May I please follow your profile ma'am?
      1. MsPamela
        MsPamela
        Yes, of course.
        Nov 18, 2023
        harddenial likes this.
    2. PastaGuy
      PastaGuy
      MsPamela, I appreciate the time you took to reply to my thread and provide thoughtful advice. May I follow you?
      1. MsPamela
        MsPamela
        Of course!
        Nov 15, 2023
        PastaGuy likes this.
    3. Claud_Bear
      Claud_Bear
      MsPamela, thank you SO much for your wisdom and friendship. Know you have made a huge difference in one couples relationship. I am in your debt.
    4. Westu
      Westu
    5. ChasteHubby2015
      ChasteHubby2015
      MsPamela, I love reading your posts. May I please have your permission to follow?
    6. Maxana
      Maxana
      Hi, your opinions and postings is good.
    7. Maxana
      Maxana
      May I follow you?
    8. Prime
      Prime
      Can I follow her, Mistress?
  • About

Birthday:
    May 12, 1968 (Age: 55)
    US
    Keyholder of:
    LockedForMsPamela (aka hubby)
    Your chastity role:
    • Domme
    I don't ever think of hubby as a toy or as being inferior to me. Our marriage is a partnership of equals. In the bedroom, however, I have complete control, an arrangement that we both enjoy.

Many years ago we started experimenting with occasional orgasm denial. At first it was something hubby wanted to try and I went along with it as a favor. But once I started getting comfortable with not being "fair", I really started to enjoy controlling his orgasms. We found that it added a lot of excitement for both of us, and the arrangement became more or less permanent.

Over time we've incorporated other elements, and my vanilla self from all those years ago would be shocked at the kinkier aspects of our sex life. Chastity started out as an occasional thing - just another way to spice things up now and then. However, in April 2022 it became a full time thing. Hubby's been locked ever since, and I couldn't be happier.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice