And our story continues :)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3729, Sep 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    I realize that this is a really old Post, but have you thought of really getting ripped as way to give her the full "Chippendale" experience?

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    Funny you mention that, it’s definitely my plan to get into better shape and that’s already started. Down 5lbs so far and hope to keep going. My target is to loose 25lbs total. The first time I wore the leather shorts for her I was floating between 195-200lbs’s and looked damn hot in them. Now I’m sitting at 220lbs and she hadn’t requested that I wear them quite a while so there might be a correlation there lol. However my sister made a damn good lasagne tonight and I figured since I’d been extra healthy for the last week I could indulge for tonight. I’ll probably gain 2 pounds back from it haha. I’ll be back on the wagon tomorrow and do a good workout, I’m already feeling guilty for eating that good food :)

Ma’ams Slut and tiruh811 like this.
  3. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    Don't forget the muscles!

Ma’ams Slut and Guest 3729 like this.
  4. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Shortly after the first of the year Miss and I plus our son all got sick with the flu. It really really sucked but we got through it. I’d been kind of out of sorts lately, I think because of the Christmas season and my work running me pretty hard during that time. Between that, being sick and the lack of attention my wife and I have been able to give each other set me into a bit of a depression.

I’d had my cage off while I was sick and after all of us we’re better Miss was expecting me to lock back up. I had zero desire to put that thing back on, Miss disapproved and was visibly disappointed. I felt bad for disappointing her, but I really needed to take a little break and clear my head and not have chastity or sex on my mind. It’s been about a month now and I’m ready to go back into chastity for Miss. Going back into chastity I realize I need to find things to occupy my mind because I focus on sex way to much and come to this website way to much. Sometimes the mansion can be a good thing and other times I focus on the wrong things here. A few more months of school and Miss’s time will free up considerably, she already has a job waiting for her at the end of the semester which is a huge stress taken off her mind. I’m looking forward to us having more family time plus alone time too.

One more thing I’d like to talk about is our sex. Whenever we actually have time for it it’s always very good and very passionate but me being the kinkster that I am and her not being so much has been something I’ve struggled with since the beginning of chastity. I put to many expectations on her to “progress” in femdom and sometimes I get impulsive and try to push the envelope. If you've read my previous posts you’ll know I bought a pink vinyl sissymaid outfit in November last year. I really wanted to dress up for house chores when time would allow and for playtime in the bedroom. Miss couldn’t handle seeing me in women’s clothing whatsoever and it was a no go and I was told to get rid of it. She compromised by saying she would buy me an apron for Xmas that I could wear for chores. She never did buy me an apron but there was a lot going on during December so I understand and once school started again she probably forgot. That’s where I think part of my problem with not wanting to lock back up started. As the last semester started I saw light at the end of the tunnel meaning I know we’ll soon have more time for each other. However I started to think back on our history with chastity and I feel like most of the ideas I brought up over that time were just swept under the rug so to speak. I attributed that to her occupied state of mind with school and that’s what I kept telling myself. Then after she completely vetoed my French maid slave fantasy I think I feared that nothing was going to change after she started working and was out of school and that also made me less interested in chastity.

Again I’m not saying that our sex hasn’t been great when we’re able to have time for it but I’m also disappointed that Miss hasn’t been just a little more proactive and at least experimented with some of the things I like. I know some of you will read this and say “it’s all about her”, Well that’s true to a point but when you’re in a relationship like dating or a marriage there needs to be more compromise to keep both partners happy. I realize there’s limits to this and what Ive asked for isn’t considered “normal” but if you love someone then maybe give their ideas a chance and then make your decision after you’ve felt things out.

Anyway although I still enjoy chastity, at this point it has definitely become more of Miss’s thing instead of mine. I love her and want to make Miss happy so I will lock back up today. We haven’t had a chance to give each other valentines cards so I’m planning on locking up and putting the key in the envelope for her. I’m also going to explain to her a lot of what I’ve typed here. I tried explaining to her when I didn’t want to lock back up as to why but it never comes out crystal clear for me when I’m trying to explain things in the moment.

It’s nice to have the feelings of wanting to lock up again and clearly think through why I was having problems before. I just hope I haven’t tainted the experience for my Miss, we love each other very much but even after 15 years together we still have some difficulty in communicating about sex and our desires. The last 4 years of intense schooling and raising a child also hasn’t helped our ability to broaden ourselves in this respect, I guess that’s why I’m a little apprehensive of what’s to come.

cshorts likes this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You know it's a good thing when it becomes her thing right?

6. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Happy to here you all made it through the flu. Not a great start to the year.
    As far as feeling down I can understand that, the flu can make you tired
    and feel beat for quite a while. As for the chastity thing, life can be a pain
    in the ass. Our relationships are as unique as we are. My wife recently
    said that I said it was all about Her, She informed me that this journey is
    about us. We can't be on different paths and get anywhere without the other.

We all have heard what can happen when it becomes about us.

I can see your feelings are hurt because something didn't go the way you wanted. To
    request something and get shot down really sucks when you are excited about it. I'm
    not there to see the day to day. We make compromises and sometime we have to
    sacrifice what we want for the other. It is a partnership that I hope will last the rest of
    your lives. My children are grown, it's Her and me. A child and family in the middle makes
    it so tough sometimes just making it through that day. You don't get through over 42 years
    together and always get what you want.

Don't get down on her. When school is done and you have a routine with a job, things
    should smooth out. Don't think about to far ahead just live in the here and now and be
    by her side. I never thought things would go the way they did with us. 5.5 years, I would
    say playing and one day she had her own plan, and it has been quite a ride. You can't
    make some things happen if they are going to they will. In the mean time the chastity thing
    that seems to be her's might make her think a little different so don't give up, your foot is
    on the doorstep don't close the door on yourself. I hope this helps that you may see that
    their are more important things right now than dress up time as far as she in concerned.
    Hang in there bud, just keep the communication going. Give it a little time. You know you
    can start quite a fire with a little spark, keep it going.;-)

PS I'm not saying the dress up isn't important to you. I would think she would like a
    good time. Maybe just not now.

Ma’ams Slut, boisub and Guest 3729 like this.
  7. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    For many here chastity is part of a desire to live in a female-dominated relationship, which some take (at least in their fantasy) to the extreme of completely obliterating one's own desires. Fine for them, but that's hardly the only type of relationship that involves chastity.

I'm with you. I'm in chastity in significant part because when I am, I am more attentive to my wife, more giving, and I like being that way. But that doesn't mean I am trying to deny or repress my own desires or wishes. I would like her to engage more actively, and to up her tease & denial game. I would like her to indulge some of my kinks a bit more, recognizing that they aren't her kinks and I'm fine with compromise.

What I have been trying to do -- and it's easier when I'm in chastity -- is to be patient and open to experiencing how our relationship continues to evolve. I know from long experience that topping from the bottom isn't going to move us where I'd like us to be. I know I'll never get all my fevered mind desires. But I think that with time I'll see more progress towards fulfilling some of my desires -- and indeed I've been seeing this more since I started in chastity than for many years before -- especially if I don't push and give her space. Because my wife agrees with you too: "in a marriage there needs to be compromise to keep both partners happy".

8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Great post @cshorts. It's consistent with what I see in my chaste and female-led marriage too. Not as female-led as I'd fantasize about, sometimes it's two steps forward and one step back, but it keeps getting better.

Ma’ams Slut, Miffy and Guest 3729 like this.
  9. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    It’s really not that important to me but is something I wanted to experience. I always knew it would be a hard sale for my Miss but figured it was worth a try. I just moreso felt forgotten about and like what I liked didn’t matter. I don’t feel like that now because obviously things are more complicated than that. She did apologize for not getting me an apron shortly after Xmas citing just not having time. There were definitely more important things to do but it’s now the middle of February and I haven’t heard a thing about it. Maybe it’ll be a surprise or maybe she forgot, it’s not so much that “I must have the apron!”, it’s more about how important it is to me that I can see she cares and is interested. Otherwise I just feel forgotten about and that’s beenmy struggle. I even though I understand there’s mire at play here, I can’t help but feel a little self pity once in a while :)

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  10. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    No, it is important you. Sometimes it is the little things that mean a lot to us sometime.
    There is nothing wrong with how you feel. it really is normal. The little things we do for
    her is the same thing. Just remember I'm sure she really feels the same. Just get together,
    hug, kiss, say I love you and get on with your day. It will make a difference in your day.;-)

Guest 3729 likes this.
  11. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    C72A778B-D265-40E1-93B1-EB52C82EEBC8.jpeg Valentine’s Day picnic LEGO that I bought for Miss. we’ve been buying various fun Lego kits for our 5 year old and we got a little obsessed with them. Ironically she bought me the McLaren LEGO kit for my gift :)

12. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    Gotta ask: is he caged?

13. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    He should be ;)

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    i like the lego films as well

Guest 3729 likes this.
  15. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I like them too, they’re fun :)

jemima likes this.
  16. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    My two boys had them all. I have a 55 lbs bin with all of the legos. I think i'm going to build
    a garage and a boat with them. Glad to see you back @Wonderwomanssub, your doing great :+1::strong:

Guest 3729 likes this.
  17. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Things are settling back in for Miss and I, I have some making up to do for being unlocked for over a month. Miss was very understanding and didn’t push me to lock back up and let me get through my rough patch. I put the cage back on just after Valentine’s Day and have been lucky enough to have it off twice since then. Miss was very pleased to have her key back, I’ve realized that regardless of me being locked or not she’s always in charge regardless. Our relationship has changed enough over the last few years that it’s default for her to have the last word. Regardless what I say, regardless if I try to act alpha, she always has the last word and I always end up doing what she wants one way or the other. She’ll let me think I’m in charge but I usually realize that whatever I thought I was “in charge” of she’s usually guided me into what she wants without me even realizing it until after the fact . Most people think a domme needs to be mean and aggressive but my domme is kind but strict and assertive. Sometimes aggression can be involved but typically only when we are playing around and things are getting hot.

For example, she unlocked me a couple of days after I’d locked back up for her for sex. She was letting me think I was being the top, she likes when I get more aggressive with her in bed. While I feel like I’m in charge in the moment it’s afterwards I realize she was guiding me like a puppet on a string and having me do exactly what she wants. It’s always on her terms and only what she wants. Believe me she makes everything worthwhile but remains in control the entire time.

I locked up immediately after that and was locked for several more days until she kindly unlocked me when I was going to the hot springs with my friends. She didn’t have to unlock me and she knew that and in fact had me believing she wasn’t going to for a moment. So hot when she messes with me like that, I love seeing her enjoy her power as well as grow with it. She let me go uncaged for the night and when we got up the next day we took a shower together. She asked me to join her and I happily did in hopes she was going to treat me to an amazing hand job. She teased me with her body after I got in there with her, she had me lather her up which always makes me hard. After she rinsed off she grabbed my luffa and gently bathed me, she finished and I went to turn around to face her when stopped me. She firmly told me to face the wall and moved up right behind me. She put body wash in her hand and reached around me grabbing my stiffening cock. She slowly teased until I was at full hardness, she started to moan into my ear stroking me faster until moments later she ripped an orgasm out of me. I was shaking she had me going so bad and I was putty in her hands. She proudly stated how she “love the power” then got out of the shower telling me to clean up my cum. So fucking hot!!! She drives me wild!!!

I’m just glad things are getting back to “normal” for us, I’m glad I pulled my head out of my ass. I never mean to try and take away from the domme she has become and is becoming but I always fear we have to start over whenever I’ve acted immaturely. Ultimately she loves her power over me and has admitted it numerous times, she knows I need to be her submissive and crave the kind of attention she gives me. I think she knows she becomes more powerful to me every time I lock back up because I need her dominance.

Giveitup, tiruh811 and Rectrix like this.
  18. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    My birthday was last week and I was lucky to have a few small celebrations with my friends and family. My lovely Ms. and our son surprised me with a cake and a few gifts the night before my birthday. It was really sweet of them and a great start to my weekend.

All through my birthday weekend Ms. hinted around about things she’d like to do to me, I was excited and had already been dripping. It got to be the last night of my weekend and I really wanted Ms. Bad. We got home from a dinner my parents hosted for my birthday that night and our typical nightly routine began. I took down the bed and got everything situated for us. Ms. was interested in watching a show called Billions for some time so she got a copy from the library, she asked me to retrieve the dvds from her car. Well let me tell you the beginning scene of that show was rather shocking to both of us and kind of set the mood for our evening. It was just a short scene but intense, Paul Giamatti and Maggi Siff are two of the main characters, they also happened to be married to each other... she also happens to be his very naughty damimatrix. The opening scene shows Giamatti tied up with a gag in his mouth, initially there’s no context in the opening scene and you wonder if he’s been kidnapped. Then you see the sexy pair of stiletto thigh high boots, she stand over him telling him she’s “going to leave marks”. He replies “that’s not a good idea” and she proceeds to bend over him and put her cigarette out on his chest. You can see the pain and pleasure in his face. I can’t remember exactly what she says next but it’s something along the lines of cooling the burn, but she stands over him and proceeds to urinate on him.

I’m not necessarily into that but god damn that was hot. My Ms. was shocked but I think there was something about it that intrigued her and even got her turned on by it. If anything the raw dominance and power over him that she has was a major turn on. Naturally that led Ms. to question me and my likes, I cowered and told her I thought that that stuff was gross. The truth is, anything with poo is way gross and off limits for me and I’m sure ten fold for Ms. As far as being urinated on I find that a turn on and I didn’t realize how much until I watched that scene. It’s not something I necessarily want but I would certainly try it if Ms. Ever volunteered wanting to do that to me but I highly doubt it. I don’t think I could do the cigarette burn though, that kind of pain is a bit too extreme for me. There was something about the way the scene was set up, kinda dark where you can’t really see her, making things mysterious. The way she talks to him and that you hear her peeing on him versus seeing it was very powerful.

I was definitely charged up after seeing that, the closing scene to that episode is her waiting up late for her husband and when he gets home he joins her on the couch, talking like a regular loving married couple. Then she kisses him and pulls his hair hard and you once again see her pressing those sexy boots into her husband.

Ms. knew I was very horny all week and after watching all that heightened things. She drew out the evening making me think nothing was going to happen even though she’d unlocked me. I turned the rest of our lights off expecting to go to bed after the show, I got into bed and Ms. was facing my side with her bare chest exposed to me. Her nipples were hard and she was inviting me to touch and kiss her chest. I must’ve appeared desperate as I enthusiastically kissed and licked her nipples burying my face in her breasts. She held me in her arms and I’m sure she was reveling in how much I wanted her.

I looked up into her face and we kissed briefly before she placed her hand on my chest and forced me to lay on my back. She took the head of my cock between her fingers making me writhe in a combination pleasure and sensitivity overload. I was so hard it hurt but I didn’t want her to stop touching me and teasing my cock.

She slowed her teasing bringing me away from the edge, I felt like had a little control over my cock again. She let go of my cock and we kissed again, as soon as our lips unlocked she went down on me. I felt her lips slip over the head and down the shaft, as she slowly came back up Ms. drug her teeth all the way back up over the head. It was an incredible sensation, it was an aggressive move and I loved it, it nearly made me cum. She started going softly over the head and gently licking, I was moaning and my back was arched. She must’ve known I was right on the edge again because she became very gentle until she was done. She pulled back and looked down at me, she was so hot with her lips and chin glistening with wet, the look in her eyes sweetly saying “I fucking own you”. I leaned up to Ms. kissing her on lips and then we both laid back.

I asked her if she would get on top of me and ride my cock and let me cum inside her. She looked at me and said “no, who the fuck do you think is in charge here!”. Then I asked her if I could play with her pussy and she said yes. Ms. pulled her pants off and allowed me to touch her. I ran my finger around Ms’s moist lips and then up to her hardening clit. I gently toyed with my goddess’s clit making her feel as good as she made me. She came surprisingly quick and then after a moment told me it was my lucky day and then said to get on top of her. She’s probably never seen me move so quickly. She felt so incredible, so warm and soft. I wrapped my arms around her back and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. We started gyrating our hips into each other then she stopped her hips and just let me softly fuck her. I asked Ms. if I could cum in her, the way she said yes meant “do it now!”. My orgasm started to build and build and build, the physical pleasure and intensity was so amazing it’s hard to describe with words. The only thing I can say is so far that’s the best orgasm I’ve ever had. As soon as the physical pleasure subsided I actually felt a little pain from how much cum had actually come out, all I know is that I was cumming for quite a while so there must've been a lot.

It was well past midnight by the time things calmed down. Once we pulled our sheets over us we both passed right out for the rest of the night.

19. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I love when you get to see blatant changes in your partner and you see them proud of thenselves for trying something new, something a little more daring. Went to some hotsprings with a friend last Friday, it was kind of a short notice thing so not a whole lot of planning went into the process but not a whole lot was needed either. Ms. had to leave early that morning and she gave a quick goodbye before leaving.

I got moving and got everything ready to go, I was headed to my friends when I realized I was still caged and there was nothing I could do about it. A lot of the hotsprings I go to are straight up natural pools out in the open. Sometimes no one is at these places and sometimes there’s a ton of people. Well there was only a couple of people there when we first showed up, I had enough privacy I could change with no worries. Well about 30 minutes later a bunch of pretty 20 somethings show up to soak and hang out and I’m just about ready to get out. I stood up facing away from them, my swim trunks stuck to me as I knew they would but nothing was obvious and I was facing away I was just hoping my cage wouldn’t jingle as I was climbing over rocks to get out. It was totally uneventful but I was still super nervous about getting seen with it on lol.

Later that day when I got back and Ms. was home I told her I forgot to ask her to unlock me. She laughed and said “I know but I wasn’t going to unlock you anyway”. I was a bit shocked and turned on by her response, she’s getting playful and having fun with her role. I love it! :)

Ma’ams Slut, Chaste J. and Rectrix like this.
  20. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    You never know where the progression will take you. I am no longer shocked
    at what She can do or say anymore. I could never have a fantasy better than
    just living in the one She has created for us, at least that's what it feels like.
    It may be hard to believe how much closer you become and the pleasure of just
    being together where ever you are. That's what happens when she has the lock
    on your heart, and you are all her's. I know that feeling. I may not be shocked
    anymore, but I sure always turn on Her response.:+1::)

21. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Speaking of not being shocked I caught a tiny bit of the morning conversation on discord before I left for work. What’s going o. There :) ???

22. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    It’s so fun when you get to witness your domme truly enjoying herself even surprised that she enjoyed herself. I had last Thursday off and lucky for me my Ms. didn’t have much work to do so we hung out for the entire day. She spoiled me by unlocking me and giving me a hand job in the shower. This was something she used to do quite a bit when she first started caging me. She loves the rush of getting me off so quickly, she wraps a leg around me and really knows how to touch me. If we’re in the shower together it means we’re alone in the house and I can be loud and moan which Ms. loves. I have to say, there’s something about being able to be more audible that makes an orgasm even better, I swear it somehow feels better.

Later that night when we were again alone Ms. brought up that I needed to paint her toes. I’ve been wanting to do that for forever and lately she has actually wanted me to do it but we always end up being to tired or some shit so I jumped like a puppy when I was asked to do it. So when we were in bed watching Billions I asked her how she wanted to do this. Her reply was classic, “whichever way I’m most comfortable”. She was so sexy being sassy with my like that, I love it! So she laid out on the bed and I picked out a color and laid by her feet. I admit I thought it was going to be a lot simpler. Because of my occupation I think I’d be a natural but painting nails can be a challenge. It didn’t come out bad but it wasn’t great lol. She did tell me how much she liked it and I got the feeling I’ll being doing it from now on (I hope). After I did her right foot she rested it on my back and presented me with her other toes. I really enjoyed being her footrest while painting her toes. But truly the best part was feeling that Ms. was really expressing some domme attitude and really enjoying herself.

23. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Steps forward and steps backward...

The semester this year was a tiny bit of a nice reprieve from the previous year and a half of graduates school for Ms., it certainly has been that way for me. The two years prior to graduate school Ms. was taking care of her prerequisites plus working at least part time and I feel she was just as consumed with work then. So this has probably been the most free time she’s had in nearly 4 years. The stress of it all has taken its toll on her but nothing she can’t recover from especially with her loving slave husband at her feet taking care of her.

Ms. has really delved into her domme side and she’s been enjoying herself. She still more than ever loves bossing me around the house and have me serve her any time she wants anything. I prepare her meals and serve them to her wherever she’d like to eat them, I make her lunches to go etc... She has worked to instill this “good boy” behavior in me and has been more adamant about it since January, at least how it feels to me. Whether she realizes this or is it’s just coming more natural to her I do not know but whatever it is, it’s fun to see her as more dominant and enjoying herself. On top of her enjoying herself there’s an heir of entitlement and a right to her dominance that I’m starting to see her exploit. It’s all in little steps and at her pace but she’s really blossomed into her role and into herself. I love it!

Back in December I was really starting to struggle with being chaste and in an FLR. A struggle that my Ms. and I have had is finding time for each other where we can grow our lifestyle into whatever it’s going to be and explore it further. There were many months that I just felt bored because of our lack of time for each other. I knew my mistress wouldn’t really go for it but I have a sissy maid fantasy and I wanted to live it with her when time allowed. I went for the ask for forgiveness approach and bought a bright pink vinyl locking maids uniform with a white vinyl frilly apron, white tights and a black pair on Mary Janes. All of it was so adorable and I wanted to be her maid, I dressed in it a few times until I finally got up the guts to ask her if she would allow/want me to be her house maid. Well that idea got shot down but she was gentle about it. She explained she couldn’t see me in anything like that because she doesn’t like seeing me emasculated in that way. She did say she’d be willing to get me an apron to wear with my leather shorts to wear around the house, I was bummed but thought that was a fair compromise since anything feminine on me is a turn off to her.

Christmas went by, my birthday went by and at that point is was clear to me she totally forgot. I wasn’t really hurt but a little disappointed but it’s hard to even be disappointed knowing what she’s going through with school. It was clear from the look on her face she felt bad about forgetting. I admitted to her that I kept the apron portion of the maids outfit, then I asked if I could put it on with my leather shorts and black shirt to see what she thought. She was hesitant at first but then allowed me to put it on. I went into our walk-in closet, pulled down the “naughty bag” and took the apron out. While I was going through the bag I spotted our collar and leash which we’ve never used. I put it all on including the collar and leash, I figured why not. Well I stepped out in front of her and she couldn’t stop laughing at me. I side glanced myself in the mirror and I did look pretty ridiculous lol. Then she grabbed the leash and said “but I really like this!”. She pulled on it a few times just playing with me. She let go of the leash and then I took the apron off and threw it in the garbage. I was really sad that the entire uniform was disposed of at that point. I get where she’s coming from, I’m her masculine man and she doesn’t want to see me in a pink maids outfit I understand that’s my fantasy not hers.

The way she loved the collar and leash was very exciting to me and really made me care less about the maid uniform and the apron. Mistress told me to come to her and then she took my leash, she pulled at me to get on the bed and then she pulled me even closer for a kiss. I was already in my leather shorts and uncaged because she had allowed me to unlock for my shower. She had done one her favorite things to me which was give me an O in the shower totally dominating me, talking dirty in my ear, calling me a slut and a bitch. She always makes it so fast and intense, I love how fast/hate she can make me cum. Personally I like it more drawn out but there is something way hot about having an orgasm just taken from you on demand, having no ability to hold it off.

She kissed me and rubbed my hard cock through the leather. I was very happy to be her leashed pet. She continued to hold the leash while I kissed and played with her breasts. She kept teasing me through the leather and I was going crazy. She unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts allowing her property to pop out. She gently stroked me while I played with her nipples. Then she moved my hand between her legs where I discovered she was soaking wet, Ms. was very ready for her pleasure. I played with her lips and sliding my finger up and down the entrance, then slipping one in. She moaned and pulled the leash tighter in approval and desire. I went back and forth playing with her clit, rubbing her and slipping my fingers into her goddess temple, she was a happy girl. I brought her to orgasm and then she told me she wants her cock. Thank god she got me off in the shower, I wanted her soooo bad and I didn’t want to cum in 2 seconds like I normally do. We made love while she hung onto my leash and moaned, I lasted about 10 minutes and asked her if she wanted the strap on but she was satisfied. I wish I could've lasted longer but she had me more turned on than ever and I was incredibly lucky to last that long. After I came on her tummy she held my leash tight and said “you need to figure out a way to clean me up without having to let go of your leash”. I sat stunned for a moment, there was nothing she would’ve wanted me to use within arms reach. I know the thought of me eating my own cum isn’t a thrilling one for her so I doubted that’s where this was going but was unsure. I was about a split second from licking it off of her when I thought I’d better actually ask her if she wants me to use a towel. When I asked her if it was okay that I got a towel she looked really disappointed and tossed the leash to her side giving me an unhappy look but told me to hurry up. I cleaned my cum off of her with the towel wondering what she really wanted from me, if she actually wanted me to eat it.

Afterwards we sat in our bed together both relaxed as well as excited, she loved having me collard and leashed and I loved it too, like really loved it! This is one thing I imagine and hope we will continue to do and hopefully on a regular basis. A couple of days later I asked her what she really meant when she told me that I needed to clean my cum up with out having her to let go of the leash. Her reply was that she just didn't want to let go of me leash because she loved it so much. That made my heart beat really fast hearing that from her. I have to say I was relieved she didn’t want me to eat my cum. Don’t get me wrong, I find the thought of her demanding I clean up my own mess with my mouth as incredibly erotic, especially being leashed. However after I do orgasm, as all of us know, the kinky desire to lick up my own semen isn’t very strong at that point and is very unappealing.

Mistress was light as a feather and feeling 100% after our erotic encounter. We both had things to do and went about the rest of our day. I was so happy to see her glowing like she was, she is such a beautiful and vivacious woman that when she does glow it really shows.

Unfortunately Ms. did not receive the best of news later that day and it kind of burst her bubble. She had a meeting with her advisor for school. Although she is keeping up and on time for her thesis, which is her final project for school, there is so much work to do on it her professors don’t think she has enough time to get it all done. They want her to extend into the fall semester to give her enough time. Technically she probably could get all of her work done by May but it would be back breaking and no one recommends trying to finish in May. Ms. was planning on graduating in May plus already has a good job waiting for her which won’t be held for her. Her anxiety started to flare big time after that, she had to see her doctor a few days ago to up her prescription. She’s not depressed, just overwhelmed so I told her I didn’t think this extension was a bad thing. I think it’s more hurtful to her pride at this point than anything else but now she has to redo several things she already had set in place. In the long run I think it will be best and there will be plenty of jobs waiting for her in this field. In fact she has recently discovered that she would rather work with adults than kids. The job she has secured was working with kids so this could really be a blessing disguise. She’ll be able to take more time to complete her work at more of her pace and less stress. I’m all for it, once she gets all of her deadlines figured out she’ll feel better and realize there will so much less stress. Before I was kind of worried about this but the longer I think about it the better off Mistress will be. Ultimately I’m excited about this and I think she’ll score an even better clinical fellowship that will lead to even better things. I’m feeling very optimistic :)

Consensus likes this.
  24. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    @Wonderwomanssub So beautiful to hear happiness from you two. I can see that it was a great experience for you. The apron's gone, but the collar is on. To poetic, sorry. I have found that when certain things hit a note with our beautiful women, It seems to be built upon as time goes by. D has done this all the way to where I am. It seems to just expand as they feel confidence in what they do. I realize that school is a stress er. Your relationship can be a destress er. Keep that positive attitude before her and that will give her a sense of peace. I think you have come far from where you were and her pace is preparing you for something special. Just be there for her, the best is yet to come. Did I spell that right?:+1::love:

Consensus and Guest 3729 like this.
  25. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Thanks Allen, I feel like I’ve grown up a lot this last year. I know I still have a lot to learn but from what I have learned I am now a better man for my Ms. I feel like we grow even closer everyday. Thanks for all the encouragement and nice words you’ve given it’s always appreciated :)

Consensus, Rectrix and Allen1987 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice