Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    I think you handled it beautifully, I have read before that some men come in from work and the cage is on the bed with a note but maybe you could add like a little present such as a sweet or something like that and that way there would be no tension between you and your sub.

gentleman zig likes this.
  2. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    Congrats on crossing the Rubicon, Ms Sal! It sounds like it did go off script a bit but ended in a pretty good place. I LOVE Your idea of measuring. That'll both ease his mind and get him gong at the and time.

And @Rectrix, i see what you did here:
    asa

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations

The shrinking issue has been talked about here forever. I will give you my two cents from someone that’s been locked fairly continuously for 6 years. It doesn’t shrink, it can’t shrink, it’s not a muscle that will atrophy. It’s a fibrous sponge.

That being said, it does shrink if it NEVER gets used. It didn’t sound like you were interested in keeping him locked for months without letting it get hard. So, if it gets let out occasionally to fill up, keep those fibrous capillaries stretched, there will be no shrinking. Obviously there is no scientific data on it, but even mine that barely gets unlocked, know it would grow back to its original size if I used it on a regular basis again. Another blogger that I know has been locked even longer and he has been measuring (he stopped because he always got the same measurements) has said it hadn’t shrunk in 7 years. Although he unlocks to groom and play with her occasionally.

My wife( girlfriend at the time) told one of her friends about the device and the key around her neck. It was literally like the 3rd day and I was mortified. I was like omg!! She’s going to tell her other friends, and husbands, and friends of friends will know, then I’m going to hear about it at work eventually, my mind raced. She didn’t get into our sexual dynamic, she said I wore it to make her feel better about not cheating on her. Her friend said it was sweet and it was never mentioned again. At first I was furious and embarrassed, and was like if I can’t trust you to keep it to yourself for three days, how am I to trust her with everything.

She just needed someone to talk to about it, someone to say it wasn’t weird, it was ok, and get affirmation. Not an online person, a real person she knew to bounce it off of. I quickly got over it when I saw her face and saw how worried she was that she might have ruined things. I did a quick reality check about “ok, let’s try to keep this to just us ok?” We laughed and chalked it up to being new to all this. Now it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest.

good luck. Oh by the way. A good starting point for locking is keeping it off at night until you find a cage that fits right. Nothing ruins things faster for a reluctant man than inconvenience or pain lol. Seriously though, night time erections can be painful in a poor fitting device and could lead to “I can’t wear this it hurts”. If you would like some help on a decent cage for him, you can mention his dimensions and details, and I’m sure I could estimate a fairly good fitting cage.

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I agree with @Rectrix ! The sooner it is done, the better it will be for both of you. Don't overthink it or give him much time to overthink it either. It's not permanent,, after all.

On the shrinkage issue, I have had some shrinkage over the years, but I attribute that to age and hormonal changes and not from being confined. I suspect that shrinkage is pretty normal for men over about 60 yrs old.

It sounds overall really positive. The most important thing of all is you are establishing good communications on the topic and that will be the key to your success over time. (And please, think about what you tell him before doing so in the future! No need to rock the boat.) Keep talking and make it more casual and non-confrontational! Just ask him to do it - "For ME"!

Your input form Pete is far more important that any suggestions you get from this forum or any other source. Treasure that!

longtallsally and JaySaysYes like this.
  5. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I'll have a think. I still don't think of him as my 'sub' though. More like the person with whom I take the lead sexually. 'Sub' comes with so much baggage! :) Thanks for your kind words!! sal

6. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    As usual, your description of everything was incredibly well done and personal. I feel as if you are on the sofa in the living room telling us this in person, your writing skills are so high.

I understand Pete’s anger about you telling a friend who knows him. And obviously you realized the mistake even as you made it. And even Laura understands.

I made a similar mistake and it had the effect of ruining what could have been a nice friendship with another couple. Long story short, I told my wife that I told the husband I wore cage (in the full context of the relationship that’s not as crazy as it sounds) and she got very angry. She feels that our sex life is private between us only, and didn’t want others to know. She said she was too self conscious now about seeing them. I sincerely apologized for my mistake, and we’ve not seen each other as couples since.

longtallsally and spider203 like this.
  7. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    What a lovely thing to say! But I need to build my confidence with this. Sal

Chaz69, bondinchas and gentleman zig like this.
  8. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Great progress, Sal. Love your writeup and actually got a little emotional reading (and reliving) the ups and downs. I don't think it could have gone better, and you had to deal with the Laura thing sooner or later. My Queen had a domme friend who helped her a lot, pretty sure I never met her though.

You have him wanting the cage IMHO. That's fantastic. I wouldn't wait too long, but keep making it fun. Go with your gut if that is overnight or for days, but don't rush it (remember you are further down this path than him). Give him releases and make them memorable for both of you. Pretty soon he will start daring you to go further ("I bet you couldn't make it a whole week"). Somewhere along the line you will need to enforce that he doesn't get a say in getting out (unless, of course, there is pain or something wrong), but make sure he is pretty hooked before making that an ultimatum (in the mean time just laugh off any attempts from him to top from the bottom)

Watch as your confidence grows how sexy that is to him (you can tell from his reaction that he WANTS you to be confident, he probably doesn't even know why, but it is like a love potion). And once you get into longer term, assuming you do at some point, you can start watching for his "crashes" after an O (as others have said, it is better to lock him back up afterwards).

Finally, to your question: I didn't notice shrinkage until well over a month without getting out. It was very noticeable erect (almost 1") but bounced back within a few days of more normal activity. Play along and measure. Eventually you can use it as a teasing thing.

As for pegging, don't worry. It is still a pretty hard limit and that is okay. My hard limits became soft limits and my soft limits became fantasies after enough time in the cage. Keep it fun. Take your time. Lather, rinse, repeat. You will be Queen Sal in no time (yes, you too will change, trust me, but it will all be what you make it and it will be fun).

9. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Your doing great and as everyone has been saying if it gets exercised then no worries about shrinking.

longtallsally likes this.
  10. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    I think that went well, all things considered. Life is full of ups and downs and mistakes and the Laura thing was ultimately a blip that worked itself out. As for the anal thing, he may come around or he may be self conscious about his butt. Maybe he has hemorrhoids. Maybe he was molested at some point in his life. Maybe he is afraid you are trying to turn him gay. Maybe he has a hang up with butts being dirty. Maybe he thinks that would be something that would make him feel embarrassed and lose dignity in your eyes. There are lots of reasons why that could be a hard no, or perhaps it turns into a soft no. At least he knows it's on the table and maybe he'll come around to it. As for the shrinkage, I am no expert but I would think you would want him to understand that it may shrink a little at first but come back to normal size - so you may have to prove it to him by keeping uncaged for a few days. Maybe buy a pump and pump it bigger and make that a reward for certain out of cage play.

11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Incremental change is the way to guide someone in your direction.

Let's take pegging, for example. Many people will think it an absolute hard limit, no discussion. But what you can do is just occasionally brush against his anus as you reach for other parts.
    Then place a hand over his buttocks but not actually touching. Then touching briefly but no stimulation. Then touching but no penetration or movement. Then circling or prodding but still no penetration...

And that takes time, not a few minutes but months.

It often works, and they'll gradually get accustomed to whatever it is you want them to do, but then, if they're insistent that it's a limit, they'll let you know and you just have to live with that. You can still make plenty of different meals even if someone can't eat a number of possible ingredients.

Headtrip and longtallsally like this.
  12. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for such kind and thoughtful words and what sounds like very good advice. I appreciate it a lot. Sal.

Headtrip likes this.
  13. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks - you're right, there could be lots of reasons and there's certainly no hurry from me! Sal.

14. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    When I first mentioned Pegging my other half was horrified. It was something she refused to even talk about. 2 years down the line it is something we both enjoy.

15. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    There are no irreversible effects, at least not physical ones. Although perhaps once a couple has experienced FLR and the exchange of power, they may find it difficult to go back to being vanilla!

16. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I asked my wife one day if she had any fantasies and she said she wanted to "f... me in the a...". So I said, "ok, why not?", and we have a strap on, so we gave it a try. It wasn't an unpleasant experience at least for me. I'd be happy to try again! Life is an experience and you only get one chance!

17. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    #167 longtallsally, May 13, 2022
    Last edited: May 13, 2022
    Tonight's the night! Nice relaxed dinner with friends. And we're staying over at theirs', so that should be just tummy-flipping enough. Or at least, as I say each time, that's the plan. Everything crossed.

Sal.

18. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Sounds like fun. Enjoy

19. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Alone for a few hours, so here’s a quick update.

For once, it went according to plan! My Pete is now beautifully caged! The way we had left things earlier in the week was that we’d agreed our principles and we both knew that at some point soon I would (for a three month trial) take control of the most intimate part of him. (I find it completely thrilling to use that phrase.) This would be different from the other times we’d played with the cage because this time, I’m in in charge. Working out what I wanted has taken some time, and I’m incredibly grateful for having been able to use this forum as a sounding board. I am SO glad I did and THANK YOU for all your kind, gentle, straightforward advice. I wouldn’t have got to this point otherwise.

I tried to keep a few things really clear for myself (all advice I’ve received here)

• For now, the purpose of locking him is so that I can tease, deny and control his sexual expression. For us, chastity is a means to that end, not an end in itself.
    • For this role, I need to play the part of being confident. If we need to talk about doubts and stuff – keep that separate.
    • Reinforce my leadership by occasionally adding ‘for me’ to my requests.
    • Use eye-contact a lot when giving requests.
    • I mustn't ‘forget’ him.
    • Keep him keen with lots of reminders and plenty of teasing/denial. Get him used to receiving stimulation without necessarily being allowed to come and try to associate other parts of his body with arousal.
    • Keep him guessing about when he’ll be released
    • There's no rush. (I keep having to repeat this.)
    Last night, I decided it was time. Heart in mouth! We were going out to friends for dinner and staying over with them. They’re people we know well so it would be a relaxed evening along with a third couple we know and like. My Pete always has a shower before going out in the evening and as he was going into the bathroom, I just caught him by the arm, held his hand, gazed straight at him and said, “It’s tonight.” I kissed him. He was about to say something, but eye contact again, and just said, “Once you’ve had your shower, give me a shout and I’ll come and shave where the ring will go. And like we agreed, I’ll measure you and keep a note. Let me know when you’re ready.” He had that frightened rabbit look but off he went to the shower.

While he was in there, I undressed and changed into nice underwear (more advice from forum!) and sure enough, just as I’d asked him, he let me know when he was ready. I sat him on the edge of the bath (“Just pop yourself down here for me”), lathered him and managed to shave where the ring would go without any cuts and nicks. I tried to make it as arousing and fun as possible, with plenty of touching. He was excited and delightfully jumpy. Then I measured him and loved that he was horrified and aroused at the same time. Of course, I asked him whether perhaps a little more attention from my tongue might make him even bigger – just to get the best measurement haha. Then I measured him again.

He kept putting his hands on my head but I thought it would reinforce a different kind of dynamic if I asked him to keep his hands behind his back. He was very excited by now and I asked him whether he felt he ought to come before being locked because, after all, he didn’t know when his next orgasm might be. He obviously said yes and I had a deliciously long pause before refusing him, eventually saying I thought it would be for the best if he didn’t, as he needs to get used to me deciding and I’d find it exciting if he held off for me. Another frightened rabbit look. And I handed him the ring and the cage and asked him to put them on. “Please pop those on for me. When you’re all nice and snug, I’ll lock you.” Of course, he was too excited to fit into it so I said we should use the shower attachment with reasonably cold water. I tried that for a bit but it still wouldn’t go down enough so I left the bathroom door open and asked him to deal with it.

About ten minutes later he called me back. He was in! I put the lock in, a quick twist, removed the key and put it on my necklace. That was such a big, unforgettable moment! He was just sitting there on the edge of the bath, looking a bit nonplussed. I sat on the edge of the bath with him and we had the most fantastic deep kiss. I guided his hand to show him just how excited I was. He just said, “Wow”. I’m not sure whether he was saying wow about my response, or his. We sat like that for a bit and then it was about time to get dressed off we went to our friends.

Dinner was lovely – nothing much to say about it but I was careful to just occasionally use words that I knew would have an effect on him. When someone mentioned having a hair-do, I used the phrase ‘gorgeous locks’, while looking straight at My Pete. I knew he’d understood. And when we were talking about politics, I said something about a ‘key issue’, again catching his eye. I love this secret language! When we were taking plates into the kitchen, I whispered to him, “Thank you for doing this for us, for me. I’m so excited”. I'd wondered if everything would line up ok when he went to the loo. He'd been ok on previous occasions but I know that sometimes the hole doesn't line up properly each time. I made sure he had a cotton bud with him to fiddle around if he needed to align anything! But he just whispered, "It was fine, easy", when he came back.

Our sleeping arrangements weren’t very soundproof at our friend’s house, and we were a little the worse for wine, so we didn’t so nothing much happened when we eventually got to bed. But I put my hand on his cage and moved it around a bit, while kissing his lips and neck. I asked him if the cage was uncomfortable, and he said no. I asked how he felt. He said, “Excited. Frustrated and a bit odd” And I said, “Good”.

In the morning, he said he’d had a disturbed night. I’d been oblivious to it. Apparently, it hadn’t been painful but he’d woken desperate to play with himself, but couldn’t! I thanked him for telling me and he asked me how long I thought he might be locked for. I said that when we got home, I’d have a think about it, but playing with himself would definitely be off limits.

We got back late morning today, with both of us feeling very excited. We had a lovely shower together and lay on the bed in the sunshine afterwards, stroking each other, him still with the cage. Then he started stroking me more intimately and I asked him if he minded if I came, given that he wouldn’t be able to. After asking me if I was sure about him not being released now, (I made it clear I was), he told me he wouldn’t mind and in fact he’d find it exciting. So that’s what happened. I was very sensitive and had to keep slowing him down - (chaps - us girls like to be teased a bit as well!) I told him it was a really special moment for me – which it was, and I wanted it to last.

He's gone for lunch with a friend now, still wearing it. I gave him a spare key just in case, but wrapped and taped so he can’t use it without me knowing. I plan to let him out when he gets back, although I’m not sure how long that should be for.

I know I keep saying this, but without the interaction from people of this forum, we would not have got to this. I’m feeling wonderful at the moment, partly, or even mostly, because I know he’s excited too. I spend my life being bossed around by television directors. Having this level of control with someone I love is beyond amazing. THANK YOU. Sal

Waveridr, Beyondheat, RexVa and 16 others like this.
  20. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Sounds really great just do not let him get relief yet. Maybe out for a little tease and denial then back in

21. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sal, You are doing an excellent job. Don't forget 'Domme Drop' as well. You don't want to burn out either. You need days off. Time to regroup. Time when he can't beg, or ask.

Also, if and when he comes, lock him up right away. No need to be out, temptation is too much. And it sets the new dynamic. It should be the new default. Unless he is is sore. No more playing with himself. Ever. Unless you are there. Allow him to look at stuff in his own, to tease himself during your times off if you are ok with that perhaps. Captions can help me understand myself better, turn me on or encourage a better attitude, or way of thinking I wish to improve on.
    At first three days will seem an eternity, but then a week becomes a challenge you want to pass. Then before you know it he'll want to be locked up longer.
    Jah

bluedragoon and bondinchas like this.
  22. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Yes, I think that's my plan

bluedragoon and Chaz69 like this.
  23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. That sounds like great advice. I do tend to throw myself into things and know I should take this slowly. And days off for both of us (but with him locked) feels like a very wise idea indeed. Sal.

Chaz69 and Rectrix like this.
  24. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    You go girl

ok everyone. Talk about a fast learner. I think she knows more than we think lol

bondinchas and Chaz69 like this.
  25. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    He's lucky. I'm throbbing in my cage.

If you let him out, it's only for a short time, for an erection and then back in. And don't let him touch himself. He needs to learn he doesn't do that anymore.

SubPeter, asastype and Chaz69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice