1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CJ's hubby
Last Activity:
Oct 20, 2017 at 9:15 PM
Arizona

CJ's hubby

Active Member, Male, from Arizona

Finished my Queen's paddle today. I presented it to her this afternoon. A couple of practice swing in the air... "This Paddle will hurt" Oct 11, 2017

CJ's hubby was last seen:
Oct 20, 2017 at 9:15 PM
    1. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Finished my Queen's paddle today. I presented it to her this afternoon. A couple of practice swing in the air... "This Paddle will hurt"
    2. jemima
      jemima
      thank you for like my piccys
      CJ's hubby likes this.
    3. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Back in my cage after a months reprieve due to personal issues. My Queen has informed me that we will be honoring Loctober Feast...
    4. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Queen told me I might get unlocked for play on Saturday if I don't screw up. Seven weeks without orgasm is tough...
    5. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Five weeks since last orgasm. Queen says it might happen again on the 4th of July weekend. Will be seven weeks and will be her record.
    6. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      At the pizza joint, I waited for my Queen to pick up the take up box... It would cost me 4 whacks as part of my Friday night punishment.
    7. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      SIL coming for a few days... No teasing till she is gone. I will be expected to treat her like a Queen while she is here. Has possibilities!
    8. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Like your avatar. I could have used it for mine as I love seeing a penis exposed under a skirt or dress!
      1. CJ's hubby
        CJ's hubby
        I liked yours and went looking for something similar. I like it because of her dress being pulled up to show she was a man... Like many of us here.
        May 9, 2017
        anasyrma likes this.
    9. lasseug
      lasseug
      Hi, could you please tell me how you get your ticker visible, I just got a liner to click on. Would be very grateful!
      1. CJ's hubby
        CJ's hubby
        I cut and paste all four of the codes in my signature and then I do a preview and delete the three that do not work.
        May 1, 2017
      2. bob40B
        bob40B
        And where is the ticker page?
        May 1, 2017
      3. bob40B
        bob40B
        Ok, I found the ticker webpage and did as you suggested but all snippets did not work. Do I need to wrap additional HTML around a snippet to make them work?
        May 1, 2017
    10. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      One day into my new steel Prison Bird knock off cage and I think I need to do some filing and smoothing! Maybe try some Plasti Dip too...
    11. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      A week since last ruined orgasm, that submissive feeling is back!! No time set for next release. She hints for more than the usual 6 weeks.
    12. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      WO HO! New steel cage came today 8 days early. Feels great so far, nice fit, a tiny bit heavier than CB. Leaked all the time putting on.
    13. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Had one ball escape last night, went to the smallest pin on my CB6Ks. The boys will not be escaping any time soon now. Best fit yet...
      Jblocked likes this.
    14. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Checked tracking of my new cage... In transit but says it is a small packet. How did they know that? lol I have been hacked by the Chinese
    15. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      My Queen came home for lunch and reminded me that I needed to be caged. She clicked the lock to made sure I was nice and secure...
    16. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      I am so excited... Yesterday we ordered a new stainless cage. It will be here after 5-3! It is shorter and tighter can't wait to try it
    17. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      TWO DAYS IN A ROW! I suspect she is going to put me back in my cage tonight after my chaffing inspection.
    18. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      WOO HOO! My Queen is letting me "run free" today...
    19. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      WOW! What a weekend in Laughlin. Play time in afternoon, no orgasm allowed. Full orgasm in the evening. Lot of play with paddling & PIV
    20. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Off to Laughlin NV for weekend. Queen was leaving for work this morning I was told me to make sure I loaded the paddle. A great weekend?!!
    21. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      The chaffing pretty much subsided from wearing the smaller ring. A better fit now that I have adjusted to wearing it. Very comfortable
    22. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      A testicle escaped the cage two days in a roll, so went frm 45mm to 40mm ring. Better fit and actually more comfortable, once chaffing stops
      1. Jandmyqueen
        Jandmyqueen
        I just went from a 50 to 45mm ring, and I can't agree with you more! Smaller can be better!
        Jul 6, 2017
    23. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Big surprise! Last night my wife let me out and we had great sex together. Then back in cage until Valentines day. I think I can make it.
    24. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Last night was play night but it didn't happen. Next week is busy so it will be 2 more weeks. Will be five weeks, a record for orgasm denied
    25. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      My 3 week lockup ends tomorrow and I get to play the dice game. I just hope the dice is favorable to me, hoping I don't roll the double 6s
  • About

Arizona
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    Chastity Devices:
    CB 6000s
    My Wish List(s):
    My wife and key holder to lead me down the path to a full Female Lead Relationship and chastity
    Chastity Resume:
    Caged on August 30th 2016

Signature

[​IMG]