1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Nicoftime
Last Activity:
Nov 23, 2017 at 1:29 PM
Birthday:
Aug 6, 1973 (Age: 44)
Home Page:
South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
Railroad

Nicoftime

The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts, Male, 44, from South of Lacrosse Wisconsin

Feeling very thankful for @Mistress Amanté this thanksgiving! Nov 23, 2017 at 1:28 PM

Nicoftime was last seen:
Nov 23, 2017 at 1:29 PM
    1. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Slave to a Goddess likes this.
    2. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Haven’t been updating, been busy with home reno, but was let out for an O and quickly locked up.
    3. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      She mentioned no nut November and denial December...not sure what’s on her mind
    4. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Had stayed uncaged after my O and have been wearing the new ring to gauge up. Will try again but need to lock up if it doesn’t fit.
      Mistress Amanté likes this.
    5. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Nice O the other day, was over before I knew it lol.
      danijean001 likes this.
    6. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      watched as she used the wand, reeling from it still. Hope to have some fun tonight, maybe Johnson if she has no need of me.
      1. Mascara^Snake
        Mascara^Snake
        Does she tie you down an uncage you for her wanding Nico?
        Nov 11, 2017
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        No, I caress and hold her, sometimes using fingers.
        Nov 11, 2017
        Mascara^Snake likes this.
      3. Mascara^Snake
        Mascara^Snake
        I just love that when I'm wanding, being kissed too. It's the best.
        Nov 11, 2017
        Nicoftime likes this.
    7. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      0gauge is a lot bigger than 2gauge,2 slips right in and 0 isn’t even close.Sad I was looking forward.Maybe wearing the 2 while at work helps
    8. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      For now ring experiment is over and locking back up...too tempting
    9. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      The 2 gauge was easy fit but it had an edge that was rough, tried the 0gauge and nope, not ready. I liked the look and weight though.
    10. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Ring slipped right on, but was not ready for piv. It bled a little, so locking back up. It did look odd with such a big ring on the lil guy
      1. ineverknew
        ineverknew
        yeah too bad you didn't get more time with it. Walking around and feeling the weight is the best part :)
        Nov 5, 2017
    11. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      She said she will let me try the new piercing ring on tonight. At 3/4 inches it is more than half the size of my flacid state.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Yep, can’t wear it unless I take off my device, since device uses its own piercing hook.
        Nov 3, 2017
      3. paulie slave
        paulie slave
        Cool. Enjoy your jewellry! I miss my PA, might get it redone.
        Nov 3, 2017
      4. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Also ordered a 0 gauge 5/8 ring for the future, never thought I would get that thick
        Nov 3, 2017
    12. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      New ring arrived, will have to wait until next unlock to try it on. Bigger than I thought but will look cool
      1. ineverknew
        ineverknew
        did you get a taper too? I have found it gets harder and harder to stretch up when you get past 6.
        Nov 2, 2017
      2. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        my piercing seems ready, this one doesn’t seem too much thicker than my 4 gauge, I’m sure will slide right in.
        Nov 2, 2017
    13. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Now wondering why I bought it, I could see her leaving me in it all day, doing the chores on my knees until her return. Sounds awful and hot
      NeuteredMax likes this.
      1. PouchPantyLover
        PouchPantyLover
        We've used it a couple of times. Can't imagine long term wear. We have stairs and I've been afraid she'll make me negotiate the stairs with it on.
        Nov 1, 2017
    14. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Humbler arrived, showed her, she was disappointed I could take it off myself lol! I suppose I could rig something that locks it on.
    15. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      I bought a bigger pa ring..2 gauge and 3/4 inch. Looking forward to feel the weight, and get a look at it.
    16. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      A lil impromptu sex taking advantage of being cage free. The spot is healed now, can barely see a white spot, will be locking up soon.
    17. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Finally wrote it all down on thread, got me hot and bothered just going over it in my head again.
    18. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      She gave me an incredible evening, looking forward to reliving it on her thread!
    19. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      The sore healed, but still a white spot that has a hardish feel to it. Want to see if it will go away before relocking
    20. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Haven’t been unlocked this long since being pierced. Replaced my pa ring with an integrated lock pa ring. Piv is prevented but that’s it.
      Ms Monicas sweet boy likes this.
    21. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      It’s healed,now a white hard lump there. Will give it some time,think it might act up if I don’t wait for that spot to smooth down
    22. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      After last night noticed the same blister at the bottom of sack...getting concerned that I am not going to be able to wear this device
    23. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Last night she gave me a ruined and then climbed aboard for an O. I came so hard I was weak.
    24. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      At the week mark and find my mind preoccupied with her, erections, glorious orgasms, and the thought of being inside her. I ache for her.
    25. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Ended up taking a little nap, too full from supper
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 6, 1973 (Age: 44)
    Home Page:
    http://www.suddenlysubbie.wordpress.com
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Railroad
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity Devices:
    Birdlock, some cheap metal one, mature metal jailbird, happygo stealth cage from Amazon, rigid chastity model 05
    Chastity Resume:
    Member here in 2009 under a different name, actually participating now.
    Submissive guy, living with a beautiful wonderful smart keyholder @Mistress Amanté. I introduced this to her and she has blossomed into the role and seems to enjoy it as much as I. We have our roles, some boundaries, and communicate constantly which really stokes the passion. We are in Wisconsin, middle class, and somewhat normal. Our dynamic goes outside of the bedroom but are both adults and treat each other with respect. We are open to discussions with others if they would like to chat.