SubSnuggler
Last Activity:
Sep 24, 2020 at 2:31 PM
Local Time:
8:33 AM
USA

SubSnuggler

Active member, Male, from USA

Serving my beautiful Mistress makes me just the happiest submissive in the whole world. I adore her and am so thankful for her ownership. Sep 23, 2020 at 2:16 PM

SubSnuggler was last seen:
Viewing thread, Sep 24, 2020 at 2:31 PM
    1. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      Serving my beautiful Mistress makes me just the happiest submissive in the whole world. I adore her and am so thankful for her ownership.
      Rectrix likes this.
    2. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      I got promoted, or demoted, to 'Slave' status. Whichever which one it is, I'm quite happy about it.
    3. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      My Mistress has let me know she is going to enjoy putting Christmas ornaments in my PA piercing this year. So I got that going for me.
    4. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      Mistress teasing me as I tried to enter her, "Oooh, that hard penis feels good but I think you can wait a couple more weeks." DENIED.
    5. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      Filled with love for my Mistress today but feel I haven't been the best sub I can for her. I need to work harder to please her.
      Rectrix and Kylara like this.
    6. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      When Mistress walks in wearing tight leather leggings and a Tshirt with a key on the front & "Whip it Good!" on the back, you gonna get it!
    7. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      After dreaming about it for 20 years, I finally did it. I made an appointment for a PA piercing!! I can't wait!
      Rectrix, Kylara and Breathe like this.
    8. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      Morning with Miss. I shampoo and condition her hair & wash every inch of her body. It's wonderful to start the day with a sub mindset.
      Kylara likes this.
    9. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      Had a wonderful night with Miss. Got a delicious cropping, then told to worship her from head to toe...repeatedly. Love being her manslave!
      Kylara likes this.
    10. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      Planning a fun in-house date with Miss tonight! Giving her wine, a pedi, and trashy TV while having a facial. #goodguyhubs
    11. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      I wore an ill-fitting rarely-used cage yesterday. Miss instructed me to stay out of my cage today to let myself heal. :-(
      Kylara likes this.
    12. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      Yesterday my wife pressed herself against my back, sank her teeth hard into my shoulder and said, "Remember that you are owned." YES! :-)
      Danigirl and Kylara like this.
    13. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      Last night we realized I've never received an orgasm from oral or hand stimulation from my Wife. Ever. She said wow, sucks to be you.
      Kylara and Danigirl like this.
    14. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      Eek. Mistress just let me know I'm gonna get spanked tonight. I've been a good boy so hopefully just funishment ;-)
    15. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      Filled with love for my Queen today.
      Kylara likes this.
    16. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      My wife woke me up and shoved me under the sheets. "I'm going to lay here and relax while you put that tongue to work."
    17. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      A chastised and disciplined husband is one that know his place. And a husband that knows his place is a happy husband. :-)
    18. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      M has really ramped up the Domme side of our FLR recently. It's been absolutely heavenly. I love her with all my heart and soul.
      Rectrix and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    19. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      M locked me up earlier and let me know my previous 3 week release was too soon :-( I'm in trouble lol
    20. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      I was allowed release last night! Just told to masturbate and think about Mistress. Then she left the room. I did as told lol
    21. SubSnuggler
      SubSnuggler
      M just told me another 5 weeks of chastity. That puts me at 2 months before release. Must. stay. off. tumbler. focus. on baseball.
      taped2 likes this.
  • About

USA
    My key is held by:
    Fiona with the MVP
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Jailbird
    Holy Trainer

Interact

Content:
    Tumblr:
    https://submissivesnuggler.tumblr.com/

Signature

Proudly owned by Fiona with the MVP
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice