Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Thank you. I follow your logic but decided to do it slightly differently as we're just starting out and I thought that providing a stark set of rules, even as a talking point, would be a bit scary. Also, I wanted to 'show my working' as it were, so he can see how I'm thinking. I'm hoping that he'll want to add things and make suggestions. Sal.

spider203, Chaz69 and asastype like this.
  2. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    I've found this whole Journal extremely interesting.
    My partner and I are also new to Chastity but have been trying FLR on and off for year's. It didn't really work until Chastity was brought into the mix. Now it's all going well.
    It is very refreshing to read a journal where the lady of the relationship wants to go forward with chastity.
    The points you make about having the leash and being in control of your man is how i’d love my KH to feel. But, I don't think she really does. I think she loves the change in me but is not that bothered about the control aspect. Anyway, thanks for sharing! I will be sure to continue watching your blog with interest. Oh, and good luck! But from the sounds of it, you won't need it!

3. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Tonight's the night! Wish me luck. I'm going to give him my go at the 'principles' when he gets home and then I hope we'll talk about them.

THANK YOU for the comments on the principles by the way - I made a few small changes here and there. One slightly bigger change was the bit about masculine and feminine, which he and I have talked about before and I know is a sensitive topic. I ended up with this:

I know there’s scary stuff online but I want to reassure you that’s not for us. This is not about making you more like a woman. I enjoy your masculinity. Locking you or leading you makes me feel I have control over a powerful animal on a leash. I am excited by that idea. I will want to feel your thrusts inside me. However, I do also want us to explore another side of your sexuality - sometimes you will be desperate to enter me, but I might suggest instead that we talk and stroke each other, or that you gently and deliciously slowly, pleasure me. And in time I would love you once in a while to share my experience - the engulfing thrill of being entered, of being vulnerable, of receiving rather than giving.

Anyway, I'm feeling ready and prepared but very jumpy. I've rehearsed some lines and I've got the cage all washed and an extra spare key! Fingers, toes, eyes, all crossed!!

Sal.

4. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    It still sounds great and we are all here behind you and wishing you the best with this. Glad that you have the cage ready
    As my Mistress would say. You go Girl

5. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    I wouldn’t change a thing.

bondinchas likes this.
  6. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I'm nervous about tonight. Last minute bit of advice - I've posted a question about pre-empting the excuses I know he'll make for not being locked, even though I know he wants this. Grateful for any ideas! Sal.

bluedragoon likes this.
  7. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    Perhaps that nervousness is just being giddy with excitement. Your partner is one lucky man.

Raychel Dresher and Narciso like this.
  8. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    My only thought is that it might be a lot to take in at once, if you feel he might back away from everything just relax and take it slowly and you will be fine .

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    Good luck Sal, you got this.

10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    Very lovely and powerful, SAL! As you implement this plan, please don't forget the advice of your Domme friend about saying "for me". Maybe you and my Mistress have the same Domme friend, but Mistress learned to say that to me early on in our FLR. Over the years, that phrase has been very effective in subtly letting me know who is in control and in getting me to overcome my objections about anything She has in mind! It's always "for Her!"

QueenMS and longtallsally like this.
  11. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you - that feels like very sound advice. Sal

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  12. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    That's sweet of you to say. Sal

13. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Yes - I tried to weave it in once or twice in the 'principles' and it's definitely one of the things I took on board from my friend. Sal

Rectrix likes this.
  14. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    Sounds like things are coming along nicely! The anticipation in this lover's dance is very exciting. I second/third saying "for me". It personalizes the request, reinforces that this is for you, and gives him some incentive to do what you want because you're personally asking. It might seem kind of obvious since you're the one doing the asking, but the flavor of a personal "favor" is powerful motivation. Looking forward to your next update!

longtallsally likes this.
  15. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Hi, Sal,
    I fell behind and by now you have hopefully had a great conversation and laid out some rules. Let me add a few comments: If it doesn't feel right simply relax and wait a few days. Time is on your side. He is taking the bait already and the only thing you HAVE to do is to keep it fun.

PLEASE do NOT let him negotiate. YOU can modify the rules and consider what makes it fun for both of you, but if he is anything like me he will negotiate enough loopholes and what not to never let go of control. The smartest thing my wife did was to get me hooked (great teasing and some of the best orgasms of my life) until she could put in place only 1 rule: She makes the rules. By the time she did that a lot of those little questions had been discussed and answered. I like your write up, I love that you insist on being in control of the cage (do NOT back off that one), I am just saying you do not have to finish tonight with a signed contract, you simply need to keep him nibbling at the bait.

Best of luck!!!

16. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    He will have times of regret. That's time for positive reinforcement. "You can do this" kinda stuff. My wife hasn't quite got the rhythm yet but imho if you get into a pattern where he is often locked for a week, say. When you finally allow him to come, the first day is bliss, but then because of the hormones, a crash is on it's way. He may express regret, at being locked up again, but you must. Straight away. Make sure you fuss over locking up. The regret comes day 2 and 3. He says I want out. it's a cry for help, but not in the way his brain is telling him. He doesn't know it yet, but he wants to be back in that state from day 4 or 5, when the chems are building up, and he wants more. But the prostate needs time to recover and make him feel full again. Lots of teasing, edging, sexting should really help. I'm at my most needy for the first few days, then reach a point where Mrs Jah hardly has to do anything, it's become a feedback loop. The slightest touch becomes increasingly intense, and won't go away for longer and longer. By then, I'm thanking her for keeping me locked longer. Spooning feels like the best fuck that never ends. By day seven, you have completely forgotten days two and three. It feels like you've not stopped having the most intense foreplay in your life since your last orgasm.

I'm getting better at day two and three. Writing and meditating on how and why I get that way is a great help. Once I've processed it all, I hope to minimise the effects that affect her at least.

Be patient through it, he's trying to feel that feeling again. Don't give up. Mistakes will happen. It doesn't mean that he doesn't want to carry on. We've had a few throw the towel in arguments, key handed back. But it's not happened in a long time. There is no going back. Sorry for the ramble. Jah xx

17. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Hopefully by now it has gone well and maybe he is even caged and pleasing you. Have fun and enjoy. Both of you

18. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    I assume you'd start him out with perhaps your gloved, lubed finger. He needs to learn to just let his sphincter relax rather than letting his reflexes clamp it shut, and using your finger allows you to feel what he's doing. If nothing else, once you feel he's relaxed around your finger, it's a good time to try swapping your finger for a plug.

When you're ready for plugs, NSNovelties has a Renegade P-spot Kit that includes three different sizes of flexible, curved, flanged-base plugs that might be a good starting point. I suspect most quickly outgrow the small size as I did, and for me, the large one can be daunting on many days. I found the medium to be quite wearable for long durations.

It's pricey by itself, but my current go-to is the Fun Factory Bootie in the medium size. It's the same length as the Renegade medium, but a wider girth. I'm often instructed to wear it when we go anywhere - especially if we're going to be meeting up with friends. My wife has said she likes to look across the room and see me talking with someone, knowing I'm caged and plugged.

PastaGuy likes this.
  19. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    #144 longtallsally, May 11, 2022
    Last edited: May 11, 2022
    Thanks so much for this. I think it's going to be quite a while before we do any of this but I'll know what to try if we get to this. Sal

20. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi friendly forum folks, MyPete and I had the big chat last night. It didn't go as planned (ever heard me say that before?) and it was difficult but we ended up very ok. I'm collecting my thoughts - I find writing the posts really helpful for that and will try to post something later. Love to all and thank you for the advice and support. Sal.

21. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Your welcome and at least as you said that your ok and the seed has been planted. Hang in there

22. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    That's amazing.
    Pete is a very lucky man, and I think you're not going to be needing help here as much as you're going to be an inspiration for others!

timeofmylife likes this.
  23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Forgive this long post. Getting this together has helped settle me.

I’d hoped that My Pete would be in his cage by now. I had the Big Discussion with him last night. Yet again, I’m afraid it didn’t go according to plan.

I gave him the principles I’d typed out, very similar to the ones I posted here but with the odd change that people here had suggested. I was trying to be calm when I handed over the paper and loved that he just quietly told me that whatever I’d written, he wouldn’t be offended or angry because we love each other, and nobody is forcing us to do anything. He went off with it and said he’d think about it in the shower.

When he came back, he just said we should give it a go! Oh gosh! I felt my tension melt away, but then he said there were just a few things that were worrying him. We went and sat on the sofa and I asked him to tell me what was on his mind.

Right off, he said he understood what I’d written about ‘receiving’ but said he didn’t want to be coerced into anal play. He said it’s just not something he’s comfortable with. I said that of course that’s ok but was he able to tell me why? He said, “Not now. Really. Not now. Please?” He seemed really tense, so I said, "Of course" But I asked if we could just talk about it another time maybe?” He just said, “Maybe”. I decided to leave it at that. I know him and there was no point in arguing. It would just create tension.

His second worry was that he would shrink! At first, I thought he was joking – but thank goodness I didn’t laugh. He was serious. He said he’d read that when it doesn’t get used inside a cage, it shrinks. I said that first of all, I’d never said anything about it not getting used, it’s just that it’ll be used differently. But I also admitted that I’ve read online about shrinking too, but most people seem to say that it doesn’t make any difference unless you’re in there for months. But I told him if he’s worried, he can measure it and if it shrinks, w'' just stop. And then, (which felt rather good), I said something like, “Actually, I’ll measure it - say every couple of weeks – after all, it’s meant to be ours, not just yours.” He laughed but I know his stomach would have flipped. I’ve never met a man who wasn’t fixated with size. Anyway, he said he'd let this go as long as there weren't any nasty physical effects. [Can I just ask lovely forum people, is the shrinkage thing real? I mean, really-real, not fantasy-real? I need honesty here, and sources! And if so, does it affect the flaccid length only, or the erect size? And that’s certainly a question I never thought I’d be asking! I might post this to another section of the forum too – I need to know!]

He asked me how long he would be wearing a cage for. I was prepared for that one and said that I couldn’t tell him because I would need to gauge his mood and mine. He said that his present cage was uncomfortable because it was too tight. I said that people recommend tighter because if he had one that’s big enough to start an erection it would apparently end up being more uncomfortable. However, I said he had mentioned this before so I said we’ll order one that’s just a little bit bigger, and then we can have a choice. I was surprised at just how relieved he was, as if he’d thought that would be a huge deal for me. Very puzzling. I doubt I'll care very much either way.

He asked that we don’t do anything that would cause either of us to permanently lose dignity in the eyes of each other or anyone else. That was easy to agree.

Then he asked me where I’d learned about all this. I told him from an online forum, and he wanted to be sure it was all confidential. I assured him of that, that all names changed, with nothing to identify us and he was ok about it. And then I'm afraid I completely put my foot in it. Instead of just keeping quiet, I said I’d also had a little confidential advice from someone I knew who used to be an occasional domme. As I was saying the words, I was just about realising that it was a massive mistake. He immediately said, “You asked someone you know???”, and then something like, “So now someone you know, knows about all this, and us”. I just felt sick and froze. I had indeed asked a friend, Laura [not her real name] and as I mentioned on a post here, she’d given me some sage advice. (Nothing explicit, but some useful psychology mainly about how to appear more confident and how to say things in such a way as to subtly alter his perception of me leading, together with some of her experience of how to reinforce pleasurable associations with other parts of his body.) And I knew she was very discreet.

And suddenly My Pete was practically shouting at me, “It wasn’t your friend Laura, was it??” He’s met Laura a few times, once when she and her husband had come over and the rest just saying hello as she and I were headed out together. Laura had once hinted at an interesting, domme-ish past and we had joked afterwards about it. Of course, he wouldn’t have forgotten that! He kept saying, “Laura, for goodness sake. She knows us both. They came here together. She’ll have told him.” There was a lot more of that. And I found myself just repeating that I was sorry. I said that I had needed someone I could ask and trust - a real person, not just in an online forum. I said that this was something in our lives that I wanted us to try but there was nobody I could properly talk to for advice. I said Laura had absolutely promised me that she would never say a word about it to another soul and I said she’s a lawyer and used to keeping things confidential. I also said I hadn’t gone into lots of detail, just that it was something we were thinking of playing with (which is true).

And then, and I’m not proud of this, especially on this forum where women are meant to be confident, but I cried a bit. No dramatic weeping and floods of tears but enough to mess with the mascara and make me wonder if I’m the right person for this. It was the tension, the realisation that I was wrong, had properly screwed up, and because I think at that moment, I just saw the whole thing unravelling. I’d lost his trust and he’d seen me crying when I was meant to be projecting confidence.

Then I just said exactly that to him, about losing trust and appearing weak and that maybe I wasn’t cut out for this. And he gave me this huge, long, long, hug. He said really calmly and quietly that he wanted to give this a go. He said to use the forum as much as I like but please, please be confidential and make Laura promise she must never say a word. This had to be secret. As for looking weak, he said that just because I was going to be in control sexually for a while (He said it! He said it!) didn’t mean I couldn’t allow my eyes to “water a bit” over something so big and emotional as going behind his back, being totally found out and being such a hopelessly bad liar. He gave me his cheesy grin, which I love.

And then we had another long hug and decided to get a takeaway. While were eating, I think we both realised this was a really big deal for us. I said in a jokey way, that it was funny to think that one of these days we might be sitting eating takeaway and he would be caged. He of course immediately asked when it would be and I said that I didn’t know, but I would know before he did. And that was it. I suggested that he should just try to forget about it until I decide that the time is right and that maybe we’ll both enjoy the anticipation. We carried on eating even though my stomach was upside down.

Now I need to decide when to lock him, I'm thinking perhaps for a day or so. He’s been caged before mostly for very short periods, and never in a way that’s handed all this control to me. But I just knew that last night didn’t feel right and I knew, and most people here have advised me, not to hurry.

I texted and emailed Laura and told her a bit of what had happened. She sympathised with me, but actually more with him and she sent me a reassuring email to show him, to say she hasn’t told her husband or anyone else, that she would never, ever tell a soul and never even acknowledge to him if they meet, that she knows anything. She wished me good luck and said that I could always ask for more help but only if I talk to him first! I showed her reply to My Pete and he thanked me for reassuring him. We cuddled and chatted, and he fell asleep. While I was listening to him sleeping, I had an enjoyable time trying to think of a moment to lock him up that will really work, because we’ll probably both remember it, but I didn’t think of anything very inspiring.

So, I have a cage, another one on its way and the man I love willing for me to take control (I said it!) over the most intimate part of him.

Thank you to everyone here for the support. Sal.

newplay, Waveridr, Giverny and 15 others like this.
  24. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Nice report and great progress. IMHO you should start sooner rather than later, at or before this weekend.

You're going to be inundated about shrinkage, it's a huge topic here. The true answer is that short-term chastity does not cause shrinkage but that after long-term chastity there will be some *temporary* shrinkage but that leaving it unlocked for a few days and night of nocturnals allows full recovery.

QueenMS, Headtrip and JaySaysYes like this.
  25. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks - maybe I shouldn't have asked about shrinking but it was a big deal for him and I don't want him to have irreversible effects either! Thanks for the advice about timing. After last night, I'd rather give us some time. It was quite emotional. Sal.

Cagedxlcock likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice