Comments on Profile Post by Rectrix

1. Lazlo Toth
    Lazlo Toth
    I can only imagine. In my case I can still "cry uncle" and turn it off. But if your wife is fully insistent, you've little choice but to reconcile in your own mind that erections and orgasms are no longer for you. Take comfort, good friend, that this is best for men like us.
    May 9, 2022
    Rectrix likes this.
  2. Rectrix
    Rectrix
    I have the ability to cry uncle too, and I'm thinking about doing it. I miss erections and I miss masturbating, and if I'm not going to get pussy anymore....
    May 9, 2022
    Lazlo Toth likes this.
  3. Rectrix
    Rectrix
    Obviously, I'm struggling the couple of days, feeling a little forgotten.
    May 9, 2022
    Lazlo Toth likes this.
  4. Lazlo Toth
    Lazlo Toth
    Yes, feeling forgotten makes one ask if it is "worth it". I don't blame you Rectrix and feel the same way at times. I humbly offer another thought: Erections and intercourse are simply NOT for us. Whether forgotten or not. It's the total reframing we must strive for. Not endurance, but a true change of heart. THIS is my biggest struggle too.
    May 9, 2022
    Rectrix likes this.
  5. Rectrix
    Rectrix
    Thanks, Laz. That's a hard one to accept though, of course, I've had the thought many times.
    May 9, 2022
    Lazlo Toth likes this.
  6. Anthony lee
    Anthony lee
    Day 193? my god!!
    Jul 30, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice