Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
4:38 PM

Followers 2

Australia

Locked For Health Goals

Member, Male, from Australia

Back in again after having 2 weeks free (for family minding/practicality reasons). Still no closer to my goals yet. Oct 10, 2023

1. Locked For Health Goals
      Locked For Health Goals
      Back in again after having 2 weeks free (for family minding/practicality reasons). Still no closer to my goals yet.
    2. Locked For Health Goals
      Locked For Health Goals
      About to get out for 2 weeks of freedom! Wheeee
    3. Locked For Health Goals
      Locked For Health Goals
      Eep. I misunderstood a rule about when I can get unlocked, so my 4 week timer has just been reset to zero. Fuck.
    4. Locked For Health Goals
      Locked For Health Goals
      Eep. I made a misunderstood a target governing when I can get unlocked, so my 4 week timer has just been reset to zero. Fuck.
    5. Locked For Health Goals
      Locked For Health Goals
      Locked again. It was nice while it lasted.
    6. Locked For Health Goals
      Locked For Health Goals
      Currently masturbating in the shower for the last time this weekend, week and probably month.
      Deleted member 87439 likes this.
    7. Locked For Health Goals
      Locked For Health Goals
      UNLOCKED FOR THE WEEKEND!!! PAINTING THE TOWN WHITE
      caged&caned likes this.
    8. Locked For Health Goals
      Locked For Health Goals
      I gave up a lifetime of free masturbation for this.
      Rectrix likes this.
    9. Locked For Health Goals
      Locked For Health Goals
      Locked until I walk 40km, jog 8 minutes, and lose 4kg.
  • About

Australia
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity resume:
    Wife and I have dabbled in chastity for years. Recently started a scheme in which my fitness and obedience will dictate when I get out again.
    I'm a regular middle-aged suburban married dad of two, but I have a higher than average level of caring responsibilities due to my wife's long-running illness. Nevertheless she's my best friend, my soulmate and my partner for life. I'm submissive to her and to her alone.

My interest in chastity is from a being controlled/objectification perspective. I have what I guess is a standard male masculinity level, no interest in crossdressing/SPH/sissy. No interest in flat cages either. I only own medium sized cages and medium sized equipment.

---

Why am I locked?

Because I'm a little overweight and my wife wants me to improve my fitness and wellbeing. She says she always loved the idea of jogging as a fitness habit, but it's not something she's able to do because of her health problems. She wants me to take it up though, and I'm most definitely submissive to anything she wants me to do. She knows I get a kick out of chastity, so now I'm locked up until I start reaching our targets.

---

What's this about targets?

My wife and I are currently working on a project together as a couple with my body as the subject. Our main goal is to reduce my weight to around 90kg (in stages), have me start jogging, and improve my wellbeing. I am kept in a male chastity device to ensure my accountability to her and motivation to work toward our goals.

HOW IT WORKS

Indefinite lockup. I have to reach all targets to be unlocked with freedom to masturbate.

Targets (current stage):
    • Walking distance: 40km
    • Jogging time: 8min
    • Weight: 104.3kg
    • Period of good behaviour: 4 weeks
    What's good behaviour?
    • She's given me a bedtime and expects me to obey it.
    • I'm not allowed to eat junk food except for once a week on Friday OR Saturday evening.
    • I'm not allowed any soft drink (coke etc) at home.
    • I'm allowed 2 beers a week, plus a beer whenever I'm cooking.
    What happens if my behaviour deteriorates?
    She usually prefers to let minor rule breaches slide, like being a few minutes late for bed, as long as it's infrequent and unintended.
    However, there's always a point where things can't be let slide anymore and the period of good behaviour has to be restarted.

Edit 19/8/23: I just had one of these resets this morning, due to my misunderstanding the rule and thinking I had more leeway for being slack than I actually do. I had been wanting to get towards unlock and masturbation in hopefully a couple of weeks, so to have it snatched away and made harder to achieve than I'd thought was a real kick in the nuts. But I'm ok, it's all in good fun, and if I hadn't been slacking off the misunderstanding wouldn't have made much of a difference anyway.

Responsible Time-out
    I can unlock the cage at any time, but only for legitimate reasons like cleaning, safety, chafing/discomfort, medical appointments, airport security. I'm expected to relock as soon as practical afterwards, and of course masturbating is strictly off limits during such times.

What if I just need some respite from the cage?
    I can have a day out of the cage anytime I want (no masturbating though), which comes at the cost of a 10% rise in the targets.
    (I may lose this option soon. When I've mentioned it, doesn't get much interest from her - it seems like a complication, a hassle she puts up with for my sake.)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice