1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicoftime's Recent Activity

1. Nicoftime replied to the thread Who's kidding whom?.

Less war, peace...reminds me of that scene in Jurassic Park when they are told that the dinosaurs are all female. “We bred them that...

Jan 23, 2018 at 7:46 AM
  2. Nicoftime liked Tom Allen's post in the thread Emergency Keys - Revisited.

I've been at this too long to have those kinds of contests. :-\ No, it was to clarify that it would not be as simple as using a common...

Jan 23, 2018 at 6:50 AM
  3. Nicoftime replied to the thread Trying to find a device.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/cage-advice-for-beginners-my-opinion.24945/ Some tips

Jan 23, 2018 at 6:36 AM
  4. Nicoftime liked Joan.t's post in the thread Who's kidding whom?.

They need our guidance, that's for sure. But let's get real: submissive males and dominant women are not the majority of the population,...

Jan 23, 2018 at 6:25 AM
  5. Nicoftime replied to the thread Who's kidding whom?.

When is passive aggressive stomp around the house day where “nothing” is wrong? I would like to first see women to actually start...

Jan 23, 2018 at 6:24 AM
  6. Nicoftime liked Thatguyontheinternet's post in the thread Who's kidding whom?.

No more wars. Just international “silent treatment”. :)

Jan 23, 2018 at 6:13 AM
  7. Nicoftime liked Mash2214's post in the thread Who's kidding whom?.

The world needs Debate. In my experience with men and women in business it would never work if women were in total control. From my...

Jan 23, 2018 at 6:13 AM
  8. Nicoftime replied to the thread Struggling with being submissive.

Glad you two are on the same page. That I think is the best part of this. It somewhat forces people to express themselves when...

Jan 23, 2018 at 6:06 AM
  9. Nicoftime liked Mistress U's post in the thread Struggling with being submissive.

Thank you to all who have posted advice. Being new at this can sometimes feel like a lot of pressure, but many of those that posted...

Jan 23, 2018 at 5:59 AM
  10. Nicoftime Tomorrow is maid day, actually looking forward to serving her. »

Jan 22, 2018 at 6:18 PM
  11. Nicoftime replied to the thread How things change with time and love..

Like most here I have a love hate relationship with clean up. It is something I know gets me into subspace in seconds instead of days,...

Jan 22, 2018 at 5:47 PM
  12. Nicoftime Feeling very needy, wish she was near me. »

Jan 22, 2018 at 3:11 PM
  13. Nicoftime liked Giles_English's post in the thread Struggling with being submissive.

I want to respond to all of this but I haven't got time right now. So I'll just say three things: First, it's a mistake to expect an...

Jan 22, 2018 at 1:05 PM
  14. Nicoftime replied to the thread Struggling with being submissive.

I think some think this is all or nothing lifestyle, I don’t think it has to be that black and white. I’ve seen couples here that use...

Jan 22, 2018 at 7:16 AM
  15. Nicoftime liked bondinchas's post in the thread Sexy talk or are you serious...do I ask?.

Rule 1. The rules can be changed at any time!

Jan 20, 2018 at 8:41 PM