And our story continues :)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3729, Sep 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Forgot to mention she told me to make her lunch afterwards too lol. God I love her!

2. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    She really did make me feel like her toy :)

3. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Whenever I type up one of these posts I find a common theme that I'm having a revelation of some sort or am learning something new. Well moreso lately rather than a lot of my much earlier posts, those were pretty much all about sex and kink. Those earlier posts were about me pushing what I thought chastity was about not what my mistress wanted. What I've learned about chastity is that it is a lot like religion, everyone has different beliefs and methods in which their chastity is conducted. Meaning there really is no one way that is the right way to be locked. It's up to your KH with her goals and endgame that is our destiny.

Before I asked to be locked I was starting to feel kinda low about myself. I felt low because I knew my masturbating was selfish and I could start to feel it devaluing my relationship with my wife. I wasn't as attentive or as sensitive to her as I used to be when our relationship was new and young. Many people just chalk that up to be what a long term relationship turns into. This made me sad to think that things kind of lost their spark and I really didn't want to think "that's just how it is". Even though my wife and I are best friends there was an important element of our intimacy that was dwindling and I felt it was my fault. Some of this was due to my self serving behavior, some of it was due to life stress and slight depression and anxiety including life changing events my wife was going through shortly after we had our child.

I admit to myself now that I had two original goals. Goal 1 was to bring my wife into my world of sex, kink and physical pleasure, I was fooling myself into thinking that this was a critical part of the lifestyle. Goal 2 was to bring our relationship back to what is was before, when she occupied my thoughts all the time and we had that kind of closeness with each other and affection that annoyed everyone else around us. My problem was the order in which I placed my goals and my expectations regarding kink. I had made promises to her about doing as she wished and that I wanted her to be charge I wanted to be in a FLR. I found that I am a man who needs to be on the short leash of a strong and confident woman. I need that guidance and push from a woman like my wife to be the best that I can be, not only for her but in life in general.

Now I was expected to live up to my promises and expectations, although I became my wife's butler/slave and she my mistress we still weren't on the same page. I'm always compliant and do what I am told but my mistress disliked my intensity regarding the kind of kinky sex I wanted. What she wanted was for me to be focused on my promises I made to her. It was a while before I was focused on the right things, mistress's sexual and non sexual needs, the non sexual really being the more important and key aspect for her happiness. This is a mistake I think a lot of us (men) make with our partners when asking them to join us in creating this kind of lifestyle. Our intent generally starts out good but I think a lot of times we don't know what we're asking for when we want to be locked. Some of us men have sold ourselves on the sex we fantasize about and what we hope will happen if we're lucky enough to be locked and therefore hold higher sometimes unrealistic expectations.
    This is probably why some couples don't last long with this lifestyle, the arguing ensues when the "sub" isn't getting what he wants.

Earlier I said I felt that there were to many styles to possibly list of how to practice chastity but I do believe there two general categories that you fall into when using chastity as a tool or a lifestyle. You either end up with "Chastity and a side of kink", or "Kink with a side of chastity". My mistress and I currently fall into the chastity with a side of kink category. We're not totally vanilla but 90% of the time we are. As much as I wished my mistress wanted to tie me up and ride my face and demand that I pleasure her on a daily basis that just isn't how it is. It's not necessarily that she doesn't want that from me, we just simply don't have time to act out our fantasies. This was also something I had to come to terms with. Considering the intensity of mistress's master's program, both of us taking care of our child, my full time job plus other daily activities, by the time we have any alone time at night we have just enough energy to watch a show for an hour or read a book before we pass out. I'm happy that we're together and doing things together whether it be watching something or playing a game but at least we're together and I get to serve my goddess even if it's just bringing her a snack of drink .

Going back an earlier comment in this post I mentioned my 2 goals. My priorities have definitely changed, my real goal is to make my mistress feel like the goddess she is and everything else will come after that whatever it may be. At some point there will inevitably be more time for us and with that free time mistress can decide what is best for us and what direction we'll take our lifestyle. I'm still and will probably always be the sex hungry kinky male that I am. However I have been tamed by my mistress's diligence in not giving into me and allowing me to top from the bottom. The reality of her control over me is actually really exciting, she got her way and it was real, it wasn't something acted out.
    Since I let go of my focus on sex and started thinking more about what makes my mistress happy I feel like we've been moving our lifestyle in a forward direction. Not leaps and bounds but in small confident steps. In little ways such as the way she asks/tells me to do something for her, how she subtly becomes more aggressive in the manner in which touches me or grabs a hold of my cage. For instance, I came into our master bathroom a few nights back to get something and passed by mistress while she was looking in the mirror. As I passed by again she stopped me, pulled my pants down and spanked me fairly hard multiple times until my ass was red and stung, then pulled my pants up and sent me on my way. I have no idea why she did it, maybe I annoyed her coming into the bathroom or maybe she just felt like making my ass red and sting. Either way I loved it and am so much more appreciative of behavior like that from her because it's real.

In my last post I talked about a sexual experience mistress and I recently had. I was at work about on my lunch break when I received a text from mistress. She informed me that she was playing with her magic wand and had just achieved her 5th orgasm. Then she told me it was time for me to take my lunch break so I could come home and she could feel my cock inside her. I got rock hard in my cage and immediately left to go home for lunch, it had been about a week since my last release so it wasn't a long lockup but a week is long enough for me anymore. Mistress has been limiting me from penetration sex with her, she's never given me an explanation why but then she doesn't have to. When mistress allows me to touch her sexually I usually end up massaging her clit till she O's. I think most of the time that's the way she prefers to orgasm, so when she actually wants me inside of her it's special for me, it's a moment I want to savor but more often than not can't because of how sensitive my manhood has become. Vise versa mistress enjoys giving me hand jobs but she holds me or positions me in ways that put me in a submissive position. Sometimes she doesn't allow me to touch her at all, that drives me crazy the most.

Mistress knows how badly I want her and enjoys watching me lusting for her and seeing how desperate I get for her attention. It makes her feel good to know how very desired she is. So when she let my penis inside of her and I only pumped in and out 3 times before I came massively for lack of control, it was the cherry on top of her afternoon of orgasms. She didn't need my cock to feel sexually fulfilled, she already came 5 times and was feeling great. She wanted my cock I think for a couple of reasons. I think she wanted to give me a treat but I also think it was for her to feel powerful, her ability to make me cum in no time and to be part of HER sexual fantasy. She admitted to me she gets a great feeling of power and control knowing that I'm her instant orgasm man, that she makes me cum so hard with little effort.

In the first 2 years of our chastity relationship I would've been disappointed that mistress had me cum so quickly. This is where I had to re wire my brain and finally understood that this is more about the mind fuck versus physical pleasure, it's about the sub going on a ride he has no control over. It's all about the physical pleasure and power for her but the real treat for me is the constant mind fuck of my entire situation as her submissive and finding my pleasure in her behavior towards me. Mistress made me feel owned, like her property, using me how she wants too. It was embarrassing and a little humiliating to cum so quickly but it made me feel something that I liked deep inside. The sexual tension had been building for over a week and then I got used like a toy and I and mistress both loved the feelings it gave us. It finally dawned on me as I was headed back to work that the attention and sex was finally all about mistress and not me! It was like I was just there to be a part of her fantasy and give her the pleasure she wanted and deserves, it was incredibly hot! This was a huge revelation for me and the feeling I was left with deep inside will last far longer than that orgasm I had. Sometimes what you want is right in front of you without you ever knowing until you know how to properly look.

4. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I've noticed in the last two times I've been allowed out of my cage for some fun I have sub drop. I'd read about sub drop quite a while ago before I'd actually experienced it. I thought I had it in the past but now I'm starting to think I was psyching myself into thinking I had sub drop creating some of the symptoms. So lately, about 4-5 days after my O I have a two day time period where I'm just kind of bitchy, less motivated and irritable. I hate it and I hate that I have it for a couple of days. I really have to watch my attitude, my Miss notices something is wrong and I just try to play it off but only because I wasn't sure how to explain it to her. Being upset by things that normally I'd just let roll off my back.

I'm glad I now understand what it is and how it really feels which I think will help me control it better the next time it happens. Funny thing is, once those two days are over I'm horny as hell and dripping by the next day and then all is well. Makes me wonder if I'd be a better candidate for longer term lock ups for that reason. Personally I don't want that, I used to think I did when Chastity was new. The more extreme sides of it seemed more tantalizing at that time such as months long lockups. Now because Chastity is every day life those more extreme scenarios have lost their luster and I want to be able to O more often. Not that she makes me wait to terribly long, usually 10-14 days but overall but I wish I could have more sex. I want to be out more often but know in the long run that it's better for me not to be free because of this sub drop I've been experiencing.

I wonder if Miss will ever try longer term with me, my lasting power is next to nothing anymore and so in my mind my penis seems like something she needs less and less for her physical pleasure. She gets a thrill from making me O basically on demand and there is more talk and requests about me using the strap on her. Her pink magic wand is her favorite toy by far out of everything and that thing has seen quite a bit more use lately than before. It was always me in the past pushing to use the strap on on her and now she's the one bringing it up and asking for it, I've gotten pretty good damn with it too. I think we would use it more but the dildos we have are a little hard and she doesn't love the way they feel all the time unless she's really ready for them. I bought her a big soft one for her birthday but we have yet to try that one. It's much softer than the big black one we've been using but she doesn't like that the new dildo is white lol. I'm sure once we actually try it she might chance her mind, otherwise looks like I might be dildo shopping for a big soft black cock.

The dildos we use are much bigger than me, I wouldn't say I'm small but I'm definitely not big and not near the size of her toys. Miss likes the way I feel because I'm real and no matter what, there is a big and noticeable difference between a real cock and a fake one. That being said I'm also noticing her enjoy the size of these dildos more and more, I think at first they felt a little big but since she's had a baby it wasn't long before she was used to them and really started enjoying them, plus she's a taller girl and I think she can handle more.

It's activities like I just mentioned that are slowly becoming more normal for us and although I do get immense pleasure from all of this, I really do feel that both my focus and attention and Miss's focus is all on her when we are in bed. The difference between now and the past is that I now feel mistress has embraced the ideal that it's about her first. She calls all the shots in the bedroom, in the past that felt awkward for me not being able to do what I want. Now it's perfectly natural for me to have Miss tell me everything she wants. Obviously I don't have to be told to do everything, that would take the fun out of it for her to have to dictate every move. My point being is that things are changing right before my very eyes, I finally see what people are talking about when they talk about patience being the key. The changes have happened in such small increments but now that I've learned what I need to be for Miss I can actually view the whole picture and see the progress we've made.

So when I say my fantasy comes full circle I mean this... Now that the newness and luster has worn off of the lifestyle it doesn't feel like we're just playing anymore, it's not a game, it all feels real. This is not something I can just turn away from without severely disappointing and hurting my Miss because of the things I've confessed to her and promises I have made. So even though I may not be getting everything I want there is a very fulfilling feeling in seeing my mistress happier than she's been in a while and getting what I think is exactly what she wants, she is making this "her thing". That's the real fantasy, is not having the control or the voice I used to have... and here we are :)

tegelad and Rectrix like this.
  5. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Had a hot date last night with my Miss, finally after a couple of months of being tied down for one reason or another we got some "us" time. We dropped our son off with my parents in the mid afternoon. We skipped lunch so we could have an early dinner and then spend the entire evening alone (with our 3 little dogs lol). We went to Miss's favorite Italian restaurant and had a very nice meal and a couple glasses of wine. After that Miss wanted to go to bath and body works to pick out some fall candles. She took me into a couple of new cute stores in the mall that she wanted to show me too.

We got home about 6pm and decided we wanted to snuggle in bed and dork out with some Harry Potter movies. Mistress got into her pj's and I put my leather shorts on and got into our king size bed. Mistress had been telling me how good I was going to get blown and making hints all day so I was definitely built up for an exciting evening. Because the last 3 weeks had been so busy for us there wasn't anytime for us. So I didn't get to please mistress as well as not being touched by her for those 3 weeks, I was ready to take my time and savor her body.

Earlier in the day before we went to dinner we were lounging on our bed (I swear we're not lazy people we just finally had a day together). Mistress was laying the opposite way than I was so her feet were near my head. Maybe it was because I had read a thread by nicoftime regarding feet but I desperately wanted to kiss her feet and toes. Normally in the past she's been uncomfortable about anything being done with her feet. She loves when I rub them, that's never been a problem but she told me a long time ago feet make her uncomfortable. She used to work in a shoe store when we first met so maybe that had something to do with it. I don't know if enough time passed and she'd gotten over it or maybe since the context of our relationship has changed she sees me wanting to kiss her feet as different or perhaps the timing was just right. With her feet right by my head I started to rub them out of habit, there was a kind of feminine perfume alluring fragrance that was coming from them. They smelled so good like how a beautiful fresh rose smells. I found myself wanting to kiss and worship her feet, I decided just to go for it and she could tell me to stop if she didn't like it.

I started gently kissing the bottoms of her feet and her toes. I heard slight sounds from Miss that was a "ooh I like this" kind of noise". I only kissed them for a short time but I'll admit there was something kind of exciting yet calming and erotic about it. Our son was still home playing elsewhere but could've come into our room at any time so it wasn't really practical for us to get into it but I can tell you I was REALLY getting into worshipping her feet. If I would've been allowed to I would have massaged and kissed and licked her feet until she had her fill. I'd like to do that again, I loved it and it really made me feel submissive.

Back to our date, we were watching the prisoner of Azkaban, lounging in our bed, my arm around Miss, her hand on my chest and she started to doze off by the middle of the movie, It was only 8:30. I started to feel disappointed because I'd been so built up throughout the day, but I realized I wasn't thinking about Miss, I was thinking about myself and what I wanted. Yes I wanted to orgasm but not if Miss was so exhausted it was going to be work for her. I only want it to happen if she wants me to have an O, I never want Miss to feel obligated or that I'm owed anything like that.

I quietly got up from bed so I wouldn't disturb her and started turning lights and the TV off. I ended up waking her up accidentally and she told me she definitely did not want to go to bed yet. She sat up to wake herself more, then she told me that she hid her keys in our walk in closet and gave me vague directions on where she thought they might be, she admitted that over the 3 weeks I'd been locked she forgot where she put her keys. She said if I could find the keys in the next 10 minutes she'd let me have sex with her. I don't think she was that serious but either way it was so freaking hot for her to say that to me and believe me I combed that closet thoroughly. I finally found them tucked away behind a couple of books, I was ecstatic and quickly unlocked. I got back into bed next to mistress. She laid her leg across me and realized I had my underwear on still. She looked at me and asked if I was unlocked, I said yes and then she replied why the hell do you still have your underwear on. I pulled them off and she put her leg back over me and continued to scroll though Facebook. I waited there with her leg over me, I started to feel kind of awkward and didn't know what to do or say. I didn't know if she wanted me to make the first move or just wanted me to wait for her. I so badly wanted to kiss her lips and her body, wrap my arms around her and never let her go. Instead I sat their like a good boy, I'm pretty sure she wanted me to wait for her to make the first move and she was just trying to drive me more insane. She really likes to fuck with my head and make me think I'm not getting anything, makes me wait till the last minute when I can't stand it anymore....

She put her phone down and turned over towards me, she held my head in her hand and pulled me towards her, our lips met and locked. I ran my hands all over her body, squeezing her butt and breasts, our tongues danced with each other and fireworks were exploding in my brain. Miss pushed me back and grabbed my cock still kissing me, I started playing with one of her nipples. Our kisses slowed but we're still very passionate, she ever so lightly started stoking my cock, then just barely grazing the head with her finger tips and nails. I was involuntarily moaning, I was so sensitive and every touch from her was like a magical wave of pleasure she gifted me. She pulled her lips away from mine and in a very dommish manor she grabbed my cock and put her mouth on it. She took me in her mouth and gave me the best feeling blowjob I'd ever had before stopping after 10 seconds. Then she told me that's all I get! She kissed me deeply with her wet lips, God how I love that after she's gone down on me! I was now throbbing hard and Miss had just exploded my mind and I was putty in her hands! I rolled onto my side facing her, it was all about her now. I kissed her and started to pull her panties down, she stopped me and told me she likes to keep them on because it feels naughty, it feels like my hand isn't supposed to be down there she said. Miss was soaking wet, her panties dripping, I slid my hand under panties and gently massaging her goddess temple. I worked my fingers up to her clit and gently massaging. Miss was very ready and started moaning, it was so nice not having to be quiet she could be really loud if she wanted. The orgasm felt like it came so freely and easily, Miss has really started to ejaculate a lot when she gets really excited too. I love feeling her warm wetness knowing I've made her feel so good.

I wanted to bury my face between her legs and lick her to another orgasm but she wanted my cock. I kissed her breasts and body as i moved between her legs, I pressed myself into her wondering how long I would last. I don't think Miss has ever felt so good, she felt perfect, if I could have lived in that moment forever I would have. I got an overwhelming sensation throughout my body, like Miss was giving me some sort of energy and making me feel better than I've ever felt. I just wanted to hold her in my arms and thank her for making me feel so good. I went slowly to really enjoy every second, Miss was immensely enjoying it, I felt her ejaculate several times as a warm gush of her goddess liquid surrounded my man hood. I had to stop 3 times but I was able to pleasure my Miss for 10 or so minutes before there was no way I could last any longer. In a panic I asked her if she wanted me to cum in her or on her and she quickly blurted out to do it on her. I pulled out and immediately started cumming all over her thighs, stomach and breasts, I must've cum for nearly a 1/2 a minute it just kept coming out. We both were still taking in the moment, I felt so good and I could tell Miss did too. Miss told me to get a towel and start cleaning her up, I had to use two towels because there was so much cum. Miss also told me to changed our bedsheets, she supervised as I replaced them.

We got back into bed, snuggled up again and started the 4th Harry Potter movie (because we're that cool). We fell asleep in each other's arms a short way into the movie, I woke up and turned everything off, climbed back into bed with my goddess. We both had a nice deep sleep. When I woke up the next morning I opened my eyes to my Miss's beautiful face, she was still asleep. I had an overwhelming feeling of love and affection rush over me looking into her face. When my queen woke I brought her, her morning coffee and I thanked her for such a wonderful night.

spider203 and Rectrix like this.
  6. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Happy accidents

Miss and I had a wonderful anniversary night, we spent it at one of our favorite hotels up in the mountains. We were sad to only have one night but we definitely made the most of it and loved every minute.

It was a fiasco getting out of the house, we scrambled to get ready, it was a last minute decision to go. We got caught up in rush hour traffic and it felt like it took us forever to get out of town, I swear it felt like every little thing was slowing us up. Nevertheless we were having a great time just talking and laughing, I love her so much we always have a great time together no matter what we're doing.

After a beautiful drive and an hour and a half on the road before we arrived at our destination Miss said "Oh!", I said "What?" And then she said "I forgot the key!". We were both silent for a moment and then I started to laugh, Miss just kept apologizing and I told her not to worry. I told her I thought it was kind of hot that she didn't "care to remember" and I actually got arroused knowing she forgot the key. She was surprised I felt that way and decided to roll with it, I know she was looking forward to having me free for her own pleasure and I think that was the real disappointment to her. Not that I last more than a minute but she gets a lot of joy out of how quickly it happens for me and how much has been built up. I thought this presented an opportunity for us, Miss has physically played with me while I've been caged in the past a couple times but never when we've really had a chance to really play and experiment. I have fantasies about Miss teasing me and playing with me while caged, even as badly as I wanted to be inside her and feel those physical sensations. Miss got to thinking about the possibilities of what she could do to me while caged and then gave me a devilish grin and said "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you".

Miss and I got out of my car and headed over to the lobby and walked inside. We casually discussed what we wanted to do for dinner, we had read about a cute little restaurant off of the Main Street that served what looked to be a little fancier dinners than any of the other places. We checked in and went up to our room still discussing dinner. Miss settled in while I retrieved our luggage from down stairs.

We ultimately decided just to stay in and eat the smoked salmon and shrimp cocktail we brought so we didn't have to leave our room, it was already getting dark and we weren't going to be able to enjoy anything outdoors at that point anyway. I set the coffee table with our salmon, wine, shrimp and cheeses and put in a movie that Miss and I decided on. Surprisingly she/we chose to watch Alien! She had never seen it and it had been a long time since I had. She loves a good sci-fi, we always joke how I got so lucky with Miss when it comes to the nerdy space and fantasy movies lol I.e. Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the rings etc.. most guys aren't nearly as lucky as I am I would say. We were on the edge of our seats the entire movie, I forgot how good it was, a couple of cheesy scenes but still good, Miss was on pins and needles pretty much the whole time. We finished our wine and my goddess moved onto the bed to finish the movie while I cleaned up our plates and put things away. As soon as I was done I cuddled up to Miss to finish the movie.

Miss was falling asleep with the movie on, she kept dozing. I felt myself getting a little sad and pouty, we hadn't had any physical intimacy since the 1st of the month and I was really looking forward to tonight. I always try to remember it's all about her needs and wants but I can't help but feel selfish every now and then wanting more from her. Wanting us to be the two horny bunnies we were when we were 19 and 20 yeas old. The movie ended and she was a little more awake but did not seem to be in the mood to play. I didn't want to push anything, I still wanted her know I was thinking about her wants and that it's still about her.

We were laying next to each other looking at our phones, Miss could tell I was pouty even though I was trying to hide it (I'm not the best about hiding my emotions sometimes). I was tired of looking at my phone and I wanted to do something with Miss. I asked if I could see her phone and I downloaded words with friends for her, we had talked about bringing scrabble but we had forgotten it. I was trying to get the app set up and was having problems when Miss started casually rubbing and playing with my cage. Obviously I instantly noticed she was playing with me and got hard but I was focused on getting the app to work. It got to the point that what she was doing felt so good I couldn't think anymore. She smiled naughtily at me and said "I love getting you pouty and to the point where you think you are getting nothing, I love feeling how desperate you get". I told her how I absolutely can't stand how she does that to me because of how much it messes with my head. She replied sarcastically and said "oh I didn't realize I was doing that". My cock strained in its cage as she said those words to me, when she is dominant with me I can't resist and am putty in her hands. That particular way she likes to dominate me drives me insane, she is so good at messing with my head, keeping me confused and guessing. She knows I overthink things so I'm sure that plays a part too.

This is a perfect example of the phrase be careful what you wish for. This is not how I thought I was going to be dominated or how chastity would go but realistically this is exactly what I asked for. Miss has definitely become her own confident domme with her own style, she's exploring and trying what she likes with the limited time she has. The more she explores her domme side the more irresistible and powerful she becomes to me. She can give me a look or say something to me and it instantly makes me nervous. Funny thing is she doesn't spank me or take the crop to me except for very randomly, so I'm not afraid of physical punishment from her but she has a way of making me feel her presence and making me squirm a bit if she wants to.

I struggle with her making me wait so long to be touched and being allowed to touch her. This goes back to her desire to make me wait and lead me on and get me pouty. When I asked why she does this to me a part of her response was that my reactions to her are so much greater than when I get attention more frequently, her exact words were that she could instantly rock my world. The other and perhaps more important side of it is that I'm to be punished for my obsessive pushiness with her wearing vinyl outfits for me when we'd have sex prior to chastity. As well as my excessive masturbation and porn watching throughout our relationship. I understand where she is coming from and I do deserve to be punished for all of those things. I think I made her a little self conscious of her body when I was always trying to get her to wear these tight vinyl outfits. I screwed up big time with that because I was selfish, if I had only asked every once in a while or left it up to her she probably would've indulged me every once in a while. Now I don't get that anymore and I'm the one wearing outfits for her. Well my 2 pairs of leather shorts anyway and now we've added some leather chaps to the collection that Miss seems quite pleased with. I love wearing all of it for Miss and I get a lot of enjoyment out of wearing them in general. Funny how things change over time... for the better... I love, adore and worship my goddess and I will go through what she believes I deserve as her submissive.

I put her phone down, The way she was touching me felt so good I forgot I was caged. I was sadly reminded I couldn't get any harder than a couple of inches and I wanted to feel so much more. We passionately touched each other, I slowly kissed Miss from her lips to her nipples. I massaged between her legs over her leggings, I could feel how wet and excited she was, it got me wondering if she started to get wet way earlier when she was messing with my head... probably :). She stopped kissing me and started licking my cage and the small opening where my head was exposed. I was so turned on by this, she told me she was going to make cum with my cage on and it was going to happen. I was already leaking cum but more started to leak out as she played and spoke even naughtier to me. She stopped licking me and kissed me on the lips, my entire body was about to explode because of her sexiness. I got on all fours, kissing her body, face and luscious lips, she reached between my legs and massaged my swollen balls. I never realized how sensitive that skin was until she started gently touching them, I couldn't believe how good my entire body felt just by her touching my balls. She went back further and gently ran her finger over my anus. Miss told me to find some lotion, I told her I brought the lube. She told me I was a good boy and to go get it out of our bag, I asked her if I could put my chaps on too and she said I could.

I slipped them on and got back on the bed on all fours kissing Miss's breasts. She held out her fingers for the silicon lube, I put a liberal amount on them, then she said "I won't need this but your ass will". She softly massaged my anus before slipping her fingers into me. She was afraid she was hurting me but in all honesty what she was doing felt as good as if she was stroking my my cock. I was moaning and moving in rhythm to her hand, she started massaging my prostate which was also amazing, I could feel myself dripping a little with each pulse of her fingers. She was really trying to get me to cum that way, I wanted to very badly, Miss's wrist eventually got tired and she told me she needed a break. I was a dripping horny mess craving more, I would have loved to have my ass played with all night if she would have wanted too. I'm sure she would've eventually made me cum that way.

Miss guided my hand under her leggings and panties where there was a warm wet horny little clit waiting to be pleasured and worshipped. I felt like my fingers were touching the softest most velvety silky thing I'd ever touched. I started to feel sad that I was still caged, she has never felt so good. Miss must've sensed how I felt and started reading me " awe poor baby, I bet you wish you could be in my pussy", "It's never felt so good, I know you want to be in there sooo bad". There were a couple other things she said along those lines but she had already melted my brain by that point so I don't recall exactly what she said.

I was getting over excited and Miss had to tell me to slow down. I focused on it being about her and slowed way down, gentle touches and rubbing with soft kisses. I'd slip my fingers inside every now and then but it just drove me wild knowing what I couldn't have. Miss had me in such a sexual high I thought I was going to cry when I came down. It didn't seem like it was long after I slowed down that she became incredibly responsive to my touch and she started her rolling orgasms. Her body shook and arched while she came, I wanted to eat her pussy but she had other plans for me. She told me to get her vibrator, I did and laid next to her, I went to use it on her but her plan was to use it on me. She took the head of her pink hitachi wand and placed it over my cage and moved it around, the sensation was incredible, I was her puppet at her fingertips.

Miss kept asking if it was going to happen for me and it was so close a couple of times. I asked her if I could straddle her while she vibrated me so I could cum on her how she likes. She told me to get on top, she held the vibrator to the side of my cage while also shaking the cage with her other hand. She looked at me and said "you better cum you fucking bitch you better cum right now!". She said that to me a couple of times, my head was spinning and I felt this tingling rolling sensation well up deep inside me. I felt my orgasm coming but it was coming from my body and not my cock. I felt my cage fill up with cum and Miss shook it around and the finally the explosion! My cum spurted out so fast it got all the way up to Miss's neck. It was all over her stomach and breasts, I panted heavily and Miss asked me if I was alright. I shook my head yes while feeling pure bliss from her gift. I got up as quickly as I could to clean Miss off, there was a lot of cum. Every time I moved around or bent I kept dripping cum that was still trapped in me.

We both got back into our bed and I thanks Miss. then handed her, her phone and we played words with friends for the rest of the night until we fell asleep. The next morning I made Miss a cup of coffee, I brought my camping percolator and good Starbucks coffee and her favorite creamer. After she finished her coffee I went down to the dining area to bring back Miss breakfast in bed. We ate then got into the jacuzzi for a 1/2 hour before we had to check out. I could've stayed an entire week, pampering Miss and taking care of her. I had such an incredible time and got to see Miss express more of her dominance. I didn't think anyone could ever make me feel the way she does. I am so lucky to be owned and belong to such a great woman.

7. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I tell you I fall more and more in love with you every day and I mean it. It's not the chastity that's made me fall more in love, it's that chastity has matured me to realize what I have and how amazing you are. You are a truly special woman, you are my Wonder Woman

Mash2214 and Rectrix like this.
  8. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    IMG_2038.jpg
    All I can say is wow,

Miss finds new ways of blowing my mind everyday. The more dedicated I become to our lifestyle and being submissive the more commitment I see from my mistress. The more I focus on making life truly about her the more Miss is suited to her role as the domme in our relationship. To me Miss seems like she feels much more natural in her role as my domme, instructions and directing me around appears to be guilt free for her now where as before I could tell she felt a hesitant. Further and further down the rabbit hole we go :)

I've been a dripping, horny, swollen balls mess lately because of my beautiful goddess. Today just added to my drippiness with her teasing this afternoon. As you can see from the text message I had a chance to have sex (in some form) with my Miss. I couldn't take my lunch break because my co worker was already gone for lunch and I had to wait until he got back. I was helping a customer when the texts came through and didn't seem them for at least 20 minutes after she sent them. By the time I read them she'd already sent another telling me never mind she'd already taken care of herself with her vibrator. I was crushed, its hard enough being allowed an orgasm once or twice a month if I'm lucky but it makes it even harder when our time is so limited with each other and I miss out on being allowed to pleasure my Miss. I understand my orgasms are unimportant, I'm a better man when I'm chaste and not allowed to cum very often. I was allowed a cage on orgasm about 10 days ago and it was relieving but still left me a horny mess for Miss. Pleasuring Miss is very important to me, being allowed to touch her in intimate ways is just as pleasurable as being touched in intimate ways myself. So you can imagine how much more difficult things are for me when she denies me the gift of being allowed to pleasure her. Where you think that would create some animosity towards her it actually doesn't, I find that I respect and crave her more than ever, wanting to kiss Miss's feet and be told I'm a good boy.

When my coworker finally came back I clocked out for lunch and headed home. I pulled into our subdivision and as I was driving through I saw Miss walking two of our dogs. She looked sooo good in her leggings and workout top, when she saw me she waved and smiled her beautiful smile. I drove a little further and pulled into our driveway a minute later and went inside. I pulled out a sandwich from the fridge that I had waiting for be and quickly began to eat. I was still hoping I had even a slim chance to please my Miss, I pulled the vacuum cleaner out because she has asked me that morning to vacuum when I came home on my lunch break. I heard the garage and Miss came in right as I was finishing my sandwich, she gave me a cute bratty smile that made me melt. She leaned back on the counter and took a drink of water and then smiled again. She told me that it was too bad that I was late getting home, she had made herself cum 3 times with her pink magic wand. I instantly got hard in my cage, then she gave me a long very soft kiss on the lips. I asked her if I could give her one more orgasm and her reply was that she was worn out after cumming and running. But she said I could still vacuum lol.

I happily started vacuuming the downstairs, Miss swatted my ass a few times for good measure and watched me vacuum before retreating to our bedroom. I was vacuuming the short hallway in front of our room, I got down on my knees to adjust a rug where I had just cleaned. Miss came through our bedroom doorway still wearing her workout clothes standing over me. I looked up into her pretty eyes and she smiled down at me and called me a good boy. I felt my heart skip a beat and my face turned slightly red. She stood in front of me, put her hands on my head and pulled me between her legs, I breathed in her wonderful scent, she smelled so good, I wanted to stay there forever savoring her, I wanted her so much worse than before. Miss gently pushed me back and walked off still smiling. Was I ever so hard! So hot!!! I finished my vacuuming and found Miss in her office reading a book in her armchair. I swear it was picture perfect, she looked like a real queen with her legs propped up on the ottoman in charge telling her slave what to do. I let her know I was done vacuuming and that I had time to clean our master bathroom before I had to go back to work. She told me not to worry and relax by taking care of the laundry if there was any to be moved over lol.

Her behavior lately has been so intoxicating, she makes me feel so alive! I love making her happy and trying hard for her. I really didn't expect to be kept so deprived of my Miss but she has managed to make me love longing and waiting for her. She makes me feel like a virgin and when we have sex it really is like being a virgin all over again if not worse. My feelings are complex and hard to describe because I feel my emotions are pulled in so many different directions. Miss knows how to create intense sexual tension for me and is getting rather good at controlling me with it. I'm literally putty in her hands as well as wrapped around her little finger.

Mash2214 and Unlucky like this.
  9. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    Lucky you.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  10. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I was caught off guard last night by Miss, she unlocked me and I savored her like a fine a wine. Amazingly I lasted quite a bit longer than I expected I would and was able to give her another amazing O before I was allowed mine. Amazing how everything happens so quickly, you enjoy every moment. Here I am again locked back up wondering how long this lockup will be. Miss's stress from mid terms and other assignments is taking it toll on her, there's been even less time for us but we've really made the most of it. The sexual tension and flirting this last month had been amped up and has been fun, it feels as though Miss has been trying some new things to mentally tease me.

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    Congratulations, lucky you. Doesn't a September 30 emission suggest she's doing Locktober?

12. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Makes me wonder but in the past she hasn't really been into Locktober. Maybe times are changing for us, we'll see what happens. I have a trip where I'll be gone from the 25th to the 29th and I'm flying so I'll be let out for that. Who knows she may just keep me locked for at least that long.

13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Can't she just change you into a silicone or plastic cage?

Unlucky likes this.
  14. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I might look into an inexpensive plastic cage with plastic numbered lock just for the occasion. I'll be traveling and sharing a room with someone so that's really the bulk of my concern. I'll run the idea past my Miss and see what she thinks.

15. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    “True Love”:love::love::love::lockkey:

Guest 3729 likes this.
  16. firelight

firelight Member

UK, Herts
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Three orgasms with can wand can happen quite quickly- and often!

Guest 3729 likes this.
  17. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I had an interesting but short conversation with my mistress last light that surprised me although it shouldn't have. This is one of those perfect examples of be careful of what you wish for, I know I know I think all of us are a little tired of hearing that cliched phrase but it rang so true last night.

For a long time I was pushing my Miss to push me further with denial because I thought it would be good for me and our relationship. I knew the longer I was denied the more puppy like and obedient and loving I became towards my Miss. Not really new news to any of us that practices Chastity as a lifestyle but sometimes it takes our partners a little longer to make these revelations when their still discovering themselves and their own role. These kinds of discoveries with ourselves can take years as I've found that to be the case with myself.

Starting 3 1/2 years ago my Miss was having fun with me and allowed me a release usually around once a week and then went on like that for quite some time. Stupidly this upset me because she wouldn't let me pleasure her and give her O's as much as she was allowing me to orgasm, I was still having more O's than her and I didn't like that. In my ignorance, thinking I know better, I tried to explain to her how she was supposed to be having more orgasms than me instead of just letting her do what she wanted. She knew exactly what was doing and she was happy at the frequency she was having her own orgasms. Sometimes I think she just got me off more often in the beginning to shut me up lol.

So fast forward to last night and we're sitting in bed talking and Miss was the one that actually brought it up. She just kind of blurted out how much she loves denying me and making me wait and getting me to a certain point of submissiveness before she'll even consider allowing me an orgasm now. I was kind of quiet for a minute because I didn't know what to say to that, it made me a little anxious and even a little apprehensive to hear these words coming from her. I was thinking to myself "oh god what did I get myself into but this is exactly what I asked for". I waited a few moments before I said anything as I was absorbing what Miss has said to me.

I asked her if it really got her that excited. She got kind of a maniacal look on her face lol and told me that she REALLY gets wet and gets off on teasing me and making me wait. She says it's like I'm on her invisible leash and my behavior is so good and I treat her even better than I normally do. But it's the best and most exciting for her when she knows I'm at that point where I'm about to beg for an orgasm.

I knew she loved Chastity but this is the first I've heard her discuss actual denial and that it's now one of her fetishes. I think this is great as we dive further down the rabbit hole but it's also kind of hard to swallow because she only wants physical attention once a week to every 10 days and that's even strained because of her school work load. I suppose my apprehension has more to do with wondering what life is going to be like after she graduates. Is she going to continue this same cycle or is she going to want more physical intimacy from me when we have more time. I love being chaste for her and her pushing me to my limits but I really hope she wants more sexual attention from me when she frees up. That's actually where I struggle the most and I actually think that's where a lot of us lockees struggle the most.

So thus far I actually got what I asked for and it's real. The look on her face when she told me how all of this makes her feel physically and emotionally is hard to sum up. I really think our chastity lifestyle is pure bliss to her now. She's now getting exactly what she wants from me and she couldn't be happier.

Last night as I lay thinking about what she said with a bit of a nervous pit in my stomach wondering where our lifestyle was headed I got extremely hard in my cage.

Allen1987, Rectrix and Unlucky like this.
  18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    That's so wonderful that she's really enjoying the husband you're becoming and that she knows how to foster the kind of submissiveness she really enjoys by keeping you locked. And the best part is her open acknowledgement of the dynamic and her role.

Allen1987 and Guest 3729 like this.
  19. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    This is the first time she's been so blunt about it with me. It was like she was previously afraid to tell me just how much she likes it :)

Jessica Alexander and Allen1987 like this.
  20. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I have to say that this sounds very familiar to me. For 5.5 years it was almost exactly as you
    stated for us also. August 2017 that all changed. I had been looking at full belts and she
    happened to see the website when I was preparing dinner. She loved the Behind Barz belt
    and asked me to check out reviews. That is where I found CM.

I never really thought about one I was just curious. After a few months after we looked at
    many others She said She wanted me to have that one. Little did I know there was something
    was cooking in the background. We received it early August and after a few kinks (ha ha) it
    was fine. We headed to Maine for vacation and that is when I found out where She really was.

We had never had a time where there was not mutual release for both of us till that day. We arrived
    at our cabin for two weeks. On the way up I wore nothing. Before I prepared dinner She wanted
    me locked up. This was the first time she locked it and the last time I have held the key in my
    hand. As I prepared dinner She asked me to do something for Her, I said sure. Well I didn't expect
    my face in Her sweetness. I couldn't believe what happened, She was so wet. Well when She
    was done She said "you can get back to dinner now."

I don't know how it happened, but being together since we were 15 y.o. you never know
    what is behind door number 3. Since then I have had 3 full orgasms. Jan 1, May 24 and Oct 13th.
    I will say I love Her more now than ever and it is wonderful to see that look in Her eye. I will never
    forget that day. I never knew all that She could be until then. I had the same thought as you, and
    I am so thankful how it has turned out. I love Her more now than ever and thank these beautiful
    women for making us all that we can be. To the future for all of us.:+1:

21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It's a wonderful thing when you remember each of your orgasms over the last year as the holy event that each is.

Allen1987 likes this.
  22. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Very easy. New Year, Anniversary and Birthday. I don't think the pattern will
    continue, She likes unpredictably. To me to just be able to kiss Her feet keeps
    me happy. There is nothing like being all Hers.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Our three last year were Valentine's, birthday and Anniversary. Changed this year, no Anniv present.

24. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Maybe they went to the same source, or maybe it is just natural for them.:+1:

25. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Im currently on a trip that is keeping from my mistress for 5 days. In the 14 years we have been together we have rarely been apart, so even if what I'm doing is for fun, like right now, I still dislike being away from her and I get homesick for her almost right away. This year I feel more committed to our lifestyle than ever before. Mistress also is more committed to me being locked up and for longer and longer periods, she admits one of her favorite things is to make me squirm and feel so desperate before allowing me an orgasm. As I'm sure most of you understand it's a catch 22 with orgasm denial. I love love love the way she makes me feel when I'm denied and how wrapped around her finger I am. I also very much love the orgasms she allows me to have as they become more and more rare but intense as our chastity lifestyle carries on. There's times when I adoringly look at my mistress in all her beauty and wish we could just fuck every night like we used to in our 20's. As much as I miss that there is something more special, more unique in what we're doing now. I love putting her on a pedestal because she deserves to be there, she is truly one of a kind and truly a goddess.

What's been different these last couple of months is that my Miss has had more orgasms than I have and she's kept me locked for them when she allows me to pleasure her. Sometimes it's not necessarily on purpose that I stay locked but she seems less concerned with having to let me out which I like and I like seeing her enjoying that control and power.

I'd been locked since September 30th and it was right before I left on October 24th that mistress decided to uncage me. I wasn't expecting anything and assumed we'd just keep on with Locktober possibly even after I got back. Mistress found her hidden key and gave it to me, then she followed me back to our master bathroom and locked the door behind us. I inserted the key into the integrated lock and pulled the lock out. I pulled the tube off and looked at my free cock that I hadn't seen in about a month. The cage always makes my cock smooth and shiny when locked up 24/7 but since it hadn't been touched at all in over 25 days and very minimally even before that, it was very smooth and shiny. I pulled the base ring off and set the cage and ring aside, mistress turned me towards her and she kneeled down in front of me. I was not expecting this and was incredibly grateful for the gift she was about to give me. Not only was she going to allow me to orgasm but she was going to give me a blow job. The last time she did that she went down on me for about 10 seconds and then told me that's all I was going to get lol, super hot! Not this time though, she took her top off and pull her bra down to expose her big lovely breasts. I moved closer and she took me into her mouth, as soon as I got hard her lipstick started smear all over my cock, I thought that was the hottest thing ever!

I was so sensitive that every little thing she did I could feel and it was so intense. Mistress started to get more aggressive and I couldn't resist any longer. I told her I was going to cum, she sucked and licked it quickly a few more times and barely pulled it out of her mouth as I started spurring cum all over her bare chests. It felt like I came for a full minute before it stopped and her big breasts we completely covered. That was a sight I never want to forget, the look on her face was so sultry and satisfied, god I love being in this woman's control I've never been so content in my life. I took a towel and gently wiped mistress clean, she seemed very pleased with what just took place and I thanked her several times.

You think that'd be it but there is actually more to our story. I stayed at my parents house that night because I was flying out with my dad very early the next day for this trip. I stayed in my old bedroom that night, Miss and I were texting each other around 11pm, we always talk before bed plus I was already missing her, it had only been a few hours since I left our house lol. Mistress was asking me if I was playing with myself, I had been touching and rubbing it a bit, I couldn't help myself because it hadn't been free for so long. Mistress's lipstick was still all over my cock and I enjoyed that sight very much. Mistress told me that if I was going to play with myself and cum it was going to be her that was controlling it. Then we sent a series of dirty texts back and forth, I was so hard and she told me how wet she was. Then she asked me to do one of the naughtiest things for her. She wanted me to record myself rubbing my hard cock for her, she had a video a few minutes later. Then mistress told me she wanted to see me cum and wanted to hear me, oh my god that was so hot! She's never asked for anything like this before, I was slightly shocked, the best part about it was that I was slightly uncomfortable about it and that just added to the naughtiness of what we were doing so naturally I loved it. I got my phone and started recording, I was trying to be audible but also stay quiet. I started rubbing myself again and started thinking about my mistress and cumming on her beautiful chest. It felt so good touching myself and I came very quickly with the thoughts of my mistress and as sensitive as I was. I came all over my stomach and it was almost as much as was on Mistress's chest earlier. I sent her the video and then went to the bathroom to clean up. There was so much on me I had to be careful not to drip any on the floor as I hurried to the bathroom. I went back into my old bedroom and got my phone and asked mistress if she came. Her reply was that she came hard the moment she saw me cum in the video! Then she told me she loved me and to go to bed :) I happily obeyed my mistress.

We have come a long ways since we started this journey nearly 4 years ago. For me it was more about maturing and understanding just how lucky I am to have been chosen by such a strong, confident and beautiful woman. For my mistress she has come a long ways in harnessing her power and control realizing she truly is a domme goddess and taking advantage of it. Asking me to make that video was probably the first time she has pushed me to do something that made me slightly uncomfortable and you know what... I loved every bit of it! :) thank you mistress :) :) :)

cshorts, Giveitup, WEC and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice