1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Giveitup
Last Activity:
Sep 18, 2017 at 4:36 AM
Birthday:
Jan 27, 1964 (Age: 53)

Giveitup

Member, Male, 53

Locked. Sep 12, 2017

Giveitup was last seen:
Sep 18, 2017 at 4:36 AM
    1. Giveitup
    2. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Locked. Again. Let's see how long it takes for the burning to fade, and how long I can go, this time...
    3. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Unlocked. Ugg. Only a few hours earlier this week, and 29 hours just now. Up 2x at nite. Lawnmowing & ring burn that was too much. Patience.
    4. Giveitup
    5. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Three days!
    6. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Two days! Woot! Nothing to many of you, but a new personal best for me. Now it's hour to hour, as the ring chafing is nuts! (Pun intended.)
      sissybitch and Mistress Jules like this.
      1. Mistress Jules
        Mistress Jules
        Well done you, it is not easy starting off, you are doing well.
        Aug 24, 2017
        sissybitch and Giveitup like this.
      2. Giveitup
        Giveitup
        Thank you, Mistress Jules!
        Aug 24, 2017
      3. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Well done , you made it , i knew you would , keep at it
        Aug 24, 2017
        Giveitup likes this.
    7. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Day 1 is in the bag...
    8. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Here we go again... Locked! (And slathered in Gold Bond lotion to reduce the initial irritation.)
    9. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Missed my two days. :( I went from 32-hours to 37.5-hours, but my head managed to sneak between the bars at the end. Unlocked to rescue it.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Hi Giveitup sorry to hear you didn't make your two days , but at least you extended your time, when I first started all this it took me a long time to get to longer lock ups , so good luck and keep trying ,you will get there its just a time thing along with finding the right device
        Aug 17, 2017
        Giveitup likes this.
      2. Giveitup
        Giveitup
        Thank you for your encouragement @sissybitch! I want to have a viable chastity program when I offer my wife the key. Seems disingenuous to say, "Here is the key to my... Ouch, ouch, ouch! Take it off! It burns!" :) I'm following the advice of many wise people here, and building-up to long-term wear.
        Aug 17, 2017
        sissybitch likes this.
      3. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        @Giveitup you are most welcome, although I have been wearing a device for some years I remember all to well what it was like when I started , and the problems I had , so I like to offer encouragement and support when I can for those that are new to this or experiencing problems as I did at the start
        Aug 17, 2017
    10. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      One day in the bag, hoping for two. Personal best is only 32-hours. Determined to keep extending - an hour at a time, if need be!
      sissybitch likes this.
      1. sissybitch
        sissybitch
        Hi Giveitup , hope you make your goal of two days , you have my best wishes and good luck
        Aug 16, 2017
        Giveitup likes this.
    11. Giveitup
    12. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      PIV! Woot!
    13. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Going to my 1st all-day business meeting locked! Hope I can pay attention!
      1. xcitedsisssy
        xcitedsisssy
        You would be surprise how well you pay attention when you must. lol
        Aug 2, 2017
        Giveitup likes this.
    14. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Locked. Comfy cage attempt #3. ~$85 USD total investment, so far.
    15. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      New cage due on Wednesday! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!
    16. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Ruined. Twice.
    17. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      "What's wrong with this little thing?!?," she exclaimed last night as she pinched the head of my limp member and shook it like a noodle...
    18. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Unlocked. Made it 24-hours -- my last shot at it was only 6-hours. Not earth shattering, but good for a newbie. Nuts were getting a bit raw.
    19. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      As of 2 am, GMT, 2-July-2017 (and 7 pm, where I live) I am locked-up tight!
    20. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Managed 6-hours yesterday, twice as long as the 1st lock-up. May have to rethink this tubed cage, though...
      MistressAmandasToy likes this.
    21. Giveitup
    22. Giveitup
      Giveitup
      Healed. Stretching. Up to 7mm, but 8mm will take a little longer. No cage today. Upside: I can put out small forest fires when I pee!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 27, 1964 (Age: 53)
    Chastity Devices:
    FeiGu 114
    Chastity Resume:
    Completely fascinated newbie.