Why doesn’t your Domme want sex with you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Veronica, Jan 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    When a Domme cages her submissive, she means to not have penetrative sex with him, or perhaps any sex at all, for the period of confinement.

Let me just say: I know sex isn’t everything, you don’t even need it for romantic relationships, but I also know that sex, and especially intimacy, is important for many men to feel valued and appreciated, supported and desired, even. And, since I’m a highly sexual being – I’m sexually dominant – sex is naturally important to me. I adore the male body… I wants it! Sometimes my puppy being in chastity is more agonising for me than him…haha! (And I think he secretly loves that. :/ )

So, I want to know the devious reasons why your Domme doesn’t want to have sex with you. Why is she choosing to go without?

(If you are so kind to indulge me, I promise I will share my thoughts. xx )

2. Martin55

Martin55 Member

NJ
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Well Miss Veronica i was having sex with her girlfriend. She told my Wife i was given an ultimatum locked or else. i chose locked, but i believe this was calculated scheme by them to get me her. If You Miss Veronica have any other questions let me know as i here too as a punishment.

Thank You for Your Time

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    An interesting question Miss Veronica. My Mistress, quite some time ago, decided that she wasn't enjoying our PIV sex. As the head of our relationship that was her choice. I never felt less valued or appreciated. There was no less intimacy. I was not caged back then. We didn't even know of chastity, but I was put in panties as our roles were gradually reversed. She wanted to be in charge in the bedroom.

Once we discovered chastity, now it can't happen, and I'm very reminded of that. I know Mistress misses being able to freely play with her toys, but she does help herself to the parts available. Of course if she wants to play or allow me an infrequent squirt (her word) she simply unlocks it.

Of course it doesn't mean that she doesn't get what she wants and needs. I have a long and useful tongue. ;-)

4. Locked N Sealed

Locked N Sealed Slave to Keyholder Kim

California
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    My wife's sex drive is much lower than mine. I'm very kinky and like to explore different things. I came across chastity and it seemed fun. My wife liked the dominant feeling and went with it.

5. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    #5 Jinkyu, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    She likes the way I behave more when I'm locked she realized that I'm a bummer after I cum. There's a lot more going in under the covers too. Since she's the boss, sex goes at her pace, which currently doesnt include PIV due to her havubg some chronic nerve pain and also we're busy folks. As for how we got here...

We had a vicious cycle in our relationship. She wanted me to make large emotional efforts to connect more in the relationship then the kinky stuff would follow. I wanted kinky sex to grow my emotional connection so I would invest more. We were both wired backwards of each other. We had a chicken-egg situation with no easy answer, then we started doing chastity and (currently) light FLR. She's getting her emotionally connected man so she's fulfilled without lots of PIV.

She doesn't feel guilty for bossing me around. I enjoy doing things for her and taking sex off the table (she initiates on her terms). We talk a whole heck of a lot more and build the emotional connection she wants and I genuinely enjoy it too. Theres not a lot of BDSM currently but sexual frustration is plenty of kink under chastity and is better than the sometimes-hostile lack of sexual contact that we had before.

I think me telling her sex from now on is her's to control and she can pick the kinky level, as well as releasing her from some "barters" we had made over the years really surprised her and made her happy. Her happy, once again, means we're in a good, stable state without lots of PIV

6. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    Chastity is different for every couple. My wife and KH loves her Penis. When we started out she had me uncage every evening and would play with her Penis.. When she felt like it she would ride it. She would either say you cant come or I would ask and sometimes she would permit Orgasm.

Now, for what ever reason she decided the penis is not as important anymore and she enjoys the cuddles and massages but whenever she thinks of a sexual act she asks fro me to be unlocked. So if you love Penis, take Penis. It should be your choice.

7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Wife has simply been physically "off" penetration for a few years, therefore she doesn't want conventional sex with me. She's also very dominant, so male chastity suits her for practical and erotic reasons.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  8. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    My wife doesn't get much, if any, satisfaction from my smaller than average penis. So she doesn't miss it much when it's locked up. She is naturally sexually dominant and a sadist, so she loves that aspect, and she very much enjoys my submission and servitude and total compliance. And it infuriates her at times just how much I masturbate (hint: A LOT) when I'm left to my own devices.

sissybblola and Guest 0931 like this.
  9. HeavyFeather

HeavyFeather Long term member

Local Time:
    Chastity has ruined my stamina. She laughs at how quick I come from PIV. She still gets satisfied with PIV, just not from me. I satisfy her sexually from oral. I used to have stamina. But chastity ruined it.

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    #10 Nicoftime, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    My wife actually has a very high sex drive. When we started dating, we would have sex daily, mostly initiated by her. She is a bit younger, and I was certainly not used to that.

So the devious reasons for keeping me locked up?
    1. It’s not needed, or the preferred way of pleasing her. Since she started to actually believe in and actively live as her role, she no longer felt obligated to include me in her pleasure. I’m quite small, and she enjoys something bigger. We have toys and a powerful wand, and my penis doesn’t need to be unlocked for either. So her pleasure is the focus, and mine is a reward, since my pleasure has little to nothing to do with hers.

2. She has threatened about extended lock ups as a punishment, caught jerking would be a year etc, but for the most part, locked is just a means to an end. A tool to keep me submissive and keep me or anyone else away from her stuff.

Unlike many, she doesn’t use denial, she wouldn’t deny herself, the only reason I am kept locked for long periods is because she hasn’t felt the need to. If I had an eight inch cock and i was well behaved, I assure you that I would hardly ever be in that cage.

11. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:

12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge isn't very kinky; she enjoys the control she has by locking me up. When she hit menopause, PIV became uncomfortable, which wasn't fun for either of us. She's over that part now, and it's fun (with a lot of lube). Since she prefers PIV, she has me wear a strapon (it's very close to my own shape and size, so it's not uncomfortable). This way, she's not denying herself anything, and she knows how amped up it makes me.

Sexy Slave 69, G42G and Rectrix like this.
  13. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Mistress Tina prefers my attitue much better when I am locked. I am very seldom every unlocked. She prefers that I orally worship her ass and pussy before she masturbates to orgasm in front of me. Often times she just tells me to sit across the bedroom and watch. When we do have sex she prefers that I wear a thick strap on over my cage.

On very special occasion when she allows PIV sex I am required to apply a generous amount of numbing cream followed by two condoms so I have no feeling and do not get to have an orgasm.

Since she locked me over 3 years ago are closer and more intimate then we were the previous 22 years were married. Mistress Tina says that having me locked is very romantic and is the best thing she has ever done for us.

14. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I think it is a complicated answer for me. she enjoys it very much.
    I know She feels this because She has brought it up before. After we bought the full belt
    She has the key and I never unlock it. To see locked up is quite a turn on for Her. She loves
    to see me like that. As far as intimacy, there is more than enough. she has found multiple ways
    to enjoy Herself with or without my help.

I have been out 5 times in 17 months for Os. When I am it is an all day affair. I think She likes
    the build up of waiting and uses it to keep Her libido high, which it is. It is wonderful to be Her's
    when ever She wants me in any way. So it is not that She doesn't want the sex with me, it is that
    she gets more as it is now.:+1:

Guest 8306, El Guapo and Love&Passion like this.
  15. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    My Mistress/Domme loves having sex. What she doesn’t love is the masturbation I do between the times we have sex. So that’s why I’m locked, to save myself up for her.

16. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

Wow. Thank you for your honesty. I have so many questions...!

The one that seems to be jumping first is: Are you a masochist? Some people thrive on emotional difficulties. Do you enjoy the situation you are in? (Because you essentially chose it.)

My second question is: Why does she keep you around?

My third question: What punishment did her girlfriend get for having sex with you?

x

17. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    #17 Miss Veronica, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    I'm presuming she prefers to keep your relationship monogamous?

Hm... If she wasn't having sex with you before using chastity, what's the need for her to put you in chastity now? Is it the case of 'if I can't get off with your junk, you can't either?'...lol. What is the purpose of your chastity now?

sissybblola and Penney like this.
  18. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    lol... I would say you were a very lucky man. ;)

But this points out something very important - you don't have to be aroused or have a sex drive to be sexual. I have met so many men who are frustrated because their wives have lost their sex drive and therefore don't want anything to do with sex any more. But the things these wives don't realise is, sex can happen for more reasons than just drive - fascination, exploration, closeness, to name a few other motivations.

I particularly like how your Domme's open mindedness became the solution to your incompatible sex drives.

cogman and switchling like this.
  19. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the details. Just one question:

Since she has been getting her emotionally connected man, has she wanted more kinky stuff because of getting the 'large emotional effort'?

20. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

Yes!!! I'm glad to read your comments. I've read a lot of Dommes who practice chastity and not very many of them seem to like sex, especially PIV, with their submissive. This seems very typical for D/slave relationships.

And, it's easy to think that a Domme who cages her sub doesn't want sex with him, but that's not to case for some (like me). I use chastity/denial to increase sexual experiences. Using chastity makes me constantly think of having sex with my sub...lol. So, if I was answering my own question above, I'd say it's not that I don't want sex with my sub, it's that I want to delay it to build intensity.

21. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

Just curious but, has there ever been any discussion about you getting PIV from someone else? Or is it the idea, if she can't have it then you can't have it either?

Hm... I just replied to a comment above about a Domme who likes 'penis' just like me. ;) Has your Domme ever liked it too? In my experience a lot of Dommes like to cock cage because they don't like PIV with their subs or even their 'penis'.

22. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    You say "masochist" like its a bad thing?

23. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Ooo... lots of questions for you...lol:

Does your wife have other lovers/partners to compensate?

'Sexually dominant' and enjoys a locked cock? I think I'm misunderstanding. I'm sexually dominant and I'm always at my sub for his cock and ass. I'm constantly demanding to have him. I use chastity to not lock him away but to make sure he gives me a big load when I want it. I want it more than he does but I have to pace myself otherwise I'll exhaust him...lol. (And he's a young, vibrant boy, even ;) ) I'm not only the one in control of our sexual experiences, I'm the one who wants more sex.

lol... I never get why other Dommes don't like masturbation. It seems like it's a jealousy thing they have. But I love my sub masturbating. I love hearing about it (when he isn't being primed for a sexual encounter with me - then he gets punished if he breaks his chastity vow). I love for him to film it for me – he does often and leaves them for me as a sexy good morning awake up. But I also love the thought of him being on his own doing naughty things to himself just because. So... why does your Domme get angry at you for masturbating? Why doesn't she cage you if she can't trust you?

cheers!

24. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Oh hell no. I love masochists! There has only ever been one sub I play with who can outlast my caning. She (a gorgeous crossdresser) is a dream. Though, I don't do emotional masochism. I'm into 'Positive Domination'. So, I'm very curious as to why you want to be in the situation you are in. What are you getting out of it?

b_quark and steviepie like this.
  25. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    #25 Jinkyu, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    She's mentally topping me way more than she's ever physically topped me. So she's absolutely "playing the game" with me far more.

She has her nerve issues, so once they're worked out, we'll see about the physical side. I'm guessing we'll have more frequent but different physical BDSM elements but what she'll choose to incorporate will be on her; my extreme fantasies (hood, encasement, heavy bondage, etc) will probably be more of a treat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice