Local Time:
3:05 PM
Birthday:
Jan 28, 1955 (Age: 66)
Esbjerg, Denmark
Retired, part-time Crossdresser Bisexual Sissy

SissySarahCD

Member, 66, from Esbjerg, Denmark

After a heavy session last night, my Master and a Friend visited me today, and both used me orally and anally. God! I am sore! Nov 16, 2021

SissySarahCD was last seen:
Dec 4, 2021 at 6:46 PM
    1. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      After a heavy session last night, my Master and a Friend visited me today, and both used me orally and anally. God! I am sore!
      1. jemima
        jemima
        shud have ask if you cud have more looby.
        Nov 17, 2021
      2. SissySarahCD
        SissySarahCD
        If I had used more lubeI would have been as slippery as a Hagfish (Google it if unknown)
        Nov 17, 2021
      3. jemima
        jemima
        eeeu it is horrible and i just seen it on youtube.
        Nov 18, 2021
    2. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Totally humiliated last night by my Mistress in front of two of her female friends!
      MissyB and Mistress Tea like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SissySarahCD
        SissySarahCD
        It was a total surprise, My Mistress and Master had just been on holiday, and I thought my Mistress was just going to put me in chastity, but things much futher than I expected!
        Nov 16, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
      3. MissyB
        MissyB
        I'm sure you made Her proud. Maybe she'll begin to loan you out, so you can clean for them.
        Nov 16, 2021
      4. SissySarahCD
        SissySarahCD
        I don't do domestic services, I only provide sexual services for my Mistress and Master's satisfaction, and those sent to me by my Mistress!
        Nov 16, 2021
        MissyB likes this.
    3. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      I have now recieved my orders for tomorrow evening, My Mistress and Master require my presence tomorrow evening at 7pm
    4. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      While my Mistress +Master are away on holiday, I have bought a new lock for my chastity cage, I felt vunerable without it, locked up now
      Aspire02 likes this.
    5. jemima
      jemima
      thankoo for like my piccys and for say things to me.
      SissySarahCD likes this.
    6. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Mistress has sent her husband to remove my chastity, I have a clinic appointment in the morning, I was dreading having to go in chastity!
    7. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Very Humiliating to stand in the queue in the supermarket and feel my PVC panties filling up with warm piss!
      1. Celine
        Celine
        would be much better if there was a piss-bag attached to the catheter
        Nov 4, 2021
    8. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Now locked in chastity by my Misress. with an extended catheter that renders me virtually incontinent, and put into PVC Adult Baby Panties!
    9. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      My Mistress and Master have used me all day, I have sucked cock, fucked and pissed on and in!
    10. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Why is it I feel so aroused when I am locked in my chastity cage?
    11. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Now locked in my Chastity cage, as per instructions!
    12. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      19.15 Monday 1st November: Just received a message from my Mistress that she and my Master will visit me tomorow,! Be dressed and ready!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 28, 1955 (Age: 66)
    Esbjerg, Denmark
    Retired, part-time Crossdresser Bisexual Sissy
    My key is held by:
    Mistress & Master D (married couple)
    Locked since:
    Yesterday 6pm,
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Stainless Steel Cock Cage Chastity Cage Male with 5mm urethra Tube
    Device is 30mm dia x 60mm internal length, 65mm catheter tube,
    Chastity resume:
    I was first locked in chastity by a female lover as an experiment, and as a method of preventing me from having erections when playing with bisexual males, making me the submissive and being a "Sissy" to entertain males with my mouth and arsehole and denying me any sexual activity.
    I have been a Sissy Maid to my Mistress and Master for a year now, after meeting them in an "IntimKlub" ( a club for Bi, gay, TV/CD, Singles, Couples). I am always locked into chastity by my Mistress whenever they visit me or I visit them for one of their intimate parties. My Mistess is the supreme dominant, and her Husband is subserviant to her, but is my Master. My Mistress does allow my Master occaissionally to have sex with her (after which I have to lick both clean) but my Master is allowed to use me whenever he wishes.
    I am used to satisfy my Mistress with my mouth and her strap-on anally. My Master uses me as he wishes, both oral and anal.
    Both my Mistress and Master enjoy humiliating me by using me as an urinal, for this they strap a Funnel with a flexible spout to my head with the spout in my mouth. I have to kneel in front of them and my Mistress will stand over me with her legs spread and directs her warm stream of piss into the funnel, I adore see her warm yellow piss stream from her gorgeous feminine pussy. My Master stands as any man at a urinal and pisses direct into the funnel, he also enjoys pissing in my mouth as I perform oral sex on him!
    When I need to urinate, I have to urinate in a bowl, and drink it all afterwards. My Mistrss and Master call this "Recycling"
    My Mistress will sometimes "loan" me out to men to visit me and use me as they wish. I am always locked in my chastity cage whenever I entertain these men.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice