Why doesn’t your Domme want sex with you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Veronica, Jan 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    haha... commercially, Pro-Dommes don't have sex with their subs because then the law states they are prostitutes. But, with particular private clients, Pro-Dommes surely do. ;P

Power exchange isn't about sex, it is about respect.

Her Dividend likes this.
  2. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Understood. Basically, loving kindness with growth of the sub in mind.

Understood-it’s domination after all.

This to me gets to the heart of the matter. After all, why can the growth of the sub not include “edge play” aiming to “inoculate” him against abusive mind games, mind control, coercive and controlling relationships? Presumably because such edge play runs the risk that the Domme enjoys it too much.

True, but as I say above, perhaps they might claim to be seeking to be inoculated against mental cruelty?

Agreed, but as per the many dissenting commentaries against the UK House of Lords judgment that (physical, gay) BDSM is illegal even with consent, people consent to high risk highly consequential sports etc all the time.

3. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you are talking about Dommes and subs who aren't in romantic relationships, but have a D/s arrangement, so that's how I will answer:

Doing edge play to 'inoculate' I think is bad practice for a Domme who cares about her sub. 'Inoculation' is not a good way to stimulate growth. In fact, growth comes from within. A Domme cannot make her sub grow, or change - real growth and change has to be an active decision by the sub for himself.

I don't think edge play, specifically emotional masochism, should ever be used to 'heal' a sub. Fear and sadness are not healers, nor is thrill. However, if a sub becomes sexually aroused by edge play, then that's a different matter.

And, you don't protect yourself against 'abusive mind games, mind control, coercive and controlling relationships' by experiencing them or replicating them in a D/s relationship through play. You protect yourself against those things by valuing yourself and making better partner choices.

I would never take on a sub who wants to use domination or any kind of play to heal, escape or to learn experienced-based protection techniques. That's just asking for trouble. Dommes are not therapists. I only play with happy, well-adjusted people who simply want to explore their sexuality and the D/s relationship dynamic.

A lot of people play for stress relief and to let go of society's expectations of them, and that's fine. But if a sub is in a mentally cruel life situation, no good Domme in her right mind would want to dominate or play with such a person. Good Dommes don't prey on the weak. A good Domme would advise the sub to get professional help.

Actually, yes, a lot of BDSM practises in the UK are illegal, even with consent. It is because violence of any kind towards another, even to yourself, is illegal. It's illegal to commit suicide even. So, consent from a sub, even in a signed document, to perform things like corporal punishment on him, will not protect you from the law.

You can tell what a society fears by their swear words. In the Nordics, their worst words are religious-based. In Eastern and Southern Europe, their worst words are curses on health. For English-speaking countries, their worst words are sexually-based.

Brits fear sex over a knee to the groin...haha! ;)

4. Achedlock17

Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply. It’s very interesting to engage with such a thoughtful, positive proponent of Femdom. That being said, I think there is a danger that you’re drawing firm boundaries between positive and negative that are harder to maintain in practice than you imply (albeit I think that’s what you’re getting at in your point about the danger of psychological edge play).

I guess that is right if you mean that my question about “inoculation” implies a transactional perspective from the subs POV. That being said, given the risk you point out, it would be better for there to be a “romantic relationship” for indulging in edge play, subject to the risk of gaslighting.

Such as an active decision to ask to be mind fucked?

Not sure I agree if what you are saying is that sexual arousal of the sub automatically overcomes your other concerns? This is linked to the point I hinted at above namely that the risk of being gaslighted increases inside sexually arousing romantic relationships.

Fine in theory and agreed it is best never to experience such things for real; however with the risk of gaslighting inside romantic and sexually arousing relationships how would one know?

To finish, imagine one possible answer to your original question (why does your Domme not want sex with you?) as follows “ because the Domme wants to be cruel to the horny sub”. Your own answer I think is wholly positive : you want to be sure of a big load when you do grant him sex. Yet you also say you are a sadist, so what would stop you from being cruel to deny him sex? In fact, can you be sure that you aren’t sometimes more turned on by the cruelty than the thought of a nice big load when you do allow him sex?

5. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    #230 Miss Veronica, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    Yeah, I'm writing this because I'm procrastinating writing an assignment...haha!!

I think you are under the impression that being/doing something negative can have positive results. You might refer to a leg that hasn't healed improperly from a fracture - you need to fully break it and reset it for it to heal with the best results. Unfortunately, in my experience, the human heart doesn't work that way.

I'm fully aware of the technique of breaking someone to then build them up the way you want. The military uses this technique, so does drama and the acting process. I don't agree with it, especially in a BDSM context. Some Dommes think this is their prerogative - it is because they see themselves as an owner of a human being. I don't. I see myself as a guide.

It is not my responsibility as a Domme to heal someone. Nor is it my responsibility in a romantic relationship to heal my partner. They need to own their healing, they need to do it themselves to become their best self. Me taking that away from them by controlling it limits their learning and growth - it would be a disservice. I do not set myself above my sub. I consider us equals. I respect his life process and will not interfere, no matter how much I love him. I will be there for him, of course, but he needs to walk the path on his own to learn the valuable lessons he needs to learn in his life. I am not a god that carries him, I am the universe that empowers him.

Not necessarily so. That's why some romantic Dommes outsource extreme play. Extreme play, especially emotional torture for masochism, changes your relationship dynamics - it takes a heavy toll on the heart and soul of a relationship. If you love someone, sometimes the risks of such play are not worth it. Not everything is acceptable in a romantic relationship, you still need boundaries. Just because one relationship can go extreme, it doesn't mean it has more love and trust than one that can't. Every love and relationship is different.

For me and one particular sub I had, no matter how much I cared for him, how much he wanted to be degraded for emotional masochist fulfilment, my innate respect for human beings and life, and my personal values, literally prevented me from going extreme. I tried, but I just couldn't - I liked the sub too much. Yet, with another sub I wasn't so close with, I could push his limits. And the truthful reason why is, I disdained him*, but there were still some moral lines I couldn't cross to do what he needed. (*And this is a secret trick among some solo lifestyle Dommes - the men they distain are subs, the men they admire are lovers.)

When a sub asks this, they don't really realise what they are asking. They want to be mindfucked only in the way they want, which is not the way a Domme would do it. A Domme will likely choose the way that will completely destroy himm....lol.

And... You can mindfuck a sub without being cruel.

No, that sexual arousal is a different matter all together. But yes, I find doing BDSM for sexual arousal to be way more innocent than doing BDSM for healing...lol.

The simple answer is: Women don't have sex with men if they are not roused by them. Of course, you might get cases of pity or duty sex, but Western women in heathy relationships are generally in control of their sexual activity. If sex is not beneficial to them - romantically, physically, emotionally, socially, etc... - they don't need to have it. (You've heard of the married woman instigating the sexless marriage and as soon as she is divorced her sex life is reactivated due to the necessity of finding another partner...?)

Ok - Being a sadist isn't about being cruel. A sadist gets satisfaction by inflicting pain or humiliation on others, not necessarily suffering. There's a difference. Pain in BDSM is consensual - it is a mutual benefit. I love it when my subs get a hard-on from a spanking, or admire their bruises in the mirror for days afterwards, or pretend to sulk to get more snuggle time with me. I use pain to increase pleasure - it awakens my sub to the moment, makes him feel alive, and he becomes more receptive to sexual sensations. I'm not cruel.

And, I'm not just a KH, I'm a sexual Domme. I love cock and cum and having sex with my sub. He is my beautiful sex slave. And sometimes him wearing his cock cage is for me to stop touching him - I can't resist his goodies and I need a little reminder in the heat of the moment that I have already made plans for a bigger explosion later on. Chastity play and denial for us is a device to intensify our sexual experiences.

jackofthedawn, iome343 and LockedPom like this.
  6. Achedlock17

Local Time:
    In that case I’ll reply properly in a day or two Good luck with the assignment

7. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    Over the past few months she wants it more and more. I think she feels more free knowing she can say "I'm done" at any point and doesn't feel obligated to continue after that. I used to be able to last and last, to the point that she would just want it to be over, but now she gets what she wants and that's that. Now a days that means that I struggle to last long enough and end up riding the edge until she gets what she wants.

8. Achedlock17

Local Time:
    Not sure there is such a clear distinction between negative and positive. After all, inflicting physical pain is negative to the recipient but they may also get pleasure from it too. My question is: why not also emotional or psychological pain?

I didn’t say anything about healing. One gets inoculated when one is healthy to build resistance to prevent disease and so avoid the need for healing.

Hmm. So the motives of such Dommes are aimed at “self preservation” (of the Domme’s self image as a decent fair person etc). So the question arises as to why? Why is inflicting consensual psychological torment more risky for the Domme’s self image than inflicting consensual physical torment? How is that risk managed by outsourcing?

9. Thomascaged99

Thomascaged99 New member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    That's a good point it may be illegal in some places

10. LotionBoy

LotionBoy Member

Local Time:
    I cannot agree more. I love being locked and knowing there is only one way to behave!

GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  11. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    please deleteaccidentely hot 'post' button while posting is still unfinished

12. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this in my opinion best thread of this board !

I like the term "emotional masochist" somehow it fits quite well... And for a large part I agree woth you. There are alot of what I would call unhealthy relationships where one side is unhappy, but can not end the relationship or does not want to, because the BDSM-relarionship is a surrogate for certain inabilities of his he does not want to deal with...

Apart from such cases though... why should a Bordereliner who is willing to work on herself not at the same time enjoy BDSM and use certain positive aspects of it....

Or how would you desceibe myself ?
    Some time ago we opened our relationship that way that she could have a second male sub as playpartner. Fist with very strict rules prohibiting almost everything but a few BDSM practices it evolved so that they know even can have piv.
    Seeing this happen brings up a lot of ambivalent feelings...feeling in some way degraded, but at the same time enjoying it although we both are not into humiliation.
    It is the same when she asks me to perform certain sexual acts in front of him.... for many that might be no great act - for me it is shaming to the bone and she knows it...but beeing put down that way at that time triggers positive feelings so that the the result from my point of view is far positive. Loathing and loving it at the same time...

Is there still hope to me or am I a lost case ?-)

In my opinion the is not only black and white, but many shades of grey....

13. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    I haven't read the whole thread yet but figured I would go ahead and jump in with my response.

My wife and I have steadily developed a wife led relationship over our 30+ years of marriage to where we are now in a !00% Domme/slave relationship. She cuckolded me early in our marriage but stopped to raise kids. When we became empty nesters we were pretty much a full on wife led marriage and she started back cuckolding me. By this time she pretty much considered my penis as her property and I was strictly forbidden to masturbate without her permission as she considered it as cheating on her. She came home from work early one day (I was retired by this time) and caught me masturbating. We had played with chastity enough that she had gotten me a custom made cage by this time and at that point she decided I would be locked in strict chastity from then on. That was about 4 years ago.

Over the last 4 years I agreed to give up all my rights as her husband and to totally submit to her control. When I did this the first thing she did was take away the privilege of 'dirtying her pussy' as she put it, while having sex with her. Due to her having other lovers my opportunity to have PIV sex with her diminished and when she allowed it I would get so excited that I would want to cum within just a few strokes and would have to pull out since I was no longer allowed to ejaculate inside her. This became very frustrating for her and she now only allows me inside her for a few strokes a couple of times a year, which she says is only to remind me of what I gave up. Once I get inside her she will say things like "How do like feeling the pussy other men get to fuck?" which just hastens my urge to cum and I have to pull out almost immediately! At that point the cage goes back on.

Mistress has always been very sentimental about us having intercourse every year on the night of our anniversary but this year it was different. On our last anniversary she unlocked me and I thought for sure that I would get to have intercourse with her, at least to the point where I would have to pull out to keep from cumming inside her. Much to my surprise she positioned the head of my penis right at the opening of her vagina and made me just hold still there. She then said "So close but so far! You want so bad to push that thing inside me don't you?" She then pulled my penis up above her pubic bone and held it down there, telling me "This is where you get to cum!" As she held me against her I humped her until I had an explosive orgasm. When I finished she smiled and said "Okay, clean up your mess!" For the first time in over 30 years she had denied me intercourse on our wedding anniversary!

As I've gotten older and developed PE problems she got tired of being left frustrated. My agreement to totally submit to her and my inability to keep my hands off of "her" penis led to strict chastity and the chastity just aggravated the PE problem so now I am almost totally denied her pussy. She also absolutely loves the power and control she has over me now, as do I, so since she has other lovers I am pretty much reduced to only getting a brief feel of her pussy a couple of times a year to remind me of what I can't have!

14. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Heh, my Wife unlocked me five times this weekend and rode my poor cock until I was sore..... eventually, yesterday she allowed me to edge for her for a couple of hours, stopping frequently to bring her to orgasm with my fingers and tongue. Eventually she had me bring myself off on her beautiful bottom and in her crack, ordering me to clean up after myself and then licking her to another orgasm. She likes my cock, she just doesn’t want me to enjoy it.... and I’m happy about that... it’s her property the vice is locked on to make sure everyone is sure about that

15. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    My KH/Wife was never enthusiastic about PIV and considered it just a marital duty, on the other hand she absolutely loved oral and vibrators on her clit .
    She was at first very reluctant about chastity,but soon enjoyed all the benefits and now can't imagine a return to a former vanilla life.

locked_top likes this.
  16. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    I've asked my Goddess @n2toys if She misses penetrative sex; Her response was "Yes, but I like you much better like this" - so, there you go.
    I had brought up me wearing a harness & dildo so She can have penetration w/ me doing the thrusting but Her response has always been "it's not the same"

Every so often during play nights when I'm let out for teasing and/or torture She'll crave feeling me in Her; three weekends ago I was tied to the massage table where She climbed on top (twice) to ride me and then last weekend She was laying back on the same massage table where I was cuffed and previously on my knees servicing Her, She asked me to stand up which positioned my uncaged cock right at the perfect height to enter Her. I'm very limited on how hard I can thrust or She's riding me but it does give my Goddess some penetrative satisfaction.

My Wife loves to feel me in Her but is also VERY in tune to when I'm close to cumming; She'll give me this incredible look with Her eyes & face and tell me "Don't cum!"
    I can only last a moment before having to stop thrusting and then pull out.

One thing we both loved was doggy style but I can't do that at all at this stage as I'm sure I'd blow my load right our of the gate - this is the case of where I'd like to wear a harness & dildo just so my Wife can feel me thrusting while She's in that position.

Sexy Slave 69 and Rectrix like this.
  17. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Very hot thread.

18. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    I was not great in bed before being paralyzed so it was a no brainer for her. Also who would want to remove a wet nappy before piv.

19. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    This is what's known as a win-win proposition

20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Simply because my cock is to small, and I was never very good at it, and couldn’t satisfy my madam anyway.

b_quark likes this.
  21. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    I see it much differently, Mistress Veronica, there are more ways than only penetrative sex. Locking me up increases and focuses my sex drive but also my willingness to do anything to please my keyholder.

There are so many ways like really good oral stimulation to make her feel great and that's what it is all about.

22. GoddessMWilspoon

Verified Female

Law
    NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    This is EVERYTHING ❤️❤️

Breathe, Alceste, Giveitup and 3 others like this.
  23. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Ms Val has only allowed me intercourse with her 1 time. I'm very small down below. She says it like a little boys pee pee.when I did have intercourse, I came so quick. That she decided it wasn't worth her time. She has had lovers for as long as I've known her . She has had her live-in boyfriend for 6 years now. He has a man's cock. He gets her every night. It's been 18 years since I've felt the warmth of a vagina . The last thing I penetrated was a Fleshlight 6 years ago.

b_quark and durango_o like this.
  24. HerServant

HerServant Member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    my Mistress locks me because She is enforcing a rule that the only place i can cum is inside her, no masturbation.

This means i am locked 24/7 when She is away and during Her period. Other than that, She will use Her property to Her heart's delight. She will usually have me restrained in bed so that She can leave the cage off and access Her toy how every and whenever She wishes.

Ultimately, the FLR is me submitting to Her in all things. This is how She wants it and that is fine with me.

Rectrix likes this.
  25. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    We have sex multiple times a day and if she wants penetration, she tells me to take a Viagra, but she only orgasms with her Magic Wand. Little Willy is no good in that area. Once in a while she will allow me a ruined orgasm. We both think we have a great sex life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice