Last Activity:
Jan 18, 2019
Albums:
Local Time:
1:43 PM
Arizona

CJ's hubby

Active member, Male, from Arizona

Found out that I will be locked n denied until our anniversary on 9-30. on top of the current two weeks. It's going to be a long 7 weeks... Aug 15, 2018

CJ's hubby was last seen:
Jan 18, 2019
    1. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Found out that I will be locked n denied until our anniversary on 9-30. on top of the current two weeks. It's going to be a long 7 weeks...
      sissyblueballs, Rectrix and Breathe like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        And then Locktober starts -- lucky you!
        Aug 16, 2018
        sissyblueballs likes this.
    2. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Well. the site said 2 - 4 day delivery and we are on day five. Any minute the UPS truck will pull up with a small package
      1. sissy_connie
        sissy_connie
        I never saw an update on whether the new Holy Trainer met your expectations.....i was curious as I have been wearing an HT for the past year. :)
        Jul 25, 2018
      2. CJ's hubby
        CJ's hubby
        @sissy_connie, Yes I did gets the package and after purchasing a smaller ring and then a small cage... I am very satisfied
        Aug 2, 2018
    3. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Anxiously waiting for my new tube from Holy Trainer... today or tomorrow
    4. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      A good play time last night... but now I have to start the O count again.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        I hate Day 1.
        Jul 20, 2018
    5. Skywalker41918
      Skywalker41918
      thanks for following
      Allen1987 likes this.
    6. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Starting another try at chastity. It was made pretty clear by wife/KH that there will be not be another try if this one does not work.
      sissyblueballs and Allen1987 like this.
    7. Penney
      Penney
      Thank you for all the likes of my pictures.
      CJ's hubby likes this.
    8. Retiredinaz
      Retiredinaz
      Hello CJ's Hubby. I noticed that you live in Arizona. Just wanted to say hi.
    9. richard3cm
      richard3cm
      Hi. Are you by any chance the same CJ's Hubby (CJs_Hubby) who posts stories on Lushstories?

Richard
      1. CJ's hubby
        Jan 2, 2018
    10. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      My HTV3 arrived today!! First things I noticed it is lighter and fewer parts to pinch and snag hairs like my CB6ks. Lock up party tonight!
      muttlyvb likes this.
      1. ColoBilly
        ColoBilly
        How is it? I am thinking about getting one?
        Dec 22, 2017
      2. CJ's hubby
        CJ's hubby
        Only thing I got to compare it with is the CB6ks I have worn for over a year and I like it better than the CB. Easier getting on and off with a lot less pain. I sleep better in it also. Overall a big improvement over the CB, which I also liked. It is very comfortable to wear which is good as I am caged 24/7/365 with a few days unlocked every few months.
        Dec 22, 2017
        ColoBilly likes this.
    11. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Still hoping my HTV3 gets here before Christmas! Still waiting anxiously, maybe it is something to a watched mailbox...
    12. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Anxiously waiting for my Holy Trainer V3... Hoping it gets here today
    13. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Ordered a new Holy Trainer V3 yesterday... hoping it comes before Christmas
    14. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Survived Locktober now have to start all over again... After 8 weeks it was a very welcome relief!Day 3 now and counting.
      NeuteredMax likes this.
    15. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      That person that came up with the idea of "Loctober" is a cruel person...
      1. lockit
        lockit
        Not as cruel as a Mistress that carries it on to NOvember
        Oct 23, 2017
        CJ's hubby likes this.
    16. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Finished my Queen's paddle today. I presented it to her this afternoon. A couple of practice swing in the air... "This Paddle will hurt"
    17. jemima
      jemima
      thank you for like my piccys
      CJ's hubby likes this.
    18. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Back in my cage after a months reprieve due to personal issues. My Queen has informed me that we will be honoring Loctober Feast...
    19. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Queen told me I might get unlocked for play on Saturday if I don't screw up. Seven weeks without orgasm is tough...
    20. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      Five weeks since last orgasm. Queen says it might happen again on the 4th of July weekend. Will be seven weeks and will be her record.
    21. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      At the pizza joint, I waited for my Queen to pick up the take up box... It would cost me 4 whacks as part of my Friday night punishment.
    22. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      SIL coming for a few days... No teasing till she is gone. I will be expected to treat her like a Queen while she is here. Has possibilities!
    23. anasyrma
      anasyrma
      Like your avatar. I could have used it for mine as I love seeing a penis exposed under a skirt or dress!
      1. CJ's hubby
        CJ's hubby
        I liked yours and went looking for something similar. I like it because of her dress being pulled up to show she was a man... Like many of us here.
        May 9, 2017
        anasyrma likes this.
    24. Guest 3042
      Guest 3042
      Hi, could you please tell me how you get your ticker visible, I just got a liner to click on. Would be very grateful!
      1. CJ's hubby
        CJ's hubby
        I cut and paste all four of the codes in my signature and then I do a preview and delete the three that do not work.
        May 1, 2017
      2. bob40B
        bob40B
        And where is the ticker page?
        May 1, 2017
      3. bob40B
        bob40B
        Ok, I found the ticker webpage and did as you suggested but all snippets did not work. Do I need to wrap additional HTML around a snippet to make them work?
        May 1, 2017
    25. CJ's hubby
      CJ's hubby
      One day into my new steel Prison Bird knock off cage and I think I need to do some filing and smoothing! Maybe try some Plasti Dip too...
  • About

Arizona
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB 6000s; Prison Bird; Holy Trainer V3
    Chastity resume:
    Caged on August 30th 2016

Signature

I have been locked in chastity since August 31, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice