Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    I was somewhat surprised when I first started being locked, that she had no intention of letting ME touch it anymore.

I had thought it was coincidence, but she never let me out for any period that I would have access. I eventually asked her about it and she explained that she considered it cheating on her, and not to expect to do it anymore. That was 6 years ago this month.

So yes, I believe some feel it’s not just about tease and denial, it’s about ownership and not wasting sexual activities without her.

Rectrix, bondinchas and anasyrma like this.
  2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Sal, you are absolutely amazing, to think that just a few weeks ago you were a complete newbie and now you sound like an expert. It will be so funny for you look back on these posts a few years from now.

As everyone else has said Pete is a lucky guy.

StubHub, bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  3. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    That sounds like a perfect trip to your friends with the best outcome. I definitely like the idea about keeping him guessing. It's entirely your preference when you want him, no need for rules or a schedule, and he doesn't need to know! He's a lucky man, and you're a lucky lady! Look forward to hearing more.

bondinchas likes this.
  4. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally A bag of frozen peas or corn work well to make an erection to deflate after a teasing session.

bluedragoon likes this.
  5. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Wow! Seems like a perfectly appropriate word for such exciting progress. Very nicely written! Thanks for sharing such an intimate moment. Looking forward to hearing more.

bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  6. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    Well done Sal, you finally got there! It is great to read of a determined woman getting what she wants sexually. It is so often the men who go to all sorts of lengths to get what they want. It has been great how despite the set backs you have persevered. It must be so exciting for you.

longtallsally likes this.
  7. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you! Yes, it is exciting for me. But that's completely bound up with the fact that I can tell it's exciting for him as well. I feel that I can to have fun with this now. But I do know to take it slowly! Thank you for your encouragement. Sal.

bondinchas, asastype and spider203 like this.
  8. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you!

9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    It's Sunday afternoon now. He managed the cage from Friday evening to late Saturday afternoon. After playing on the bed in the sunshine on Saturday morning, he went off to see friends for lunch, with him still locked. As he left, I told him I’d be thinking about him and if he was back around tea-time then maybe we could ‘see how things were going’. I thought that was sufficiently ambiguous.

When he got back yesterday, we had a lovely long kiss and I asked him how he was feeling. He said, “Same as before, only even more frustrated!” Again, I said, “Good”. I asked him if it hurt anywhere and he said that it had been uncomfortable on the underside of the ring when he’d been sitting for a while, although walking,a and even running for a train was ok. I said we should take a look and asked him to ‘pop-off your clothes’ and ‘come and lie on the bed for me’. (This had been advice from Laura who said to use language that nurses and doctors use because people are used to just doing what those people tell them, and of course saying ‘for me’ to subtly reinforce the dynamic.) I felt my stomach flipping when I stood in the bedroom and watched him undressing just as I had asked. I can only imagine how he felt. He’s always had a bit of a thing about clothed-female naked-male scenarios, which feels to me to fit well with me taking the lead, so I was dressed reasonably nicely to welcome him home. (Thanks for the advice here about putting on heels. However, I’m afraid I’d felt too ridiculous wearing them indoors and had taken them off again before he got home.)

So, there he was lying there, naked, with his cage. I asked him to keep his hands out of the way while I unlocked him and I gradually removed the cage, which I've never done before. I was worried about hurting him when I took it off and he asked if he could help but I said I’d just try to do it slowly myself. I explained that I want the cage to be mine too. When it came off, I was a bit worried to see crease marks from the bars of the cage, although he didn’t seem to be that concerned. I also realised that I’d never actually taken the ring off him before and squashing him through it was something I didn’t want to risk without watching him do it first. By now though, he was expanding! I was glad to see the crease marks starting to disappear but he said it would be hard to take the ring off when he was excited. He asked me to get some ice cubes in a bowl of water and a washcloth, which I did but by the time I’d got back with them, he’d already managed to free himself and he was definitely aroused.

I said I was going to make a really careful inspection ‘in an hour or two’ (increase antici...pation!) but that until then I would keep an eye on him to ensure there wasn’t any ‘funny business’. We listened to some music and he even fixed a shelf which I thought was hilarious without him having any clothes on. Lots of fun with, "Mind where you put that screwdriver" and "I do like to see a man with a tool". Every now and then, I gave it a little stroke, enjoying his immediate response each time. When he went to the loo, I asked him to leave the door ajar so he wouldn’t play with himself and he game me the frightened rabbit look.

After an hour or so, I told him it was time for me to take a proper look and I asked him to ‘come back to the bedroom for me.’ I inspected him really closely, which I enjoyed. I was pleased to see there were no marks left and that it looked no different from usual. I couldn’t remember having examined him so closely before and I could tell he loved it but was really uncomfortable at the same time. I made sure there was lots of prodding and squeezing and I asked if it hurt or was numb anywhere. I looked underneath where he said it had been a bit sore and noticed that I’d missed shaving some hair there. So I put on a little cream and shaved where I’d missed. I’ve no idea if that will make it better but I also rubbed in a bit of hand cream down there, which has some silicone in it, hoping that might help too.

He said it felt good to be out of the cage for a while. and he described how it felt to be in there. I asked him what an erection felt like in there and he said the cage was small enough that he couldn't expand at all really, so he could feel himself getting mentally turned-on but that was all. I asked him how that felt and he said it was hard to explain but it was very exciting for him. I asked him what he would most like right then and he said to come inside me. (For goodness sake, men!! I wonder why I even asked!) And I looked at him and said that I wanted it to have fresh air but hadn’t decided yet whether or not he should come today. Actually, I had definitely made up my mind that he shouldn’t, but all the advice has been to keep him guessing. We kissed and I held it and stroked it very gently and he asked me what things we could do.

Laura had told me that as well as using phrases like ‘for me’, I could amplify the message by placing him lower than me and she’d told me a bunch of ways to do that but without having to make it explicit so he wouldn’t be quite conscious of what was going on. So I sat right on the edge of the bed and said I’d be really excited to feel his tongue, ever so gently on me. And just like that, just like she said, he was kneeling on the floor in front of me, my hands on his head. It felt incredibly special – not that we haven’t been in that position plenty of times before but because this time I felt in totally in control and all I’d had to say was that I’d love to feel his tongue on me!

I know this is not exactly in keeping with the ethos of this forum, and some of you who have been encouraging me might feel disappointed, but I wondered whether, since I was denying him, then I should hold back too, at least for a while. And having started to overthink it, (sorry!!), I probably wouldn’t have been able to come anyway. So I asked him to just get to his feet in front of me ("Please stand for me") and said I'd like to give him a special treat. I asked him to stand completely still and took it in my mouth but absolutely as gently as I could, and with virtually no movement. I know what a tease that is for him. Sure enough, he started moving his hips a little. As soon as he did that, I just withdrew and said I’d asked him to be still. He promised to stop moving, so I started again, trying to make sure there was no particular rhythm. After a bit, I stopped and looked up at him and said, “This must be so frustrating for you”. I could tell he was desperate, and I said so. I looked straight at him and said I found it incredibly exciting and also said I thought this was just what he needed and that I felt that he shouldn’t come today, but maybe tomorrow.

I went and got the ring and the cage and asked him to ‘pop those on for me, just as soon as you can’. I asked him to do it somewhere I could keep half an eye on him to make sure he didn’t play with himself. I’ve never actually seen how he puts the ring on, although I’ve read about it here, but sadly I wasn’t close enough to see how he did it and I know that if I get too close, it’ll grow too much. One day maybe!

It's Sunday afternoon now and he's been locked since yesterday (Saturday) early evening. He woke me during the night saying he was incredibly frustrated and needed to come. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to sleep It was as if he was following a script of what everyone said would happen! I just responded “No, I’m sorry. Remember I said, ‘maybe tomorrow. I love you’”.

He’s out right now, and given what I said yesterday and during the night, I know he’ll be expecting, or at least hoping for, release when he’s back this afternoon. I’ve been making sure that he knows I haven’t forgotten about him and tried to say nice teasing things to him from time to time, but my plan is actually, not to release him today at all. I want to wait until tomorrow (Monday) evening, by which time he will have been caged for two days. I’m thinking about asking to watch while he plays with himself. He’s always found that awkward but I love the idea (possibly because it makes him a bit uncomfortable). Or I might invite people round or have us go out so that he can be uncaged for a while but still not be able to come or surreptitiously play with himself.

I feel I’m getting a lot clearer about the things I like, partly because I feel I know what he’ll enjoy.

Sal

Waveridr, Beyondheat, RexVa and 16 others like this.
  10. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    All I can say is fantastic and yes the indents in the skin from the cage and as long as there is no signs of a problem they are fine

bondinchas likes this.
  11. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    When he wakes you tonight, which seems likely, remember he needs to pee. He won't. The erection should calm down after that till morning.

12. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I'm really unsure about what I want. I love having the control generally but I think mainly it's about not wanting him to play with himself, so that he can't come unless he's with me. I don't mind him playing with himself if I'm there with him. I think! Sal.

bitslinger and Chaz69 like this.
  13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That’s kind of what I was getting at, she is fine with me touching it during our play time, but has made a conscious decision to prohibit me from doing so without her.

14. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think it's easier to sound like an expert in a typed message, where I can think about each word if I really want to. The reality is that there's a whole lot of nervousness and tummy flipping behind the scenes. I'm sure My Pete can detect that but the worst bit (for me) is done now. The hardest thing was working out roughly what direction I wanted us to go in, and make sure he roughly felt the same way. Fortunately, we both seem to want the same things and we're both up for giving it a try. The next bit, where I need to be a little creative, is a lot easier for me, mainly because there are tons of great ideas out there! Some of them are way beyond where we want to be, but there are lots of lovely things we can definitely try! I think one of the best bits of advice was a private message from another woman on this forum who advised me to keep the role-playing sexy fun completely separate from any discussion with him about doubts, or how we're feeling about this. Sal

Headtrip, spider203 and Chaz69 like this.
  15. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your sweet comment! Sal

16. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    May I ask - how easy was that for you to deal with (mentally, I mean), at first? Did you resent her having that level of control? That's what I worry about with My Pete. sal.

17. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I had to deal with this elephant in the room myself, and admit I needed help. Mrs Jah is a good girl, and would probably put "Me not masturbating in secret" as one of her top three reasons to lock your husband.

18. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think to be honest I can trust him in the shower, although I think it's a nice game to get in there with him to 'keep an eye on him'. But I think nighttimes are going to be more difficult and I do know that he plays with himself at night, which I find a bit unappealing if I'm right there but asleep! So I'm especially keen to lock him at night. Sal.

Rectrix likes this.
  19. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Keep in mind that when you let him out and have an orgasm, his body floods with prolactin which makes men lose libido almost immediately and he is NOT going to want to put the cage back on. Before he cums, make him promise to immediately put the cage back on without you asking. He will try to negotiate for extra time to be free but it’s important to train him to put it back on immediately unless he is told otherwise. That way the default is “locked” unless you say otherwise.

it’s a bit of a challenge to get used to wearing it 24/7, especially at night. Unless there is a medical need, it’s best to be locked every night or it will set him back. After a month straight, it feels odd, almost wrong, to not fell the secure wrap of the cage on the penis.

Anyways, great start and I think we all enjoy and appreciate your excellent story telling skills and valuable input. Some people just have a wonderful way of expressing themselves in words in a very charismatic way. Seriously, take notes and use everything you’ve felt, experienced and written and I think you can write a successful book on chastity that would work for mainstream couples.

Chaz69 likes this.
  20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    No, no resentment, was a bit of a realization though. One, I didn’t really know at the start she was purposely making sure I wasn’t playing with myself. I thought “I wonder when the break will be and I’ll be free to play with it until we start again”. The break never happened. I assumed that I would be locked for a weekend, maybe a week or two, we would have amazing sex, and then I would remain unlocked until the break was over.

Was told to lock back up after our fun times, which were plenty, so didn’t exactly hit me as something I was missing. After a long time I remember telling her I went from about 400 orgasms a year to 25(it’s much less now lol). She smiled at me and said “you wanted me to control sex, and I don’t want you touching it without me, and I don’t plan on fooling around every day. You want your key back?” I said no “then I guess you won’t be touching yourself anymore”

And just like that, that part of my life was over. No there wasn’t any resentment, there was a deep sense of complete love and vulnerability. She was going to take care of me, make me a better partner, and assume control. It was like being hired, or picked on a team. She was all in, and from now on, all orgasms will be something she wants.

21. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Before I started controlling hubby's orgasms I never really gave much thought to him masturbating. I assumed he did it now and then and it didn't bother me.

But that changed as we started exploring tease and denial. Controlling his orgasms was meaningless if he was just going to take matters into his own hands. There were some tough discussions. For one thing I was dumbfounded at how frequently he had been masturbating in the past. Had I known, it would have bothered me. He agreed to give it up, but it was definitely a difficult adjustment for him.

It wasn't until later that I discovered how fun it could be for him to masturbate at my request. Commanding him to stop is even better. So he still gets to engage in a little self pleasure now and then, but only with my permission. It's an "us" activity rather than something he sneaks off and does by himself.

22. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    We've experimented before with asking each other to masturbate and then being commanded to stop and it was fun. I think this will be much more intense now because I have much more control. I'm looking forward to that - possibly even this evening! Thank you for your advice Pamela. Sal.

Open2njoy, Guest 6019 and Chaz69 like this.
  23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Gosh, what a lovely compliment, thank you.! I would feel a bit of a fraud writing for anyone else though - everything I know is from others on this forum plus a couple of other friendly guides on the side. And I've actually reused phrases that other people have given me - so no books from me!
    Re the cage, I'm still trying to work out how much of the time I want him caged. I know that I don't want him to come unless I'm with him but I'm not yet 100% sure he needs to be caged all day when he's say, at work. I'm still trying to work out the balance between denial and control and chastity. And to work out what I want, I need to get a feel for what he likes too, because part of my enjoyment comes from his enjoyment. Confusing! Sal.

24. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. But did you need to be locked all the time, say, when you were at work? I mean, you wouldn't be playing with yourself at the office. This is what I'm trying to juggle at the moment. I know I want to lock him at night, but I wonder if for me, the other times are for a feeling of control (which I like) rather than to stop him masturbating because he just can't do that the rest of the time? Sal.

Rectrix likes this.
  25. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    You will be a pro in a year or two.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice