The Noose Tightens

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Clean Living, Feb 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    An afternoon of 'freedom'

Yesterday at lunch my Lady gave me the plan for the afternoon. I was to go to the basement, drop my pants and underwear to my ankles, then handcuff myself to the pole behind my chair. 'You're going to get some pussy' was all she told me. After what seemed like a half hour, she came down with the key to my device and slowly, teasingly removed it and the ring. Our convention is that she takes it off, I put it on. After taking it upstairs to run through with our load of dishes, she came back down. She was wearing a light sundress that she often wears to tease me, often with no panties for Pussy Worship.

She pulled over her chair and gave me the one finger treatment until I was good and hard, then pulled up her dress. This time she had on a nice stout pair of panties; she made no move to take them off. Straddling me, she rubbed her bound pussy on Mr. Happy for a few strokes, watching me closely for any sign I might come. As soon as I appeared to get close, she stood up. 'Nope' was all she said, then she went back upstairs, leaving me there.

I don't know what she was up to upstairs, but about every half hour she would appear and do the same drill over again. I never got beyond 'Nope', not even close. Finally, she came with a package of frozen peas and my device. 'Time for you to get dinner ready,' she announced, 'Let's get this back on you'. She stood there with her arms crossed as she supervised my lockup. When I was done she grabbed the hem of her dress and raised it, revealing her panty-less, glistening pussy, then flopped down in her chair. 'One more thing before you go', she said, 'Cuffs back on'. I knelt and gave her what she wanted as Mr. Happy suffered a major 'cage rage'. It wasn't long before she was lost in a major O.

After she caught her breath she undid a cuff and dismissed me to go prepare dinner. Just another day at my home office.

2. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    'There's someone else'

Well, that focused me in a hurry, which she noticed immediately. Shook me right out of my post-breakfast dream state. Rather than going on to hear what I thought I would, instead I watched as she pulled a Magic Wand out of one of her drawers and hold it up. 'Got you', she said, smiling. 'I gave this a try, and it is amazing. I know I said I'd never consider one of these, but... ' Her look was hungry. 'I'm the Lady, so I can change my mind'.

My Lady went on to note that my rival was named 'Rod', and that he would be her source of pleasure until further notice. 'That means no pussy for you - no licking, no rubbing, nada. Your focus will be solely on being my butler'. In a series of surprises that have happened since she accepted my submission and locked me up, this one stunned me the most. I would have bet something that a vibrator was something she would never try. When I asked what got her into the idea, she said it was a combination of one of my fantasies and things she had read online.

So I'm gobsmacked, especially with her announcement of what comes next. She plans to strap me down, still locked, then lie down next to me and have at it with 'Rod'. 'That's one of those fantasies you sent me years ago,' she reminded me, 'It will be interesting to see which one of us enjoys it the most'. Tomorrow is when we find out!

3. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM

That's where I would draw the line!

OH thank god!

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    "There's someone else" that's up there with "you have cancer" or "you've got a week to live". Or it is in my world. Mind you that was wickedly funny of her! She obviously knows how seriously you take your relationship

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Oh my. Several of us have learned the hard way about the power of the Wand and it's ability to satisfy our wives far beyond our ability. So far, it's a supplement, and an occasional replacement. But to be deprived of worship would crush my world.

Mark Owen and tiruh811 like this.
  6. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Rectrix, Chaste J., and tecolote,

Sounds like you went through the same reactions I had to my Lady's announcement. She is fiendishly clever and can play with my head big time. She's since let me know that I've not been permanently replaced (she loves me between her legs), just that she's added this element to my current denial for an 'experiment'.

Yesterday, she strapped me down as she had threatened to do. An element I didn't expect is that she kept me fully dressed in my butler's uniform, locked up of course. After insuring I was secure, she got 'Rod' and dove right in, right next to me on the bed. Oh, my, it was one of the days that was simultaneously difficult and thrilling. The Wand/Rod gets her going fast, and keeps her going. The noises she makes are new and different to me. I could do nothing but watch and listen. She got up alongside me for part of it, holding on to my locked bits while she used her new friend to get off. Pretty quickly she was spent; as soon as she caught her breath she threw her house dress back on and left me there. 'Wait right there, I'll be back for more!' she said.

So, there I was tied spread-eagle to our bed in my butler's uniform, living out a fantasy from years ago. It got me excited then, when I could go rub one out, and it still got me going this time - only now I was locked up and strapped down. I was there about an hour, dripping pre-cum all over my crotch, and she came back for another round. Talk about frustration...

She did three go-rounds total, leaving me to stew in my own juices for a while after the third before releasing me to make dinner. As I worked, she sat with the paper and watched, a shit-eating grin on her face every time I looked over. What a day! What a Lady!

7. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Another note on my keyboard

Coming to my machine yesterday afternoon, I found an envelope; in it was a note, most of which I quote below. My Lady seems intent on intensifying her grip on me, and having me ask her to do so. Here are the parts I feel comfortable sharing:

'I love the forlorn look you get after you’ve been dressed up all day serving me; it’s clear you are fishing for me to dismiss you from duty so you can take off your tie. In the past I might have, because I felt sorry for you. Now that I know you like me to be mean and selfish, it’s not going to happen. In addition I get wet thinking knowing your response to me being strict is a denied erection. Besides, the best time to have a butler is in the evening!

Ever wonder why I like to get you on your knees for pussy worship of an evening? It’s because I get so turned on knowing how being locked and dressed to serve all day drives you up the wall. It’s the perfect time to handcuff you and have you serve my pussy until I’ve had my fill. You begged me for years to deny you; as a consequence I need your tongue where my property will never visit again. The only pussy it will ever know now will be tight, unyielding steel. You need to ejaculate occasionally to stay healthy; I will provide for that as I feel you’ve earned it or want to offer it. In keeping you denied and enjoying your talented tongue, I take great satisfaction knowing we’re both getting exactly what we wanted.

More bad news for you: Your whimpering while strapped down when I use Rod just intensifies my pleasure. Again, that’s a part I didn’t anticipate about your ‘chastity service’: What the impact on both of us would be from denying you. Oddly, when you moan it just confirms for me that we’re doing this exactly right. It’s your way of saying ‘Thank you, my Lady, for keeping me denied and using me to serve you as you would like’. If you’re hoping for pity, by all means continue to moan. I won’t cut you any slack, but you’ll heighten my enjoyment.

So, my dear devoted butler, with each passing day the need has become clear: You must now beg me for what you need. I do love having you to serve me and look great while doing it. I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m hornier than ever; it’s all due to you and this ‘FLR’ arrangement. I sense you have misgivings at this point, but I will be strong for you and insure you honor your many commitments to submit and serve.

When you’ve finished reading this, you must come find me, kneel, kiss my feet, then thank me again for agreeing to be your Lady. Finally, I want you to petition me to grant you four things: 1) To keep you locked up for the rest of your life; 2) To always keep you in a butler’s uniform befitting serving a Lady; 3) To supervise and enforce your health and fitness (I like my lean butler!); and 4) To punish you any time you fail to please me in any way, at my discretion. Still on your knees, ask me for each of these four things sincerely and with humility.'

I set off to find her; when I did it blew me away. She was dressed in a short leather skirt and silk camisole with some strappy high heeled sandals, an outfit that screamed fuck me. Of course that wasn't going to happen. I did as she had directed, staying on my knees as she agreed to do each thing I asked.

As I write this I marvel at her skill and ingenuity in deepening my submission to her. It's clear, too, that she enjoys keeping me on a short leash. When I was done begging her to subjugate me for the rest of my life, she smiled broadly and handed me a pair of handcuffs. 'You know what to do' she said. Under the skirt, she had no panties and was wet with anticipation. I am completely, utterly helpless to resist her power at this point.

8. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Locktober made my Lady laugh.

When I mentioned Locktober to her and explained what it was, she laughed, then said 'Doesn't make much difference for you, does it?' She then informed me that we're doing it. The fact that I'm already locked prompted her to respond with 'Too bad for you'. She then kissed me passionately until Mr. Happy was painfully swollen in his prison. She suddenly stopped the kiss, telling me to tend to my to-do list items or we would be talking about 'Lock20'.

9. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Once you have done longer than 31 days a few times, "an entire month of denial" starts to sound quaint.

10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    That's easy for you to say -- it never gets old, the need and excitement of submission is reawakened every time I throb in my cage, every time I realize that I can't masturbate.

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    It never gets old.

Last night, my Lady was reading as I 'nested' in our bed to go to sleep. She rolled over to me and gave me a kiss that turned into a rather passionate clench that got me fully inflamed, Mr. Happy bulging between the bars of his cage. I thought it might lead to more (for her), but she simply rolled back to resume her reading, bidding me good night and saying 'Happy Locktober'. Took me a while longer to get to sleep - I love my Lady. :+1:

12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    Your commitment to your Lady is comforting and heart warming. To find that perfect relationship where both of you get what you desire and need is so difficult and uncommon. I believe that many couples would love an arrangment like you have but never commit themselves to each other to develop it.

Your relationship mirrors ours in so many ways, the dedication to serving, the permanent Lockup, the being secured to the bed while she pleasures her self. The submitting to punishment. One difference is being dressed as a butler, my Lovely Wife prefers me nude with only panties for cover.

It’s so nice to read about others that have found the secret of Chastity in their relationship. It’s the way of the future for us anyway.

Thanks for sharing your life.

Consensus, bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  13. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Mash,

Thanks for your affirming, supportive message. I have followed your threads since signing on here, so it's quite a lift to hear you feel the way you do about us on our (her) path. Your Lovely Wife puts teeth in her discipline that I have appealing while also fearing that things could take that turn. I've wondered, too, about what ifs associated with cuckolding or 'servicing' my Lady's friends, male or female. A year ago I would not have predicted I'd find myself where I am now, so a year from now, who knows?

Until things took a recent turn, it seemed like you had decently regular releases and sex opportunities, but now it looks like that's been shut down. Your Lovely Wife puts a lot of energy into your discipline and letting you know who's boss. I've had many 'cage tighteners' reading your posts. I reciprocate your thanks for posting all that you do, and will continue to follow your events to see what twists and turns lie ahead.

Keep on posting!

Mark Owen likes this.
  14. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your support. Not having an orgasm for awhile is rewarding in a different sort of way. Life is a rollercoaster who knows what 2020 will bring. Enjoy the Journey and Stay Locked

15. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    My forever pussy.

This morning my Lady looked over her breakfast at me, smiling. She then said, 'I think it was about two weeks or so ago, you petitioned me to keep my property locked up for the rest of your life, right?' Of course, that was true and I said yes. 'I guess that makes your cage your Forever Pussy!' then laughed. We have a thing between us that started with pets getting adopted into their 'forever home', which we now apply to all sorts of things, like when we buy something - 'Will this be our forever silverware?'. Kind of a humorously morbid way of dealing with being older. I laughed, too, and Mr. Happy swelled up.

'The good news is we have to take my property out occasionally for maintenance and the occasional erection,' she said, 'But I do plan to grant you your wish. Other than entertainment value for me - like letting you get close to coming, but stopping - you're fucked. You're going to remain locked up just as you asked. I'm still thinking about your need to ejaculate; we'll figure something out eventually. So, I hope you like your cage and serving me!' She said that in a way that made it clear she was not looking for a response, thrusting her dishes at me to take care of. Like other times where she gives me orders or flexes her authority her property filled his cage. I am indeed committed now!

16. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    The changing nature of 'rewards'

As my submission and service have become a routine part of our FLR marriage, my Lady's way of acknowledging good performance on my part has evolved. Where before she might have initiated sex or gotten me off in some form, now what occurs is a tease. She'll place her hand on her locked property as we watch our shows, or give me a passionate kiss. I end up fully inflamed, now knowing that there will be no orgasm forthcoming - for me.

In a way that I could not have predicted, this is working out OK. I'm glad, given that this is what I pestered her for over many years. I end up shaking with need sometimes, getting a solicitous 'Oh, it must be hard for you' from her as she strokes my face. She of course has many ways to get off that she enjoys any time she wants - as it should be. I'm still rather amazed that we're living this life now. I'm grateful to my Lady, and starting to appreciate the satisfaction of what a good butler must experience. In my case, a good kinky butler.

17. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    "I'm the one who cums"

Lately my Lady has enjoyed emphasizing the contrast between her status and mine. She dresses casually, comfortably, not at all like 'Domme dress' that the web sites of fetishes portray it. I'm always in a coat and tie. She will note how she's going to relax on the sofa and read a book, then give me an assignment like vacuuming all the upstairs rooms. Her smile when doing so makes Mr. Happy swell up in his prison.

The other obvious way we differ in our status is that she comes whenever she wishes. She's made is clear that I will be denied almost completely, and will never know when the rare chance to come will occur. 'Just as you wished for,' she pointed out yesterday. When I am serving her, she does not hold back with verbalizing her pleasure and enjoying the experience. My denied arousal or wishes are never mentioned. She gets her fill , then dismisses me. Periodically, she'll have me thank her for keeping me chaste and serving her. It's amazing I'm still sane (or at least I think I am).

Mark Owen, Consensus and tecolote like this.
  18. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I read this, and I have no idea why I aspire to be a house boy sex slave like you. It defies logic. But I want it, and kudos to you for finding the right path to becoming a slave.

What is wrong with us though?

19. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    tecolote,

I have no idea if it's wrong or if it's right. My Lady spent years probing me about WTF - couldn't understand why her mate had these urgings. She's learned to live with it though :). Almost daily I ask myself 'Is this really what I want?' but then... My endless arousal tends to answer for me. Also, my Lady has made it clear that she would be quite unwilling to go back to how we were before - she much prefers how I am when I'm locked up.

Sane, I guess, is in the eye of the beholder. Just by your continued presence here, I think you've got the same disease. There's only one treatment... Gotta go, I really do have a lot of vacuuming on the list today, and she will check.

Consensus, Rectrix and tecolote like this.
  20. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    You were looking for things you could do to show your devotion to your mistress that might involve pain or sacrifice on your part.

Well, this could be the next thing. Just substitute a small weight for someone doing 5he holding. And thanks to the national institutes of health for the idea.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5702816/

21. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    NoloMeTangere,
    (looked it up; translates to 'I do not want to touch'. Interesting)

I've not had much opportunity to read/post, but wanted to say thanks for the suggestion. I'd like to hear from someone who's done it and how it's worked out long term. That, and my Lady really likes my oral as is, to the point of tongue fatigue on my part.

22. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Now she has me begging not to come.

My lockup time stretches out longer. My Lady has me working hard in all ways to please her, and has been enjoying the fruits of my labors. Not much time for elective activity like posting. Sunday she decided to strap me down and unlock me. 'I'm going to use you for my pleasure as I wish, she said, 'I want to tease you, but if you get it all close to coming, I want you to immediately say "Please don't let me come, my Lady" - got it?'

Not in a position to bargain, I agreed, prompting her to use one finger to stroke her property until it was good and hard. Since I feel more hair trigger in my extended denial, it wasn't long before I begged her to stop. Feigning surprise, she did, then left me there. I could barely move in my tight spread eagle; she left to do other things, then returned. 'I feel sleepy' she announced, then laid down next to me, head on my shoulder. Her hand wandered to Mr. Happy, idly stroking until he was achingly hard, then she stopped, just enjoying the snuggle.

At first I thought she had dropped off, but she suddenly announced that she wanted some attention. She shed her bottoms and freed my right hand to minister to her needs. Pretty quickly she was coming, an impressively long, gentle one. She swatted my hand away, resting for a bit, then strapped it back up. Her property was excited from what had just occurred, but she ignored it. Pretty soon she was snoring; I was left to hump the air.

She was asleep for about a half hour, then she stirred. 'I want a snack,' she said. She put her panties and jeans back on. 'My butler's tied up, so I have to go get my own' she mock-pouted, then went downstairs. I was feeling the cramps that come with extended time strapped down, too bad for me.

Her footsteps announced her return. 'You look so nice all laid out like that'. Once again she gave me the 'one finger treatment' until I was forced to shout 'Please don't let me come, my Lady'. Immediately she withdrew her hand, saying 'As you wish', then left me again.

This pattern repeated a few more times, creating quite a puddle of pre-cum that my Lady mopped up occasionally. (she finds the goo that drips from her property gross) I knew if I failed to warn her and shot my load that I would be in a load of trouble. Somehow, I stayed on the right side of the line. Finally, she announced 'Well, since you don't seem to want to come, let's get you locked up and back in service'. It was very, very hard to lock Mr. Happy away for who knows how long.

23. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    Hi clean living. Amazing to follow your journey. Very few KHers are able to to play at her level. Keeping her slave in constant check. We have not heard from you in a while. Hope all is going well and even if you did encounter some hurdles we would like to read about it. If you get a chance in your busy service schedule catch us up to speed. Greetings to your Lady from a like-minded couple.

Mark Owen likes this.
  24. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Hi remyruff, Thanks so much for your note. You described our situation quite well: I've been working hard to please my Lady and prepare us/the house for the holidays. It gives me joy to please her; her standards are high, and praise when it comes really means something.

Two things come to mind to try to update you and anyone still reading. First, it is quite evident that my long-term lockup and the desperation/frustration it induces are an aphrodisiac for my Lady - she is horny a lot and loves putting me to use often. As all on here know, having your KH scream in pleasure while oozing all over your face while you're locked up is one of the core motivators for chastity for both KH and sub. Second, she has become insistent that I beg her to impose her will on me and to serve her in all the ways I do, then thank her when she agrees to do so.

She likes me to ask her to choose the outfit I will wear the next day (always jacket and tie, more frequently with a vest added), or to request a performance review. Like me, I think sometimes she can't believe what we have quickly put in place here, with me always looking for ways to please and serve her while she is growing in her power and control.

I will try to post more; part of me wonders whether it's worth reading any of of my writings. I know it helped me upon joining here, so I'd like to toss what I can onto the pile.

Consensus, Rectrix, cshorts and 2 others like this.
  25. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    WOW, did you hit the nail on the head! It's a cornerstone of our lifestyle and I can attest directly linked to men suffering in strict chastity.

Would you elaborate on your second point, Your Lady requiring you to beg to impose her will on you. A couple more examples if you wish would help some of us struggling with voluntary submission. I think it is great she is making you do that, we have dabbled in it but my KH does not demand it, however she loves when I volunteer deeper submission.
    Glad to hear all is steady in your world and right where it should be. Happy Holidays.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice