Westu
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
11:06 AM

Westu

24/7 caged by my Lady, Male

We just completely rebuilt our FLR and my obedience. Its now built on Lady C's TOTAL control. EVERYTHING else is developed from that basis. Apr 8, 2024

1. Wifessub
      Wifessub
      Thank you for the Like!
      Westu likes this.
    2. Westu
      Westu
      We just completely rebuilt our FLR and my obedience. Its now built on Lady C's TOTAL control. EVERYTHING else is developed from that basis.
      MistressNicx, MVincent and Theoak7 like this.
      1. Westu
        Westu
        It sounds like a small change... but like many on here, I had a tendency to lead from the bottom and it was becoming more obvious since our Post-Locktober rework of our relationship. In this new 'rebuild', I just know that Lady C is in total control, and if she is interested in my desires or wants, she will ask. Otherwise, I am locked, and that is all I should expect.
        Apr 8, 2024
        STEEL RIDER, Rectrix and MVincent like this.
      2. Westu
        Westu
        If there is anything else going to happen, it will be totally under the instigation and control of my Lady. The feeling that our Domme/sub arrangement is purely sexual has gone. this is about her ownership. We are passionate, but we are both fully committed to her ownership at all levels, just one of which is 'in the bedroom'.
        Apr 8, 2024
        Rectrix, MVincent and Theoak7 like this.
    3. Ally70
      Ally70
      Thanks for the likes!
      1. Westu
        Westu
        You’re welcome !!
        Apr 1, 2024
    4. Westu
      Westu
      After Locktober '23 we are 100% committed to my submission to her strict loving ownership, and my Lady is exploring how D/s we want to be.
      Rimmer69 likes this.
    5. Westu
      Westu
      24/7 Caged by my owner Lady C - after Locktober '23 we are 100% committed to my submission to her strict loving ownership
    6. Rimmer69
      Rimmer69
      Thank you very much for the Follow Westu.
      I see we have one thing in common, a bit of Stretching.
      Westu likes this.
      1. Westu
        Westu
        It’s so strange, I’m 24/7 so there’s always surprises.. but I’m kind of non committal about it all .. then I suddenly have an urge … I need to be stretched .. we are long distance so its often my Lady commanding me to stretch for her… but it’s always a welcome feeling… I’m not bi .. so it’s been a welcome discovery.. that and prostate milking .. omg !!!
        Mar 4, 2024
        STEEL RIDER likes this.
      2. Rimmer69
        Rimmer69
        I do some self stretching myself, with the permission of my Mistress, sometime she'll message me to plug myself and then send her a pick.
        But when it comes to her stretching me,the the big stuff comes out, from Xlarge strap-ons to me having to take her full fist deep, she really gets off on that.
        And as for me I'm just drained and like a bowl of jelly.
        Mar 4, 2024
        Westu likes this.
    7. Westu
      Westu
      Ruined O’s mainly …. Maybe 1 per week ... very small cage 24/7 … finally achieved total submission to my Lady … She decides everything.
    8. Westu
      Westu
      After Locktober my full orgasms have given way to ruined ones …. Maybe 1 per week …. Otherwise caged 24/7 in very small cage 91% of the time
    9. Westu
      Westu
      Only ruined Orgasms maybe weekly with teasing in between. 6+ months between Full O’s. Super small cage 24/7, and all semen is recycled.
      asastype likes this.
    10. Westu
      Westu
      Post Locktober and ruined Orgasms are the norm. After full orgasm on Nov1 all have been ruined. Lady C is using the second smallest cage …
    11. Westu
      Westu
      Halfway in locktober…. No full orgasm in October… seems like ruined orgasms are now a big part of my future… now at 95% locked
    12. Westu
      Westu
      Starting our version of Locktober... All i know right now is that im locked like i was before, but clearly things have changed .... exciting
    13. Westu
      Westu
      Locked 94% since Aug 8th ‘23
    14. Westu
      Westu
      ChastityTracker stats ….. after 33 days ….. 94% of time caged ….
    15. Westu
      Westu
      Started using ChastityTracker site…. Here are my stats after about a week… 95% caged (see my pics)
    16. Westu
      1. Westu
        Westu
        This is probably the cage thats the most popular with my KH …. It is very snug when flaccid… and quickly stops erections …. Without me getting to the stage that errctions are painful when stopped.
        Apr 16, 2023
    17. Westu
      Westu
      Been posting pics … quite suprised at the response
  • About

My key is held by:
    Lady C
    Locked since:
    Caged 24/7 since July 27, 2022
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GKVVYQ6?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

History :- CB-6000s, & Mr Stubb, switched to metal, from Ternence (via Amazon) … Mostly hinged base ring now
    Chastity resume:
    Sept 2021, Honor system for 10 months, then Caged 24/7 since July 27th 2022 (Out for edging, and ejaculation)
    Full Brazilian Laser Hair Removed … just sustaining laser now… and cleanup shave for stray hairs.

From BDSMTest.org
    94% Submissive
    72% Slave
    71% Rope bunny
    61% Vanilla
    58% Experimentalist

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice