And our story continues :)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3729, Sep 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    The power of this lifestyle...

First starting down this path 3 years ago, after my first couple of months of lockup I remember thinking to myself that this lifestyle will be lifelong for us. So many strong emotions for my wife resurfaced, it felt right being her servant and submissive, the house started to stay nice all the time and the list goes on.

A couple months ago when I wanted to quit and I was out of my cage, I thought to myself I can't believe I wanted to do this for the rest of my life. I started enjoying my freedom again and I lost a lot of good cleaning habits and some of the old ways started to set back in. The irony during my two months of freedom was how discontent I felt, things just didn't seem right to me. I bought a project vehicle to work on in my spare time without asking my mistress's permission. She was rather cool about it especially since I got rid of one of my pistols in the process. It also helped that her side of the garage was unaffected by my project. Overall she was good sport and let me have my hobby with the understanding that I will be fixing it up to sell for a profit which ultimately is my plan. I want to sell it before mistress is out of school and surprise her with something nice.

The irony was that the longer I had been out of my cage the more I started desiring to be locked back up. I missed the dynamic my wife and I created and wanted to keep building on what we had already started. She's definitely not the most aggressive mistress, she's my gentle femdom :) but can be a devil when she wants. She had started to grow more and more into her role despite having loads and loads of schoolwork to do and then I stifled her progress for those two months I was uncaged and acting like a child.

What made my heart skip a little was after I explained my behavior (all in the last couple of posts I made) and asked to be locked again. Mistress was extremely pleased with my request and gave me another opportunity to make up for my misjudgment. I know she loves chastity and has verbally made it clear to me on many occasions but it is always feels so good to hear it from her. I think both of our resolve to carry this lifestyle on is stronger than ever. I know I will have my ups and down but I'm learning how to handle them better when challenges arise.

tegelad, Raven's j and bondinchas like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Congratulations and good luck

Guest 3729 likes this.
  3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    verbal confirmation of enjoying something is always enjoyable

Raven's j and Guest 3729 like this.
  4. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Indeed ;)

guest 2942 likes this.
  5. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Doesn't look like the locking leather shorts are going to be able to work full time. The only real problem I have with it is the difficulty of using the bathroom. Once my mistress saw how much work was needed to make these shorts work she didn't want me to have to go through all of the hassle. I would've gone through any hassle for mistress but this was probably going to end up being quite a bit of work in the end. On top of that the part that zips up the crotch has a very large obvious bulge that was hard to hide in my pants. The good news is mistress absolutely loves the way they look on me and she told me last night that I would be locked in them every night when we're alone. I slept in them last night to help break them in, they actually ended up being quite comfortable and I'm looking forward to having them on tonight.

Next step is looking at full belts and I've already found a few. I was hoping to have my penis in more of a pouch type enclosure there wasn't anything restricting it. As I've stated before I have no idea if my previous steel cage made my Peyronie's develop further there is no telling. Mistress did lock me up for this past week and everything felt the way it should. I am just past the two year mark with my Peyronie's and for most people that's when the disease stops developing, for others it can be life long. I really hope mine is done progressing the only change I ended up with was a more up-curved penis which looks perfectly natural. The belts I've been looking at have the penis bend down and go towards the rear to help stifle erections. I think in the long run that system will work well for me especially since no cockring is necessary and that will be more comfortable for me. I think I'm going to try either of these that are posted in pics. I wasn't sure how into the belt mistress was going to be, she said as long as I wasn't to uncomfortable in it she's happy to have me chaste. We both noticed a MAJOR different in my submissiveness over the last couple of months outbof chastity and last week in 24/7 chastity. I don't think mistress ever wants me unchaste again and I don't blame her. I really don't want to lose this headspace I'm in. It's been wonderful and I want to continue to have these feeling.

6. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Here are the belts

Attached Files:

Herlicker 1970 likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    I think the lower waist one wot e better for me, don’t want it above my jeans.

I am not really familiar with exactly how they lock on, I know it has something to do with those little bolt hole things,. One of yours has a nub in the front, I would love to try one on before investing so much cash

Guest 3729 likes this.
  8. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Hmm, I hadn't thought about the one belt coming up so high which is a bummer because it's the one I like better. I also like those locks, it seems more permanent looking. But in the end like you I think I'd have to opt for the model that's going to be more concealed. Im sure one of these will be my next step and if I like it enough and it feels right I might invest in s more expensive brand. These are Chinese knockoffs right around $100. Funny thing is, is when I've bought the Chinese knockoffs they tend to be spot on 80% of the time so I'm hoping I'll luck out and get a good one that I'll be able wear for a while.

Nicoftime likes this.
  9. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    IMG_1613.PNG IMG_1614.PNG IMG_1615.PNG I opted for the Protector Chinese belt similar to @lokdnsteel belt. I'm glad @Nicoftime mentioned the waist on these two belts I was looking at because I didn't realize the one model would have come above my pant line. Someone would've seen it for sure so thanks for the heads up on that one :). My only concern is that the tube is a 3.2 cm tube at the entrance, my size is more like a 3.4 so hopefully the slightly tighter for should cause any issues. Depending on the thickness of the steel I might be able to open it up a little if I need the extra space. I've read about guys getting mild edema from too tight of tube... or maybe is was because the tube was to loose. Anyway it'll be a snug but hopefully good fit, in thinking too that because ibends the penis downward between your legs that you won't be able to get hard at all and I won't have to worry about edema. I'm not sure about all this info it we'll see what happens when it arrives. I'm very excited even though I'm sure it'll be a work in progress to make it right. The biggest thrill to me is that this will be the most secure chastity device Ive ever owned and that a bit of a rush. Thanks to @peterf for helping point me in the right direction :)

Nicoftime likes this.
  10. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Let us all know how you get on with that belt, as I noted, I would have considered one of these but they did not come out until a few months after I had purchased mine. I have to agree that the belt does ride high on the hips, so you would have trouble if you went without a shirt or your shirt rode up, the belt could readily be seen.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  11. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I always used to assume that my cage would cause me a little discomfort and ache after I'd been locked for a couple of weeks. A lot of others posted similar findings for themselves so I always thought it had more to do with the cage than anything else. It's been over 3 weeks since my last release, only 5 days in the very beginning had I been caged and the last 2 weeks have been will power. My balls ache lol, so it's not just cage :).
    I have to say I'm really proud of myself for going uncaged this long and not giving into old bad habits. It's helped that I've had my leather lockable shorts to wear at night. My full belt should hopefully be here soon and I'll be locked up again. From the sounds of it I'll be going through a break in period trying to make it fit right but once I do it'll be back to 24/7 locked status.

In regards to my will power and being a good boy I truly think the hardest time to keep your hands off yourself is shortly after you've been allowed a release. Maybe it's because after a week the subbiness is back in full swing and you're generally feeling pretty good, but the entire week up to that point I'll have spells where I'm incredibly horny and just want to get off. I'd almost equate it to wanting a cigarette after you've quit and you're having a moment of weakness. I know everybody's libido is different but I take my hat off to those of you guys out there that practice cage less chastity, I'm sure it's a real struggle sometimes.

I had been tested a couple nights back and I passed in a big way that again made me feel pretty good about myself. Ms offered me a blowjob that night if I'd take care of our child's bath. I would have taken care of the bath for her regardless of if she offered me what she did or not. My poor Ms has been pulling her hair out studying for finals and preparing final projects etc.. she's usually exhausted by the end of the night. We both got into bed that night and I offered to massage her. She jumped on the offer and i for the most part ended up giving her a full body massage over the course of nearly an hour and a half. She was starting to drift off halfway through her massage. Initially I started to feel disappointed because I had been teased with the promise of a blowjob and was really looking forward to feeling her lips on me, I was fairly certain at that point it wasn't going to happen. Then something clicked in my head and my brain started to organize and sort things out and I was no longer disappointed about not getting a blowjob. I remembered what I really wanted was to make her feel happy and content and for her to not worry about my orgasms. I also thought of the fact that she has a low sex drive and how I used to get upset thats she wouldn't allow me to pleasure her as often as I thought she deserved. Again that was all about me even if I wasn't the one who was getting off. Armed with this knowledge and it being at the forefront of my mind, it turned a simple massage into a non sexual but very intimate couple of hours for us. The only thing that changed in that moment were my perception and expectations. Those two things changed the entire meaning of the massage and made it mean more than just a massage.

She laid down next to me and I gently stroked her back until she fell asleep. I laid there feeling content, all my angst of not getting played with was gone, all my angst of her not wanting me to touch her sexually was gone. Ms got exactly what she wanted and deserved and went to sleep very happy because of that. The only way I'll ever be able to help her feel comfortable in her role is if I'm in the right train of thought in my role.

tegelad and Rectrix like this.
  12. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    The fullbelt is a no go :( I made all the adjustments last night and get everything to sit where they're supposed to and my Ms hates it. The only reason she hates it is because of how my testicles sit. The penis tube acts as a separator, my balls are kinda big anyway and they just looked rediculous once I had everything put together. It's to bad to because that belt was 100% secure and there would've been no escape. Ms says we'll have to try other options but as far as chastity devices go I'm all out of options. About the only thing left that I think we could do would be for me to get pierced and use a ringless tube style device. I suggested that and my idea was instantly shot down.

We both really enjoy the dynamic we've created, it's not heavy D/s by any means but it's prevalent in our daily interactions. It's not that not wearing a chastity cage is a deal breaker but it has done a lot of the domination work for my miss. It was a tool that wields a lot more power than one thinks. So, to try to figure out a way for cageless chastity to work for us is going to require a lot more effort from the both of us. My heart is in it but I worry about my MS's resolve, she's had a serious lack of time in the past and she still has one more year of her Masters program. So I really don't know how this is going to go and the last thing I want to do is ask more of her, but I need her to understand that she's going to have to put more thought into helping to keep me in the right headspace.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Keep going! Congratulations for staying chaste while unlocked. That shows your determination

Guest 3729 likes this.
  14. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    We'll figure it out if we really want to make it work. People were obviously living D/s relationships before Chastity devices became mainstream with bdsm. It is difficult going unlocked because I have such a high libido. Luckily my Ms. is home all week so I won't be tempted to sneak off. I'm finally over my illness but Ms won't even kiss me until I'm through my antibiotics, I'm not contagious but I totally understand. She can't afford to get sick right now but it's such a bummer when we actually have some free time together after months of none and I get sick :confused:. Thanks for the vote of confidence :)

15. guest 2942

Local Time:
    how did the belt fit other than your testicles problem? Did it feel secure? I really hope you two find a solution but to be honest the look of your testicles seems like a lame excuse. Who cares what your testicles are doing? lol. From everything you have said and with the peyriones disease a ringless device with a peircing would be perfect. Did she say why she was against that? You dont need a huge hole in your dick for that to work. 10 guage is pretty small. I'm at 6 guage right now and you can hardly see the hole when the ring is out. Have you tried the vice? I've heard mixed reviews but some say it works great for them. Hopefully you can find something to work.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  16. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Honestly, with a few more adjustments it would fit great. It looked more uncomfortable than it actually was but it was snug in all the right places and impossible to get out of. I agree that the look of my testicles in the belt shouldn't matter considering the overall goal is security of which it certainly exceeded expectations on that end of things. She is a very visual person and even if my testicles sat in a way that was more appealing I still wonder if she'd question the look of the belt anyway. I actually felt that the belt was rather discrete considering it was a full belt. It could easily be hidden under clothing and worn for long periods once all the bugs were worked out.

The overall look bothered her to much that it was a turn off and there was no getting around that. At the moment she's against piercing me, we talked about that a long time ago even before the Peyronie's issue developed. I bring it up periodically to see if she's changed her mind but so far she doesn't want me pierced. Her concern is my safety above all and she doesn't want me to do anything I/we might regret. Personally I feel like a piercing would be perfectly safe and a ringless cage would be safe as well. I was worried that maybe the cramped erections were making my Peyronie's worse but there's no proof of that one way or the other. For most people Peyronie's will be active for roughly two years once it starts and then it will either go completely away or stop developing and in the worse case scenario continue to develop until you're impotent. It might just be my imagination but I feel as though things are getting better, it used to hurt when I'd get hard. There was a fine line between pleasure and pain and sometimes it wasn't fun to get hard. I haven't had any pain in over 3 months and the one time we used my cage for a week I still stayed pain free. It makes me wonder if I'd be okay to do some test runs and see how I react. I could bring it up to Ms but I think she really is afraid for me. She keeps saying we'll figure something out but she hasn't offered any ideas. There are other "things" she could do to help keep me submissive but she struggles to step outside her comfort zone. I worry sometimes that she just thinks she needs to boss me around and act in charge to keep me submissive. The cage did a lot of the work for her in the past and I don't know how much she realizes that.

Rectrix and guest 2942 like this.
  17. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I also want to add that even the the belt would've definitely gotten the job done, I wasn't in love with it either. It just seemed like a reasonable way to attempt keeping me chaste. I'm glad I'm only out $100 instead of $1000.

18. guest 2942

Local Time:
    yeah thats too bad she is against both the peircing and the belt. I guess not much you can do other than find another solution. I know how important the cage can be though. It really helps with the mental anguish. You want to be controlled and the cage helps make that an easier solution instead of fighting with yourself on the honor system. With the honor system your constantly saying should I/shouldnt I but with the cage its "I have no choice".

Guest 3729 likes this.
  19. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Yup, exactly.

20. guest 2942

Local Time:
    you know I was just thinking. Have you considered a kali's teeth device? Malechastitynow.com makes some and you can choose how uncomfortable it is. ;) In my experience kali's never worked because I was a grower but they now make a ring to hold it in place.

21. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I've looked at them in the past, I should take another look at them.

guest 2942 likes this.
  22. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I was told to lockup for the day as Ms was going to be spending the day with her mother and wouldn't be home to watch over me. I couldn't find the tube portion to my steel cage as it hasn't been something we've used much in the last couple months. It had fallen behind something in our closet as it turns out, Ms found it right before I had to leave for work. So I'm locked in my Holy Trainer V2 which I haven't worn in 2.5 years and I haven't missed it to say the least, I can already feel it chaffing lol. I'll have to wear it until at least tonight when I see Ms again, then she'll either tell me to remove it or have me lockup in my steel.

It's been a real bummer that I was sick last week and the first days of this week. Ms had a week off before having to start her summer courses and me being sick put a serious dent in what we could do together. I'm glad to be back to normal and am looking forward to spending sometime with Ms and our son this weekend. Ms wanted to go to the Sand Dunes in southern Idaho for Mother's Day so I'm going to pack us a picnic and take us down there as long as the weather stays nice. I'm so happy the weather is getting so much nicer should be in the 70's this weekend :)

23. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    After trials and errors with other chastity cages and quite a while out of my cage I'm locked again. No we didn't find a better device but my Peyronies has stopped and no changes have occurred for quite some time. I was in my cage for a week and a half, then we went on a week vacation and now I've been locked back up for a couple of days. I'm glad to be in my cage again, it has always felt so right. Mistress agrees and she was more than happy and willing to lock me again.

The last time we discussed me being caged was to find a new device that didn't utilize a cock ring. Overall after some research I'm pretty sure the cock ring on my cage did effect my peyronies oneway or the other, peyronies just keeps changing until it finally stops and luckily it has stopped. So with that being said we locked me up and are playing it by ear.

After being out for so many months I though I was over it and wouldn't care or want to be locked again but I was wrong. It's a craving that is similar to a drug addiction and I've found I'm most happy when I'm mistress's caged boy, she's most happy when I'm her caged boy too. I missed the mansion as well, it's good to be back her browsing the forums again.

Rectrix and Nicoftime like this.
  24. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Decided to take a hookey day to spend with mistress. I got up and brought mistress her coffee in bed, I dressed in my leather shorts for her & massaged her feet for an hour then I hung pictures and shelves while she watched. Now she wants to go antiquing for an hour or so. I love having free time with mistress and doing what she likes :). Think we'll end our afternoon of antiquing out by the pool after we get back.

Rectrix likes this.
  25. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I had an interesting experience yesterday on my lunch break. I was just getting ready to head home for lunch when I got a text from my wife that read "when are you coming home?" I replied that I was just about to leave. Her response back to me "good, I just made myself orgasm 5 times with my pink vibrator and now I need your penis". I don't think I ever l left for lunch so fast. It has been a couple of months or at least it feels that way since my mistress has allowed me to have sex with her, I've had orgasms but not actual sex. I got home less than 10 minutes later, my mistress was laying on our bed in a sweaty mess. She told me again how she made herself cum 5 times and then handed me the key to my cage. Mistress laughed at how quickly I undressed and unlocked myself. She told me to get the lube then she bent over the side of the bed with her feet on the carpet waiting for me. I rubbed some lube on myself, I got behind mistress and got on my knees and started kissing her butt cheeks. Mistress started breathing heavier waiting for me to put it in. I stood up and started to press myself into her, I started to thank mistress but before I could say much she sternly told me to shut up. I grabbed her hips and gently slid myself in. I started to slide in and out but I was so sensitive and she felt so good I had zero control over myself. I tried to go slow but probably only lasted 15 to 20 seconds before I orgasmed and released a massive amount of cum inside my queen. I felt myself turn a little red in the face but mistress seemed happy and completely satisfied.

I apologized for ogasming so quickly, mistress hugged me and kissed my cheek and told me that she loves that I don't last more than a few seconds. She likes how it makes her feel that I have no control over my body and that she can make me cum that fast. After hearing that it made me feel good about myself and I knew I was giving her what she wanted. Then I had another epiphany in the long line of epiphanies I've had since I've been caged. The sex was finally all about mistress! I wasn't concerned about my own orgasm or making it last longer or what else I was hoping she'd do to me, it was all about the love of my life, mistress and her pleasure.

Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed myself but my pleasure came more in the form of mental pleasure versus physical pleasure. My orgasm felt like more of pressure release and I felt massive relief afterwards. My real pleasure came from knowing and seeing my mistress so relaxed and in bliss. Now I understand how you live vicariously through someone else's pleasure.

I had built up quite a bit of subbiness feelings over the last weeks, l didn't want to lose that. Mistress didn't tell me to lock up right after but I knew it would be better for me and my headspace if I did. I'm glad I did because I'm still feeling quite submissive to her and I'm still really horny. Being unlocked for a few days after being allowed sex is to temping to cheat and have a non approved orgasm so I'm glad I'm caged.

I like the way things are going for mistress and I. I hope we continue to head down this path and continue to grow in our roles. I'm enjoying myself more and more relaxed the better I understand my role and my focus on my mistress. Next school year will be tough and I'll really have to be on the ball for my goddess and make sure she's as happy as she can be. It'll be rough for the both of us but then afterwards we will have much more freedom and time for each other.

Rectrix and Kiko787 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice