French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!

On the Edge 247

Member, 62, from UK

No chance of an sort of erection in my Nub. Jul 1, 2020

On the Edge 247 was last seen:
Jul 8, 2020 at 5:25 PM
    1. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      No erection for sure, your skirt stay nice and flat, no bulge, and no way out without the key. Perfect.
    2. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      No chance of an sort of erection in my Nub.
      njcuckold and Sissy_Denise like this.
      1. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        That's the point, is it not? :-)
        Jul 1, 2020
        njcuckold and On the Edge 247 like this.
    3. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      I am in the little Nub about 6-8 hr. daily. It is very comfortable while dressed but when I have to go out in drab the Nub starts to bind. It is sad that society makes us dress in drab. Women have much more freedom in so many ways. I hope some day men will have as much freedom. At home (no wife), I dress while in chastity and enjoy as much as possible.
      Sissy_Denise and njcuckold like this.
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        I know what you mean! Women are able to express themselves in the way they dress and apply their makeup and do their hair! I wish one day I would just wake up as a full blown female.
        Jun 25, 2020
        Lisa43 and Sissy_Denise like this.
      2. Sissy_Denise
        Sissy_Denise
        I guess that's a common trait for us all. I probably have a larger wardrobe and shoe collection than most ladies, other than my wife :-) I just love color, I cross the line as much as possible!
        Jul 1, 2020
        Lisa43 likes this.
    4. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Back in my Holy Trainer Nub today, need to get used to this tiny device! Wearing shorts and invisible 5 denier tights, wife not noticed yet!
      njcuckold likes this.
    5. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Hi Edge 247,
      I should have warned you about the sharp dovetails, I had to file the sharp edges as well. I am in my stainless steel Nub everyday, not all day but about 5 -8 hrs. I remove it when I am doing heavy work. The use of a waist belt help to relieve the weight of the steel Nub. After using it for many months, I can get it on in a few minutes.

Enjoy and take care, Lisa
    6. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      First full day Breaking in my Brand new Holy Trainer Stainless Steel Nub. God this is so tiny...feels like my penis has turned into a clit
      njcuckold likes this.
    7. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Hi Edge 247,
      How are you doing with the little Nub? When I received my stainless steel Nub I polished the inside to make it as smooth as possible. I have had it on for three days but I usually remove it during the day because I do a lot of heavy work. For me, chastity and dressing in fem is a form of bondage. When not in fem, I am back to vanilla.
      Take care, Lisa
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        OK at the moment, it is going to be my first full day wearing it. I have not told the Wife I’m wearing it she will probably not approve! I have had to take a file to some of the sharp edges on the dove tail part of the cage because it hurt putting it on. It does take about 10 Minutes to get on I have to compress my penis a lot, with any erection at all you have no chance until fully flacid
        Jun 16, 2020
    8. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Wow in this new HT nub cage my penis has changed into a tiny tiny little clit...
      njcuckold likes this.
    9. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      My Stainless Steel Holy Trainer Nub v3 arrived today, could not wait. I’m wearing it right now... Wow it is so small, surprising comfortable
      njcuckold likes this.
    10. Lisa43
      Lisa43
      Hi Edge 247,
      I have a stainless steel Nub and it is very secure and comfortable. I also have a resin that is more comfortable than the stainless model. I use a waist cable to relive the extra weight and to make it more secure. Chastity and dressing are a large part of my life as a sissy gurl. I like to hear your posts on the Nub and how your life is going.
      Take care, Lisa
      1. On the Edge 247
        On the Edge 247
        I’m in the nub right now, god it is so small, it took a while to get into it, any form of erection you have no chance getting it on. Care must be taken not to pinch when putting it on, nice and secure now. See how we go fingers crossed I can wear this long term, I’m planning to do locktober in this cage, need to practice wearing it...
        Jun 12, 2020
        njcuckold likes this.
    11. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Just ordered a Stainless Steel Holy Trainer Nub V3, just can’t wait to get into it.
    12. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Apart from weekly clean and inspection. It feels strange now like something isn’t right. It will be back on & maybe longer next time
      maid_carrie likes this.
    13. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 22. I unlocked my Cage yesterday. I did it 3 weeks in constant chastity apart from
    14. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 17 It was very hot last night, I slept on top of the duvet in my tights and nighty, I have not cum at all for 3 weeks now...
      durango_o likes this.
    15. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 15 no nocturnal erections last night great sleep ... feel nice and fresh this morning
      njcuckold likes this.
    16. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      2 weeks in chastity. I have not had piv for nearly three weeks now...
      njcuckold likes this.
    17. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 9 in chastity, it bed time see how I get on tonight.
      njcuckold likes this.
    18. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Week 1 tough night last night not a great deal of sleep and 16 mile cycle ride with Panty hose, cycle tights and a cage on was interesting
    19. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 4 in my Small Steel Holy trainer, god I love wearing this fits like a glove. But wondering if I should buy a Nano Or Nub.
      njcuckold likes this.
      1. njcuckold
        njcuckold
        My Nub is very comfortable.
        May 8, 2020
        On the Edge 247 likes this.
    20. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      This session I’m planning to be locked for 3 weeks, Longest I have done in throats is 15 days, wish me luck.
      njcuckold likes this.
    21. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 3 in my cage...
      njcuckold likes this.
    22. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day one back in chastity again.
      njcuckold likes this.
    23. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      No piv or for two and a half now...
      Lock_DO likes this.
    24. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Day 14 : I had such a vivid dream last night that my wife attempted to have full blown sex with me caged and gaged! Result big Wet dream.
    25. On the Edge 247
      On the Edge 247
      Early hours of morning I asked if we could try a strap on, not speaking to me now! I Should have stayed gagged all night lesson learnt
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 17, 1958 (Age: 62)
    UK
    French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!
    My key is held by:
    Myself
    Your chastity role:
    • Sissy
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Vanilla
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Pico spiked, CB6000 Plastic, CB6000 Stainless Steel, Holy Trainer Plastic v3 Small
    Chastity resume:
    Favourite: Stainless Steel Holy Trainer v2 Small
    Hi Everyone
    I’m self locking because my wife Unfortunately does not understand my chastity kink.
    But she at lest let’s me dress and sleep In a sexy night dress and tights.
    So I have started this Decade in full Lockdown for 2 Weeks.
    Sleeping in 7 Denier tights and Night dress with my Holy Trainer v2 Stainless Steel Small cage, loving every minute of it....
    I use Panty liners and Lace knickers every day while in Chastiy!
    Would love to know the secrets of long term Chastity, any advice welcome, the longest I have manages so far is only 14 Days due to mainly sleep deprivation. Damn night Erections...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice