And our story continues :)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3729, Sep 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    @Wonderwomanssub I have to say your progression is wonderful. I really don't understand how
    these wonderful women think these things up. I thought we were the ones with all the fantasies.
    I have some things in my mind that still blow my mind. I know there are so many that would kill for
    what we have. The chemistry between those that matures without the forcing of ourselves on them
    is truly amazing. We have been together 42+ years and she still can shock that hell out of me. I don't
    think they will ever run out of ideas to make us better and more devoted to them. We are truly
    blessed.:love::lock::+1:

Guest 3729 likes this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    I got a text last night that our new red sexy vinyl sheets were just delivered! I can't wait till I'm home to try them out with mistress. Vinyl is usually my thing but Mistress seemed rather excited about them :)

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  3. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    Vinyl sheets? Wow! Sticky?

Guest 3729 likes this.
  4. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Not sure yet, I'm finally home but am hoping to see what they look like tonight on the bed. I think people use coconut oil or other massage type oils when they're on the sheets but I want to know what they feel like dry too. When Miss used to wear vinyl outfits for me I loved the way she and the material felt against my body but trying to move around on it on a mattress unless it's slick might be different. I'll post on it when I find out :)

NoloMeTangere likes this.
  5. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    The last week and a half has been kind of a whirlwind after I got back into town. Since my last post I've probably had the most action over a 5 day span than any other time in the past 3 years. Something about mistress and I being away from each other really brought out a more intense desire for each other.

We texted each other very dirty comments and it always ended with mistress telling to video myself masturbating until I come on my stomach. It was a lot of fun and incredibly exciting being told to do it. She would send me sexy pics of her bare chest to get me going. I think those days I was gone were the naughtiest/dirtiest she's ever been with me. We talked about that later on and she told me that because it was through text she found it a lot easier to say nastier things and to tell me to video myself masturbating.

I was incredibly excited to see her when I finally got home. I know I was only gone for 5 days but she looked more beautiful than ever when I saw her glowing face. We were lucky that it was still earlier in the day and our son was at his daycare. We went out and enjoyed a nice lunch together and had a couple of drinks. We made our way back home and into our bedroom, we laid on the bed just chatting. Mistress knew I wanted her very bad and she was going to torture the hell out of me. I started giving her a massage and kissing her neck and things kind of went to there, she asked me to rub her pussy. I slipped my hand into her wonder woman panties :) she was soaking wet and felt so smooth. We spooned while I massaged her clit and brought her to a soft orgasm. She wanted more so she told me to get her pink wand, I laid there with her and held the wand. She had a big orgasm on the horizon she was starting to shake and get very loud but couldn't get there. She took the vibrator away from me, I tried to kiss her breasts but mistress told me to stop, no touching only watching was allowed.

She pulled the wand tight between her legs and started moaning very loudly and then the rolling orgasms came. I watched her have multiple orgasms for over 5 minutes and I've never seen her so on fire or be so loud. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I could watch my mistress cum all day if she let me. I was naturally a drippy mess, she laid on her back and told me she wanted my cock. Mistress laid back and pulled me into her, I thrust 5 times before I came, I barely pulled out in time. She felt so good, not to mention I hadn't been inside her for well over a month. My sensitivity was so high and my O felt so amazing, we were both surprised how much I came on her tummy.

We cuddled up for a few sweet moments afterwards before we had to leave. I miss the free time we used to have to do things like this especially in the middle of the day, but the fact that our time is so limited makes it more special. I hope to help mistress cum that hard again soon, it was soooo amazing to watch her.

Rectrix and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  6. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    IMG_2097.JPG I had the house to myself for a couple hours yesterday and wanted to set the bed up for mistress. I wanted to set a sexy scene with our new red vinyl sheets. I also busted out our under the bed restraint system, it's supposed to be for a queen size bed but the straps are still long enough and work perfect for the king. I wasn't expecting anything to happen with mistress and it didn't but mistress loved seeing the naughty setup. I'm looking forward to setting it up again in the near future for some real play.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Very wonderful! You realize you came more in one week than many of us, including myself, do in a year right? I haven't masturbated an erection to completion in so long.... I have cum from thrusting in the holy place only 5 times though. Sigh.

8. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    It was awesome although I have to come back to the reality of being locked back up for weeks at a time. Finals approach for mistress as well so that'll even cut into even more of our time.

Mistress told me that if I was going to masturbate it was going to be because she told me to and not because I chose too. So it was her way of implementing control and not losing any power. I like it :)

Rectrix likes this.
  9. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    @Rectrix @Breathe @Allen1987
    Thanks for your interest in what I posted, I find the mansion a great place to blurt my thoughts out and get feedback from great people like you three. Thanks for giving s shit ;)

I use chastity as an escape from daily life, I find that when life's pressures mount I want to escape into my world of submission and only focus my mistress. When my stress and pressure start to build up it's usually because my mistress is under a lot of stress and pressure but instead of her feeling needy for me she tends to close herself off so she can solely focus on her work. So the more pressure mounts I feel a need for her to be more direct and involved in our lifestyle and that same pressure makes her want to withdraw.

Every so often things come to a head for me and I'll have a mini meltdown, this usually consists of me writing some long winded explanation to my mistress of what I feel our relationship is missing. I'm usually referring to our lack of intimacy and her lack of desire for pleasure in between my lock ups and then our disagreements start there.

Last week being thanksgiving break I was really looking forward to it for many reasons, I love thanksgiving. I've noticed with summer break and most holidays that my mistress is much less stressed during those breaks which makes me feel like I have my wife back. Even though her finals are coming up it was still a full week where she didn't have to do a ton of work. Our son was still going to daycare for the first half of the week so she had that time free too. I was also lucky and it worked out for me to have a 3 day weekend so at some point Miss and I would have some private time. I know I shouldn't have but I was anticipating us to have some intimacy and sex at some point during the week and maybe was looking forward to what I have no right to anymore a little to much.

Well Saturday came around and I asked my mom to watch our son so Miss and I could have the early evening to ourselves. This is where the trouble started for me, I know Miss wanted to see a movie but it had been quite a while since we've had the house to ourselves and I suggested we take advantage of that and spend our evening under the sheets. She totally did not want to do that so of course mistress got her way and we ended up seeing Fantastic Beasts. It really was a great movie and we both really enjoyed it and talked about it for the rest of the evening. Mistress caressed my cage and swollen balls through the movie and eluded that if we got our son to bed early enough we'd have time to play later. So we got him to bed and came down to our bedroom, we watched a couple of shows and then mistress was not in the mood for anything.

Like I said, I know I shouldn't have expected anything so I feel like a total brat for pouting about not having sex. I laid awake irritated about my predicament and decided to sleep in our spare bedroom, I just wanted to be away from her and our restless dogs and clear my mind. I was really trying to get to the root of what was wrong, I'd gone much longer periods without a release and not been upset, maybe I was upset because we rarely ever get free time like that Saturday evening and feel like we should take advantage of that when we can.

The next day I went to work and managed to type her out a long text letting her know I feel like something's missing in our relationship. I told her I felt that she not as committed to me as I am to her during the times in between my lockups. We have had some of the best sex ever in the last few years but I still have this feeling like something's missing. In the past I'd really push for her to try T&D, punishment etc... she'd resist and not really give me any excuses other than there not being time. I know it's up to her to pick and choose how she wants our FLR/Chastity to go but it does take two to tango and the relationship isn't going to go to far if both people aren't happy. But the question is are you not happy because you're not getting what you want and just being an entitled brat or do you really feel like something is missing in your life. So I eluded to mistress that I thought there needed to be more physical intimacy between us in between my lockups.

That night we had a discussion about it and the conversation did not go the way I thought it would. The issue with these conversations that we have when I bring up the need for "more involvement" from her it always comes down to the sex and that becomes the main focus when there's actually nothing wrong with our sex. Our sex as I stated before or if you've read my blog is fantastic. It's really the in between times when I have my issues with our relationship, she loves to boss me around and have me do work while she watches, send me on errands etc... there's flirting but no serious flirting, nothing that gives me that tingling feeling about her. That's what I was missing but didn't know how to explain it to her. I thought it's was the little added kink I was wanting that would make the different but in the end it was the most basic form of intimacy that I was missing, I didn't realize this until mistress walked up to me last night when we were alone and just started kissing me . I was missing making out with her, going on walks and holding hands just basic flirting, all the little things the seem small but can mean a lot. It's been well over 5 years since we've taken a vacation just her and I due to time constraints, schedule and budget. There has also been so much that has happened in our lives in the last 5 years that have shaped our lives into what they are today. Job loss and bad job market, pregnancy, higher education, even some health issues.

Before 5 years ago we had all the time in the world and we went off exploring taking day trips all the time or going off for a weekend somewhere. After being together for nearly nine years at that point we were still making love 2-3 times a week. Now my orgasms only come around every 2-3 weeks and I'm okay with that because I feel for the most part I'm a better person because of what we're doing. To feel left alone in between those weeks is hard especially because we had been so highly intimate in the past, I want her to be having those orgasms that I'm not having anymore. I've had a hard time adjusting to that change and is probably why my masturbation was so much worse right before Chastity. I was really trying to compensate for the intimacy I felt I was missing.

So Sunday night when discussing my thought and her thoughts on our relationship we'd come to a disagreement. Now mistress has said this in the past and although I agree her comment has validity I didn't necessarily agree with it completely. When I explained to her that I couldn't understand how we'd gone from being so physical with each other throughout our relationship to really only touching each other every 2-3 weeks I felt there was something wrong with that. Mistress disagreed because she's says she's had some of the best sex we've ever had since we've started chastity. I didn't disagree with that and I suppose if you're looking for quality over quantity, that's one way you could view our sex lives but part of the reason I wanted to be in Chastity was to focus on our physical intimacy and not necessarily sex. Her comment I didn't completely agree with was that relationships change over time and things aren't going to be how they always used to be. I do agree to a point that relationships evolve or devolve overtime to form new chapters of the relationship but I don't believe a healthy couple who are in love and only in their early to mid 30's should be only having minimal intimate contact and sex only once or twice a month. I'm not talking about orgasms for me either I am just referring to some form of sex which results in orgasms and pleasure for her.

Things are more complex than just limited time, she takes an anti depressant for anxiety because of school coupled with the stress of raising a child among other things. Our only free alone time is usually between 9pm - midnight and sometimes she needs that time to finish up homework. The anti depressant may play a significant factor in why she's not wanting intimacy, she knows it could be a contributing factor but she doesn't dare try to come off of them before she's done with school. I absolutely agree with her that now is not the time to try to come off them and she needs to wait for a much calmer time in our lives.

So going back to our Sunday night discussion mistress made a few comments about how she absolutely can't plan sex. Meaning if she has to think about setting up a scene and consider what she wants to do to me she finds it a turn off. Her biggest turn on is spontaneity and if things aren't spontaneous she has a hard time getting into it especially the more she has to think about it. For me I revel in the idea of setting up a scene for her planning out things I know she likes to bring her to a peak orgasm. It turns me on knowing I'm going to go above and beyond to give her the best experience ever. It upsets me that she can't understand that some of the things I like and want to try take a little bit more planning. I'd never want to make her feel uncomfortable and do anything she really doesn't want to do but there are certain things certain acts that I think she might enjoy if she were willing to step outside her comfort zone. I know she could have a lot of fun with planning a scene because she is such a creative person but she can't get over the idea that sex "shouldn't be planned out". She also says she still feels like I put to much pressure on her because I talk about how many days it's been or that I'm dripping and that I should talk about it less. I was slightly offended, I had made a big effort this year to not be pushy and not obsess about Chastity because I didn't want to annoy her and I want her to enjoy her dominance and it feel real to her. I didn't apologize to her because I really didn't feel I was pressuring her at all other than trying to have a conversation about where our relationship was headed. I told her that maybe we should stop Chastity because me being constantly horny is just going to annoy her and that if I jerked off a couple times a week I wouldn't feel that way. I was totally serious but she didn't like the idea of that very much.

I didn't really feel like we left the conversation on a good note, I was pretty unhappy with the answers she was giving me as to why our relationship changed to a less physical sense. I laid there next to her thinking about everything we were talking about. I'm really trying to figure out if I'm just a spoiled selfish brat who won't accept what I've just been told and she is totally right, or am I partially right and it's mistress that needs to rethink our physical relationship. While I was pondering these things mistress reached over and pinched my left nipple very hard. She didn't let go of my nipple until my cock was very hard in my cage. Things got very hot very fast, I brought her to a couple of beautiful orgasms. I asked her to keep me locked but she wanted to feel me and wanted me to cum. It was very nice that I actually lasted 10 or so minutes this time, thank you desensitizing Trojans :). We were both very satisfied but I still wasn't sure about our conversation earlier and I felt like mistress was just having sex with me to silence me or because she felt bad. Both reasons I would not have wanted to be the reason we had sex.

The next day I didn't lock up and posted my status as being done with Chastity. I thought screw it if I'm consistently going to feel discontent with our FLR/Chastity relationship why continue if it just makes me feel like shit every so often wondering why our relationship isn't what it used to be, I'm always going to want more than my mistress wants to offer.

Mistress made comments to me about locking up for the 2 days I was unlocked but I didn't, still contemplating things. Wednesday morning there was another comment made so I locked up to keep the peace while I was still making my decision on what I wanted long term. I was unsure until Thursday night when I came home, I was putting my coat and bag away when mistress pulled me aside and kissed me so gently but deeply. We kissed for a few minutes before we were interrupted but she warmed my entire body with that kiss. Then mistress said "is that what you're missing? I know I have been a selfish bitch lately and that I need to be more aware of what's going on around me." I told her that was exactly what I was missing and then I instantly felt better Mistress recognized that I was looking for and needed more typical loving relationship type attention from her not necessarily sexual attention she thinks I continually seek.

Once that was cleared up I felt much better and content knowing we at least figured out what was missing between us. I think mistress also felt better recognizing she needed to show me that she loved me not just say it. Now it's a matter of her and I keeping in mind that we need to make sure we're showing each other loving affection more often and making sure we are both happy.

I happily remain caged knowing that we're seeing eye to eye in regards to intimacy and love making. I realize we are not going to see eye to eye on everything sexual, I know that some of my fantasies reach her hard limits and that's okay. I realize there are some things that I like that she'll never be into. Or as time goes on and we have more time to spend together who knows what we'll try. I'm just glad that we figured out what was missing and I think we both feel we're moving in the right direction together.

10. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    From what you've said, I'd absolutely say you're not being selfish. Chastity doesn't make sexual desires/feelings go away; it just allows them to be rechanneled. If the woman isn't doing that, then she's failing her job.

I see all kinds of people on this board encouraging their woman to be super selfish and give them nothing in return and that feels like fantasy bullshit, unrealistic long term, or not what actually happens in practice. You're not being selfish to want a more equitable exchange where you give up sexual control in exchange for feeling loved. You're being realistic. If you don't get that as a baseline, then what's at risk is more than just chastity but the relationship itself.

I'm glad to hear that despite some communication breakdowns that you guys eventually figured it out and hopefully things will continue in that direction going forward.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Good to hear -- kudos to you both for the excellent and committed communication.

This is the biggest issue in chastity for me, always has been. Being locked and left doesn't work. We chaste guys are always on fire and need little daily reminders from her that accepts our chastity, accepts our submission. The way I think of it is I don't have erections like a real man anymore, you've taken them and replaced them with intimacy and closeness and sensitivity and submissiveness -- and so when that intimacy and closeness and opportunity to be submissive goes missing chastity doesn't work.

12. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Thats been exactly it for me, Chastity has to be a party of two for it to remotely work for me. If my Miss completely lost interest or god forbid we weren't together any longer for whatever reason I wouldn't self lock. I think another part that brought on my minor melt down was knowing that mistress's schooling will be nearing an end in a relatively short amount of time. I have been clinging onto the idea that things will change significantly in our FLR once we have more time to explore it. Then the fear sets in that nothing will change and mistress will carry on the same. I know realistically our forward movement in our relationship will fall somewhere between what I hope for and where we are at now. I know that's a broad target but I realize some of my fantasies will never come to fruition either because they do nothing for my mistress or they are too much for her to handle. But what I'd really like is for my mistress to broaden herself and really soul search what she finds exciting and what she wants to do. She has not a lot of time for self discovery and my hope is she will look into it more when "the fun of chastity" is something she can put more focus on for herself.

I still might be expecting to much from her but I really hope not. I read some of the things that other couples do here that are definitely out of the realm of "normal" or vanilla and I see how it brings them closer together. I want that too, I want that kind of openness and vulnerability while safely in my partner's possession.

Allen1987, Unlucky and NoloMeTangere like this.
  13. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    In my first marriage I almost brought up chastity to bring back intimacy. Not necessarily sexual behavior, but sexuality and closeness.

We had gotten to the point we would go months without a deep kiss, without receiving a touch or a grope, without flirting or innuendo. She had explained that she hated feeling obligated to do such things and I of course never pressured her to. This left us barren of intimacy and it just kept getting more awkward as more time passed between contact. When it did happen, I still wasn’t sure if she was doing it because she wanted to, or if she felt she needed to end the awkwardness.

I didn’t need sex, I needed to feel loved, attractive, wanted, appreciated, and close to her. I had thoughts that chastity would be a perfect solution, and looking up solutions on the internet is how I even heard of these devices. We could be intimate, kiss, grope, and talk to each other about anything without her feeling obligated for it to go further.

Our marriage ended before I ever brought it up, deep down I didn’t really trust her to not just use it as an excuse to ignore me.

It did however set in motion what I wanted from my next marriage. I didn’t want it to ever get to that point again and brought up chastity in our relationship as soon as I thought it was appropriate. We have our ebbs and flows...right now more of an ebb, but we talk so much and open enough, it never gets to resentment.

Keep up communication, keep putting in the effort, and keep each other’s needs close to your heart and I’m sure things will continue to work themselves out. Good luck

Rectrix, Halm, Robinoh and 4 others like this.
  14. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    That was a beautiful, thoughtful post full of insight, and love. Bravo!

Guest 3729 likes this.
  15. wannabe slave d

wannabe slave d Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    I can relate to this. My ex would go along with my kinks semi begrudgingly and only occasionally seemed to get into it.
    Before we lived together, we did a couple of week long lockups, but the result was similar to what's been described here, lack of interest, no teasing(I was hoping for lots of teasing texts)
    I never expected chastity, with my girlfriend holding the key to be such an anti climax.
    I've now been single for almost 4 years and have a Jailbird, but because of issues with my saggy old scrotum, I can't wear it for longer than a couple of hours self teasing (porn +weed) so really, I get very little use out of it.
    I dream about a relationship with a keyholder that's fully on board, but in the main, and taking the comments on this thread onboard, I think those that have it are the privileged few.

16. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    @Wonderwomanssub After 42 years with someone you go through many stages in life. The daily
    grind and as you said.
    Been there. We were married at 19. We had 7 years to do as we pleased. After our first son was born
    in 1987 we didn't have a vacation alone until 2008. All the things you said is what we all go through
    in life. Antidepressants can be a show stopper. All the pressures of life get to all of us. Don't be mad
    at yourself or her. There are times when my wife has a deadline and She puts everything into it. I know
    She cares. And when that happens I do little things like put lotion on Her feet while sitting on the floor,
    a rose in the car when She gets into it after work ect... It makes me feel better when I miss Her. We
    are all different and you communicated and that is where most people fail. You are doing a fine job of
    loving her and the time will come when things smooth out. Until then we are all here to listen and
    support both of you. Just keep watering and nurturing that love. Love her like she's leaving and
    she never will. She will always know she is #1.:love::+1:

Robinoh, Guest 3729 and Nicoftime like this.
  17. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing @Allen1987 I need to hear things like that. I always appreciate hearing from people who have experience and who've been through it. I think because so much had changed all within a short time period, I feel like I've falsely clung to the idea that things could go back to how they were in the past when things calm down for Miss and I. I know that's stupid to think, its not even possible, but I think that thought helped get through a lot of the rough times when I was feeling trapped, down or lonely. Now that she's almost done with school, there will be more change in our lives and hopefully for the better. I ultimately think it will be much better but it's still going to be another major change that will bring on new challenges. If my Miss and I get to spend more time together than we do now I'll count that as a success. After our talk last week I feel there will be more focus on eachother and if we carry that through our next stage of life I think we'll be set up for success. I am not thinking begrudgingly about our current stage of our lives because so much good has happened too that I wouldn't trade anything for.

Allen1987 likes this.
  18. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    @Wonderwomanssub Take it one day at a time is a phrase so true sometimes. My older son is 31
    and in Colorado with my two granddaughters. My other son is 23 manager of a retail store and waiting
    for his' love to finish pharmacy school in May. They are here sometime and sometimes at her mothers
    house. I have the 2018 Mustang I always wanted and She wanted me to have it. We have time
    to ourselves. We have picked up where we left off in 1987.

I am the product of 42 years being worked on by the most wonderful woman in the world. She
    was always there when I really needed Her and has shown me so much more even later in life.
    Never think she doesn't care and don't feel bad for feeling lonely. Just give her a hug and tell her
    you love her when you feel that way. The best is yet to come, I'm living it now and wish I had
    another 40 years to add to this journey so never give in to empty feelings or give up letting her
    know where you are. Remember “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”

Robinoh, Rectrix and Guest 3729 like this.
  19. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I must say, im glad you ended up with a 2018 Mustang instead of a 1987 Fox body ;)

Allen1987 likes this.
  20. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    We used to have a red 2011, I miss that car dearly and so does my Miss. it was actually her car, it was a gift to herself when she was promoted to store manager. It wasn't very practical with a new baby, I'm sure we will have another :)

21. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    In 1980 I had a 1968 Mustang Fastback with a 390. I sold it for 8900.00 and bought a
    1981 Escort SS. Ha Ha. I know we all make sacrifices. That is what love is all about.
    You guys just stick together like glue. Like I said, your on the road just steady the course.o_O

Guest 3729 likes this.
  22. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    My mistress is one sexy vixen, she knows how to drive me insane and make me beg for more, my balls have a dull ache and are full of cum most of the time because she turns me on so very badly and makes me want her any way I can have her. She allowed me to cum last Friday which wasn’t long ago but I’m wanting her just as bad all the time!

Last Friday was our sons birthday party, we took him to day care to play with his friends so we could set up for his party which we were hosting at 5. I dropped him off about 10am and from then on it was a whirl wind of a day. I did our grocery shopping and then rushed home to prepare the food for the evening. I made 2 trays of my home made baked ziti which is always a crowd pleaser. Mistress took care of most of the decorating and wrapped all of our sons presents. We hoped if we got everything done soon enough we have some time for each other. Well as 3:30 rolled around I was dripping sweat while mopping our floor. Mistress approved of the cleanliness and the overall appearance of our house when we finally took a break. We showered together and in typical fashion it was time to pick up our son and time for me to bake the ziti before our guests arrived.

We were already tired by this point and the party hadn’t even started yet. It was a ton of fun, everyone had a great time but my Miss and I were totally burnt out by the end. My mom and sister lingered, I felt bad but I was mentally willing them to go home. They finally left and we got our son to bed and he passed right out.

Mistress and I retired to our bedroom, I was still so horny for her but also so tired and I knew she was too so I wasn’t expecting anything. We both laid down on the bed and mistress turned to me after a few moments of chat and told me where her key was. Tired as I was i hurriedly went to get it and unlock, I laid back down next to her and we resumed talking. Miss made her self more comfortable laying back on her pillow and then told me to kiss her. I leaned in and our lips touched, her lips were so soft and supple, our kiss was very sensual and my entire body started tingling. I brushed her face and ran my fingers through her hair.

She sat up and pushed me back down on my pillow, then grabbed her uncaged property stroking me a few times before taking me into her mouth. Her lips and tongue felt soooo amazing! Oral isn’t something that happens a lot so I was in pure heaven and so grateful and I can’t remember when it ever felt so good. Mistress slowly took me in and slowly came back up, her ruby red lips were glistening with wet from going down on me. She moved towards my face and I met her halfway, I licked the wet off of her lips and kissed her. She knows I love wet blow job kisses and they send me over the edge. She went back down on me and made her lips even more wet and then kissed me again. Then she grabbed her uncaged possession and started masturbating me. I was so fired up and turned on she barely stroked me before my body was shaking with pure pleasure. My muscles were tightening all over and my back was arching. Every touch was so intense, the onset of the orgasm was so strong it’s hard to describe but I was absolute putty in my mistress’s hands. When I finally spurted my first bit of cum I nearly came on my own face. And then spurt after spurt came out. When it finally stopped I could breathe again, I looked down at my cum cover tummy and chest. Mistress just giggled and said I’d better hurry and get a towel. I moved as quickly as I could without getting my cum all over the place. I literally had to use two towels to get it all off, then mistress had me wipe her hands and arm as I had gotten quite a bit on her too.

She just looked at me with total pride satisfaction in herself, those same beautiful eyes said now it was her turn. Mistress leaned back and I laid next to her, I kissed her passionately and played with her erect nipples. I moved my hand down to her goddess temple and she lifted her panties for me. I rested my hand on her wet mound so happy she was allowing me to touch her. I gently toyed with her clit and listened to her soft feminine moans. I took my time making her feel good and treating her like the beautiful goddess she is. I felt her start to gyrate her hips and her body started to shake. Her moans got deeper and she placed her hand over mine indicating she wanted rougher. I started toying her clit harder and in random motions and then she let out the moan to let me know a big orgasm was on the horizon. Rolling orgasms came and after a few moments her clit was so sensitive she told me she couldn’t take anymore. I stopped and let her catch her breath, she rolled to her side telling me she loved me and I softly stroked her back with my fingertips until she was fast asleep. I love you too.

23. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Throughout our chastity relationships there have been some surprises, mostly me surprising my mistress and her allowing my antics or not. Last Monday I dropped a pretty big bomb on her that I wasn’t sure how it was going to go. In the last couple of months I’ve gotten this sissy maid fantasy stuck in my head, it’s not the first time I thought about it but this time is the most serious I’d thought about.

I struggled with mistress’s school schedule this last semester and was really missing her in a bad way. When she gets to busy for me I tend to reach for more fantasies thinking it will fill the void I have when she is not mentally present for me. Well my impulsivity got the best of me and without asking permission I ordered myself a custom made pink/white pvc formal sissy maid uniform from eBay along with white tights and black Mary Janes. After I hit the submit order button I really shocked myself, I was nervous and excited never thinking I’d buy such a thing for myself. I technically know mistress does not like any form of cross dressing but I hoped I could convince her this was different. In my mind it was different because I didn’t want to wear the uniform to be feminine I wanted to wear it to feel a humiliated and emasculated submissive male. At this point I ordered that stuff about a months ago, the uniform came a couple of weeks ago but am still waiting on the tights and the shoes. I was scared my queen might open the package when it came but it is also Xmas so she’s knows not to go digging through packages to not ruin any surprises. I came home on my lunch break and found the package sitting on our front porch, I was so excited I brought it in and ran upstair to the spare room to try it on.

I tried it on and instantly fell in love with it especially that the zipper can be locked in place and can’t be taken off without permission. As I had to go back to work soon I undressed and put my work clothes back on and hung it upstairs in the spare bedroom closet. It’s where Miss keeps her summer/winter clothes when she stores them depending on the season. Then a few days later when the opportunity arose I tried it on again. I was really trying to figure out why I loved it so much, I don’t like or even want to cross dress in general but I love pvc and vinyl outfits. This one was nicer than any of the ones I ever bought my mistress not to mention it was sewn to my size and a lot less money than the others I bought for my Miss. I wanted this uniform to be part of our lifestyle and was in limbo until I could work up the courage to ask mistress.

I took this last Monday off to help Miss with a Christmas party she was throwing for her classmates. It was going to be a nice mostly low key day together, we decided to start out with a shower together after I got back from dropping our child off at daycare. I got in first to wash up and quickly finish so I could wash my queen when she came in. She stepped in and I took her luffa and started lathering her neck and worked my way down. I love lathering her breasts, I take my time and do it softly and lovingly I know my queen likes this too. I got down on my knees and was lathering her legs when I looked up into her beautiful face and I got this feeling that came over me that told me it now or never if I was going to ask her.

I looked up into her eyes and said that I had said really hard I wanted to ask her. She gave me an inquisitive look and told me to ask. I told her it would mean a lot to me if she would want/allow me to dress up as her French maid servant in uniform and all. I said I wanted us to have a day where I do all the cleaning that she wanted me to do while she watched her favorite shows. Then afterwards we could snuggle up together and watch one of her girly movies while I was still dressed that I normally wouldn’t watch with her. I confessed that I had purchased the outfit already and the tights and shoes were on their way. I apologized for my impulsivity but this was something I really wanted to do but only with her permission, I didn’t want to hide it.

She looked at me with those sweet loving eyes, she did an excellent job of holding back her shock at my request. She asked why couldn’t I just wear my leather shorts and a bow tie and do all those same things for her. I told her I love wearing those things too but also told her that a big part of this was because I like humiliation and emasculation. That made sense to her, she could see why I’d like to wear something like that for humiliation and emasculation, I think she was more afraid that I thought I looked pretty in it lol. I think we both had a moment where we both realized how much I wanted her to emasculate me. She half way joked but also somewhat seriously asked me if that meant I liked guys. I laughed and told her definitely not and that she was the only person I wanted to be with which is wholeheartedly true.

Mistress then told me that she didn’t want me to wear the uniform, I asked if I could do chores in it when she wasn’t home and she said absolutely not. I asked if she at least wanted to see it on me once or see it at all before I got rid of it. She said no way. Then she said she’d compromise and buy me an apron that I could wear with my leather shorts and also a bow tie. She said she didn’t want to see me feminized in any way but she liked to emasculate me with the Chip-n-Dale look of leather, a bow tie and an apron. She said she likes that I look like her dominant, strong man even though I’m her caged submissive husband. I told her I completely understood where she was coming from and would obey her wishes. I apologized for my impulsivity getting the best of me and making a purchase like that without asking her. I know a lot of it had to do with not getting enough attention from her this last semester and looking for any avenue to express my submissiveness and live in my fantasy.

Mistress said my face was bright red the entire time I was asking her about being her maid and she laughed about it. I apologized again and then asked her if she’d buy me an apron for Christmas, she said she would :).

I felt such a great sense of relief after asking her, I’m not sure why. Maybe it was because I asked a very difficult question and we were able to talk about it from a mature and loving standpoint without her freaking out about me wanting to dress as her maid. Or that I didn’t act immaturely for not getting my way although hopefully I’m way beyond that. Either way I felt good after discussing my fantasy with her and I’m okay and totally accept that she told me no, after all we are in a FLR. I know our relationship is stronger than ever and my mistress makes me feel more content than ever.

Rectrix and Allen1987 like this.
  24. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Been a pretty fruitful couple of weeks and I’m a happy chaste boy. Friday mistress and I had all to ourselves and I think we spent most of the day in bed. I had to do a few chores and wrap some gifts but miss and I ultimately got to be together.

After the chores mistress invited me to take a shower with her. Before she got in she got her key and unlocked me. I got hard instantly and stepped into the shower behind her. I watched my goddess wash her hair and her face, after she rinsed off she turned toward me and started toying with my nipples and asked me to lather her up. I took her luffa and put an ample amount of body wash in it and sensually lathered and massaged her. I kneeled down to wash her legs and I saw her take the bottle of body wash and squeeze some into her hand. Mistress tuned towards me and grabbed her already hard property and teased the head giving me a few strokes in the process. Mistress looked me in eyes and told me I better still be able to fuck her, I promised I would, then she told me to turn around and face the wall. She wrapped her arm around my chest and a leg around my legs and held me tight. She stroked her property edging me and toying with me, she repeatedly called me her dirty slut and bitch while I moaned from pleasure she was allowing me.

It didn’t take long before she had me squealing from pleasure, she watched spurt after spurt come out of me and was very pleased with herself. She said “towel” and I reached over the shower door grabbing her towel and handing it to her. She wrapped her towel around herself and stepped out telling me to clean up my mess and then come fuck her. I angled the shower head to try and get all the cum down the drain, there was so much. Then I hopped out and dried off toddling after her like a puppy.

My queen was waiting naked in our bed for me, I slid in next to her. I kissed her very passionately while I squeezed her soft breasts, her nipples got very hard as I caressed and teased them. I tried to move between her legs but she stopped me and pushed me back while going down and taking her entire property into her mouth. She sucked and played with the head getting me back full hardness, driving me wild, it felt so good I wanted to laugh and cry. She stopped knowing I was fully hard and gave me a dirty wet kiss telling me she wanted to feel my cock. I moved rather quickly to get in-between her legs, she laid back with both knees up, I moved forward, pressed my cock down and slid into her warm wet heaven. She pulled her legs back further allowing me to go deeper. Miss told me she wanted me to alternate fucking her and going down on her and she would tell me when. As soon as I said okay she pushed my head down between her legs and held me there for a moment. I happily lapped between mistress’s legs for several minutes before coming back up to feel her again. She let me go for another 20 or so seconds before pushing my head back down for several more minutes of oral. It was so hot alternating back and forth, feeling her get more relaxed and looser with my mouth each time I was made to switch. There was something so delicious going down on her after thrusting into her and listening to her moan with pleasure.

When I tried to press into her again she wouldn’t allow me to and made me get some lotion. She said I was going to cum on her and she was going to make me do it. She put some lotion on her palm, then told me to kneel next to her. She took my cock and ran her hand over it to lube it up from head to base then started a stroking motion. She kept speeding up little by little, it felt so good I was trying to hump her hand the closer she brought me to my next O. She took me to the point of no return and I came all over her breasts and stomach, mistress let out a sound of excitement. I retrieved the towel like her good sub and cleaned my cum off mistress.

I threw the towel aside and started playing with mistress’s breasts again, squeezing and licking. Kissing her neck and up to her ears, she was so incredibly wet when I slowly slipped my fingers into her pussy. I slowly slipped them out and focused on her clit, it only took a few moments to get her to cum hard and wow were we both so satisfied.

I wish we could’ve kept going, I just wanted to repeat what we just did all day and night! Mistress rocks my world and makes me crave more of her sexiness and dominance.

Allen1987 and Rectrix like this.
  25. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Now that's communication at it's best. I am amazed how we are able to talk to our'
    loves. I think that is why we get so close. The honesty that we share I think goes beyond
    what "vanilla relationships" share. I can't think of anything I can't talk to Her about and it
    sounds like you have really have a wonder woman.

As for Dec. 24th I think I'll read it again, been a while since I have been handled like that.
    It is a cage tightener for sure. I can see it now. Time for cold shower.:+1:

Guest 3729 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice