The Noose Tightens

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Clean Living, Feb 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    Geez! You'd make a great soap opera writer! ;-)

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    My guess is that this is probably the single biggest adjustment for almost all men in chastity.

3. Mrs. A

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:44 PM

4. Mrs. A

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Indeed you're assumption is probably correct. You're not going to get unlocked much and are destined to a life of never ending chastity and Everything that goes with it.
    Giving yourself so eagerly and deeply and providing service over & above of a real Butler, your Lady will surely find as I did, absolute consistency in chastity leads to absolute submission. And that should make you both very happy.

5. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    Mrs. A,
    Thanks for your reply. Your avatar, if that is indeed you, gave me a shiver. My Lady has recently given me similar looks: appraising, confident, won't-take-no-shit kind of gaze.

Your words drove home what has changed for my Lady and for me. Now that I've submitted to her, what happens next is absolutely up to her!

Consensus, Ma’ams Slut and Rectrix like this.
  6. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    I receive a correction.

My Lady greeted me this morning with 'Your attitude could use some improvement'. She was responding to a couple times yesterday where I was kind of snippy when we were discussing some items that had nothing to do with service. I admit that I was a little curt and raised my voice some. This has been an ongoing struggle for me.

She went on: 'I had told you that an unlock was possible when we got to April. As a consequence of your unacceptable behavior, you're now looking at mid-April. Should you repeat any of these disrespectful episodes, I have no problem extending your time further. I will also require some time downstairs'. This refers to where I must sit in a chair in front of a pole with my hands cuffed behind the pole, until she decides it's time to free me.

I knelt in front of her and apologized again for my 'alpha eruption', vowing to address it. 'We'll get you where you need to be,' she said, 'That, or you'll never get unlocked again.' Her smile was unsettling, as it's clear she means what she says and enjoys her position now.

Mark Owen, RexVa, sammartin and 3 others like this.
  7. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    My Lady has been running a tight ship.

The standard for what constitutes 'disrespectful' has been getting more strict, and I learned it's a mistake to argue when she calls me on it. Last night I had several hours sitting on my bare hardwood chair, hands cuffed behind the pole, to give it some thought.

She doesn't raise her voice; it's a lightning-fast response where she says her piece and I know I better listen. Last night, it was: 'You were out of line when you said that, and you're out of line now. Go now to your reflection chair and cuff yourself there, we're done for the evening'. That was that. When she came to free me for bed I apologized profusely and vowed to think before speaking. 'I hope you do,' she said, 'Nevertheless, I'm adding another week to your lockup. If you want to stay locked up until 2020, try me and see what happens'. Now come upstairs, I have something you need to attend to before bed'.

Mark Owen, sammartin and Rectrix like this.
  8. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Her calm, strict, consistent training and discipline is something to be admired and appreciated, and for those of us husbands who need more of it, envied.

9. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Casual torture.

My Lady had me come sit next to her as we watched TV last night. She had on pajamas and a robe while I was dressed in my butler's outfit. Much of the time, her hand was in my lap, resting on Mr. Happy, who of course is locked up. She just let her hand sit there, with no effort to stroke me or overtly get me excited. Of course, that sort of attention and the warmth of her hand got him all excited, making me squirm. She just sat there, watching, with not a peep about what was going on with me. Finally she observed that I seemed restless, smiling slightly as she did.

As always, she sent me for things as she wanted them, putting her hand back after I returned. We talked about the shows, but nothing more about her hand. I thought she might have me serve her needs, but she did not exercise that option. She is making this one hell of a journey!

Mark Owen likes this.
  10. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Casual observation from my Lady: 'Whenever I feel horny, I have my personal butler to see to it that my needs are taken care of. Knowing that this is the case has made me more likely to be horny, I think. Whoever had this idea was a genius! It's great, too, that I don't have to worry about your needs anymore while you're locked up. Hmmmm'.

There are questions that I'm afraid to ask in response to that one.

harddenial likes this.
  11. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    While my Lady sleeps in:

I'm struggling to absorb the fact that my chastity has become long term. It was a quick and unexpected transition. She would likely say that I'd have been unlocked by now if only I had followed her directions - can't argue that one. It's still difficult, it's been over two months, each day extends my personal record. I'm wondering if a wet dream will happen.

I'm doing my best to sublimate my thwarted sexual energy into serving her, which I realize probably just reinforces her decision to keep me locked up. I do love serving her, and she is growing in her ability to tease me and remind me that she is enjoying this more and more. I am now firmly in the territory of 'Be careful what you wish for'. As I've previously stated, it's both wonderful and scary.

sammartin, Giveitup and Rectrix like this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I follow your Journal closely because it's so inspirational to see your service and submission grow. As you acknowledge, you asked for this, and the continued duration appears to be the result of her training and discipline.

Don't worry about your release or emission. Indeed, would you truly want to spurt and lose that enervating feeling of submission to her? The basic theme of your Journal is that your wife has accepted your kink on her terms and made it real. Many of us are envious, trying and hoping to get to that place.

Mark Owen, BlokeDenied and Giveitup like this.
  13. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    I too follow @Clean Living's journal closely. "As I've previously stated, it's both wonderful and scary," he says. In my case, reading about them going from zero to sixty as fast as they did scares the living daylights out of me! I'm still trying to get my better-half to participate. I want her to be my keyholder, spice-up our romantic and sex lives, and channel my masturbatory investments into something more productive. Tied to a pole in the basement, because I got lippy? No way! I'm not sure I understand that part.

Please understand, this isn't criticism, I just don't get it. Maybe that will come after I have more experience. Much of this is thrilling, titillating and it sometimes snugs-up my cage a bit, but being a actual slave to the person you used to snore next to? If my loving wife went from being Dr. Jekyll to being Mr. Hyde that fast, and permanently, I'd be running the other direction! For the moment, at least from where I sit, it's simply a bridge too far. That said, if this is what works for others, by all means... Get what you wish for!

14. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Rectrix and Giveitup, thanks for your messages/interest.

Giveitup, from what I've written you might get the impression that I brought his up and boom, it happened. It's actually the result of many years of my 'asking for it' with my wife who agreed to be my Lady. During those times I gave her many of my fantasies and much material that she appears to have kept, without much in the way of comment. She is now pulling that stuff out apparently, where it becomes reality - for me. I also made many promises about what she could enjoy if she became the Head of the household; she remembers those, too. The main surprise is how quickly it all has morphed into our reality. She likes it a lot, and I'm still trying to get my head around it all. It's good, and a major change from what was.

Not sure what of what we do would work for others, and I'll get back to you on how well it works for us. Her authority grows daily, as does my submission...

Mark Owen, Rectrix and Giveitup like this.
  15. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Her excitement grows.

Last night as bedtime approached my Lady came to join me in bed, quickly making it clear that she was horny and wanted me to do something about it. Her arousal was clear in how wet she was, which is a little unusual for us oldsters. We haven't been this sexual, this often for quite some time! (When I say 'sexual', I hope readers understand that I remain locked while 'servicing' her - no changes there)

In any event, she ended up having a monumental O which had her loudly shouting her pleasure, convulsing in the bed. For me, even though Mr. Happy remained locked down, I experienced great pleasure myself in seeing her enjoy herself at this level. It's part of what I think is a growing 'joy of serving' on my part; who knew?

I think there's a challenge emerging for me here. Part of what appears to fuel her excitement, it appears, is the fact that she has me locked and officially in the role as her servant. She has said things to this effect a number of times now, how much she enjoys having my services available. I can see that the more excited/pleasured she gets, the less the likelihood that she will want to unlock me or worry about my needs. We do know that occasional 'erection breaks' are needed to ensure health for Mr. Happy, which so far have taken the form of agonizing teasing while I am secured on our bed.

In the past, our experiments with chastity all ended up trailing off to nothing. This time things are remarkably different. Today at least, it does not appear we'll ever go back to vanilla life.

16. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I share this feeling totally -- I'd so much rather listen to her cum repeatedly than to cum myself, even when it means that I remain throbbing unerect in my tight cage.

17. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    +1

Consensus likes this.
  18. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Significant step yesterday.

'We're coming up on a month since I wrote you that note,' she said as we shared our dinner. 'You are doing nicely for the most part; I love having you as my devoted butler. I want us both to take this seriously, this commitment to my Ladyship and your service. Get on your knees."

Now, months ago she seemed to be uncomfortable with overt acts of submission like kneeling before her or kissing her feet. As part of the recent changes, she now appears to like putting me through my paces. I knelt down on both knees. 'I want you to thank me for agreeing to be your Lady and to re-affirm your agreement to serve me as I detailed in my note'.

I kissed her hands and quickly thanked her, then gave my word that I was committed to her guidelines. In part of my mind I was thinking 'uh-oh'; yesterday was the first warm day since we've been doing the butler uniform thing, and it was an adjustment being suited up on such a nice day. I know she will stick to her guns about this even for the summer. Still, I did agree to this and this is part of the submission side of our FLR. She looked down at me with a serious expression, then smiled. 'Good. You may rise, and I need a refill'. That smile. In past years, I have called that a shit-eating grin, sort of a smug, 'you're in trouble now' kind of look.

Just another day for our FLR family, the locked servant husband kneeling before his Lady to declare his obeisance!

19. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Accident?

Last night my Lady had me strapped down on the bed and was 'exercising' Mr. Happy, which means repeated episodes of getting him fully erect, then going back to reading or whatever else she wants. She's almost psychic at knowing when I'm close to coming, but I surprised us both by flashing over the line. As soon as she saw I was fixin' to blow she took her hand away, but it was too late. While others may call it 'ruined' it felt perfectly fine to me. Not a huge puddle, either, given that it was 69 days or something like that. I'd love to say it was mind-blowing, the best thing ever, but it wasn't that notable.

From her expression it was very hard to tell if what happened was by design or she had truly just lost track. The 'rules' say I'm supposed to ask before any coming, but she didn't seem too offended or indignant. 'Oh well, that wasn't how I thought this might go', was all she said. 'We'll have to get you locked back up soon, that should do ya for a while'. Given some of the recent exchanges we have had she seemed remarkably unconcerned. So, I'm guessing maybe on purpose. She'd never tell me; I'm happy to just accept it. Aahhhh. Never a dull moment.

20. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Hoo-boy. I've been a very busy personal butler.

My Lady has been reasonable in excusing me from my 'butler uniform' so that I can address the many things on her/our to-do list that are outside and/or harmful to business attire. She has enjoyed being able to add items as they pop into her head. As I feared, she has clamped down on computer time unless she's there to monitor and discuss what I'm learning. CM has been a great resource; there are so many people who have been at this a long time. She's going to let me keep posting, especially if I or she have questions.

She loves teasing me when she knows I'm locked up and in an outfit she's picked out for me. With things being warmer she's able to dress in more revealing, skimpier things while I serve her in my coat and tie. Frustrates the hell out of me, which she loves, a sadistic streak that I had only seen flashes of previously. She likes using my tie as a handy handle or leash, another thing she knows gets me fired up.

It's hard, but I can't argue when I look at the results. I'm getting into pretty buff shape with her 'motivation program', and our house is humming to a degree we haven't seen before. She loves receiving attention-on-demand, from massage to her nails to parking me between her thighs. Seeing her enjoy herself so much makes me happy. My hormonally infused brain is kind of a constant buzz, all while I work my butt off. We have plans for travel this summer, and she's joked about another job for me: chauffeur. I can just see driving her while suited up. Yikes.

21. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Question from out of the blue, as we sat next to each other on the couch watching our shows.

"Do you think I'm too hard on you?" I had to think a bit before responding. I said no, that it was a privilege to serve her as she wished. She seemed to like my answer. She placed her hand on my locked dick and let it rest there as we watched, which she knows is torment for me. Just another evening of domestic bliss :)

sammartin, Consensus and Rectrix like this.
  22. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    I've been given an assignment.

Yesterday, my Lady told me to post a question here. She wants to know what the women who run their households under FLR arrangements value the most about the practice. She will read any responses I get. She will visit CM as an anonymous reader, but is adamant about not signing up or posting anything. If, as the guy in a FLR household, you think you know how your partner would answer this question. please respond as well. Thanks!

23. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi,
    I've been enjoying your posts. I'm sorry to say that I have little to say regarding FLR, but I would like to warn you that long term constriction of the neck is associated with carotid artery stenosis, or blockage of the arteries in the neck that feed the brain, with associated increased stroke risk.

Clean Living likes this.
  24. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    Like @NoloMeTangere says, I can't offer input on an FLR (my wife is bossy, but I cannot get her to accept her role as active, hands-on keyholder, let alone an FLR.)

He also makes a good point about ongoing constriction of your neck - especially as active as you need to be for getting your chores done. Maybe you could go business casual? :)

Clean Living likes this.
  25. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Thanks to NMT and GIU for the bits about neck constriction. My Lady is concerned, enough to back off on the tightness and to look into 'other' options. She's also been thinking about the feedback to the question about the best parts of an FLR, which has her talking a lot about ways to control me to her satisfaction.

It appears I will be on my knees more, as she is becoming addicted to Pussy worship. The text I get is usually something like 'grab the handcuffs and come to the family room' - keeps me occupied for long stretches.

Consensus and Giveitup like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice