Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...-started-to-get-real.42007/page-3#post-478424

This might interest you. It's why I think I should be denied,.using facts and maths to make the logical point. My wife prefers to not use keeping me locked longer as a way to mould me, as it were, though part of me thinks she should. I'm a typical bloke, I want to do better, I love Mrs Jah so much, but I need a kick up the arse to do it.

1mlockedup likes this.
  2. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you!! Re the butt plug, I was really just fantasising about that for the future. There's a lot of stages to go through before that (see my post no 27 above:
    "I think the first hurdle is for him to get comfortable with inserting something small there, on his own. Then perhaps he'll let me do it - I think that's actually a huge step. Then he needs to be able to either enjoy it, or be neutral about it and see if I enjoy him doing it (I don't know yet). Then on to gentle prostate stuff -again him first, then me. But will he be able to enjoy it? Will I? I don't know but I would love us to be able to find out. Another person on here suggested joking about some things - just verbally - in order to seed the idea and get his reaction without scaring the horses, so to speak... " does that sound right?)

1mlockedup likes this.
  3. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    11:55 PM
    You never know. He may have already experimented with anal stuff and just hasn't shared. I would imagine more straight guys have tried it then care to admit it. There are many plugs that come in sets of 3 from small to large. I bought a set once (threw it out since in fear that someone would find it if I were to unexpectedly die - the concerns I have!). I found that I pretty quickly got up to the 3rd (biggest) size and the other 2 became worthless. It was fun from a kinky taboo standpoint. I don't have a partner that would be into that so I had to keep it secret. I think most guys are kinkier than you think and up for about anything - at least I would be.

Curious40ish likes this.
  4. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I guess you're probably right. I think he's just the usual male reluctant/embarrassed but I shall gently find out... Sal

Headtrip and Rectrix like this.
  5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    That was me, I didn't fess up until after the chastity talk.

6. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    My Pete is still away at his parents. Thank you again for the fantastic advice from people on this forum. I also managed to have a chat with a girlfriend who used to be a domme, or at least did that kind of thing occasionally. It was difficult to broach because she knows us both but she said discretion was in her DNA (she’s a lawyer!). I made it clear that chastity was something we were only just beginning to play with, alongside the possibility of me taking more of a lead with the sexual side of our relationship and asked her if she had any tips for getting both of us into the right mental headspace.

She had two suggestions I hadn’t come across before which I liked, and even found exciting. I'm sharing them here both because this is meant to be a diary of our journey but also because someone else might find them useful or they might spark even better ideas.

One was, that every now and again, when we're doing whatever sexual things we're doing anyway and when I'm letting him know that I like something, or want him to do something more, or less, or differently - the way lovers generally do, I should just quietly and occasionally and definitely without any fuss or special emphasis, add in, "... for me". eg "A little slower, for me?", "Please do that again for me", “I’d really like it you would xyz, for me”. (My dentist uses those words all the time, and my hairdresser too. It gives them a sort of natural authority and I find myself happy to follow along) And of course, when it eventually comes to it, I could say "would you just pop this on, for me?". When she suggested this would help to subtly alter his mindset, it seemed so obvious and I also found the thought of that kind of control very exciting. She said that it might alter my mindset too, helping me to relax into leading.

I said that I didn’t want to curb his masculinity at all, and didn't want to be cruel, and made it clear that I wanted to continue to have 'traditional' sex with him, but I wondered about being able to steer him (actually, us both) away from regarding 'traditional' sex and orgasm as the natural culmination of all our sexual activity. So, the second thing she suggested was gradually getting him (and me!) to associate some other things with intense pleasure, so that he’ll begin to find those, even on their own, more arousing than he does now. And then gradually we can concentrate more on those things and less on the traditional way of making him come. And she said the absolute best way to do this was when he was caged, or had just been released, so that he also associates the locking and unlocking with my pleasure, or his, or both.

So one activity can signify the other. The trick, she said, was to do this ideally every time he comes, but at least often enough to be reasonably consistent.

Ok, back to work. My Pete arrives back tomorrow evening.

Sal

Waveridr, bluedragoon, RexVa and 11 others like this.
  7. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM

Progress seems exponential. Your Pete might be in for a big surprise tomorrow. Looking forward to future posts :)

8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    You got very good advice. Separating sexual play from orgasms is key, along with redefining sex. Traditional folks just regard sex as intercourse (PIV), and all the other stuff is just foreplay, but the key here is to make all of it count as sex. So him going down on your is sex, you giving him a handjob is sex. Then, all of those things should be considered successful even without them resulting in a male orgasm. This takes the pressure off of both of you to climax.

9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Wish me luck! My Pete is back around 6 and I'll be home from work just after. Thank you to everyone for your advice this past week. xx Sal.

10. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Hope it goes well for you

11. Oral

Oral New member

Local Time:
    Sal, I think what you are doing and how you are going about it is great. I hope your husband realizes how lucky he is. I would like to contribute to your research with the following link.

https://healthysexymarriageblog.tumblr.com/

tiruh811 likes this.
  12. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    #62 longtallsally, May 5, 2022
    Last edited: May 5, 2022
    It’s great to be back together with MyPete after his week with his family.

So… very deep breath and a long post. I’ll cut straight to what's relevant for this forum. I think last night went well but it didn’t go as planned. I had thought he’d be in his cage today, but sadly not.

My plan for last night was to bring up the subject of our restaurant dinner when I'd refused him the key. (The 'restaurant moment')

Last night, after lots of chat about his parents and other people, we had started talking about what we might do this coming weekend and we thought we might see some friends and maybe go for a meal. And I, all of a sudden, with my heart missing beats, found myself trying to sound calm and saying just how excited I was that other time recently we ate out together and I looked him straight in the eyes and said, “I think you were excited too”. Honestly, my mouth went dry as I said it. I thought there was a good chance he might say that he never wanted me to do anything like that again.

There was a sort of tumbleweed moment, and I was just about to ask him how he'd felt about it since but then… he just dived straight in! He said I’d mentioned that I had felt really excited by using the cage when were out and he asked me to explain to him why I thought that was. He wasn’t upset or confrontational or anything but clearly curious. This wasn’t how I planned this conversation at all! I had imagined me leading it, not him.

I told him that I hadn’t expected to find that ‘key moment’ erotic. I had thought that it would just be a fun power kick but that while he’d been taking his time in the loo, I’d surprised myself and found myself very excited and aroused. He asked me why I thought that was. I said that I wasn’t absolutely sure but thought that it was the feeling of control over something very intimate about the person I love most. I tried to explain that it wasn’t about me getting all worked up about him peeing and having sit down while he did it, (although actually I do quite like that) but about being able to feel that the most private part of him was just for a moment, ‘ours’, or maybe even ‘mine’, rather than ‘his’. I told him that when we’d got home that night, I’d felt stronger and sexier than I could ever remember and that asking him to keep the cage on until the next morning was incredibly erotic for me. I told him that just for a moment, I felt that I literally held the key to an incredibly intimate part of him. I told him I hadn’t thought he would agree to being caged overnight but was thrilled when he said yes. I told him that I imagined him feeling all pent up and frustrated during the night, which made me all the more excited. And I also said how I’d felt taking the cage off him in the morning and how much I enjoyed how we made love, really slowly and tenderly because he was so sensitive and had a strained night.

So, then I asked him, “Erm, how was it for you?” I felt incredibly nervous about what he would say. He told me that when I’d refused him the key in the restaurant, he’d been very angry. He said it felt like a playground game that had got out of hand like when kids lock each other in cupboards and then misjudge when to let each other out until a parent comes along and it all ends in tears. But I reminded him he’d told me afterwards it had been exciting. He said that alongside his anger there was another feeling, of being totally out of control which made his stomach do flips. While he was in the cubicle poking around trying to get himself lined up with the hole so he could pee, he had thought of trying to extricate himself from the cage altogether. He’d done that once before when we’d been playing but it had hurt and taken a while. The device we have has a bit of design to discourage it, and his own particular anatomy makes it quite difficult, so he said he chose not to but mentally decided to get it off at home, using tools if necessary, if I didn’t unlock him straight away when we got back.

He told me that when he returned to our table, he’d seen just how excited I was (bad actress, me!) and he’d found that made him less angry and more excited himself. I asked him how that moment had felt, being excited but locked. I knew what he was going to say, because it’s something we’ve talked about before when we’ve played with the device. But I wanted to hear him say it. He said he’d felt the rush of seeing me excited but locked-up so tightly he couldn’t get even the beginning of an erection. He had found that both simultaneously upsetting but also thrilling. I asked him why and he said it was upsetting because he had felt emasculated, and thrilling because he felt a stomach churning edgy embarrassment and he felt excited about me wanting to have that sort of control over him. Oh my! My little heart was thumping away.

He said that on our way home, he’d been pleased that I’d found what had happened exciting. But he said that at that point he really didn’t know what to think. I remembered that he had asked for time to ‘process’.

Then there was the next time we were out with friends at the pub. I’d locked him again and he said it was, as last time, edgily exciting being out in the cage in public. The peeing thing happened again, but this time he was prepared for it. On our way home he said he’d again felt embarrassed and excited, but he was concerned at that point that I had a particular thing about stopping him having erections, or making him sit to pee, both which he found worrying and feminising. He said he’d felt aroused though by me telling him I’d been excited by knowing he was wearing the cage in public and feeling I had control over him.

He explained to me last night that, when we were on the way home that evening from our friends, given we’d both admitted to each other how excited we were, he’d just assumed I would take the lock off immediately we got back and we’d have sex. When I’d suggested waiting until the next morning, he said he felt disappointed but also just went along with it because he couldn’t be bothered arguing! Apparently, I had asked nicely, reassuring him how much I wanted him, (which was so true!), which helped.

Yesterday he confessed to me that during that night, while he was locked, he had felt very aroused and more desperate to come than he’d remembered being for a long time. Ordinarily, he said he would have masturbated (so, now I know that he sometimes masturbates right next to me while I’m asleep!! That doesn’t make me feel great - like I’m not satisfying him. And it feels a bit yucky too. I’m making a mental note to ask him more about that another time as he was clearly embarrassed about this, and so he should be!). But of course, with the cage on all night he said he could only tug it about a bit and play with his nipples. Tee hee. So, he had a rough night and was frantic in the morning.

Taking advice from someone else on this forum, in the morning when he was still hopelessly desperate, I changed into the nicest lingerie I could find and strutted about a bit and dangled the key. He told me last night that he found that exciting but he hadn’t liked the sensation of his erection being totally suppressed. But he said the moment when I eventually unlocked him was “incredible” and especially the moment immediately after, when I looked up at him, held his stare and smiled, was “unbelievably intense”. (And I found him telling me this yesterday to be a huge turn-on for me, as it is now.) Then, having removed the cage, we made love. It was fantastic for me. Incredibly slow and gentle, like waves washing over me and I completely forgot myself and sort of forgot him as well. But sadly, I found out yesterday that he’d been upset and embarrassed by our lovemaking!! He had had such a frustrating night that he was over-sensitive and felt he would come too easily. He had to move inside me really slowly and had to take breaks several times and he said that he could see I wasn’t enjoying it as much as usual! I wish I’d thought to say something to him at the time! I had thought it would have been obvious that I was in absolute Sally heaven! Men? Men!! What are you like???? Actually, I’d loved the slow pace and short breaks. He said he’d been thinking about all this a lot while he’d been away and had decided that playing with chastity felt like a bad idea. Last night, when he said that, it made me feel like this wonderful thrilling thing was about to slip away from me.

Of course, I immediately told him that actually the slow sex had been fantastic for me and I hoped that we can do it again like that, lots! I kept reassuring him and also said how it was a wonderful feeling for me to feel I had more control. And (huge deep breath), I admitted to him what I have only come to realise over the last few days on this forum and a conversation with my ex-dommy friend, and a lot of thought, that my locking him up I had changed the way his body responded to me and that I found that very, very exciting. That conversation last night led to a lovely, warm moment and cuddles and slow, mutual stroking in the dark.

So, we’re lying there in post-orgasmic calm last night and I said that I’d really like it if we could play some more with the cage because it seemed to bring out nice, exciting feelings in us both and made me feel like I have more control. He said he’d be prepared to, and would even quite like to (yay!) BUT we need to agree some rules first. I didn’t say anything but that wasn’t what I’d wanted to hear as it felt like him taking charge. I wanted to be leading this.

And then we chatted about other things and went to sleep. Him without the cage, obviously.

He’s off at work now and I’m at home this morning, writing this. Looking back on last night it didn’t go at all as planned but in some ways miles better than I’d expected. At least we’re talking now and thanks mainly to people on this forum, I think I’m feeling a lot clearer about what it is that I like and why. I plan to ask him about the rules, sorry - I plan to strongly suggest some rules to him in a couple of days. I thought I’d use the ground rules I posted here as a starting point. I don’t want to scare him. It needs to be slow but as my dommy friend said, I need to be a bit more assertive and trust that he’ll go along with it. But it’s a lot easier to be assertive when he’s not actually here!

I’m so grateful for all the helpful comments up to now. I wouldn’t have got to where we are now without them, or at least definitely not so quickly. All advice gratefully received!

Ok, shower time, then work. He’s out tonight and I’m working late.

Sal.

13. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the update. Sounds like it’s heading in the right direction just on a different track than you we’re planning on. But I think you will be able to work it to where you would like it. The trip there can also be fun. Enjoy

tiruh811 and longtallsally like this.
  14. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    #64 Guest 6019, May 5, 2022
    Last edited: May 5, 2022
    Once you have him up to a week of denial, it becomes addictive. Even if he isn't a true submissive, once those love chems kick in he will change.

I told my wife this the other day.

Edging while caged, after 5 or so days, is more enjoyable, intense, lasts longer than coming before I was caged.

After 5 days I suddenly feel so like my wife hasn't stopped playing, though day 2/3 are tough without encouragement and reassurance. He needs to understand that orgasm is not the goal of every encounter. Do women expect to come every time they make love? No, so why is it the norm for a man to expect to come everytime?

I am only in my second year and a lot of this is weird, new, counterintuitive. If Pete wants to talk in private, with a red blooded guy, in the same time zone. He is welcome to PM me anytime.

15. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. These sound like wise words! I've especially got the message from you and others here about giving plenty of encouragement and reassurance!! I think I'll enjoy doing that, assuming we get that far...
    Sal.

taped2, bondinchas, Open2njoy and 2 others like this.
  16. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Well done Sal, true it didn't go as planned but he didn't shut it down. You don't need to be a full-on Domme on day one, just lead him slowly and gently into his prison cell and once he's in and the door is locked, he's all yours, lol. And have fun!

taped2 and tiruh811 like this.
  17. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    It didn’t go as planned, but can I say it went FAR BETTER than you planned or expected? Communication and shared goals are critical to the success of any relationship, and especially marriage. From where I sit, the time you spent sharing your deepest feelings will allow you to move forward on a path together.

Many here will be envious of him having an involved wife. They should be envious of your willingness to communicate and listen.

18. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, that's such a sweet thing to say. I'm finding it difficult to balance needing to be pleasantly assertive, not lapsing into the usual female role, with listening and being gentle. Sal.

19. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I think Pete is fighting a lot of internal battles. Men are under a lot of societal pressure to be "real men" and chastity challenges a lot of those stereotypes, like sitting down to pee, the woman being in charge, etc. Since he hasn't specifically said that he wants to be a submissive with you as his Domme, it's probably best not to push that side of things too hard in the beginning. Continue using chastity as a sex toy, but keep slowly ramping things up, like extending the locked time, saying "no" here and there, etc. Then, if he seems to be enjoying it and not fighting his internal demons as much, try giving hi a challenge, see if he's up to wearing it for a week, non-stop. If he does that, when the week is over, give him lots of attention and a nice big O, then go for another week. Then at some point, extend it to 2 weeks. Then, one week into the 2 week stint, offer him a deal, keep going for another week or get released now for a massive O, but then get re-locked for 4 weeks.

I can tell you from first hand experience, it's only once you've gone without an orgasm for at least a couple of weeks that you start to feel the magic.

20. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I hate to be the one that leaks the secret, but here goes…we are easy to manipulate. We are similar to rats in a maze finding their way to the pellet of food, and avoiding the spot that zaps them.

I know this isn’t fair, but we pick up on the reward system quickly. You’re welcome. If there is an activity you like that he is on the fence on…making it seem like it drives you wild, he gets unusual affection, and stuff that is you know make him melt…he will pick up on the association with him accepting your wishes. When he veers away from them, a loss of interest on your part, less fun activities, and in general he loses all the special fun. That mouse will find his way back to the pellet all on his own.

I’m not saying act mean or be upset with him, but making things crazy hot when he follows, and normal when he doesn’t, gives him a direction to follow. The carrot, not the stick. Soon he will be asking about it and it will seem like his idea lol!

Good luck, and I am looking forward to hearing how it is going. Oh, I forgot to mention this little nugget, my wife did this. On a teasing session, getting right to the edge and backing down several times, she began asking me questions. Asking if I want to cum, asking if I would lock back up, what would I do to cum, if I promised to lock back up she would give me a ruined orgasm, that if I would stay locked for her for another week I could cum in her pussy or I could jack off without her. It all got me thinking, desperate, and I basically agreed to do whatever she wanted or was leaning. It’s an odd feeling when you beg someone to take away your erection without an orgasm.

21. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Sound advice.

22. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:55 PM
  23. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Geez Nic, don't let out all of our secrets, there are women here !!! ;)

taped2, Headtrip and Nicoftime like this.
  24. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I see two things here.

Chaz69 is right about Pete fighting internal battles and the socialized pressure to act like a "real man." Pete demonstrated that by his discomfort about his expressed over-sensitivity and his fear of cumming too quickly and needing to take breaks -- he's essentially admitting he thinks he needs to be a hard thruster and not an intimate slow lover held on edge to slowly satisfy his wife. You need to tell him you prefer that intimacy, that you like that vulnerability, that you have a say in how slowly or how quickly he spills, and that in your view "real men" pleasure their wives not themselves.

Second, we earlier (in post # 39 above) talked about him being a secret masturbator. He's essentially admitted that to you as you noted in that first quotation above. You don't need to feel yucky about it, almost all men do and almost all men are embarrassed to admit to their wives. He won't admit it directly to you until you're in the situation Nicoftime describes, where you've got him vulnerable enough. And I think he's also admitted he's submissive -- that comment you mention that "he said he could only tug it about a bit and play with his nipples" is very revealing. Nipple play is classic submissive masturbator play, it's invoking his feminine side, he knows but will never admit that "real men" don't rub their nipples. You will want to talk to him about his masturbation perhaps while you are rubbing his nipples and commenting about how hard it makes him.

A lot of us want chastity and female leadership precisely because it helps us break out of that socialized pressure to act in a manner that is false to us, some imposed concept of being a "real man" instead of being vulnerable and intimate with our wives.

25. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice