Local Time:
12:58 AM
Birthday:
Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 50)
Belgium, Brussels
IT

Kylara

Active member, Male, 50, from Belgium, Brussels

Back from holiday, my wife still one month on holiday and free to see who she like to see and me at home and work making all nice and clean. Aug 1, 2020 at 9:29 AM

Kylara was last seen:
Aug 4, 2020 at 2:26 PM
    1. Kylara
      Kylara
      Back from holiday, my wife still one month on holiday and free to see who she like to see and me at home and work making all nice and clean.
    2. Kylara
      Kylara
      I reach 20 days, still need a few more to the en d of the month.
      njcuckold likes this.
    3. Kylara
      Kylara
      15th day, the new week began. My Mistress has been firm yesterday but no rewards so far. I feel I miss sex now.
      njcuckold likes this.
    4. Kylara
      Kylara
      I reached 2 weeks of Chastity, and also 9 day without PIV. Just orgasm for her.
      njcuckold likes this.
    5. Kylara
      Kylara
      Yes terday my wife pegged me on the method done by my new Mistress, it was wonderfull, she is getting a lot more into domination.
    6. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wife's advisor, a Mistress, told me today that I will never cum again, I feel more scared that if it was my wife who said it.
      cuck_de_smokey likes this.
    7. Kylara
      Kylara
      First night in my cage since month, (a BON4s) strugglin a little but apparently the body remember how it works.
    8. Kylara
      Kylara
      I have now female underweare, approved by my wife witch is now OK and willing to have me feminized when at home.
      Lockedprop likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        She also get me caged and kept the key with her.
        Jun 27, 2020
    9. Kylara
      Kylara
      So some update, we are back in FLR track, I am in cage today, I wear female underwear and I am at my 5th day of chastity. My KH agree.
    10. Kylara
      Kylara
      News, a Dom will assist my wife to makes me a good sub and control my obediance to her. Now I am not on my own and I have reports to do.
      durango_o likes this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        She is also her proposing to cuck me directly with a Dom, friend of her and a lot younger, I have no reply from my wife yet on it.
        Jun 26, 2020
        durango_o likes this.
      2. Kylara
        Kylara
        my wife is not againt cuking me, she will think about it this week.
        Jun 26, 2020
    11. jemima
      jemima
      thankoo for likes on my piccys.
    12. Kylara
      Kylara
      Cruise speed as housemaid. Long silence I know but I am still around and free to chat.
      jemima likes this.
    13. Kylara
      Kylara
      For the fist time, my KH agree to tied me in bet at night. feet, Legs and hands. hard night but pleasant one. And of course, caged.
    14. Kylara
      Kylara
      Cooking done, mistress server by me on my knee, she told me the is happy so I am.
    15. durango_o
      durango_o
      Hallo,
      Ik ben ook van België.
      Bonjour.
      Je suis ausi belge.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        Enchanté et désolé mon Flamand est mauvais, je suis en Belgique mais je suis d'origine Française.
        Je suis de Bruxelles chattez avec moi quand vous le désirez
        Feb 28, 2020
        durango_o likes this.
    16. Kylara
      Kylara
      Yesterday I have been pegged and finaly she likes it. She love more and more this chastity life.
      cuck_de_smokey likes this.
    17. Kylara
      Kylara
      Long discution with my KH, she found normal that men are obediant to women and don't like our manly world. I comfort her all evening.
    18. Kylara
      Kylara
      15 days todayof chastity, 8th of cage and my wife is now asking me to stay chaste.
    19. Kylara
      Kylara
      chaste since 14 days now, since 2 days my wife demands me to sleep naked, she find me attractive in my metal cage and more confident.
    20. Kylara
      Kylara
      Long discussion with my wife yesterday, she finally found that I am a better man when chaste and wish to keep me that way.
    21. Kylara
      Kylara
      My wife finally love sex with lidcaine, she feel me harder and longer if I have no feeling and she loves it a lot more than without.
      Dannysub and Lockedprop like this.
      1. Kylara
        Kylara
        She told me that she really enjoy numbing, it is far more better to have sex if I am not feeling something, I became the best lover than I have ever been.
        look like it will be for a long time that I will be numbed.
        Feb 18, 2020
    22. Kylara
      Kylara
      Full morning of cleaning, yesterday my KH was not happy of my housework. I am on trial now.
      Guest 3992 likes this.
    23. Kylara
      Kylara
      Holidays out of cage finished, back inside since yesterday and my wife found it now "normal" for me to wear it.
      Guest 3992 likes this.
    24. Kylara
      Kylara
      Missed for the month my wife ordered a release, but just one, she ask for another PIV and explicitly refuse me to have a second one.
      Guest 3992 likes this.
    25. Kylara
      Kylara
      Uncaged this morning to please my wife, PIV but with Lidocaine and plugged. No feeling except from my prostate. And her, she loves it.
      Guest 3992 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 6, 1970 (Age: 50)
    Belgium, Brussels
    IT
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, Holy trainer, and a small metalic one.
    Chastity resume:
    Time to time, and more seriously since my birthday the week ends and nights.
    I am very shy on forum but feel free to write or chat to me.
    I'll be happy to talk/listen to you (note that I am in +1 GMT).

I am 49 actually, sissified slowly since the age of 20 by my vanilla wife.
    Cuckhold at 25 and happy since.
    In a serious FLR since the age of 47 (I am 49 now).
    In cage since april 2018 for periods of few days a week increasing and in chastity for around ,26 to 28 days a month
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice