Why doesn’t your Domme want sex with you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Veronica, Jan 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Martin55

Martin55 Member

NJ
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM

Miss Veronica i would first like to Thank You for replying to this lowly male submissive. i do realize that Your time is valuable.

i got myself into this situation, so for now i will do as my Domme/Wife & Her Gf say i must do. i can only hope that in time They will exhibit the compassion & hardcore as You do Your puppy. i also hope She reads Your responses here and does expand in Domination of me to point where You are.

i seen Your photos omg i could barely take that black dildo on that rack i posted in my butt for several hours never mind a fist. i feel and hope the dildo in my butt was to get be ready for other things. Maybe that is compassion on Their part.

Miss Veronica i had a few questions to ask of You but i will ask only when you say i may. If You don't want me to ask i will obey too. As You are a Superior Domme here and i a lowly male sub. Thank You

2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    On the contrary, you have been consistently rude about people's keyholders and mistresses, and called into question people's relationships with all the certainty of inexperience.

A controversial discussion is different from an inquisition!

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Just an FYI, your views and values are welcome and new, and do not take some of the defensive responses personally. I’m sure that having another opinion and viewpoint only strengthens the cm experience.

Just know that many of us are particularly protective of our relationships, and it being misconstrued or told it isn’t “real” etc etc gets even the most subbie sub’s fur up to defend it. I am sure there is no hard feelings meant by anyone.

This is your thread though, so hopefully when others choose to respond and don’t get the counterpoint they were hoping for...maybe they can take it easy or respond with less aggression. Just my take anyway, if we all thought the same, discussion and debate would be boring.

4. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Are you sure your "puppy" hasn't been on your profile writing this for you?

5. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    Man, you are not only being rude, you clearly don't understand what the Dunning-Kruger effect IS.

steviepie likes this.
  6. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    lol... did you drink cocktails when you were 'masculine, aggressive, selfish sex fiend'? A bonafide Q here. I've always been fascinated to the degree some Dommes go to controlling the lives of their subs. I don't tend to care about controlling everything about a sub - my domination is sexually charged, and I value freedom. I like it when my sub is pro-active, he serves me better that way. ;) )

7. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Hm... do you have a link?

8. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Haha! I danced backwards in high heels for many years before dancing forwards. (And those who don't dance don't know that it is actually much harder dancing forward in heels. ;) )

steviepie likes this.
  9. Skinky

Skinky Member

Local Time:
    I think they're talking about Karezza.

10. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    lol... I wonder if chastity subs ever say 'no'. They have a right to, of course, and I hope they get to practice that right. I learnt today about one particular couple who doesn't use play safety. I think that is dangerous. I know a couple of situations that have backfired on the Dom because he didn't strictly follow SSC.

If you need to (for any reason), do you feel confident enough to say 'no' to your KH?

11. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Thanks!

12. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I've said in a comment above, I don't do sex as a reward. I don't like the idea of that, what it represents. I don't have sex with my sub because he's 'earned it', I have sex with him because he attracts me - his mind, his heart, and of course, his body. I feel loved by him, and that makes me want to be with him.

Do you think you need more sex? ;D

steviepie likes this.
  13. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    . I was a beer drinker but she put an end to that. Cocktails are ok with her.

We are now in a FLR. She controls most everything now since she convinced me that females are superior beings. She said that she wanted our roles reversed long ago since she doesn’t have a submissive bone in her body.

Nowadays if I act up she will put me across her knee and give me a spanking to give me an attitude adjustment. I haven’t cried yet but have come close.

She will also peg me while explaining that she is doing so to drive me deeper into submission. During this time she also makes me confess to her that I am her slut to use as she pleases for her pleasure. She gets very aroused and usually will peg me until she has an orgasm while my cage dances around below us.

14. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Haha! Thank you x

I've read a lot about why marriages end, and a lot of the discussions point to one thing - as soon as one person of the couple feels contempt for the other, it is that start of the end. Really, you only have one life. I think I'd rather three or four fantastic quick-fire relationships, than one that is mediocre over a lifetime. I think people these days are too scared to be on their own.

Haha! Yes, I think I'm more like a dude than a woman. And I think it is clear from my writing that I empathise with men more. I have a naturally strong masculine side - my thought processes and sensibilities. My partners have loved that because not only was I a lover but their bro too...lol.

And, my ideas never seem to be the same as the majority. It gets me into a lot of trouble because I shake things up. But, I don't take it to heart. I've been out in the world meeting and playing with as many kinksters as I can from many different countries to learn and develop my craft, my philosophies. The world needs diversity of ideas, it's how we progress as humans. Darwin, Einstein, Jung...? (To name the famous ones.) I think more than ever ideas about chastity, D/s, sex drive, etc need to be challenged because.... no one is doing it, especially from within. So far there only seems to be one collective thought about how chastity is done. Of course there are slight variations by individuals but essentially they are the same. But what if there is a completely different way of doing it that we haven't discovered yet...? Well, I'm finding that what I'm doing with my sub is unique to most, but that's what makes sharing our journey worth it - so others can see that chastity doesn't have to cage you in...lol.

(You know, I know a Dom who loves wearing a cage when he plays with his sub. He's a sadist but loves feeling the pressure of not being able to get big during impact play. Denial and chastity is not just for submissives. ;) )

Cheers

15. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Oh. Cheers

16. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Just as long as you are ok, it's all good.

lol... yes, my puppy and I are hardcore. We have been doing this for a while and his ass is very well trained. Oh, but fisting is amazing. I get to feel his body with mine, his warmth and softness, as he hugs around my arm. It's very intimate and sensual. And I love to make him assgasm over and over until he collapses in ecstasy. ;)

Ask away, but I'd prefer that you ask here if it's not strictly personal.

Cheers

17. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Yes, I know my povs about chastity are very different from most, and that is why it is important for me to express them. Diversity of thought is a good thing and is needed for progression. New ideas are what turns the world.

Actually, I've never said any relationship isn't 'real'. In fact, thinking back, I don't think I ever used the word 'real' in this whole thread apart from 'really' and 'realise'. Though, there was one sub who said his Domme talked about her 'real man' to tease him and I referenced it to reply to him. I can't help it if people jump to conclusions, invent subtext, taking things out of context, thinking I'm being personal, and taking offense. I say my truth without sugar coating - some people appreciate that and some people don't – that's life and I sleep soundly.

Thanks for your care. Though, I'm a big girl. :D I fit into my britches...lol. It's actually quite good to be controversial because you can quickly make out the people who are golden and the people who aren't. ;D

18. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    lol... yes, I suppose most would think this is written by a man, but no. I'm quiet unique, there aren't many women like me in the world. I have a fairly masculine outlook in life, and masculine sensibilities, which I'm quiet proud of. I think this is what makes me and my puppy perfect for each other - he has perfectly feminine qualities.

I have actually forbidden my puppy to view this thread. It's quite controversial and I've always known I would likely ruffle a few feathers. Even though my puppy is perfectly submissive, he is very protective of me. I didn't want him to become bothered by other people's negative comments. But he's around other places... We just put up our first pics on the site of one of our play sessions on the weekend. ;D

falke66 likes this.
  19. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

lol... I think the drink transition is kind of cute. I'm a beer drinking girl myself, but I do like Bourbon. ;)

I enjoy spanking too. The thing I love about it is that I get to feel the sting on my hand. The harder I spank, the more I feel. I believe in balance. If I want to do something to my sub, I need to take responsibility for it. You need to give in order to get and vice verse. ;)

Ooooo. Pegging! Does she fist you too? That way she can tell if you have an assgasm and punish you for it...lol. ;P

20. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    OMG! I got to the end of all the comments to my post! Whoo hooo! lol. Now my OCD can rest. ;P

Thank you to everyone. xx

steviepie likes this.
  21. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Then why are you saying most women in the world have got it wrong and you have got it right?

22. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    It makes a lot more sense than putting the blame for male masturbation solely on men while ignoring how women spend months and years training their men to not come to them with their sexual urges because they will be left unfulfilled.

23. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Just because I’m a woman, it doesn’t mean I side with women blindly. That is ‘irrational’….lol. ;) I look at the point in question and make up my own mind about it.

When it comes to looking after sex drive, women have definitely got it wrong, because they don’t. It is very rare for me to come across a woman who takes action to increase her sex drive. Sure, a good number of women these days (mainly in Western culture, and not enough imo) are taking measures to be sexually satisfied but, increasing their sex drive…? No.

I could pull out numerous studies, articles and accounts but it is general knowledge that most women struggle with their sexuality, especially because of social conditioning. In my opinion, as a sex, women don’t value their sexuality enough. It’s slowly changing, very slowly, but heck, most females don’t know their bodies half as well as men know theirs. Female ejaculate has only recently become common knowledge and that is only because of science, not because women have discovered that on their own. (And science hasn’t even properly defined the difference between squirting fluid and ejaculate yet.) Most females probably have no clue they can, and do, ejaculate near/on orgasm.

Yeah, I think women 'have got it wrong' when it comes to their sex drive, even their sexuality, in that they don’t take measures to develop it. From my study, knowledge, experience and understanding, I do think I 'have it right'. I also think a lot of men would agree with me. ;)

24. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Maybe they don't want to increase their sex drives. Maybe they have better things to do with their time than rutting like animals.

25. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Having sexual urges unfulfilled is a fact of life. It's not a human right to have your sexual fantasies and needs fulfilled, if you are married or otherwise.

It's not a human right to even have a partner, or to ever have sex.

It's down the the individual to find someone compatible. If they choose someone incompatible they can't complain if their sex drives don't match up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice