Bondservant to my wife

littleguy3

Adoring husband, Male, from USA - Virginia

Trapped by my Own Devices Apr 24, 2023

littleguy3 was last seen:
Mar 18, 2024 at 8:40 PM
    1. NicolasT
      NicolasT
      Thanks for all the knowledge and experience you’ve provided to us lil guy wish me luck as I’m one week in and already cheated with a surprisingly instant hands free and had the most mortifying thing I ever experienced before, unknowingly going somewhere that required me to go through a metal detector
    2. littleguy3
      littleguy3
      Trapped by my Own Devices
    3. Kfb47
      Kfb47
      I’m just 76 fell 46 on edge a lot waiting now for mistress to wake so I can make love to her feet, that’s my usual starting place, if
      1. Kfb47
        Kfb47
        I wanted to mention my intense sensation I get from my nipples a type of body orgasm when mistress attempts to tease them, I shake.
        Apr 13, 2023
        albert smith and littleguy3 like this.
    4. Queens kept
      Queens kept
      i see you are quite new to being a kept husband. Good for you two!! Started this year? How is it going for you both? Thinking that Loving Her for keeping you chaste is just one of the many, many reasons to Love Her LOL!!!
      Pepe_ likes this.
      1. littleguy3
        littleguy3
        Yes, we started this year. I started to lock myself 24x7 in January to control myself. It was in March that i came out of the closet and threw myself at my wife's feet. It has been an incredible journey... no exaggeration!
        Sep 10, 2022
      2. littleguy3
        littleguy3
        I've documented it in my Zero to 60 Overnight blog, but thats become pretty lengthy now. Let's just say we've gone from a sexless marriage to a 6 month honeymoon romp. And chastity has been a major influencer.
        Sep 10, 2022
  • About

USA - Virginia
    Bondservant to my wife
    My key is held by:
    my gorgeous wife!
    Locked since:
    January 2022
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    The Vice Mini
    Chastity resume:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice