Midwest, USA
IT

Chaz69

Long term member, Male, from Midwest, USA

Chaz69 was last seen:
Dec 10, 2023
    1. TradWife
      TradWife
      I understand what you say but we have never done anything like that. Also the long term aim is that he will have release only very occasionally.

I don't do it for control it is just the least sexual way he can have some release, whilst avoiding masturbation.
      Chaz69 likes this.
      1. Chaz69
        Chaz69
        Hi TradWife, thanks for the comment. I do understand that you're both very vanilla and using a chastity cage may feel a bit kinky, but that is just a matter of perspective. In it's purest form a chastity cage is about chastity, which is the abstinence of sex, so in a way it's the opposite of kinky. But at the end of the day, you should only do what you're comfortable with.
        May 10, 2022
        TradWife likes this.
      2. TradWife
        TradWife
        I understand and it is something we will talk about. He is absolutely committed to avoiding masturbation and has been pretty successful with only a few lapses in the last two years and non so far this. But if he did fail it would be a sensible option.

We are not intending to have penetrative sex again ever and I am content with remaining completely chaste myself.
        May 10, 2022
        Deleted member 74115 and Chaz69 like this.
      3. TradWife
        TradWife
        At the moment we are usually able to minimise the sexual aspect in that my husband usually ejaculates within a couple of minutes of my touching his penis and with it still entirely flaccid. I would not want a longer break to cause him to become erect when I do it.
        May 10, 2022
        Rectrix likes this.
    2. justme6819
      justme6819
      hey thank you for liking my post reply
      Chaz69 likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. justme6819
        justme6819
        well like I might have said I have been playing with this for 23 years I enjoy it oo much. she was onbaord and I really enjoyed it. I would always pleasure her orally. but then I went and got a strap-on to use on her and she did not really take to that. Just be careful
        Mar 4, 2022
      3. Chaz69
        Chaz69
        We're taking our time and doing this together, we talk and we decide what to do next, so nobody's springing any big surprises on the other.
        Mar 4, 2022
        justme6819 likes this.
      4. justme6819
        justme6819
        that is how you do it. Had I know that I would not have sprung things and understand the difference between the fantasy and the realty of it
        Mar 4, 2022
        Chaz69 likes this.
  • About

Midwest, USA
    IT
    My key is held by:
    KeyKitty
    Locked since:
    Dec 11, 2021
    Your chastity role:
    • Vanilla
    Chastity devices:
    Badass Workroom "Easy to Pee" cage
    Chastity resume:
    In chastity since Dec 11, 2021.
    Last full O on Dec 11, 2022.
    We're just a previously vanilla couple who discovered how chastity and orgasm denial, can greatly improve our relationship.

Signature

My chastity journal is here, if you're interested.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice