Nicoftime's Recent Activity

1. Nicoftime replied to the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Well nothing says I’m in charge like direct orders. Verbal communication is non invasive, takes no time, and is easy to fit in. Try...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:10 PM
  2. Nicoftime New cage arrived, it’s like a hermit crab that finds a new shell that fits…except mine needed a smaller home. »

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:54 PM
  3. Nicoftime replied to the thread 17 years chastity.

I am in my 8th year of being locked. She is not as strict as yours, and I get to be inside of her still, and I cum more than once per...

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:04 PM
  4. Nicoftime replied to the thread Addressing the concerns of a vanilla wife..

I didn’t really elaborate on that but it was somewhat of a joke. We have a culture here that the men are in charge, but the reality is...

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  5. Nicoftime replied to the thread Just tell them.

Not exactly breaking new ground here, this topic is a recurring one. If you have a partner for a considerable amount of time, you can...

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  6. Nicoftime replied to the thread Unpopular opinion: Chastity can lead to permanent shrinkage.

I understand the premise, if something is never allowed the room to grow, it will never get bigger. It’s the terminology that is...

Apr 15, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  7. Nicoftime Rigid chastity cage is officially arriving Tuesday, very anxious »

Apr 15, 2024 at 5:19 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice