Local Time:
9:36 AM
Birthday:
Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
Belgium, Brussels
Office work

Kylara

Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA, Male, 53, from Belgium, Brussels

Finally I meet a man, a crossdresser but a top one anyway. I spend a very good time serving him and he left me 3 hours after very pleased. Mar 14, 2024 at 9:51 PM

Kylara was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Mar 19, 2024 at 8:34 AM
    1. LoriB
      LoriB
      Happy for you. When do you get to see him again?
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        let see if he likes to see me again but on a monthly base it is possible, but wait and see
        Mar 15, 2024 at 12:40 PM
    2. LoriB
      LoriB
      So happy you got out enfem and enjoyed yourself with a play date. Must have been a wonderful experience.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Thanks, he makes me really feel female, a stepstone in feminisation, next step try to go outside as a lady.
        Mar 15, 2024 at 9:43 AM
    3. Lovemetal
    4. Kylara
      Kylara
      Finally I meet a man, a crossdresser but a top one anyway. I spend a very good time serving him and he left me 3 hours after very pleased.
      soforo, Rectrix, b9nzer73 and 2 others like this.
    5. Kylara
      Kylara
      I go at the reception of my hotel in dress, nylon with breast, first time in femme out in public. I am so happy. No one says anything.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        I was also caged under the dress, a bit scared someone sees it but apprently it is small enough to be stealth (it is a cobra).
        Mar 14, 2024 at 12:24 PM
        SlaveCuck BR likes this.
      3. allthingsanal
        allthingsanal
        I'm a bit of an exhitionist. If I was in your shoes, the risk of someone seeing under my dress would be part of the fun.
        Mar 14, 2024 at 12:35 PM
        Kylara likes this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        well it is also but I am a shy exhibitionist
        Mar 15, 2024 at 7:12 PM
    6. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife looked at me in my withe dress and told me, you are really cutter with breast. Keep them at home, you are nicer with.
      A.Post and TangoSub like this.
    7. Kylara
      Kylara
      yesterday I please my wife while staying chaste, she tried some dominant things she heard of but never tried before and found them effective
      TangoSub likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        I hope she will do it more and more as she keps me chaste and frustrated and found real pleasure in it.
        Mar 11, 2024
    8. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife still vanilly and gentle, she allow me a PIV but she insist, no release. She is against the cage but understood the need to deny me.
    9. LoriB
      LoriB
      Welcome to my world Sweetie
      sis_nikki likes this.
    10. LoriB
      LoriB
      So happy for you. You will never forget that first Sissygasm. Now just imagine having one with a real man inside you breeding you cumming deep in you while you are spasming
      sis_nikki likes this.
    11. Kylara
      Kylara
      I succeed my first sissi gasm, cumming flascid with a dildo only. I am so happy. Also I succeed 6cm diameter, 2.36 inch.
      Tom43, TMO51nv, sis_nikki and 4 others like this.
      1. sextudent
        sextudent
        Congratulations! You did very well
        Jan 26, 2024
        Mr G likes this.
    12. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife told me "no sex for now" it is now since a few weeks, but she like me tu cuddle her pussy, she mean "no penetration" in fact.
      sextudent and TangoSub like this.
      1. TangoSub
        TangoSub
        I am sure if you do well she will reward you :-). Mistress/wife and I havent had PIV long time..I am much better at taking care of her needs other ways now that will prob never have PIV again.
        Jan 22, 2024
        Kylara likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        It is the idea I guess, since a few months she is not really interested in PIV anymore, she find it useless for her pleasure but agree me using a magic wand in my ass now instead. of course I need to do it myself.
        Jan 22, 2024
        TangoSub likes this.
    13. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wife put me a collar today, she agree to try to live a full month as lesbian. She found me attractive in female outfit and serving her.
      1. Celine
        Celine
        I hope it works well for you
        Jan 20, 2024
      2. TangoSub
        TangoSub
        Hope its all what you both expect. Very exciting.
        Jan 22, 2024
      3. Kylara
        Kylara
        well she feminize me a lot then and makes me penisless for a full month and we will see if it makes her more happy but it is the case until now.
        Jan 22, 2024
        jennifur e.z., sextudent and TangoSub like this.
    14. Kylara
      Kylara
      I am learning to wear a collar, a strong metalic one. For now I can live with it we will se how it wil lbe in long term
      Butt boi likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Butt boi
        Butt boi
        its like getting used to chastity. it takes time
        Jan 15, 2024
      3. mcmbm
        mcmbm
        i wear one for more than 13 years that is the same one you can see on my picture
        Jan 22, 2024
        Kylara likes this.
      4. Kylara
        Kylara
        it is not definitive but as i know her is will be step by set until permanent
        Jan 22, 2024
    15. LoriB
      LoriB
      Are you now meeting someone else for your bdsm sessions? How has your dating life been going?
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Not very active actually, wife is still in menoposis. But my training still goes on.
        Nov 9, 2023
        AllySiss and Maid Denise like this.
    16. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife has meet her former Bull but is no longer interested in him anymore, not really interested in sex anymore.
    17. Kylara
      Kylara
      I tried my first BDSM session, I still feel it in my butt today and I guess for quite a long time.
      Maid Denise and AllySiss like this.
    18. Kylara
      Kylara
      I tryeda sexual proposition to my wife : "you show me your love every time you do chores, no need for a penis in my vagina for this"
      BigSkyB and TangoSub like this.
    19. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife demands a morning massage and explicitly refuse me to touch her pussy, she is rarely that strict.
      BigSkyB likes this.
    20. LoriB
      LoriB
      So glad it went well for you at the gym
      Relax you will be well accepted.
      Kylara likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        No one sees it and the population there won't ever accept it it is why I am very stealthy, no one should know there. They are absolutly not open mind.
        Sep 30, 2023
    21. Kylara
      Kylara
      I have been to the gym caged, I was so scared but all goes well.
      harddenial, TangoSub and AllySiss like this.
      1. Mickdrizzle
        Mickdrizzle
        Showering there is terrifying…lol good to do it though. I wear mine there sometimes
        Sep 30, 2023
    22. Kylara
      Kylara
      6th full day/night of cage, long time it did not arrive. Sometime hard but less and less but until when?
    23. Kylara
      Kylara
      She also found that when I am caged it arouse her a lot and she uses her vibrator on her and she is very aroused, of course I am not invited
    24. Kylara
      Kylara
      Wife encourage again to get caged and told me she loves to tease me when I am. Just when I am caged.
      TangoSub and AllySiss like this.
    25. Kylara
      Kylara
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Belgium, Brussels
    Office work
    My key is held by:
    Phebusa
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Holy trainer, and a small metalic one.
    Chastity resume:
    From vanilla kink about a cage to a strict control where I loose all my freedom to please her.
    I am very shy on forum but feel free to write or chat to me.
    I'll be happy to talk/listen to you (note that I am in +1 GMT). I am totally DM open.

I am 51 actually, sissified and feminised since the age of 20 by my vanilla wife and now we are in FLR I am totally her maid sub girl.

Cuckhold at 25 by my Mistress Phebusa. And no she does not look for a Bull but will be happy to have female friends.

In a serious FLR since last 4 years and happily learning my new place and role helped with the chastity cage and nice counseils found on this forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice