Why doesn’t your Domme want sex with you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Veronica, Jan 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. subcuckold

subcuckold Active member

Belgium (Italian origin)
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM

Well, i have no sex with my wife, was hard at beginning but our intimacy change as our bond. I means, less physical and more mental bond between us. Intimacy is not sex but cuddle or take care of her body. Since we have no sex she become more "open" with me mentally speaking, we are in love and the relationship is stronger and stronger. Is difficult to me explain how our feels move.

J.D. likes this.
  2. John Runknown

John Runknown Member

Connecticut
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    I am married have always been a cuck but only been in chastity for 5 years. I think being in chastity sets the tone for the KH and any friends that the KH choses to be with. With me in chastity, everyone knows that i will not penetrate and will only participate orally and only when told. I get more enjoyment out of being in chastity since there is no questions on what is expected of me.

Open2njoy, tomf_22033 and Flick like this.
  3. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    I think a variety of reasons including being together for very long, aging, health issues, the pros and cons of dealing with life together. I wish I could say that she was very interested in Cuckolding right now because that would be a spark (maybe) but her libido is low. She’s not ready to say we have given up on sex - there is bonding and validation involved - but it is a very low priority for her.

4. John Runknown

John Runknown Member

Connecticut
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    My wife likes me caged so that I would stop masturbating when watching her have sex and since i don't get uncaged, I love giving her oral after she is full of cum. She used to tell me she couldn't feel it when i would try to get it in her and i usually would cum before i even could get it in. Since i never get it in her anymore, i always want to give her oral pleasure and I am fulfilled when she squirts.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice