6:14 PM
Birthday:
May 24, 1968 (Age: 52)
Home Page:
East Texas
Produce aclerk

Dogtanian69

Active member, Male, 52, from East Texas

I’ve been back at work for four tiring days, off today and catching up with chores, with our schedules the chance is I’ll be locked to xmas Dec 4, 2019

Dogtanian69 was last seen:
Nov 23, 2020 at 1:32 PM
    1. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      I’ve been back at work for four tiring days, off today and catching up with chores, with our schedules the chance is I’ll be locked to xmas
    2. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      Blocked hair follicle seems to have cleared, I’m happily locked again this morning
    3. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      After lots of physio and a heart stress test this week, I can’t wait for the calming effect of serving my Wife for the weekend
    4. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      We got a shiny new pine paddle with air holes.... I may not be sitting down to post tomorrow
      Rectrix and sissybitch like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        Lucky you.
        Nov 6, 2019
        Dogtanian69 and CBrassLocked like this.
    5. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      My Wife has a new, bigger strap on that She intends to introduce me to this weekend, can’t wait.
      BunnyAthalus, Den737 and sissybitch like this.
    6. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      So the kids are a church halloween party and my Wife’s replacement hairbrush arrived today. Boy, is my bum red....
      sissybitch and Katie donald like this.
    7. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      Having a cold sucks :(
    8. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      So our anniversary spanking resulted in a broken hairbrush, not to mention a bright red bum. A new brush is on the way from Amazon.
    9. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      My anniversary spanking resulted in a broken hairbrush
    10. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      16 years ago today I met my lovely Wife, apparently when She gets home she has “plans” for me, I’m somewhat excited and a lot scared
      Rectrix likes this.
    11. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      Looking forward to a wonderful weekend of service and feeling loved after a brisk hairbrush spanking..... I love my Wife so much
    12. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      And after being made to cum in my coffee, I’m locked up again “At Her Majesty’s Pleasure”
    13. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      Another weekend serving my Wife,
      Rectrix likes this.
    14. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      Looking forward to my Wife coming home and serving her needs all weekend......
      GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
    15. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      I went to my Wife’s class reunion last night, she was the most beautiful Woman in the place.....
    16. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      Looking forward to another full weekend of serving my Goddess, time to try the new collar and leash......
      Notouchy and GoddessMWilspoon like this.
      1. Notouchy
        Notouchy
        I love collars, leather or rolled steel ?
        Sep 27, 2019
      2. Dogtanian69
        Dogtanian69
        Leather, and as I’m recovering from rotator cuff surgery, a short leash as I have to stay on two feet for right now
        Sep 27, 2019
      3. Notouchy
        Notouchy
        Sorry to hear that. Hope you recover soon. It must be uncomfortable to be on two feet instead of all fours. I do love steel collars though. Like a magpie bright and shiny x
        Sep 27, 2019
        Dogtanian69 likes this.
    17. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      Back in the steel after two days out, that felt like a punishment
    18. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      My Wife is off work tomorrow and the kids are at school, I foresee a day full of servitude and a loud, long, paddling.... contented sigh
      MissCurves, Den737 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    19. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      Our key safe arrived, there’s a spare key in there protected by a combination lock, this makes me happy
    20. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      I’ll be sad that the weekend has ended, I spent so much time catering to my lovely Wife
      QueenOfSwords likes this.
    21. Dogtanian69
      Dogtanian69
      Spent the a pleasant evening snuggled up with my Wife having my balls squeezed as I manually brought her to orgasm over and over. BLISS
  • About

Birthday:
    May 24, 1968 (Age: 52)
    Home Page:
    https://dogtanian69.bdsmlr.com/
    East Texas
    Produce aclerk
    My key is held by:
    My Wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Silicon, steel cage, leather lace up, currently using the steel cage
    Chastity resume:
    Six months February 19, though I used the leather pouch with my first wife 25 years ago.
    I’m a Lancastrian who moved to the US 21 years ago, now a US citizen. Discovered femdom at the ripe old age of 14 when I found Ms Sadie Stern’s Monthly in a newsagents, it fit in with my other love, Punk Rock rather nicely.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice