Why

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Brand3023, Apr 30, 2022.

1. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    I agree they are separate. I was "dressing up" and had a mistress long before chastity became part of it. Mistress got fed up with me always self satisfying myself so that is when it became a practice for us.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Why? Because horny wankers that have been here for two seconds, instantly can respond and post their opinions…and usually go to the extreme.

My wife once posted a question about ruined orgasms, and instantly got peppered with all sorts of advice about 3 month lock ups, pegging, clean up(which she ended up following lol), and cuckolding. It doesn’t take much of an opening and some people will instantly throw their fantasies into it. Maybe trying to make them the norm, I don’t know, but it tends to make the wives shrink back a bit from contributing. I know mine just kinda left.

3. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:04 PM
    I know what you mean, but I think I am more helpful. Less selfish. We argue less, and less intensely. She's happier....and I see it everyday in the way she looks at me, and tells me often, and with passion, how much she loves me. In the cost/benefit analysis, I think we are better this way. Yes, I still need attention, but when she's not in the mood I'm thankful instead of moody. It's not a removal of my needy libido. It's displacement. It would take some serious punishment/reward training to completely strip away everything. But that is too much for us. Be happy it's an improvement.

Rectrix and Shellysboytoy like this.
  4. justme6819

justme6819 Member

Local Time:
    It is true that chastity is a kink and something I have been into for at least 25 years I do not want to be a girl of feminized I just like the control aspect of it. Put I have been told that i need to be cuckolded or I am gay or (place your kink here). I just like being locked up. I have had some strapon play but I liked that but I also do not want a guy in me but who knows. Currently my wife is no longer into it but she does not mind me locking so there is that.

5. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    It is clearly a kink but also a tool for you.

You like him like a male so keep it like this.
    He hates to be feminized and is reluctant, use it as a coercitive tool.
    He is attracted to female gender so feminise it too.

It is case by case but many of us have felt in love to it and find it a natural way in the chastity life. My KH is not found of feminisation but find me so much gentle, soft when I am that she push it hard to have me feminized (all time since last 2 years).
    It is worth a try, beggin with just a panty and see how he feel. How you feel and if it gives you more power.
    On my side it make me fully obediant to my wife, more than the cage.

6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    The two -- chastity and feminization-- may but need not overlap. My wife is aggressively against any suggestion from me that we go in that direction. Chastity, FLR, pegging, and domestic service is all she wants.

7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    They are separate things.

My KH and I have zero interest in me wearing womens clothes or pretending to be maid haha.

We share the chores, the bills, the cooking, the decisions, just like a normal couple should.

It seems natural that I am comfortable with DIY and fixing things, and she likes baking cakes.

To us chastity and her taking control of my erections and orgasms, and the benefits of that, are a sex game and are part of our dynamic (lifestyle) which we both genuinely enjoy.

It's that simple for us.

Rectrix and Shellysboytoy like this.
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes it can be a wonderful tool, but unless she is into it, who is it for? My wife is not lesbian in the slightest, and is not attracted to women. She gets a thrill to see me so vulnerable and submissive…plus she likes being pampered. If she didn’t get that thrill, it wouldn’t happen.

Chastity is control. If someone wants to use that control to feminize, embarrass, or make someone do something out of their comfort level, gender is a good start. There are other tools, and other ways that enforce control besides feminization. Some like discipline. So me like clean up duty. Some like tasks. Some like collars. Some like rules and routines. But nothing has to be in that toolbox that isn’t wanted there.

To stay on the tool analogy, she pulls out a Phillips head screwdriver to do a job. Everyone keeps telling her she needs to use a flathead screwdriver. She knows which tool she wants to use, it makes no sense to use one just because they think it’s the best tool. Whatever tool she wants to use and is comfortable with, is the right tool.

JaySaysYes and MsCynsSlaveBoy like this.
  9. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    My Mistress and i started down this path because i could not stop playing with myself, not because of the clothes so NO they are not together they are seperate

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  10. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    It's not a part of chastity. It is another kink that happens to have a lot of crossover with the chastity kink. Also, this particular forum has a history of being the place for discussion of "forced" feminization. There are other forums where it is less of a focus.

allfullup likes this.
  11. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    Keyholders often branch out into other areas of kink besides locking up their men in chastity. But after all, if the boy is locked up, he doesn't have a functional dick, at least not for sex. So sissification is a logical end for many key holders, especially as it can be a fun form of humiliation.

And most key holders do indeed like to humiliate their boys lol.

12. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Not exactly how logic works.

BarbCD and JaySaysYes like this.
  13. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    I dun c chastity tat way..at least not my wife.. far frm her to make me into a sisy in maid uniform n start developing boobs… .. i dun mean its weird o wrong for any1 gearing twds tat but not our cup of t.. chastity on me was to stop my chronic masturbation as in for many other couples n to improve our sex part.. at her caling.. ok.. the goal may not hv been achieved n went off to other aims as d male (n not her) chastity goes on..

14. MsCynsSlaveBoy

MsCynsSlaveBoy Active member

Local Time:
    Love the Seinfeld reference!

15. SubSnuggler

USA
    Local Time:
    You are free to elaborate, you don't need to make a snarky comment and leave it up to the world to figure out what you are commenting about. That's not how conversation works.

16. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Not a snarky comment, a statement of fact. You suggested a false equivalence was a logical progression.

17. SubSnuggler

USA
    Local Time:
    Very well, since you can't elaborate, we can factually state that you can't hold up a conversation.

18. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    So you are saying that because you don't know what a false equivalence is, or why it is not indicative of logic, and I won't take time to educate you about something you should know, and could easily look up on the internet if you really wanted to know, you will claim I lack in conversational skills.
    Well, I have to say, I don't care. I also suggest you stop trying to use logic to justfy pushing your kinks on people that are not interested.

19. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I don't find your comment here logical, or think it is true. Most keyholders probably do not branch out. Not in my experience, or others.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...tionship-status-poll.45592/page-3#post-518977

Most are released for sex, so your next bit is wrong in general.

Sissification is not the logical conclusion to chastity. End of discussion.

Most women probably find the humiliation aspect that some enjoy the most difficult to understand.

You are projecting your own thoughts onto the majority that are not like you, and assuming much, but providing nothing to back up your wild claims.

Chaz69 likes this.
  20. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    If you had said it differently however....

"Keyholders sometimes branch out into other areas of kink besides locking up their men in chastity. If the boy is locked up permanently, he doesn't have a functional dick, at least not for sex. So sissification could be a logical end for those keyholders and subs that are that way inclined. Especially as it can be a fun form of humiliation.

And some keyholders do indeed like to humiliate their boys lol."

It changes the whole feel of it, but still makes the same point. I don't want a pissing contest, but the other chap was right to call you out on it. However, I think he could have explained it better.

Peace to both of you.

21. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    If while wearing a device you cannot perform sexually as a man, so it is emasculating to a degree. The point I was making is that wearing a male chastity device is not feminization.

22. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    When d chastity is on me.. my organ has been rendered useles unles for peeing.. helo.. my bals r stil ard.. they r stil churning out hormons tat make me very much a male.. my wife stil likes a male ard.. at least d strength to cary out manual /diy works.. its a mind ctrl device so tat once erection is disabled.. d male orgasm is sacrificed n atention is shifted to d female in d hom.. ok.. men think with their dicks … there goes d saying.. D male urge hangs ard.. resulting in more frustration as d dick is put away.. unles couples has a kink for role playing where d huby in a flr / sub male in a same sex relationship bcoms sisy for d day(s).. so b it.. but it wont be of permanence unles chemicals r taken …

23. SubSnuggler

USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for defending your argument. I of course support mine, as you do yours.

I DO think the majority of key holders have other kinks beside chastity. I believe that's intuitive and mostly born out the fact that a key holder is inherently a kinky person, but hey maybe some aren't. We will have to agree to disagree on that.

I think you are taking my 'functional dick' quite literally when that was meant in the rhetorical sense. However, it's appropriate to point out that you would have to be a very unusual dude to perform completely normally after even several days in chastity. Most of us, and I include myself, are highly sensitive and tend to suffer from a lack of stamina until at least that first orgasm or two is out of the way. Still, I was referring to the metaphysical sense and not the physical one. All of us in chastity are quite aware of 'having our balls in someone's purse/on the mantlepiece/in the nightstand' and that's the emotion I was trying to convey.

Your link I am of course familiar with, but I'm not sure what you are trying to get at as OP was talking about her specific relationship and not all those types found 'in the wild'.

And finally as to sissification not being a logical end for some key holders, it obviously is, because it exists. It's not a 'wild claim' it's a reality. It's not *my* reality, nor is it yours I assume, but we are inclusive here and on this forum we recognize that for many others it most certainly is.

One of my favorite dommes, Viola Voltairine, is into sissification for the very reason she's into men experiencing life without a dick. I don't think that those individuals, or their key holders, would take kindly to being categorized as being a 'wild claim' or their kinks being 'illogical'. My comment was recognizing that reality even if it's not my kink.

24. SubSnuggler

USA
    Local Time:
  25. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes for some. I believe the question was it a natural step or an additional kink.

Not everyone even agrees on how chastity lifestyle makes them feel, or the reasons they enjoy it. Some might feel the emasculation portion inherently leads to becoming more female. Some might not get that connection at all. Apple pie doesn’t necessarily lead to ice cream on top, but for some it’s an automatic.

Quoting someone that agrees that it is a natural or inevitable step, doesn’t prove anything except that they believe that ice cream belongs on apple pie. Not that it factually does.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice