The Noose Tightens

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Clean Living, Feb 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Two people, one orgasm

One of the things that has emerged in the past year is how my Lady has adopted language that emphasizes our respective statuses. Generally, when she comes, there is no doubt: She noisily enjoys it, basks in it, revels in it as Mr. Happy pounds at the walls of his cell. Sometimes, though, she makes a point of exclaiming 'Oh! We're coming!', or 'That was a great O we just had'. This way of stating it drives home the point that she comes for both of us, and that my enjoyment of orgasmic pleasure is centered completely on her. She has many ways of messing with my head, but this one is near the top of the list. She drifts down from her peak while enjoying my complete denial.

2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Happy you are back and love to read recognising stories!

3. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Warm regards to my CM fellow travelers

It was kind of you - homebody, maid julie, Sexy Little Bitch, Rectrix, elias, NoloMeTangere - to welcome me 'back' to CM. I look forward to feasting on others' descriptions of their journeys as well.

My Lady has made it clear that my activity here cannot interfere with my primary reason for being: serving her. I am still expected to petition her when prompted to keep me locked for life, dressed properly to serve, living the clean life/staying fit, and strictly controlled. She has been happy to do that for me :). I'm so happy the weather's getting cool again, as I'm almost always wearing the suit of a butler. It's possible I'd get more 'breaks' from uniformed service if we were more social, but we are both high-risk for Covid. Time and my Lady will tell if/how things will change.

For her part, my Lady has been finding fuck-me outfits to torment me with, things that would have led to sex-on-the-floor back in the day (with both of us coming). Now, she gets whatever she wants and I enjoy providing it!

subrick, remyruff, homebody and 2 others like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    Glad to see your return! And thank you for sharing.

5. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    welcome back mate!
    You are still at/or near the pinnacle of chastity.
    The PA was a must. Congrats!
    I suppose your "equipment" was updated, what PA device are you locked in?
    Any issues?

6. Adams John

Adams John Caged Apples

Local Time:
    Following this thread - Has your lady mentioned getting you a chauffeur's cap for this task?

7. Adams John

Adams John Caged Apples

Local Time:
    Has your uniform changed at all - has it become more or less formal? Uncomfortable? Confining? Has it changed your demeanor?

8. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Family comes first

(I'm still not coming :lockkey::) )
    Returning to check in at CM; not sure how often I'll be able to post. It has been a very trying year, filled with life-threatening illness, care needs, loss, and bouts with CV-19 for various family members - including me. My Lady relaxed her oversight some in response to my need to help others on a frequent basis, and to take care of myself. Caught the damned Rona last month just before a planned trip; it was mild, but still disruptive. My Lady managed to avoid it.

Losing 2 family members tested us and rocked our world. We responded well and have been trying to process the losses and the implications for us. My Lady directed I not get into specifics due to privacy concerns, but 'family members' should help you appreciate the magnitude of these events for us. While it reminded us of priorities in our lives when put up next to FLR and chastity, it did not displace our arrangement totally. In some ways, the rituals of service to my Lady and my continued chastity have served as anchors as events have unfolded.

In a weird way, I have been sustained by my service and support role with my Lady. She has checked with me regarding my capacity to continue, and I've assured her that having her to serve and please is a Good Thing. She has been assured for a long time that keeping me locked is the way to go, noting the favorable impact it has on my demeanor and affection for her. In the same vein, she has not discontinued the expectation that I be dressed to serve. We've made adjustments for company and outreach, but I'm sent to the Butler's closet the moment we are free to pick up where we left off. Now that the dust has settled some, we're returning to where we were, so I'm dressed and on duty almost without interruption.

So much has changed for us. We both really liked where we had things, we're trying to recapture what we had. Regular visitors know of my enforced health habits, overseen by my strict Lady. I was grateful for the Clean Living lifestyle when I got CV-19, as I imagine it would not have gone as well if I'd been in crummy shape. I thank my Lady for seeing to it that I stay on a good track.

I hope all on CM are doing well and remaining chaste and virus free. I'll see how things unfold (and whether I have anything to write about) with regard to more posting here.

9. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, but I'm glad that you had a moment to update us. My wife thinks your wife is the epitome of feminine power. I'll tell her that I saw your post, and we'll look forward to hearing more from you.

Best wishes!

10. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Nolo, Thanks for your note.
    My Lady got a kick out of 'the epitome of feminine power', saying that she might adopt that phrase as the title by which I'm to address her. For my own self, I've no evidence to offer by way of refutation.
    Even during our most trying year ever, my Lady has continued to evolve and grow. It's hard to describe/explain, but when she tells me she has an idea, my immediate reactions are arousal, a little fear, and an odd satisfaction. Now that my life is centered on her, I see how she filled a void I didn't know I had; she also has harnessed my kink to support her own goals and appetites in ways we both probably never dreamed of early in our marriage. Everything hanging between my legs is hers now, yet it's not emasculating to serve her as she requires.
    With the holidays pending, I'm not sure how many times I'll be able to sit and write, due to schedule and the emotional impact I anticipate. I've missed CM and posting, so I aim to post when I can.

11. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am now locked by my wife/Master as tight as a drums he seems disturbingly similar to your wife atm.’m

12. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Feeling good

I'm fresh off an experience I want to share. My Lady wanted a massage, so we set up the table and I had at it. She enjoyed herself thoroughly; I seemed to have some magic for this one. In my mind, I wanted to say something about a 'happy ending', but refrained. Well, her mind was in the same channel, so we went upstairs. By a combo of mouth and hand, I brought her to what she called the 'best O ever in my life' - it actually made her cry, and was one of the longest, most intense ones I recall. I myself was vibrating with lust, which the cage was emphatically denying as usual. After we came down, she thanked me, dismissed me to my list and went to shower. It's been a great morning :lockkey::love::)

13. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    My Lady's Property

After my Lady read what I posted on 16 November, she has brought up the idea a couple of times of having me get a tattoo that says 'Property of _______', right above my locked junk. As she described it, 'Actually, 2 tattoos: One that is right side up for you when you look down at it, one in the usual position for others.' She likes providing emphasis for me when I'm looking longingly down at what used to be mine. She's noticed how completely it occupies my mind to be locked up, and likes that I channel the energy that was devoted to sex into serving her. Simple, and very effective.

Since I was naked one of the times she brought this up, she saw that the proposal made her property try to get erect. Once she notes what gets that reaction, I know things might change. She remains unpredictable, and is consistently engaged in my development as her personal butler. Her sexual appetite is rebounding after our bad year. While her property remains secured and always will be secured, she indulges her sexual appetites creatively and often.

remyruff likes this.
  14. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    A different kind of pussy worship

I spent yesterday afternoon in a new activity: Worshipping pussy in absentia. My Lady brought up her dissatisfaction with my worship of her on Saturday, calling it ‘lackadasical’ and ‘not centered on my needs like I know you can do’. In response, she sent me to my chair in the basement to handcuff myself to the pole. About a half hour later, she came down to visit, carrying a handful of I-wasn’t-sure-what, including an N95 mask.

‘This should help you focus on your priorities’ was all she said, stepping behind me to put the mask on me. Once the straps were in place, she came around in front of me and smiled, holding up a pair of her panties. By appearance I could tell they had been well used; with no fanfare or comment, she pulled the mask from my face briefly and stuffed them in, then made sure it was sealed to my face. ‘When I come back to retrieve you to make dinner, you should have some ideas about what you can offer me.’ Then she simply left me there to breathe in the pungency of her juices from the past couple of days.

When she finally freed me for my chef duties, she told me to leave the mask on until she invited me to remove it. Where did she find this idea? It was an afternoon and evening of struggle for Mr. Happy, aroused by her wonderful scents. Yes, evening - she had me cook dinner for one and serve her, alll with the mask still on. It was only after I had cleaned up after dinner that she invited me to put my cuffs on behind me so that I could worship her pussy and prove my devotion to her. Only then did she remove the mask; I knew I better please her. She watched a few shows, using me like the sex toy I’ve become. Her smell is still present as I write this. I’m grateful for her guidance, and we enjoyed a few of ‘our’ O’s together.

15. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Have you pondered what She will choose as part of the tattoo mean for you? What a delightful predicament to be in. I am sure your Lady won't disappoint.
    Thank you both for sharing her mastery.

16. suitntied

suitntied New member

Office job and enslaved chaste butler
    Local Time:
    Your regimen is quite admirable. Perhaps your Mistress will consider upping your formality by placing you in hard detachable collars, such as rjw shirts? They certainly increase my feelings of submission when I'm put in one.

17. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Suitntied,

My Lady has often mused to me about how great a bondage element ties are, as no-one sees them as kink or inappropriate (unless it gets deemed 'overdressed'), yet they are so useful as collar, leash, and a reminder to the wearer of who they serve. At least, that's how my Lady employs them.

Her reaction when I showed her your shirts site was 'too much' when thinking of how others might react. She did say that one of those collars might be useful as a punishment, so there's that possibility. Ever since a CM poster raised the issue of risks from neck constriction she has been mindful of tightness, but has told me I will be wearing a necktie for the rest of my life.

18. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    My Lady reminds me of my place

This morning my Lady came to breakfast wearing a brief satin nightie, nothing else. My reaction was apparently obvious to her as I wanted to find a place where I could lay her out and ravish her. It was automatic, worse than usual, and made her property swell in its cage. She smiled, but also wagged her finger at me. 'When I see you look at me that way, I'm glad we have our arrangement' she said, 'I want you to want me that bad, as long as it's followed by immediately encountering your restraints - strict denial is so good for you, for us. Don't you agree?'

I knew what was expected, gaiining enough focus to thank her for being my Lady. But, damn, I wanted her so bad. Pre-chastity/FLR, her coming to me wearing a nightie like that would have been an open invitation. Now, it's part of her unrelenting teasing. I composed myself and got her food plated and in front of her.

She took a taste as I went to get my food, then stopped me. 'I want you to get the cuffs from the drawer, then come kneel and repeat your vows.' My heart raced, and I quickly complied, repeating the vows I know by heart, where I ask her to keep me locked for the rest of my life, to be her personal butler/sex slave, etc.. As is always the case when she has me do this, I could see her arousal in her expression, and she actually reddened some. As is our way, she agreed to each one as I asked it. She smiled as we finished, then said, 'In any future discussion, I will remind you that you asked me to take control of you this way, many many times, and I've given you what you asked for. My property will never be allowed inside me again. Now, come worship.'

The food got cold, but the morning started out great for both of us. I love my Lady, and I love serving her on her terms. Good thing, 'cuz I don't think I could reverse the course we are on.

NoloMeTangere and remyruff like this.
  19. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    We're on a different course, but similar results ☺️

My wife and I, and her girlfriend love your memoirs.

20. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Thanks Nolo,

In our household, 'epitome of feminine power' is used often these days, by her as a reminder, by me as affirming my submission. My Lady often has a big, beaming smile when she says it, though there's that firmness and implied threat as an undertone. Fills the cage and makes me shiver at the same time, as she is all business in exercising that power over me. What was once my junk is now hers, and I know I'll never have unsupervised access to it again.

21. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Assignment from my Lady

'I want you to show me all you got for "It's all about me" ' my Lady announced at breakfast. 'From now until the end of the year, I want your most attentive butler self on top of things 24/7. Impress me that you're completely devoted to my pleasure.' At this, her look was frankly sexual, she even licked her lips. 'See if we can make it to the end of the year without me having to ask you for anything. If we do, you get a treat. If not, your New Year's resolutions will reflect it.'

Having no other option really in responding, I thanked her for the assignment. Genius that I am, I offered to worship her pussy after breakfast until she felt sated. Her smile told me I was off to a good start, hunger in her eyes. 'Why, that would be very nice' was all she said. Non-verbally, though, she had that shit-eating grin I first noticed back when we began this new phase of our relationship. 'Satiety' took a while, as she was definitely horny.

Now the pressure's on until New Year's...

22. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Pleasuring my Lady

Isn’t that what it’s all about?

But first, I hope the holidays are matching your hopes and making for good gatherings of family or other groups. Whatever kinky, sick, hopes you may have, may they be fulfilled.

I’ve done well at anticipating my Lady's wants and needs, in part by lavishing her with attention. Massages, special dishes/drinks, presents, and O’s, they’ve all been hits. She commented that I should fear that she might make this the new daily expectation; she also reminds me that four days remain.

The trial for me is that I’ve wanted to lie with her, unlocked, in the worst way for quite some time. The closest I’ve gotten is when she pats her property in his cell in her tease/torture ritual. From putting it in her to just rubbing one out, it’s a most distracting, omnipresent cluster of fantasy wishes that has not happened to this degree for a long time. My Lady’s behavior sets me up for it, as she has been especially alluring and sexual. She has emphasized that there’s no way her property will be unlocked until ‘sometime in 2023’. OTOH, it’s gratifying to see how, um, pleasured she gets…

Gotta run, leftovers to prepare… May what you have wished for come to pass!

23. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Football got me

Ordinarily I'm not a watcher of football, but this part of the year sucks me in. My Lady generously permitted me time to watch, so I checked it out. Too much, as it turns out. During one particularly thrilling bowl game, I realized with a start that I was being watched, and she did not look happy. I was so close to the end of the year, but had gone too long without seeing to it that her every wish was seen to. She just held up her empty wine glass, then set it down with a firm clink.

Too late, I asked her if she would like more wine. 'I think you know the answer to that one,' she said, disdain in her voice. I rushed to get her some. When I came back, the TV was off. Heart sinking, I filled her glass and offered to get anything else she might desire. 'This is all I want for now,' she replied in a frosty tone, 'You were doing so well, too. Oh, well.'

On New Year's day, she said she was still working on my resolutions. 'I'll get back to you' was how she left it, and handed me a renewed chore list. I have been pretty constantly busy since, and as of this writing has not brought up resolutions, for either of us. It's been hard, waiting for the shoe to drop. I've been doing my best to serve her as best I can, hoping it will go OK. After all, I provided her a glorious week of service... She is very observant and has the highest standards, so I know she will give me what I deserve.

24. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Happy New Year to me

After my failure to make it to the New Year with complete, all-about-you service, my Lady took her time in pondering what might be appropriate in the way of resolutions. She let me hang until yesterday, then summoned me to come 'assume the position' kneeling in front of her, hands cuffed behind. What followed surprised me.

She described how she has seen me evolve into what she describes as 'my ideal butler and sex slave'. Elaborating, she said 'I've used you in all the ways you and I enjoy, and I'm not sure what we could add at this point - you're completely under my control and have submitted fully.' She acknowledged how hard I have worked to make our lives beautiful and enjoyable, including being a confident, able cook and keeping our house at a standard we would not have imagined earlier in our lives. 'You're a sick puppy, as you have said many times, and we've tapped that in a way that fulfills us, both of us.'

Going on, she said that led her to construct just one resolution, one that recognizes and harnesses my kink in a way that continues to 'delight us both'. The resolution? To keep her horny and filled with desire, and to satisfy her hungers in all ways. 'Your service has become your way of wooing and romancing me - I want you to make that your primary focus. In return, I agree to honor your 4 requests for as long as we have together'
    [For those who are starting with this post, the '4 requests' are: 1) To keep me locked up for the rest of my life; 2) To always keep me in a butler’s uniform befitting serving a Lady; 3) For her to supervise and enforce my health and fitness; and 4) To punish me any time I fail to please her in any way, at her discretion. I am to ask her for these four things sincerely and with humility.]
    She took pains to emphasize that her oversight and control would continue and that shortcomings will be addressed.

'So my dear butler, tell me your resolution. Then I want you to ask me your 4 requests. Then...' She kind of trailed off, but we both know what follows my 4 requests: Pussy Worship. She was clearly aroused, and Mr. Happy had a tough time of it. In our twisted little world, we both found it a very satisfying day.

25. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    My wife and I find this as romantic as all get out in your "sick puppy " way,

CONGRATULATIONS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice