we are there for. ;-)
        Nov 19, 2019
        Rectrix likes this.
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        @Allen1987, I don't really want the big finish anymore, it takes too far me out of my submissive space. I really prefer to worship with my tongue and lips and listen to her superior multiple orgasms.
        Nov 20, 2019
    5. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Hard night, three hours of caged wood. Grateful for her erection control.
      Skyhigh, cshorts, Guest 3333 and 5 others like this.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Grateful they care enough to help us and and give us control.
        Nov 7, 2019
      2. Clean Living
        Clean Living
        Can relate - Mr. Happy never seems to learn about the cage. And caged he will remain, thanks to my Lady.
        Nov 7, 2019
    6. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Completing Locktober, my wife told me she insists on No-vember. Submissive and throbbing.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        After a frustrating summer it sure is good to get back to where we feel the best. Nothing better than to be at Her feet.
        Nov 1, 2019
        Rectrix likes this.
      3. Guest 0842
        Guest 0842
        Mine decided on No Year !! I get to have sex and orgasm 3 times per year ! Other than that (when she is in a good spoiling mood), I get ruined hand jobs !
        Nov 1, 2019
        Rectrix likes this.
      4. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        She says it's exactly where I need to be.
        Nov 1, 2019
        Guest 0842 and Allen1987 like this.
    7. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Had a good conversation with my wife about how she can help deepen my submission. Hopeful.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Communication is always #1, keep it up.
        Oct 12, 2019
    8. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Starting Locktober 8 days from last erection and 45 from last ejaculation. Will be hipassing the sweet spots of denial. Feeling submissive.
    9. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Still locked on our mini-vacation and celebrating a special day.
      Mr M, cshorts, harddenial and 4 others like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        45 mile bike ride to the beach, locked and loving her the whole way.
        Throbbing in my beach chair.
        Sep 21, 2019
        CouriousNorth and My-submission like this.
    10. Gigaman
      Gigaman
      Hang in there bud.
    11. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Locked since Sunday, after a very confusing, angst-filled summer of "freedom." We both missed it, and lack of communication didn't help.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        I wouldn't of liked that at all
        I would have the same feelings.
        Aug 28, 2019
      2. harddenial
        harddenial
        Hope things are getting back on track.
        Aug 29, 2019
    12. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Happy birthday to me. Happy Mothers' Day to her. I wonder if she will permit erection today. I think that's what I want -- but I'm not sure.
      1. Penney
        Penney
        Happy birthday to you as well! May your wishes come true....or not, as your Mistress decides.
        May 12, 2019
        Rectrix and Allen1987 like this.
      2. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day to the Miss. I know you will enjoy your day with whatever She decides, that's what we do.
        May 12, 2019
        Rectrix likes this.
      3. Ms. Joanne
        Ms. Joanne
        Bit late of me. But a Happy Birthday for yesterday. Hope you had a lovely day!
        May 13, 2019
    13. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Had a dream about sucking cock last night. First dream like that ever. Feeling a little disoriented and very submissive and horny.
      Guest 0831, Bear20, Den737 and 3 others like this.
      2. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        Fantasies are fun, but I don't think I could ever do it in the flesh. Just follow your heart or Her commands. Could I do it if commanded, ......... maybe, but I'm definitely not ready right now. Being caged in chastity does change your perspective though! You only live once, be sure you enjoy it!
        May 6, 2019
        Penney likes this.
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        She would never permit it, doesn't even like me to dress in panties. But I'm pretty sure that I would do it if permitted.
        May 6, 2019
        Penney likes this.
      4. Penney
        Penney
        I suspect that many of us that are locked for a long time would, if told to do so.
        May 9, 2019
    14. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Very smooth and soft after weekly grooming. Locked tight and small. Feeling very submissive and in awe of women, they're freaking goddesses!
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Right there with you Bud!
        Apr 18, 2019
        Wonderwomanssub likes this.
      2. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        Just love being shaved smooth and finished with a perfumed lotion,...........bliss
        May 6, 2019
        Penney likes this.
    15. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Sleepless after worship and a long night of tight unrelieved throbbing int'rections.
      1. Clean Living
        Clean Living
        Oh, man, am I ever there. Are 'int,rections' interrupted erections? Good luck with your new status; I watch with excitement and alarm.
        Apr 8, 2019
        Allen1987 and Rectrix like this.
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Int'rection is our contraction for internal erection, the huge throbbing lump beneath the pubis that fills and pushes the cage, that longs vainly to be free and big.
        Apr 8, 2019
        Allen1987, Den737 and cshorts like this.
      3. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        With my full belt I can go as long as She wants. How sweet it is!
        Apr 9, 2019
    16. Rectrix
    17. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      This a.m. she reaffirmed that my chastity "is going to be permanent." Then she sent an article titled "How to Keep Towels Soft and Fluffy."
      2. Unlucky
        Unlucky
        Well? How do you keep them soft and fluffy?
        Mar 31, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      3. Gigaman
        Gigaman
        I love a good sense of Humor. That’s funny!
        Mar 31, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      4. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        WWS, in our house "permanent" means she has complete indefinite control of erection and use. I don't know if she'll let him cum again or not; I know it hasn't happened this year and she's hinting it may not -- she said "finito, waloo."
        Mar 31, 2019
        Den737 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    18. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Relocked. It's a vacation from the pressure of constantly edging and trying to hold off. She's too busy this week to babysit a masturbator.
    19. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Miss has unlocked me for several days for erection health, but says no masturbating. It's hell dealing with the erections. Miss the cage.
      Ma’am M, Den737, Unlucky and 7 others like this.
      2. cshorts
        cshorts
        What is the health concern she (you) have?
        Mar 18, 2019
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        She wants him growing his full length to assure continued virility and size, and to avoid developing ring bumps at the stem.
        Mar 18, 2019
        cshorts likes this.
      4. jshackleton2016
        jshackleton2016
        Try to enjoy the advantages like less messy peepee and wearing those tight pants again you have not worn in a while.
        Mar 19, 2019
    20. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      As we prepare to change the clocks tonight, I realized that I've only had one orgasm since it was last daylight savings time. Submissive.
    21. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Feeling humble. I've not been obeying one of my wife's rules and she called me on it today, told me to get out the "consequence appliers."
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        I am sure you will rectify the problem post haste. We all stumble at times. That is why is so wonderful that there is someone to get us straight. Being humble is the first step. It only makes us better.
        Feb 26, 2019
        Gigaman likes this.
      2. Love&Passion
        Love&Passion
        Don't we like it if they hold us accountable? ;)
        Feb 26, 2019
        Rectrix likes this.
    22. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Happy Valentine's Day to all our wives, girlfriends, and keyholders. Let's do something special and loving for them today.
      Robinoh, Allen1987, cshorts and 2 others like this.
      1. Penney
        Penney
        Happy Valentines Day to you and your Mistress.
        Feb 14, 2019
        Robinoh and Allen1987 like this.
    23. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Locked for weight loss regimen since Jan 27, down 9 lbs, erection permitted after another 5. Worshipped, and served her w strap-on today.
      harddenial, G42G, Den737 and 4 others like this.
      1. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        I lost 70 lbs over a period of three years. Then came the road I am on now. We do it for them because they care about us. Great job my friend.;-)
        Feb 10, 2019
        Rectrix likes this.
      2. Den737
        Den737
        Keep the weight loss going. I lost almost 70 lbs in less than a year. That was a few years ago. I feel so much better now . Keep the faith Brother
        Feb 11, 2019
        Rectrix likes this.
    24. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Unlocked for worship and erection, denied entry. Grateful for worship and thankful for denial. Relocked this morning.
    25. Allen1987
      Allen1987
      Happy New Year to you and your Queen. May they always keep us waiting and accept our service.;-)
      nonerect and Rectrix like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        And to you and yours, Allen.
        Jan 1, 2019
        nonerect likes this.
  • About

US East Coast
    My key is held by:
    My Wife
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Bon4Msmall; Bon4 silicone; Prison Bird A273-small; Prison Bird A226; generic Chinese. Love the A273.
    Chastity resume:
    Since 2016, continuous 24/7 except when She decides otherwise.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice