Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
9:17 PM
Birthday:
Jun 24, 1969 (Age: 54)

RCcaged2023

Member, Male, 54

I just got a new cage. Hopefully I will be able to were it longer. It's lighter and smaller. I'll post pic in my photos Dec 2, 2023

RCcaged2023 was last seen:
Apr 26, 2024 at 12:59 AM
    1. RCcaged2023
      RCcaged2023
      I just got a new cage. Hopefully I will be able to were it longer. It's lighter and smaller. I'll post pic in my photos
    2. RCcaged2023
      RCcaged2023
      Day 11 still holding on it gotten a bit frustrated. My wify doesn't like my cage,but she likes how I've been since I've had it on
      Rectrix likes this.
    3. groken key
      groken key
      I love being locked. , I will stay locked as long as I can and I am hoping to make it well into next year
    4. RCcaged2023
      RCcaged2023
      Day 10 getting some resistance from wifey. But it's about doing locktober. Making it to the end
    5. RCcaged2023
      RCcaged2023
      Day 9 I've been horney all the time even after my kh made me cum buckets while in my cage.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. RCcaged2023
        RCcaged2023
        She climbed into bed ,and we were cuddling ,and holding each other . My caged cock got hard and started throbbing ,like every few seconds, trying to get harder .this went on for 30 minutes,
        Oct 10, 2023
      3. RCcaged2023
        RCcaged2023
        so i told her how she was effecting me and how horney she was making me.She started rubbing me threw the cage.and driving me crazy, Then she was squeezing and smacking my balls, I love it when she smacks my jewels, then nibbling on my nipples, driving me ever so close to cumming. Then what set me off, was when she was rubbing and poking below my balls while gently squeezing them.
        Oct 10, 2023
      4. RCcaged2023
        RCcaged2023
        I came so hard, with lots and lots of cum. I soaked both of us with my horney love juice dripping off us both
        Oct 10, 2023
        STEEL RIDER likes this.
    6. RCcaged2023
      RCcaged2023
      Happy morning. My wife is accepting me being in chastity. Today is the first day that she has played with me locked up. I'll just say WOW.
      locked_rubsub, Rectrix and Sam R like this.
    7. RCcaged2023
      RCcaged2023
      Happy morning.
    8. titaniumjones
      titaniumjones
      The night erections fade after a few nights. they can be worse if you have a cage that is too long. Aching balls can be due to a ring that is too tight.
    9. RCcaged2023
      RCcaged2023
      Day 7 hard to sleep last nite kept having erections
    10. RCcaged2023
      RCcaged2023
      Day 6 in my metal cage. I've ordered a Double Lock Cobra Chastity Cage Resin. Hope it gets here soon. It has to be more comfortable
      1. locked_rubsub
        locked_rubsub
        I think you will be better off staying in steel. I know I was. Also, make sure the cage is small. If its bigger than when your flacid it is more uncomfortable.
        Oct 7, 2023
      2. RCcaged2023
        RCcaged2023
        I've posted pictures im my photos. I bent the tabs(marked with arrow) so it gave me more room for my balls. It's comfortable now. But I m waiting on my resin cage to were to work.
        Work in a kitchen don't want to bang metal on the metal tables. I think it would make quite the sound.
        The size is good for me , just a little bit of room. But when I have the catheter in I fill it perfect .
        Oct 8, 2023
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 24, 1969 (Age: 54)
    Chastity devices:
    2.5in metal cage
    Chastity resume:
    6/2/23
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice