Local Time:
8:44 PM
Birthday:
Jan 28, 1955 (Age: 67)
Esbjerg, Denmark
Retired, part-time CDr Bisexual Sissy Whore

SissySarahCD

Member, 67, from Esbjerg, Denmark

Life is very boring without Mistress and Master D, they gave me such purpose and desire to serve them! Sep 5, 2022

SissySarahCD was last seen:
Nov 29, 2022 at 7:32 AM
    1. nsrchof
      nsrchof
      Erotic pictures and sharing of adventures! :)
      SissySarahCD likes this.
    2. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Life is very boring without Mistress and Master D, they gave me such purpose and desire to serve them!
    3. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Given in to the need to be unlocked due to Hospital appointment, it took over a half hour to defrost bottle of ice in a pan of boiling water
      Aspire02 likes this.
    4. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Went to a local dogging site, I got the chance to suck off two men, delighted to see I was locked, two lovely loads to swallow!
      William50, sarah_tv and Notaguynow like this.
      1. Notaguynow
        Notaguynow
        Two creamy loads? Lucky you! And lucky them of course. Go gurl x
        Aug 12, 2022
        SissySarahCD likes this.
    5. jemima
      jemima
      if you have messed doing that then you migt as well not be lock up
      1. SissySarahCD
        SissySarahCD
        I see your point, but being caged does prevent any other stimulation or even penetration!
        Aug 12, 2022
    6. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      5 days of self locked, with the key in ice, found that a vibrator held against my cage is exquisite, catheter vibrates too, Delicious cum!
      Notaguynow and Anne-maree like this.
      1. Notaguynow
        Notaguynow
        Lovely! Good for you gurl x
        Aug 11, 2022
    7. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Still locked in chastity, sublime ecstacy of heightened eroticism and sissification!
      HamsterDick likes this.
    8. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      My Mistress would have been delighted to watch me! She loved seeing me ride my Dildo and stretching my hole!
      Notaguynow, HamsterDick and sarah_tv like this.
    9. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      I have ridden my biggest dildo this morning and my sissy cum leaked out of the urethra tube in my cage and onto my stockings.
      Notaguynow, HamsterDick and sarah_tv like this.
      1. HamsterDick
        HamsterDick
        Such a good sissygasm! I hope you rubbed it on your lips!
        Aug 8, 2022
        SissySarahCD likes this.
      2. SissySarahCD
        SissySarahCD
        I took my stockings off, and sucked my cum out of the fine nylon to taste and swallow, as my Mistress would have wished!
        Aug 8, 2022
        AllySiss, Anne-maree and HamsterDick like this.
    10. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      I wore a butt-plug deep inside me all last night, and used a didlo this morning, I didn't manage to cum, but I feel so horny!
      Notaguynow, Gotlocked and HamsterDick like this.
      1. Notaguynow
        Notaguynow
        Keep at it gurl, you'll get there! Imagine the unbridled joy when you blow your first sissygasm.
        Aug 7, 2022
    11. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Still locked and key stil frozen despite my heightened arousal, delicious!
      1. HamsterDick
        HamsterDick
        Maybe next time you should freeze it in the shape of a dildo and use it on your pussy to melt it!
        Aug 4, 2022
    12. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Still self locked, and have followed LockedUpSub89 and frozen key in a 1 liter bottle of water, it would take a few of days for it to thaw!
      HamsterDick likes this.
      1. HamsterDick
        HamsterDick
        longer if you keep it in the freezer!
        Aug 3, 2022
        SissySarahCD likes this.
      2. SissySarahCD
        SissySarahCD
        Exactly!
        Aug 3, 2022
    13. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Now over 48 hours of self locking, I am very tempted to unlock as being in chastity makes me so horny, but I will resist the urge!
      Notaguynow and HamsterDick like this.
      1. HamsterDick
        HamsterDick
        Every time you feel tempted to take it off you should add another day to your sentence!
        Aug 2, 2022
      2. Notaguynow
        Notaguynow
        Mmmm just focus on how much fun you're "storing up". It's a struggle but a delicious feeling too. A nice swollen sac and "sissy dribbles" should feature soon. Good gurl!
        Aug 2, 2022
      3. LockedUpSub89
        LockedUpSub89
        If you need help not reaching for the key, try freezing it in ice, and then leave it in the freezer, of course. You'll still have to try and hold back on unfreezing it butttt, it makes it easier to not just grab it right away
        Aug 2, 2022
        SissySarahCD likes this.
    14. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      I have had my first night of chastity since I lost Mistress and Master, it brought back so many delicious memories of submission!
      HamsterDick, Notaguynow and Aspire02 like this.
    15. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      For the first time since my loss, I have locked myself in chastity, and it feels wonderful, feeling safely and securely locked!
      Aspire02 and Notaguynow like this.
    16. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Desparately seeking Dominant couple or man in Denmark to use me as their Sissy Slut!
      HamsterDick, Sissy-CJ and Notaguynow like this.
      1. Notaguynow
        Notaguynow
        Hmmm I wonder if my passport's up to date ...
        Jul 26, 2022
        Sissy-CJ likes this.
    17. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      God, I feel so down, I need a KH to keep me subservient and compliant!
      1. Notaguynow
        Notaguynow
        Oh yes I know that feeling too gurl! Good news is you can get help with it here. Whatever you take care xx It's tough sometimes just trying to be yourself.
        Jul 21, 2022
        SissySarahCD likes this.
      2. SubSnuggler
        SubSnuggler
        It's important for us to feel owned and controlled. I understand how you feel totally. Sending good vibes your way!
        Jul 25, 2022
        SissySarahCD likes this.
    18. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      Now 3½ weeks since I lost Mistress and Master D, I miss them so much! I haven't been locked for over 4 weeks and miss that too!
    19. jemima
      jemima
      thankoo for lots and lots of likes for my piccys xxxx
      SissySarahCD likes this.
    20. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      I feel so lost!
      1. jemima
        jemima
        oooh i am sorry that has happen.
        Jun 23, 2022
        SissySarahCD likes this.
      2. SissySarahCD
        SissySarahCD
        Thank you,
        Jun 23, 2022
    21. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      I have lost my Mistress and Master i a Road traffic accident! I feel so bereft and very sad for their family
    22. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      I have had many comments on how lucky I am to be in my situation, but that is because of life choices. We all should live as we want!
      Sissy-CJ likes this.
    23. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      This afternoon, Mistress D masturbated me for 5 minutes with a female friend watching, I was close but didn't cum. they were very amused!
    24. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      My sissy pussy is getting very relaxed and open!
    25. SissySarahCD
      SissySarahCD
      I managed to retain the 3 steel balls overnight, Mistress said to remove them this morning,felt like giving birth, I imagine, really big
      Rectrix likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 28, 1955 (Age: 67)
    Esbjerg, Denmark
    Retired, part-time CDr Bisexual Sissy Whore
    My key is held by:
    Mistress & Master D (married couple)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    Stainless Steel Cock Cage Chastity Cage Male with 5mm urethra Tube
    Device is 30mm dia x 60mm internal length, 65mm catheter tube,
    Chastity resume:
    I was first locked in chastity by a female lover as an experiment, and as a method of preventing me from having erections when playing with bisexual males, making me the submissive and being a "Sissy" to entertain males with my mouth and arsehole and denying me any sexual activity.
    I have been a Sissy Maid to my Mistress and Master for a year now, after meeting them in an "IntimKlub" ( a club for Bi, gay, TV/CD, Singles, Couples). I am always locked into chastity by my Mistress whenever they visit me or I visit them for one of their intimate parties. My Mistess is the supreme dominant, and her Husband is subserviant to her, but is my Master. My Mistress does allow my Master occaissionally to have sex with her (after which I have to lick both clean) but my Master is allowed to use me whenever he wishes.
    I am used to satisfy my Mistress with my mouth and her strap-on anally. My Master uses me as he wishes, both oral and anal.
    Both my Mistress and Master enjoy humiliating me by using me as an urinal, for this they strap a Funnel with a flexible spout to my head with the spout in my mouth. I have to kneel in front of them and my Mistress will stand over me with her legs spread and directs her warm stream of piss into the funnel, I adore see her warm yellow piss stream from her gorgeous feminine pussy. My Master stands as any man at a urinal and pisses direct into the funnel, he also enjoys pissing in my mouth as I perform oral sex on him!
    When I need to urinate, I have to urinate in a bowl, and drink it all afterwards. My Mistrss and Master call this "Recycling"
    My Mistress will sometimes "loan" me out to men to visit me and use me as they wish. I am always locked in my chastity cage whenever I entertain these men.
    Since the passing of my Mistress and Master in June, I have not had any usage as a Sissy. I am desperately seeking anew Mistress, Master or Dominant Couple!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice