The Noose Tightens

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Clean Living, Feb 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    "I pinch myself"

In an exchange yesterday, my Lady observed how it has been almost 4 years since 'the change' where we made our great leap into FLR

2. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow! Four years without an orgasm! I'm impressed

3. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    "I pinch myself" (2nd attempt)

Yesterday I began a post and was unexpectedly summoned by my Lady. The orphaned sentence I wrote was interpreted by NoloMeTangere to mean I've gone 4 years with no orgasm, which it has not been. Not sure how long it _has_ been, but she has accidentally pushed me over the edge a few times plus there was a period of freedom (!) because I had to heal after a PA piercing. Plus, other ways life has intervened.

What she was pinching herself about was her/our decision to step into ongoing lockup and FLR about 4 years ago, and the impact for us. 'After years of your trying, you gave yourself to me and I accepted,' she said, 'It has been great for me, and I love how it has worked out for us.' She disclosed that she was/is ready to release me if there were compelling reasons to do so, saying that she's not a monster.

'Even so, I can see the impact this has on you, and know this is the right thing for us'. She has been thinking about it all as a result of the last few weeks transitioning into New Year's day, and felt she needed to emphasize that 'you're my perfect personal servant and will remain so for the rest of your days'. This gave me a tingle, again - she has made statements to this effect before, but... her property swelled up it its prison. I know she can sense how much I'd like to be released and in her right now, and I have no doubt that's part of what prompted this conversation. That means 'Nope' in a big way.

She patted my tie knot and noted again how much she likes me dressed to serve her. 'Between how hot you look these days and your desperation, it feels like I'm constantly turned on,' she said. She then went on to prove it by using me to scratch her itch. As has become the norm for us, her property remained firmly locked up with no prospect of freedom likely for quite some time. Life is good, and I love my strict Lady.

remyruff, Jammy and Rectrix like this.
  4. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    The Joy and Challenge of Service; Five Years On

My last post here was over a year ago. Since then, my Lady-centric life has been continued on in ways that we have both found fulfilling. My lusful Lady has kept me busy, honing her vision of a marriage where she leads and reaps the benefits from her investment in keeping me desperately horny yet denied. What she wants, she gets, and her methods of control/enjoyment of her butler and sex slave have become routine parts of our life together. Not boring or a rut, just comfortable like a favorite pair of jeans.

I love serving her and she loves being in her very privileged position. We have both become quite skilled in our respective roles, and she remains 'the epitome of female power'. She wields her authority effortlessly now, and any time I vary from my commitment to her or do not fulfill her directives, she corrects the shortcoming. What I would have found untimaginable 10 years ago has become my everyday existence now.

She has maintained her absolute intent that I only get to experience an erection or orgasm when she wishes. Here and there an emission or 'accident' has occurred; she has not made it explicit, but I think she wants to make sure her equiptment doesn't atrophy completely or develop problems. Her masterful tease/torture (occurring only when I am restrained) goes a long way toward accomplishing this.

Some of our moments are thrilling and would be post-worthy here, but the majority of the time life is about serving her sexual and other needs. I have become so good at doing this (if I may brag a bit) that she has sworn that this will be how it is until one of us passes on. We're both five years older, so that changes the picture in certain ways, but not that I hopelessly, helplessly her devoted subject.

I enjoy checking into the CM site occasionally to see what life is like for others, still finding it helpful. Realizing our own milestone of 5 years in this arrangement made me want to actually post an update. My Lady still is begrudging of time spent online, but she agreed that a post here and there would not be excessive. And so it goes...

5. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    So glad to hear from you and the "epitome of female power" and I'm glad you're both well. My wife has a live in girlfriend now, but otherwise everything is the same here.

6. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Nolo, Nice to hear from you. To make a slight correction, I noticed that the gift you all gave us is worded 'the epitome of feminine power'. It's so spot on - 'feminine' calls to mind female role expectations, including some sexist baggage, but then it goes on to evoke the 'power' part. Just perfect for us. Even just writing this now gives me a little shiver as I think about how masterfully my Lady has assumed her authority. So nicely, lovingly, smoothly, steely... Dominant.

And now you've noted a major shift in your family unit, which made me wonder: In your household, do you now serve your wife and her girlfriend? Lots of potential in that one!

7. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    Ah! To serve two beautiful women! The dream! Alas, my wife's girlfriend is a slightly butch lesbian and wouldn't let me touch her with a ten foot pole. I'll write more about it later if you're interested.

8. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    There's all kinds of services you might provide! Part of what makes CM a great place to be are all the different ways people weave chastity into their lives. Your situation is sufficiently novel to pique my curiosity, especially about how things change with a third person added to the household. Would love to see whatever you're able to write for us!

Rectrix likes this.
  9. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Pure, distilled, extra-strength desperation

In our household weekends tend to be when more kinky stuff occurs. We're both retired, which means we could choose any day, but turns out it's more often the weekend.

Leading into Sunday, I picked up some signs that my Lady had something in mind for me. Seeing that she also seemed horny, I braced myself for the unknown. Sure enough, as I served her breakfast she had that smile that makes my heart beat faster.

'I think you could benefit from some contemplation time' she said, 'Thinking about your status is a good thing.' When I encouraged her to go on, she indulged me and continued, telling me that I would be spending time in my chair. As in, cuffed to the pole behind it in the basement. As in, pants lowered and unlocked from my device for 'a stretch'. As in, lower abdomen strapped to the chair so humping anything is impossible.

What this means is her skillful torment: Bringing me to the edge over and over, but stopping at the first sign I might come. Each time she does this tease-torture, it seems like she learns a bit more about my pattern and is able to time it so that I'm oh-so-close, then stops and leaves me there.

Breakfast was late, so she sent me to secure myself in the chair around 10:30. After about 20 minutes she came down with the key, pausing to kiss me deeply until I was fully inflamed. She undid my pants, pulling them down just far enough to expose my cage, which she removed. Mr. Happy was immediately responsive. My Lady then grabbed a towel and spread it over my clothes to protect them from drips, leaving me in full uniform and fully engorged. She gave me a few idle strokes with one finger, until my first gasp. At that she stood up, grabbed the cage, and headed upstairs. She said 'A good start to some meaningful meditation,' then left me there.

In this arrangement there is no way for me to get myself off, something we both know. As has been made crystal clear to me, any orgasm for me is hers to grant. It has now been a long time. So when free of my prison, I'm really, really, really wanting to come. My Lady was mistress-ful at the art of denial, coming down at random times to get me close the edge, begging, convincing me that it might just happen, then leaving me oh-so-close. By the time she released me to make dinner my mind was mush and all my nerve endings were crying out for attention.

What I got was the bag of peas and locked back up into my max security protective device, the smile still on her face. She sat in my chair after adjusting my tie and had me ask the 4 questions before licking her to a nice tidy O. As she came down, all she had to say was 'I hope your meditation helps your devotion to cooking us a nice meal - better get to it!'

I love my Lady

hardbodysub and remyruff like this.
  10. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    We all need meditation like this.
    You're a lucky man.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice