Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    All of those, plus anywhere else at anytime. Yes Sal, this is 99% of men. We are revolting basically

longtallsally and JamSandwich like this.
  2. JamSandwich

JamSandwich Member

Local Time:
    I 100% totally agree!

I am on to week 3 of being locked up. I have been released for fun and showers but other than that U have worn my cage full time. I’m completely used to it now and don’t feel comfortable when it’s off.

I will admit that today though has been hard. As yesterday I was unlocked for some Sunday fun. That’s been the issue as I’ve thought about it all day. If I was t in my cage I would have pleasured myself multiple times!

3. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    When we had a break, I had a meltdown after LOctober, I was straight back to my old ways. Communication dried up, we were not getting along, sex and intimacy virtually vanished. Why? Because I was masturbating daily, moody when I didn't get some. So glad we are back on track. I imagined a break, being gifted by her for a day or so now and again. If I'm honest with us both, and I am, I think it sends the wrong signal. "It's ok to come on your own". By all means allow him to edge. If my wife hasn't the energy, she will allow me to edge in the shower, but not to come. I don't know about your Pete, but there is no way, after 4 or 5 days denial, I could fake my desperation. If I cheated at day 1 or 2, I might get away with it, but then by day 5 she would wonder why I'm still in a slump. If you understand the biorhythms of the male denial hormone cycle he can't get away with an unauthorized release anyway. This only works once denial is a regular thing. Give it a month of observation. Before too long he will thank you for denying him. I've just got to two weeks no orgasm, and told my wife it felt like we hadn't stopped having sex for all that time. Thank you Mrs Jah.

4. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I believe you said Pete was using a Cherry Keeper. Is that still the case? Something to consider is sanding the base ring to a smoother finish. I have two identical Cherry Keepers to switch between, but one was far less comfortable until I spent an hour or so sanding it with a hobby sandpaper set with up to 1000 grit sandpaper. That and yes, keeping the ballsac well-shaven makes a big difference. EDIT: I use a few drops of silicone lube during install.

IMO, he should be wearing his cage to work if at all possible. Even if you feel you can trust him, the mental aspects of being caged and under your control 24/7 is powerful. I'll put it this way - he'll likely think of you a lot more during the day if he is caged... At least start out by having him wear it to work for a day and see how it goes.

Fascinating read, BTW

longtallsally and bondinchas like this.
  5. Gonzo

Gonzo Active member

Holland
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    I was also shocked to read on this forum how often some men pleasure themselfes.
    Maybe I'm in the 1% range but i have never masturbated by touching my dick. For me the only option to masturbate is by self-bondage, especially CB-bondage.
    The cage helps me to shift the arousal from fysical to mental and feel bound all day. Now i only think of my wife/KH. There so much more intimacy when the need to cum disappears.

6. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Unfortunately, some of us learn it later in life.

Gonzo likes this.
  7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Rectrix, you do know there are women in the room right? Dude, you've giving away all of our secrets, lol !!! But yeah, I guess now that it's out of the bag, Sal, he's totally right, it's all true. Before you ask "but WHY do men masturbate?" that's a really easy one to answer... "because we can" ... really, it's that simple. I mean, who doesn't enjoy orgasms? So, you take a shower, your dick is right there, there'll be no mess because it's a shower, and you'll totally be able to clean up after, so why not? The problem is, most men haven't really thought it through to understand the negative side effects and they probably don't know about the refractory period. Once they figure all that stuff out, they'll likely end up here.

Waveridr and bondinchas like this.
  8. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh dear, another long post. I've had some doubts today.

When My Pete got in yesterday (Sunday) evening, after the usual 'how was your day', I asked him how he was feeling. He said that physically, it had been a lot better. Whether it had been me shaving off the bit of hair I'd previously missed or using my hand cream (Vaseline Intensive Care for healthy hands and stronger nails! - I gave him a tube to take with him), the chafing under the bottom side of the ring seemed to have stopped. But he said he'd been finding it difficult mentally as he'd felt very frustrated and constantly thinking about sex and also feeling a bit unloved, especially after I'd locked him up the day before without any release.

I reassured him I love him more than anything and we had a lovely long, long kiss. I said there have been plenty of times when we haven't had sex and he hasn't come for four or five days at a time - for example when we stay with our parents (which always cramps our style a bit), when I have my period and am not in the mood - or when one of us is away with work. He said this is different because he feels so out of control. I asked him whether actually it might be because at those other times he masturbated? I said that he had previously admitted playing with himself in bed while I'm asleep (which I find especially unappealing to the point of sordid) and I asked him how often he made himself come. He dodged the question, which made me think about the comments from yesterday and today in this thread in a new light when I read them just now!

I asked him in a sort of coy, mock concerned way, whether he felt very frustrated, and he said yes. And I asked me to tell me honestly whether if he were unlocked during the night, he would be able to resist making himself come. I looked him in the eyes, just like my mum used to do when she was asking me if I'd eaten the sweets I knew I shouldn't have had! And he said that no, he probably wouldn't be able to resist that, which I thought was admirably honest. I said that meant that I'd need to keep him caged during every night, although I said I realised that that we would need to work up to that and that there's no rush. The odd thing to me was that he didn't say anything to that and there had been a couple of other times when he seemed rather quieter when I'd been expecting more answering back. I decided to talk to him about this later.

I suggested he might want a shower and to free it for a while after being so cooped up and he readily agreed. I said I'd wash him, which I knew would be exciting for us both but would also mean he couldn't play with himself! We climbed into the shower together and I savoured the moment of taking the key off my necklace and teasing him a bit. I love the moment of unlocking him - it makes my stomach flip. I'd hoped to be able to take the ring off as well but it was already expanded. We kissed under the shower, which is one of my favourite sensations and I washed the most intimate parts of him, being careful to ensure he knew I really enjoyed his body and this special part of him. I gave him lots of appreciation - and I told him he mustn't feel unloved and that I just wanted him to be utterly desperate for me. (This wasn't an act!) I said this was why I didn't want him to play with himself and also why I wasn't going to let him into me today, or for a while longer because he wouldn't have the willpower not to come. He argued with me, saying that he'd hold back if I wanted him to. And I said, "No you wouldn't!". He looked a bit crestfallen but admitted he thought that might be true.

As we were drying each other, I said that we ought to give it a little exercise. He immediately looked so hopeful, like a puppy. There's a little thing we've done before which I just love - I took it in my hand and led him to the bedroom. It makes me almost laugh - not out of laughing at him, but out of delight in being in charge this way. I know from before that it doesn't hurt him and i think he likes it too. We lay on the bed and I asked him to put his hands behind his head and said if he moved them, I'd stop.

I made sure to make a big scene out of finding the oil (haha, lots of bending over to look for it, following advice here!). When I finally touched him, he looked so incredibly grateful. Like the day before, he kept trying to thrust his hips and I asked him to stop doing that. In the past I've been quite good at edging him and knowing when to back off but this was much, much more difficult to gauge than usual - partly because he was so desperate and partly I think because I didn't trust him not to disguise his excitement. All sorts of ideas about ruined orgasms crossed my mind but I decided to stick with edging and then giving him the release he wanted. I'm not sure how close my edging actually was. But every time he got what I thought to be near, I sucked and nibbled his nipples. This has been a bit of a long-term project - I have a little fantasy of being able to him come with that alone. After a good half hour of this I asked him how he was feeling and he said he felt fantastic but very desperate. I said that hearing that from him made me feel very excited but that I'd like him to spell out exactly what he wanted. This is roughly how the conversation went - my memory might not be perfect as it was all rather distracting!
    He said, "I want to come"
    Long pause, looking at him. "But you're not allowed to move your hands from behind your head"
    "I want you to make me come"
    Long pause again. Still looking at him. "Oh, how would you like me to do that?"
    "By having me inside you, or using your hands - anything!"
    Long pause and still looking at him, "And what's the little word that gets things done?"
    "Pleeeeaaase!"
    "And do you promise that if I make you come, you'll wash yourself and go straight back in for me without any argument?"
    "Yes"

I honestly felt I could have asked him for anything at point! I had been wondering whether just to say no and lock him again but I'm afraid (and actually quite pleased) that I didn't have that willpower or want to be that cruel. I kissed him and reassured him that he didn't have to worry - that I wanted him to come for me. I edged him closer a couple of times but when I thought he was practically right there, I slowed right down to hardly moving my hands at all. For a moment he looked pathetically worried - he told me afterwards that he thought at that moment, I was going to deny him. (I'm making a mental note for the future!) But I asked him to "come for me, come for me now" and sucked and bit his nipple which had the instant desired effect. He told me it had been enhanced by the ring still being on him.

We had a long cuddle, during which he asked me whether I needed 'any attention', which was nice of him even though he was Mr. Sleepy. I said not and got a washcloth to clean him up a bit. Then I told him I was just going to pop the cage back on him, which I did (all on my own!) and had the thrill of locking him.

He asked how long it would be for and I said I didn't know but I'd have to think about my own needs sometime, which might mean unlocking him, or might not. He drifted off for a bit and I enjoyed just looking at him.

When he woke up, I saw him put his hand down there, maybe to scratch himself and then realised the cage was on. That made me smile.

We chatted for a bit. Then I said that he had seemed to be rather quiet earlier on, such as when I'd mentioned about being caged each night. He told me there was something about wearing the cage that made him feel a bit subdued and less wanting to argue or undermine me. He said he wondered what a dog feels when it's wearing a muzzle - whether the dog wants to bite just as much as before, or whether wearing the muzzle actually reduces the dog's desire to bite. I felt a bit alarmed by this. The last thing in the world I want is for him to be less masculine, or lose his desire, but I also don't just want him to meekly agree with me about everything. (Everything other than sex that is!) I know this is different from a lot of people on this forum but I've thought about this a lot and this is what feels right for me just now. So I asked him if he thought that wearing the cage was reducing his sex-drive and he said, no, exactly the opposite (phew! - that would have been an immediate no-no for me) but that he felt like he was being more controlled by me mentally. I asked him about what aspects of 'mentally' he meant - just sexual things, or other things as well. He said he wasn't sure. I need to think about this a lot more. I felt excited and my body responded almost immediately (and quite intensely) to our conversation about controlling him sexually, but I need to find out if it's just his sexual responses. I do NOT want a man about the house who starts agreeing with me about everything else in life!

I'm not sure whether I'm worrying unduly. He doesn't seem to be less assertive on non-sexual matters and he doesn't think it's a problem. If anyone has experience of this possible 'mental acquiescence' spilling over into the rest of life, then I'd be interested in advice. I want to be in control sexually and take the lead but please tell me that doesn't have to come with him being mentally submissive?? (I do know lots of people on this forum want both, which is fine, and I can understand the appeal, but it's not for us)

Sal.

9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    "Because we can". I love that.
    See my post just 233 just above - this matter has now come to a head, as it were :)
    Sal.

Chaz69 likes this.
  10. Guest 6019

Local Time:
  11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    You can easily avoid that if you include him in your non sexual decisions.
    When it comes to his next orgasm, then yes, you decide, but if it's say "where to spend the weekend?", then if he has his say and you ask for his input and don't override him all the time then it's quite easy to keep the domination to sexual matters, and your joint discussion and cooperation on non-sexual matters.

longtallsally likes this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    He dodged the question because he doesn't want to admit it. Of course he did. Think about this: he admits that he masturbates right next to you in bed while you're sleeping. That's a high risk activity in terms of getting caught. Is it really feasible that he's not masturbating at other times when you're not there to catch him? Hardly. You're on the right track telling him you'll need to keep him locked, and lack of a response to that is another admission that you're right.

13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    @Rectrix I was about to highlight the same section, lol !!!

14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    There's an old joke that 95% of men masturbate and the other 5% lie, but there's not a lot of great data. What there is suggests that 85-95% of men masturbate regularly.

Here's a great survey on the subject:

https://www.tenga.co/press/TENGA_2016_US_Full_Report.pdf

Highlights:

95% of men masturbate

Men average 15 times per month, or every other day

23% of men masturbate thinking about their significant other, so 77% are thinking about someone or something else

85% masturbate while in a relationship, 47% masturbate more or the same amount when in a relationship, 53% less

spider203 likes this.
  15. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Here's the bottom line, if you had easy access to the same equipment that we have, you'd be doing it too !!!

16. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    My thought on this, which is that you want him to see himself as the hero of your story. The gallant knight locked in shining armour for his queen. A good leader listens to her subjects, takes their advice in matter that she knows others have more knowledge. But she never leaves any doubt who is in charge. I am her knight. A caged beast waiting to be free. Not beaten down. Proud and strong. Devoted and loyal. I have never felt more loved and happy in my life since I respected her sexually and put on the cage.

PastaGuy, Chaz69, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  17. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Might be a good idea to introduce Pete to this site after he accepts this is what he really wants and needs. I just had a thought of him joining the conversation. "Hey, guys....You are really getting me in trouble here"

Sal...Don't worry, I think we can tell from his response, that he's hooked, and the thing you are doing is a positive thing. I guarantee he will thank you. Soon. In a way that will melt your heart. Xx Jah

SubPeter, Chaz69 and bondinchas like this.
  18. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for saying that. It's made me feel a bit more confident. I feel quite strongly at the moment that I want to lead him sexually, but only sexually. And the caged animal is exactly it. Sal.

Chaz69 likes this.
  19. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    He got quiet because you mentioned times that he was obviously touching himself and he was worried you would think it was inappropriate or selfish.

Visiting someone or someone visiting…yeah there’s a space and time for it. Your time of the month, especially a no brainer. Any kind of argument or obvious attitude that sex with you was not happening…yep east call. Bored and no one is around…why not.

I think it was pretty clear he did not want to discuss taking matters in his own hands, and frankly I think it was an accident that he mentioned doing it next to you while you were asleep. Like “ohh did I say that part out loud?”.

Chaz69 and longtallsally like this.
  20. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks - I want to lead him sexually and I think he wants that too. I know we're both excited by that. But I don't want to lead him in other ways and I hope he doesn't want that either, or ending up wanting that. Sal

SubPeter and Chaz69 like this.
  21. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think you're so right about him not having meant to mention him doing this while I'm asleep! Little genie out of the bottle though. It does make me feel a bit better that this seems to be common practice among men. I still think it's sordid, but at least it's not just him. :) sal.

Chaz69 likes this.
  22. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Goodness! I'm glad it's not just him. Question - where does all the.. um... stuff go? Maybe I don't want to know the answer. Sal.

Chaz69 and Rectrix like this.
  23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    And men call women 'hormonal'!!!??? Sal

24. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    One thing I've learned along the way, less than two years, is that whatever my fantasies might be, none of them come close to what Mrs Jah can do to me for real after my junk is locked. It's totally vanilla apart from the crop, which she enjoys. Make it your own. Do nothing ever that you don't want to do or encourage.

Chaz69 and longtallsally like this.
  25. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Most men don't understand or realise that they can be hormonal. That's not common knowledge. When you are satiated daily you never have the high. It was when "we were on a break", that I finally understood that I had been on a constant semi-low for over 22 years, that a couple of days of low after coming, with the support and love of my wife, were better than the constant nothing of 22 years. Knowing I make her proud of me is the best reward. Forget the kink. Pride. That's what makes him feel a man. As does making you come. I don't need to come to feel like a stud, I feel like more of a man sacrificing my orgasm and making my wife come.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice