1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicoftime's Recent Activity

1. Nicoftime liked Sarah8's post in the thread Has your wife/keyholder ever sent you to visit a pro domme?.

I'd imagine it would take a very special type of relationship to have the wife willing to send her husband to a hooker. I mean doll it...

Oct 23, 2017 at 7:13 AM
  2. Nicoftime replied to the thread Love and Denial - Year 2.

I have to say I recently had a similar experience where my body is fooled into thinking it had an orgasm when she did. Weirdest thing....

Oct 23, 2017 at 7:11 AM
  3. Nicoftime liked PouchPantyLover's post in the thread How can I make my husband less interested in chastity?.

This post has made me realize the errors of my ways. I'm going to march into the house and apologize to my wife for how my self...

Oct 23, 2017 at 4:29 AM
  4. Nicoftime liked ineverknew's post in the thread How can I get my kh less interested in chastity.

the sarcasm is strong with this one. lol

Oct 23, 2017 at 4:28 AM
  5. Nicoftime liked corsac's post in the thread How can I get my kh less interested in chastity.

Thank you @Nicftime for pointing out how tough it can be for those of us who truly just want to serve! It’s such a relief to know that I...

Oct 23, 2017 at 4:27 AM
  6. Nicoftime replied to the thread How can I get my kh less interested in chastity.

Maybe I just need to Send her to a pro domme to teach her to keep it all about service and my pocketbook.

Oct 22, 2017 at 11:21 PM
  7. Nicoftime liked bethanise's post in the thread How can I get my kh less interested in chastity.

I know. It's so difficult, having to deal with all the 'fulfilling your kinks, keeping you horny, teasing and denying' all the time....

Oct 22, 2017 at 11:20 PM
  8. Nicoftime posted a new thread.

How can I get my kh less interested in chastity

My kh seems to only want to perform teasing and sexual activities revolving around my kinks. I want to just serve her in a truly non...

Forum: The Bar

Oct 22, 2017 at 11:09 PM
  9. Nicoftime replied to the thread Keyholder and locked up: our journey.

My thread is also about the path. It’s called “the evolution of mistress Amante”. It was named that because it is dynamic. It is in...

Oct 22, 2017 at 10:53 PM
  10. Nicoftime liked TheKeyIsMine12's post in the thread Keyholder and locked up: our journey.

this thread is called a journey, and thats exactly what it is. It is trial and error, not knowing where exactly we will arrive, but...

Oct 22, 2017 at 10:41 PM
  11. Nicoftime liked Thatguyontheinternet's post in the thread How can I make my husband less interested in chastity?.

I’m part of a classic car enthusiast forum. A very niche sort of thing. There’s these couple members who constantly complained about all...

Oct 22, 2017 at 3:35 PM
  12. Nicoftime replied to the thread Which chastity holiday do you consider to be the main one, that you do something special for?.

I think the more you are into it, it is less likely to associate a special day for it. I think of Valentine’s Day. Sure going out to a...

Oct 22, 2017 at 6:12 AM
  13. Nicoftime liked TheKeyIsMine12's post in the thread Keyholder and locked up: our journey.

After a couple of very busy days, we had the most amazing day today. His penis is definitely not shrinking yet as he was complaining...

Oct 21, 2017 at 6:03 PM
  14. Nicoftime replied to the thread One of Three.

Depending on your size, there are very nice steel cages on Amazon or dh gate for a very small amount of money (25-30 bucks). I have one...

Oct 21, 2017 at 5:52 PM
  15. Nicoftime replied to the thread How can I make my husband less interested in chastity?.

It reminds me of this other thread where someone asked if they were the only keyholder that didn’t like sissification, cum eating, or...

Oct 20, 2017 at 10:18 PM