May 26, 2022 at 4:07 PM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
8:34 PM
US East Coast

Rectrix

Long term member, Male, from US East Coast

I'm really missing my erections and pussy, but my wife isn't. Day 193. Chastity is starting to feel real and permanent, not a game. May 8, 2022

Rectrix was last seen:
May 26, 2022 at 4:07 PM
    1. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      I'm really missing my erections and pussy, but my wife isn't. Day 193. Chastity is starting to feel real and permanent, not a game.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Obviously, I'm struggling the couple of days, feeling a little forgotten.
        May 9, 2022
        Lazlo Toth likes this.
      3. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        Yes, feeling forgotten makes one ask if it is "worth it". I don't blame you Rectrix and feel the same way at times. I humbly offer another thought: Erections and intercourse are simply NOT for us. Whether forgotten or not. It's the total reframing we must strive for. Not endurance, but a true change of heart. THIS is my biggest struggle too.
        May 9, 2022
        Rectrix likes this.
      4. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Thanks, Laz. That's a hard one to accept though, of course, I've had the thought many times.
        May 9, 2022
        Lazlo Toth likes this.
    2. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      26 weeks, 6 months locked. No erections, no release of semen. I am a chaste, submissive, locked husband.
      1. Lockedprop
        Lockedprop
        Congratulations buddy
        Apr 27, 2022
      2. Alceste
        Alceste
        Very impressive!
        Apr 28, 2022
    3. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Day 140, 20 weeks with no erection. I am accepting that I am a locked submissive beta male.
      cshorts, harddenial, asastype and 4 others like this.
      1. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        I can only imagine how this feels. It's the erections we truly miss. Now, not even YOU know if you CAN get a full erection. Perhaps your wife may take that knowledge away from you for good.
        Mar 16, 2022
        sis_nikki likes this.
      2. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Oh I know I could, I'm reminded of the ability around 4 a.m. every morning, but without her permission I may not.
        Mar 16, 2022
        Lazlo Toth likes this.
    4. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      I dreamed I was masturbating but woke up throbbing against the steel, unable to touch or rub. I'm so thankful for my chastity cage. Day 127.
      sis_nikki, harddenial and asastype like this.
    5. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      100 days locked with no erections. I belong in chastity and see no way out. When do I know it's permanent? Wondering where my alpha went.
      sis_nikki, Gigaman and Lazlo Toth like this.
      1. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        First, congratulations on a great milestone. Second, I can only imagine the conflicting feelings. You would crave an erection most of all. Then to cum. But then what? Only to begin the cycle again--knowing that your wife viewed it as if you were urinating or something, not for her sexual satisfaction.
        Feb 4, 2022
        Rectrix likes this.
    6. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Woke up caged, swollen & thrusting from behind in a hot sex dream. Now realizing I may never actually become erect & fuck real pussy again.
      1. Lockedprop
        Lockedprop
        That realisation when you get back to your senses after waking up locked n horny is a bliss
        Jan 17, 2022
      2. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        I try hard to fully grasp the dichotomy. Horny. But traditional relief is simply inappropriate for some of us.

May I ask Rectrix? Does your wife more "deny" you for her sport, or deny you because she knows erections and ejaculation are simply not the right thing for you?
        Jan 18, 2022
    7. cagedfellow
      cagedfellow
      Thanks for your likes and comments
    8. Dan Lions
      Dan Lions
      Congradulations, what is your goal (or her goal for you)?
    9. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Have passed 100 days pussy-free, and now 68 days without erection or release of semen. Balls tingling, feeling more submissive every day.
      elias, harddenial, Lockedprop and 3 others like this.
      1. Lockedprop
        Lockedprop
        Congratulations, enjoy the sensations
        Jan 3, 2022
        cagedfellow likes this.
      2. cagedfellow
        cagedfellow
        Nice! How it goes ? Easier? Mindset ?
        Jan 8, 2022
      3. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        I'm not seeing any interest on my wife's part in unlocking me or using me, and starting to consider the implications of Newton's first law, that if a penis is at rest in a cage it will remain at rest in a cage. The idea that I may be pussy-free for life is very sobering.
        Jan 8, 2022
        Lockedprop likes this.
    10. dynamic
      dynamic
      Thanks for your likes. I am very glad that you liked my post.
    11. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      57 days locked with no erections, longest period ever. Miss my male superpower. Trying to accept that erections & pussy are for real men.
      asastype, Txrbl, Lazlo Toth and 3 others like this.
      1. harddenial
        harddenial
        Nice work!
        Dec 23, 2021
      2. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        I like how you are trying to reconcile the REAL reason you are locked: erections should only be permitted for real men. Erections, ejaculation and penetration--This that are simply inappropriate for us.
        Dec 26, 2021
        Crybaby and asastype like this.
    12. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      40 days and 40 nights, locked with no erections and no release of semen. Accepting myself as a chaste submissive beta male.
      1. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        Brilliantly done. I know how important erections are to you Rectrix. This is quite a statement of love for your wife.
        Dec 7, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    13. DidIReallyAsk4This
      DidIReallyAsk4This
      THank you for the likes on my photos. I truly love worshipping my Bride's feet
    14. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      On the beach, locked.
      Maid Denise, asastype, John and 2 others like this.
      1. Gigaman
        Gigaman
        Two very good things ! Have fun
        Sep 27, 2021
        cshorts likes this.
    15. bknd90
      bknd90
      hello hello, thank you for the like on my thread, stay safe
    16. All for my Queen
      All for my Queen
      Thank you for the like
    17. Jeanette_Phillips
      Jeanette_Phillips
      Thank you for liking my photo
    18. jvabox
      jvabox
      Thank you for the likes
    19. Gigaman
      Gigaman
      It’s the only way, stay locked my friend.
      Rectrix likes this.
    20. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      I am a Masturbator. I need to stay locked and avoid opportunities and temptation.
      1. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        In life, being able to admit to one's core being is a giant step towards growth and development. While I feel that we masturbators are chronically afflicted, confessing to being so gives us a chance to better ourselves through chastity.
        Apr 8, 2021
        Rectrix likes this.
    21. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Easter Arising, after 49 days since Valentine's.
      1. cshorts
        cshorts
        Lovely way to celebrate the resurrection!
        Apr 4, 2021
    22. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Super horny today, so swollen in my cage and distracted. Wish I could masturbate for her or fuck her like I used to.
    23. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Day 25 locked and without erection. Finally feeling calm and at home, tingling at the tip. Acceptng life erection- and pussy-free.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I am not there yet , but working on it. My lock up could be longer than 60 days . Day 14
        Mar 11, 2021
      2. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        Few people embody the spirit of the chaste husband better than you Rectrix. Of course your physical fulfillment of chastity is excellent, but your terrific mindset is what really makes you stand out.
        Mar 11, 2021
        Maid Denise likes this.
    24. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Day 1. Valentine's PIV was so intimate, but I feel adrift now. I need to confess my need for greater control to her.
      1. Chastehubs
        Chastehubs
        Today I will beg for more control. No piv for me for over a week.
        Feb 15, 2021
      2. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        Indeed, the intimacy, combined with the premature ejaculation--further proof of the need for chastity.
        Feb 15, 2021
    25. Rectrix
      Rectrix
      Wife let me out for an erection but I couldn't touch. She stroked him & I came in <15 secs. She said "aren't you 'Mr Johnny Cum Quickly.'"
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LockedbyFridayGirl
        LockedbyFridayGirl
        It seems your wife knows how to keep you on the edge! So fun! Did she ruin it?
        Feb 8, 2021
      3. Happytoplease
        Happytoplease
        If I have gone without for a few weeks I cum really quickly too.
        Feb 8, 2021
      4. Lazlo Toth
        Lazlo Toth
        I love how the cycle reinforces itself.....quick cumming, longer lock ups....quicker cumming...even LONGER lock ups.....Nice!
        Feb 8, 2021
  • About

US East Coast
    My key is held by:
    My Wife
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Bon4Msmall; Bon4 silicone; Prison Bird A273-small; Prison Bird A226; generic Chinese. Love the A273.
    Chastity resume:
    Since 2016, continuous 24/7 except when She decides otherwise.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice