1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
filltee
Last Activity:
May 20, 2018 at 12:13 PM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
12:01 AM
Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
nowt specific lately and certainly not every day

filltee

Junior Member, Male, from Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK

I was reminded yesterday that might not have also implies I might have. .... I really don't know if that is more worrying or not. Mar 18, 2018

filltee was last seen:
May 20, 2018 at 12:13 PM
    1. filltee
      filltee
      I was reminded yesterday that might not have also implies I might have. .... I really don't know if that is more worrying or not.
    2. filltee
      filltee
      She decided to add to her last comment; Of course you may not have had your last orgasm yet, also implies that you may have.
    3. filltee
      filltee
      She said I may not have had my last orgasm. Scary but what she wants, it makes her very happy and I can ask for no more than that.
    4. filltee
      filltee
      So, we should proceed from here on with “When I say so”. It is simple and easy to remember and I am glad you already agree with me!
      Peter Rabbit likes this.
    5. filltee
      filltee
      Having a limit undermines my control and it fixes a point in the future that is known by you which is also not beneficial to you or me.
      Peter Rabbit likes this.
    6. filltee
      filltee
      I think it be best for you not to know there is a limit of any kind, that way I would truly be the only one who knows If and when or how.
      Peter Rabbit likes this.
    7. filltee
      filltee
      It appears she has had a change of mind. I'll tell you how she let me know.
    8. filltee
      filltee
      My new partner took the role and started controlling my denial then took over. She's said I will not be denied longer than 2 years this time
      fatbloke6 likes this.
    9. filltee
      filltee
      My KH started took over and started controlling my denial in May and says she will not review that before next May.
      Slave to a Goddess likes this.
      1. Mash2214
        Mash2214
        How is it going so far?
        Nov 29, 2017
      2. Mascara^Snake
        Mascara^Snake
        Yes, how is it going?
        Jan 5, 2018
    10. filltee
      filltee
      Single but key held by a friend who says she is going to explore both our maximums .. her price that I meet for her being my KH
    11. Mascara^Snake
      Mascara^Snake
      Love your posts filtee :-)
      1. filltee
        filltee
        Thank you.
        As always you are too kind.
        Which one was it you liked if I may ask?
        Sep 7, 2017
      2. Mascara^Snake
        Mascara^Snake
        Oh several of them
        Sep 7, 2017
      3. filltee
        filltee
        Once again.. High praise indeed.
        Thank you
        Sep 8, 2017
    12. filltee
      filltee
      Single but key held by a friend who says she is going to explore both our maximums .. her price for being my KH and mine for being locked?
    13. filltee
      filltee
      Single and looking for someone experienced or curious about being a Keyholder in or near Sheffield.
    14. filltee
      filltee
      Thanks to maid-carrie's efforts my key's being held until february or march 2016 by a local lady who will tell me when I may reclaim the key
      1. krambus
        krambus
        Congrats
        Oct 16, 2015
      2. maid_carrie
        maid_carrie
        Delighted to help. It's good that it all fell into place. Was going to mention coming together but that's probably not quite right LOL
        Oct 16, 2015
    15. filltee
      filltee
      I want that no access to keys head-fuck I need to find lady localish to just hold my keys till early 2016. No involvement necessary.
    16. filltee
      filltee
      I am going feel extreemely stupid but I have forgotten how to start a new thread would someone assist please? Never mind I worked it out.
    17. filltee
      filltee
      Still hoping to find but not actively seeking the right person.
    18. filltee
      filltee
      Free single and unfortunately unfettered.
    19. filltee
      filltee
      Free single and unfortunately unfettered.
    20. hcin2016
      hcin2016
      That is a great picture and device. Would you please tell me what it is and where I might get one? Thanks.
    21. filltee
      filltee
      Locked as always
    22. filltee
      filltee
      Locked, always when my KH is not there and 99% of the time whe she is.Last orgasm May 17th 2013.
    23. filltee
      filltee
      Locked, and denied since May 17th 2013.
    24. paulasissygurl
      paulasissygurl
      So cute you be until 8 months of denial :)
      1. filltee
        filltee
        Cute!!!
        What worries me more is how long will it be next time.
        Actually what really worries me is thinking, would it worry me if it were even longer next time?
        Aug 26, 2013
    25. filltee
      filltee
      Locked full time and a few weeks into a minumum of 8 months denial. And I'm grateful for both.
  • About

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    nowt specific lately and certainly not every day
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Have used all the cbxxxx range and SSteel cb6K knock off The Fort with a custom made A-ring, secured with PA fixing. Now using a steel copy of the short Holy Trainer has its faults but is better.
    Chastity resume:
    I might get to have another orgasm at sometime and I do get out for cleaning when needed.
    Always interested in chatting with meeting people, especially who's interests include chastity & denial play.

My dilemma, When being denied ..
    I really do want to come
    BUT
    I really do want to be denied

I'm enjoying the head-fuck

Signature