Oct 22, 2018 at 8:25 PM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
9:00 PM
UK near London

harddenial

Member, Male, from UK near London

Last sea swim of the season. Photo (Album: NewLife) to commemorate surviving the 17degrees sea temperature without losing the JailBird, Lol Sep 27, 2018

harddenial was last seen:
Oct 22, 2018 at 8:25 PM
    1. Skywalker41918
      Skywalker41918
      Thanks for following
    2. harddenial
      harddenial
      Last sea swim of the season. Photo (Album: NewLife) to commemorate surviving the 17degrees sea temperature without losing the JailBird, Lol
      Rectrix, Breathe and Allen1987 like this.
      1. harddenial
        harddenial
        Photo: after moderation.
        Sep 27, 2018
        Allen1987 likes this.
      2. Allen1987
        Allen1987
        Almost 63 degrees fahrenheit. Sounds like down east Maine. I have been there. Sooooo cold. Glad you survived.
        Sep 27, 2018
        harddenial likes this.
      3. harddenial
        harddenial
        Ha, yes, the North Sea does not benefit from the Gulf Stream like the west coast does. But at least it was beautifully sunny.
        Sep 27, 2018
        Allen1987 likes this.
    3. Allen1987
      Allen1987
      It was good talking yesterday. Like to have more time. Time difference is a pain. Cheers!
      harddenial likes this.
    4. harddenial
      harddenial
      Swam in the sea wearing my cage again, cold water slipping past the cold steel. Done this several times this summer so seems normal now.
      Rectrix and Breathe like this.
    5. harddenial
      harddenial
      Today marks 100 days of continuous lock-up without any removal. It has been an extraordinary summer in many ways!
    6. harddenial
      harddenial
      You know you are far down the rabbit hole when you are already talking to your lady doctor before you even remember you are locked up.
      Strict Sir and Rectrix like this.
    7. harddenial
      harddenial
      This locked boy just back from anti-Trump-policies demo in London. It was hot!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. guest 2942
        guest 2942
        so you protested our wonderful president in london? He never went to london, sounds fruitless lol
        Jul 14, 2018
      3. harddenial
        harddenial
        Protested his policies. Bad for the environment and women etc. Location irrelevant imho.
        Jul 14, 2018
        JosieLynn Jewell, Rectrix and Breathe like this.
      4. guest 2942
        guest 2942
        ah, well our country is trillions in debt. We simply dont have the money to spend on environmental/women issues. You can say he is against those issues but its really about not having the money. Trump has cut a lot of obamas spending ideas, thats all.
        Jul 14, 2018
    8. harddenial
      harddenial
      Off for a few days of sand and swimming. Locked of course.
    9. harddenial
      harddenial
      Happy summer solstice to all locked boys and mistresses. A stunning morning near London.
    10. harddenial
      harddenial
      Nothing nicer than her pushing my head away after she is orgasmed out from oral worship and can't bear to cum anymore.
      1. PauloChaste
        PauloChaste
        Same with me
        Apr 29, 2018
    11. Strict Sir
      Strict Sir
      Zero in 2018, a whole calendar year, would be a worthy goal.
      harddenial likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Strict Sir
        Strict Sir
        Very likely, it seems. Unless I missed something she hasn't let you inside her for over 3 years? Doesn't seem like she's too concerned about release for you.
        Jan 12, 2018
        harddenial likes this.
      3. harddenial
        harddenial
        Yes three years+. The only thing I get inside is my everpresent Jailbird. Cold steel instead of warm flesh! She said i'd get between 0 and 4 releases in 2017 and it was just the once.
        Jan 12, 2018
        Strict Sir likes this.
      4. Strict Sir
        Strict Sir
        I guess your nick is appropriate then! Sounds like she is having fun, so I sure wouldn't be counting on any orgasms this year.
        Jan 12, 2018
        harddenial likes this.
    12. harddenial
      harddenial
      Happy 2018 to all. Last year my wife gave me one orgasm back in March. Will it be less this year?
    13. harddenial
      harddenial
      Returned from my run to find my wife back in bed. Told to have a shower and then get to work on some serious pussy worship.
    14. harddenial
      harddenial
      Just realised that it's just over ten years since my wife first told me to lock-up in our first device.
    15. harddenial
      harddenial
      Great 5mile run in the sun, greeting lovely female runners with a friendly "morning" while locked up under my shorts. What could be nicer?
      nsrchof likes this.
    16. harddenial
      harddenial
      7 weeks locked 24/7: she shows me a Facebook-linked article about the increased use of chastity devices, and just smiles..
      1. iome343
        iome343
        why don't you link it here?
        Mar 21, 2017
    17. harddenial
      harddenial
      Valentine's fun: my wife said her multiple pussy worship orgasms were "much better than satisfactory". For me, chastity tears from my penis.
      b_quark likes this.
    18. harddenial
      harddenial
      Asked my wife outright, will i penetrate her again? (2 years since last time). Ans: no! Oral pleasuring nice, preferred & sufficient. Gulp.
      Giveitup, joe01 and Sissyboi Trisha like this.
      1. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Wow, never again? I could see never orgasming again(have already told her that is up to her), but never allowed to feel the inside of another vagina or mouth again would make me depressed.
        Sep 1, 2016
      2. harddenial
        harddenial
        It certainly seems like "never again". Well I've gone two years already and almost forgotten what it feels like! Other things instead: milking, e-stim..
        Sep 1, 2016
        joe01 likes this.
    19. harddenial
      harddenial
      First anal ejaculation by milking. Didn't feel like an orgasm. Weird but interesting and has definitely reduced the feeling of pressure.
      Sissyboi Trisha, joe01 and AlanThom like this.
      1. gary170
        gary170
        After some time I grew to prefer anal as it lasted a lot longer and I loved the mutiple mini orgasms also still frustrated after lol :-)
        Jul 24, 2016
      2. harddenial
        harddenial
        Sounds good. It's taken me two years to get this far with milking so I've a way to go!
        Jul 25, 2016
    20. harddenial
      harddenial
      69 position, me locked. For several smaller Os she squeezes my inner thigh. For the big one she grabs my balls and nearly pulls them off!
      knightservant likes this.
    21. harddenial
      harddenial
      My wife successfully milked me this morning and then asked me if I'd enjoyed it. Hard to know what the best response was...
      Brianna27 likes this.
    22. harddenial
      harddenial
      Milking while locked in my JB the whole time. Fifteen minutes of slow dripping. Certainly reduced the feeling of horniness!
    23. harddenial
    24. harddenial
      harddenial
      Now in new, smaller, JB. No part-erections possible any more! Even more discrete under clothes and perfect for running.
    25. harddenial
      harddenial
      She puts her book down and sits there waiting. I know "the look". My tongue jumps to attention and enjoys its half-hour work out.
      Sissyboi Trisha likes this.
  • About

UK near London
    My key is held by:
    My wife
    Locked since:
    May 6th 2018, no removal at all since
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    MM Jailbird (x2), Gerecke Twister 2, CB 6000 and 3000.

My current device is the smaller JB, also my favourite.
    Chastity resume:
    No orgasms in 2018 (as of 27 September). One in 2017.
    Involved in orgasm denial and chastity for more than ten years. This has evolved to a lifestyle of long-term/"permanent" chastity. The JB device is always on since no removal for cleaning is needed.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice