Why doesn’t your Domme want sex with you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Veronica, Jan 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    As far as I know, I've never met a single person who spends their free time in denial of all forms of pleasure. They instead spend it chasing one set of neurochemical reactions or another like animals.

2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    If they can't find it, complaining about it and blaming others won't get them any further.

3. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Oh yes! We are very equal in our relationship. We communicate well (even better with chastity) and we respect each other greatly. We can openly communicate and discuss things without worry.
    A side note, before chastity and denial it seemed like she nagged a lot, but since we started living it, that has almost disappeared! I'm sure that's due to attitude changes on both of us!

Rectrix likes this.
  4. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Miss Veronica I’ve enjoyed your enthusiastic contribution since you joined CM. Please keep it up! That being said I do think that you bring an unusual perspective to CM, in that your positive marking of male sexuality extends not only to male sexuality generally (which would disprove my theory that Femdom at heart, for both parties, is a world which plays with male sexuality always-already-and-everywhere marked as negative, including the male sexuality of the Domme’s significant other) but also to exhortations to women to increase their own sexual activity. I’ve made a number of posts in various threads questioning whether a focus on the dimension of enjoyment (whether sexuality be marked as positive or negative) is diverting attention away from broader societal/political concerns.
    Whatever those broader societal or political activities and concerns might or could be, an appreciation of the dimension of the negative is helpful because political difference at its heart boils down to the same topic being marked positively by one party and negatively by the other. This is one of the reasons, aside from enjoyment, I am in to Femdom-the women never let me forget they see what I feel as positive as negative. It’s good for the (political) soul, I guess the Victorians might conclude.

5. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    It's interesting you say that. Maybe the word "reward" was poorly chosen here. It's more that she likes the idea of "having sex" to be saved only for very special occasions.
    And obviously that mindset does not mean that what you say: "I have sex with him because he attracts me - his mind, his heart, and of course, his body. I feel loved by him, and that makes me want to be with him. " can not be true for her also. One does not exclude the other. She loves having sex with me, just as she does indeed love seeing me orgasm! It's just that she's of the opinion that it doesn't have to happen all that often.

As for your question about more sex, I would indeed love to have more sex, just as I'd like to have more orgasms, more playtime, etc. But I do also know that my Lady knows what's good for me. And most important of all, that I have zero to say about the matter ;)

Rectrix likes this.
  6. Martin55

Martin55 Member

NJ
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM

Thank You Miss Veronica for allowing me to ask my question. i know your time is valuable. I ask you these questions from being a Domme who owns a pet, that you may have knowledge on these two concerns i have.

The first concern is my scrotum aches at times. i have read here from lack of being able to orgasm cause this. Should i be on some type of maintenance program to relieve this. Maintenance program that is sad it is like my scrotum is a piece of property.

Second concern is i have read that being locked cause the penis to get smaller and never really achieve it's original size that is was prior to be locked. Also i have read that guys feel guilty when they do orgasm and rather not be allowed to. Is this true?

Once again Miss Veronica i sincerely Thank You of any advice you have on these two concerns. my Domme/Wife is fairly new and i am being locked because She is pissed at me for what i did.

7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    "If there's anything around here more important than my sex drive, I want it taken out and shot."
    - - Zaphod Beeblebrox

8. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Curiously my wife enjoy PIV since I a in chastity and FLR.

Before she get bored and she was not interested; just a boring moment to pass.

Since I am locked (part time) I have stop daily masturbation and I do sex only when she asks and the way she asks. All have changed.
    Instead of rushing I do it slowly (1 stroke per 2 seconds) while telling stories and role play of ther fantasy.
    I no longer have toxic manly attitude in any way and not contesting any orders or request.
    She as also a lot more free time with me doing a lot more chores.

Since that time she enjoys PIV, want it a lot, sometime with an hollow dildo. I have no right to contest or refuse. of course, no ejaculation in any way in her. After she let me have a ruined orgasm half of the time.

She has becaume a very hot wife asking for sex a lot and on my side I have changed to a man you just PIV and masturbate doing nothing to an attentionate father who takes care of the house, child and my wife. I have a lot less desire for sex but I have a lot more and longer sex with her since.

FLR looks good for both of us.

Love&Passion and Rectrix like this.
  9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Great development and changes for you and your wife, congratulations!

Love&Passion likes this.
  10. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

Hahahaha! Um….? Gosh… I don’t think you fully understand what you are saying.

From your statement, your idea of sex – ‘rutting like animals' – I’d say you think sex is disgusting and animal behaviour, and your description implies that not only do you think degradingly of men who like sex, but also women.

Increasing your sex drive is not necessarily about having more sex. It is about developing your capacity to have better sex. It’s about helping the body to respond better to stimuli, helping the mind to release inhibitions – essentially freeing a women from the idea that having sex, wanting it, is disgraceful, like ‘rutting animals’.

It baffles me that you would think this way, but I’m glad it has been drawn out for all to see. Hopefully this is the start of people realising that chastity doesn’t have to be about degradation, humiliation, shaming or belittling but sharing connection, pleasure, exploration and joy with their partners.

falke66, iome343 and serioud like this.
  11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I don't think it's disgusting, it's just a instinctive act like eating or breathing.

I do not see it as something that transcends everything else in life, the be all and end all of everything.

Chastity is about whatever people want it to be.

I think you misunderstand what's going on, I and most wives of members are not interested in degradation, humiliation, shaming or belittling. it's the males who want that.

12. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:

...and now....

if you were Lucy's dinner guest she would show you the door. You do know this is her house, right? While a lot of what you say in this message is right - I do think there are politer ways to say it. Attention to this part: "I don't think you understand what you are saying"....

13. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:

Hehe... yes, from what I know, women really don't like nagging - they would rather not and so I can see how chastity can relieve them of this. ;)

Just to clarify - I'm getting the idea from this thread that some men don't do chastity to be controlled but rather to commit. This makes me think men who do chastity aren't necessarily subs, submissive or seen as such, they are just chaste. There is a difference between a man who is a submissive and a submissive man. Heck, I even know a Dom who likes to wear cock cages during play. ;)

Yes, even though my puppy submits to me, I consider him equal. I value his input, and sometimes I let him lead or decide things. The twinkle in his eye when I want to do what he wants is gorgeous. ;)

Rectrix likes this.
  14. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    Yes, sex is a necessary part of every day life "like eating or breathing"... but that's not what you said.

No, but it is 'a instinctive act like eating or breathing'.

Exactly, so that is why it is important to share alternate ideas so people realise there are other ways....

Um... that's not from what I've read of their stories here. They might not be into receiving but a lot are definitely giving degradation, humiliation, shaming...

And calling a natural human behaviour "rutting like animals" is shaming and belittling.

15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes there are many rooms in the mansion, and it seems everyone has their own definitions and labels for who they are and what they are doing.

Just ask what what permanent chastity means, you will get 20 different answers. Submissive, dominant, will land you just as many. They are relative terms because everyone feels their own level yet we label it all with a few words. Yes we can go to the dictionary (please don’t!) and rattle off what those words mean and someone will be more right than someone else.

I am submissive, but I wouldn’t say I’m always that way, and I certainly can be the exact opposite. I crave to be controlled, I love the freedom of giving it to someone. Outside of her, I am the opposite. Does that make me a dominant? Does that make me a submissive? In the end it’s all a label, we like what we like, and act how we act. Domme, dominant, submissive, chaste, each relationship brings its own multitude of variables that can’t be summed up, and disagreement with the label itself is arbitrary and semantics.

Rectrix likes this.
  16. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Why? That's what some people love about it.

No one will die if they don't have sex.

Slave to a Goddess and falke66 like this.
  17. Miss Veronica

Verified Female

Europe
    Local Time:
    I'm sure Lucy would think she doesn't need a man to fight her battles for her.

I can't help how you interpret something, but I can tell you, trying to create an issue out of something that was an honest observation...

I was under the impression that this site is free for all to express their ideas and create discussion about chastity, no matter the opinions or views of the owner. Am I wrong?

falke66 likes this.
  18. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I'm sorry, but I find this very presumptuous and insulting. My wife has been dishing out SPH for years now, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her soul or her self. Her love and compassion has not diminished, and in fact it's quite the opposite. We are a lot more open with each other and more loving toward one another as a result of being able to share and equally enjoy our fetishes and kinks.

It's also the case that insulting my penis is not the same as insulting me as a person. I'm a very strong and equal partner in our marriage and very successful in my career and elsewhere. I know who I am, and I'm confident about what I can do. I just happen to like having my small penis humiliated. Likewise, my wife is a very loving wife and mother to our kids. She just happens to enjoy humiliating and denying my penis. This does not in any way make her a horrible person, and to say otherwise is, once again, not only misunderstanding but downright rude.

I have read this thread and your posts, and I understand that you feel you need to present your own take on chastity and femdom and help others realize that everyone is different. I think that's great, but I think you will find that almost everyone here already realizes there is a myriad of viewpoints and relationship types, as well as desires and goals. I think what you need to realize is that nobody here wants to be insulted or told what they're doing is wrong just because it's different.

Rectrix and Giles_English like this.
  19. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I know you are a new member, but have you missed the dozens of posts from men asking how they can encourage their wives to be more dominant and degrade, humiliate and belittle them MORE?

20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Chastity certainly doesn’t have to be about any of those things.

Yes some crave that, some a little of this a little of that, some even have sex quite regularly with no D/s dynamic what so ever.

21. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Even with online keyholding it doesn't have to involve any of those things. I don't degrade, humiliate or belittle anyone I have locked. I save that for the ones who let me down ; )

22. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    As Rodney King famously said "can't we just all get along?" I think it's mid winter and people are getting a little testy. We all have slightly different takes on this fairly unusual proclivity and there should be room for all (except the castrators, I'd rather we not have enough room for them).

Nicoftime likes this.
  23. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.
    Before anyone from there gets bent out of shape...it’s from an Austin Powers movie:D

corsac and JosieLynn Jewell like this.
  24. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    I think I’m into my second bag of popcorn reading this thread!

Borh partners need to put in the effort, and need be happy for any kink based relationship to work, and this isn’t always the case.

25. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    You are being critical without empathy. Try addressing why. It would be an interesting discussion.

In order for any human to enjoy pleasure, or seek to increase their desire for pleasure, one needs a certain amount of healthy self esteem and love. Sadly, from my own observations, most women do not enjoy parents, or partners, that acknowledge and appreciate who they are. Rather, they stress perceived weaknesses. They focus on who they should, or could be, according to society or their own personal, and perhaps selfish desires.

Given support, appreciation and love, any person can begin to develop into the person they deserve to be.

Rectrix and Giles_English like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice