Why

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Brand3023, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    I meant to post to the main poll at the top. I stand by the premise that sissification is a minority, though disproportionately represented here on CM (which I welcome, as I've learnt a lot from and respect many here) and I don't think many keyholders are necessarily kinky. Many persuaded their vanilla wife to lock them up. Apart from a bit of cropping, which she does enjoy, that about as kinky as it gets in the Jah household, and I think that's most. It maybe a logical conclusion to some, but my point is that it's a minority, and your post suggested otherwise.

Viola Stripsata Voltarine. Is incredibly insightful. Sadly hasn't posted new content recently.

And no, I don't last as long now, lol, but she prefers that to her coming and me still at it 20 minutes later, thinking I'm some kind of Sex God because I can go so long (read between the lines....I probably had a wank that morning), then just making her sore.

Forget about CM for a minute. It's unlikely that more than about 10% of the population are LGBTQETC, according to UK studies it's about 5% Maybe it is skewed a bit on kink website, but it seems improbable it would bring that figure within the denial camp up to anything close to 50%.

So I stand by the conclusion that you are grossly, perhaps wildly wrong. I was pushing the point. Lol. But respect your answer.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    very well put.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice