Comments on Profile Post by Giveitup

1. Rectrix
    Rectrix
    Hope you had a good trip and are locked back up.
    Mar 1, 2019
    Giveitup likes this.
  2. Sissy_Denise
    Sissy_Denise
    Try a resin cage like the HT v3 nano or nub knock offs when you need to pass security. We have metal detectors at work so I have to rotate, metal on the weekends and resin during the week. The small brass lock passes through ours and it squawks over my very small belt buckle. Good luck with the extended lock-up!
    Mar 1, 2019
    Giveitup likes this.
  3. Giveitup
    Giveitup
    @Rectrix - Not yet. I had to clear security for some meetings at another business, and my wife and I will be converging on a 3rd city, on separate business trips. She has the book. I'm not asking. I will have a cage ready, in case she wants to talk about it.
    Mar 2, 2019
  4. Giveitup
    Giveitup
    @Sissy_Denise - Thanks for the suggestion, I am right there with you. I bought an HTv2 "small" knockoff. I had to do a bit of sanding, had plenty of room, but the joint where the two pieces fit together gets wobbly when the cage gets warm. If this whole chastity thing takes off, I will invest in a genuine v3 Nano, as I travel quite a bit.
    Mar 2, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice