Local Time:
1:02 PM
Birthday:
Mar 30, 1975 (Age: 49)
Pennsylvania
Carpenter

Just a guy

Active member, Male, 49, from Pennsylvania

Looking for advice. 3’rd time I slipped a nut. Should I go with smaller ring or smaller cage. Apr 11, 2024

Just a guy was last seen:
Apr 17, 2024 at 9:01 AM
    1. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Looking for advice. 3’rd time I slipped a nut. Should I go with smaller ring or smaller cage.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        sadly that can happen on some models also there are models where they can have a smaller gap and show the distance for the skin and can have a larger ring either, check on aliexpress there are a lot of models
        Apr 12, 2024 at 10:05 AM
        Isopropylforyou and Just a guy like this.
      2. Butt boi
        Butt boi
        I was having the same issue. It took a while for me to find the right cage size, style and ring size. I finally found the steel Ternance devices and settled on a 1.5" cage with 45mm ring. They are a great device. I've been locked 24/7 and have had no more issues. Good luck
        Apr 13, 2024 at 4:06 AM
    2. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Nothing is worse when you slip a nut and have to put it back in. When you’re at work and mistress has the key at home. Ouch that hurt.
    3. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Question? I’m soft but can feel tingling and twitching in cage and I’m not trying to move it. Anyone ever had that happen?
      Kylara likes this.
    4. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well good news I didn’t cheat. It was just a bad day. Just thinking about a lot of things to try. I don’t want to scare her away from it.
      Isopropylforyou and Kylara like this.
    5. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Straining in cage so bad. About ready to milk myself. I know I shouldn’t. My mind is all over the place.
      Isopropylforyou and Kylara like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        She offered to let me out last night so I could please myself cause she was tired to do anything. I said no I would like her to enjoy it. So said I would stay locked till next time. It’s just I’m so horny today.
        Mar 18, 2024
        Kylara likes this.
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        I have a magic wand I am allowd to cul using it on my cage or penis but no masturbation or wanking allowed. have you tried it ever?
        Mar 18, 2024
        Just a guy likes this.
      4. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        No I haven’t. I do have what I call a pussy stroker that I can make myself go while still in cage. The last time I tried milking I still had to stroke myself some. I have a strap on that I’m dieing for her to try.
        Mar 18, 2024
        Kylara likes this.
    6. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well she said I was going to get lucky this weekend but that changed. She did offer to let me out before she went to sleep.
      Kylara likes this.
    7. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Going to be a bad day today.
      1. Isopropylforyou
        Isopropylforyou
        Why?? What happened??
        Mar 17, 2024
        Just a guy likes this.
      2. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Just was so horny and straining in my cage. Thanks for asking.
        Mar 17, 2024
      3. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        If you look at my picture I posted you can see how bad it was for me.
        Mar 17, 2024
    8. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      I told her that I would like to be edged then put away and use sleeve over cage to please her. I hope she wants to try that.
      Happytoplease and Tony80 like this.
    9. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Was locked for a month and had a O from her rubbing really fast. Then locked back up. Just made me really really horny.
    10. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Was allowed to rub myself while she watched. Was 4 weeks since my last one. Still cumming really fast. I hate that.
      Rectrix likes this.
    11. Rimmer69
      Rimmer69
      Cheers for the Follow
      Just a guy likes this.
      1. Just a guy
        Just a guy
        Your welcome.
        Feb 16, 2024
    12. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Looking for a new padlock for cage. Any body have any ideas. I have a metal open cage don’t want pocked or pinch with it. HELP.
    13. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Going to be let out this weekend to shave and clean. Looks like using numbing spray to please her and locked up with out cumming.
      asastype likes this.
    14. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Have to say I am made to wear thongs all the time. And I really enjoy wearing them. Feel naked with out them on. Plus hugs just right.
    15. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well wasn’t let out this week to shave. So looks like going full 2 weeks with out release or shave.
    16. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Today I just got tapped buy a hose to the head of my cage by a work colleague he said what ever he hit was hard he felt it.
      Merc68 likes this.
    17. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Any advice on how not to cum so quick when let out and played with. Asking for help.
      1. Isopropylforyou
        Isopropylforyou
        No idea. But if you find out, let me know.
        Feb 1, 2024
        Just a guy likes this.
    18. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well weekend was great. She let me out to clean and shave. Then put right back in and started teasing me then stop and start again. I enjoy
      Isopropylforyou likes this.
    19. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Out once a week to clean and shave. Just have to work on control. Last week I went in under 2min. I was so stimulated I lost control.
    20. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      I know it’s not a huge accomplishment but made two weeks and looks like another week to go. But she has said she’s been thinking of things.
      Isopropylforyou, Butt boi and Merc68 like this.
    21. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well I finally handed over the key. I no longer have control. She does.
    22. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well my time has come. Hand over the key to her tomorrow. She is excited about having control. I can’t wait to see wear it goes.
      Kylara likes this.
    23. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Happy new year. One week left to hand over key. Then I lose all control over myself. Is it sad that I can’t wait?
    24. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Two weeks left before I hand over key permanently. Straining very hard in cage right now. Trying so hard not to slip.
    25. Just a guy
      Just a guy
      Well the weekend didn’t really go as I would liked. Cummed in under a min and locked back up. Have to work on lasting longer.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 30, 1975 (Age: 49)
    Pennsylvania
    Carpenter
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Locked since:
    4-2-21
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Metal plastic rubber
    Prefer metal better.
    Chastity resume:
    January 2017
    Hello all
    I go buy just a guy.
    I'm new hear. I was locked for a little while. My kh was and could say still is my wife Some things happend and we stopped for about a year. But looking to get back in it. When I was locked before she always kept me in thongs and yes some wear hers Not wearing them now but have to say I liked them.
    Any way just wanted to say hi and love reading comments and experience everyone has had or is having Ty
    Just a guy
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice