The Noose Tightens

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Clean Living, Feb 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    remyruff, She wants me to actively submit, which means that I volunteer to do things that before she would ask me to do, or impose upon me to do. A linkage she pointed out a while ago underlies this, which she spelled out this way: 'If my property is swelling up in its cage and you think you would like to be unlocked, that's when you should offer to submit and serve in some way. Asking to be unlocked will not go well for you; actively submitting will better help your cause.'

This takes the form of 'My Lady, may I get you some tea?' or 'Would you like me to massage your feet?' or 'Is there any laundry that you would like me to do?', things like that. The harder ones are the ones that address the big picture of my submission/service, like 'My Lady, please review my performance for this past month.' That almost certainly results in my life becoming more challenging. Of late, she's really enjoyed hearing me beg her to not let me come when she is edging me. She wants me to be able to sense when she's horny and volunteer a solution - she's clearly delighted when that happens.

2. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    With the guidance of my Lady

Our joint efforts have made our home sparkle this year; the butler in me takes great pride in having things look so orderly, clean, and welcoming. I've been working my butt off, and my Lady has been indulging her decorative whims as well. Whenever we entertain I'm given some slack with dress expectations, so the holidays afford me a chance to kick back a bit. Make no mistake, it's never fuzzy regarding who runs the show, and who gets the orgasms.

Whatever your status in your household, I wish everyone good cheer and a warm family moments, however big or small your family is.

3. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    S
    So glad you're still posting.
    Keep up the good work!

4. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Happy Holidays and enjoy your Lady's generosity allowing you to dress more casual. I think it is very hot she makes you dress up for her in your uniform and I am sure soon enough you will miss the tie around your neck!

5. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    My New Year's resolutions

This morning's breakfast was elaborate, with recipes and ingredients left for me to prepare while my Lady worked out. I'm back in full uniform, and she's made sure my tie is up to her standards of snugness and appearance.

We ate together, and she gave me many compliments, especially for a batch of muffins with homemade caramel. As we hung out with more coffee, tea, and papers, she looked over at me and said 'I'm looking forward to your New Year's resolutions'. Since I had no plans to make any and had not told her any, I awkwardly noted that to her. 'Oh, don't worry, you'll have plenty - I'm working on them now.' Her pronouncement was accompanied by what I've come to call her dangerous smile, the one that I've come to associate with her tightening her control and/or expectations. Since she runs a pretty tight ship already, I immediately got simultaneous upwellings of dread and arousal. It amazes me how far she has come in her domination and control of me.

I elected not to press for more detail. I'll be finding out soon enough.

6. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Another envelope, another step (Happy New Year) :oops:.

When I came to my keyboard yesterday, an envelope was waiting for me. My Lady is future-oriented and a planner, and the contents reflect that. She is so completely in my head it's scary. It's clear I've got work to do in response; I've tapped in what feels appropriate to share. We've talked at length about this, as there's much to work out. It's more loving and exciting than her writing shows - I love my Lady.

My dear devoted butler,

I have told you many times over this past year how much I love having our arrangement centered on your loving service to me. You, of course, have told me countless times for far longer how much you wanted to be denied and made to serve by a strict Lady. Now, given how much our marriage has been greatly enhanced by adopting this ‘FLR’ arrangement, I want to use the occasion of the new year to deepen our commitment to it.

When we started out on this path, I warned you that you may have regrets on some days that you pushed for us to do this, and I can see that is the case. As I said then, any ‘buyer’s remorse’ you may feel is for you to work out; I like how my life is now way too much to ever go back! Also, you’re a much better person when you’re locked up so it strikes me as foolish for us to choose any other way. I trust you’ll work this out.

As your Lady, I have generated some New Year’s resolutions for both of us. For my part, my resolutions are simple. I resolve to never be horny this year, using your proffered services the moment I have an itch to scratch. Not to leave you out, I resolve to keep you at a fever pitch of horny as best I can; I have some new ideas in mind to accomplish this. You’re at your best when you’re desperate! Lastly, I resolve to guide you in keeping our home as spotless and beautiful as it has been these past few weeks, along with insuring your success with your resolutions.

Now for your resolutions. I took the liberty of writing them as you might:

I will wear a full butler uniform at all times when serving my Lady, to include black jacket and pants, gray vest, white shirt with French cuffs, black or gray tie, black freshly shined shoes. I thank my Lady for stocking my closet with all needed elements.

My Lady will touch a dish only to use it for its intended purpose, all the rest is up to me.

I will prepare and follow a schedule for maintenance of the house. No task shall occur less frequently than monthly. My Lady has provided a list of items she requires to be on the schedule.

To please my Lady I will pursue a more intense and regular workout regimen, with penalties for missing any scheduled workout. I will work out at least every other day, and must ask ahead of time to be excused from any scheduled workout. My Lady will provide ongoing feedback about my progress and appearance.

I will prepare a brief report weekly on the progress of my resolutions, along with any other report required by my Lady at the previous review. Each report must be presented following cleanup after breakfast on Saturday, and include a schedule plan for the coming week. The report will be placed in a binder and submitted to the Head of Household while kneeling in front of her. I will remain kneeling until dismissed, including when my Lady wishes to check any item for herself.

A successful week will earn me, the devoted butler, a chance for an unlock the following day, Sunday. If the week’s progress is not found satisfactory, two consecutive successful weeks must be served to earn the next chance. On chances, any freedom will be granted by Queens: My Lady will ask Alexa to pick a card. Any Queen earns an unlocking, only while I am secured; my Lady will tease/torture me for as long as she wishes before allowing a ruined orgasm. Any emissions must be recycled by me, followed by re-locking in the Lady’s presence.

NB: There are 52 weeks in a year, 52 cards in a deck. If the odds worked out perfectly for you, that’s 4 times this year you will be unlocked, subject to my discretion. We’ll find out together how it works out. The date you get to have your first chance is the 11th; I expect your first schedule on the 4th. I hope you are taking this seriously, as I definitely am.

Your 'Lady'

7. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    What have I done?

I spent most of yesterday evening on my knees in front of my Lady in the pussy worship position while she watched her baking shows, hands cuffed behind me. She wasn't using me for worship, it just seems lately that she likes keeping me on my knees to reinforce our respective positions in our relationship.

When she agreed to accept my submission she was clear that it would be on her terms, and she has adopted a lot of methods using material I gave her in the past. She is quite observant and has noticed that her no-nonsense denial and control of me turns me on. As she explains, my reaction to being locked up, denied, and put to use serving her in all ways turns her on, so her investment in our FLR has ramped up quite a bit. It's 'be careful what you wish for' in a big way.

In the weird fashion that is chastity/power exchange, our love has grown. Yet, some days are hard for me as the reality of semi-permanent denial and high expectations for service sink in. It's tough, but each day I wake up excited about what the day will bring.

8. remyruff

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    Happy 2020 to you Clean living.
    Thanks for the update.
    I am thrilled for you as this must surely be what you hoped your Lady would present you with for all the great service you have been providing.
    I would be very proud of Her for showing such resolve and consistency in your training. I would not get my hopes up to getting unlocked this year, the odds are against you and it really is just a carrot she is dangling in front of your face. As is her putting you in worship position and deny you even that pleasure. She really is in your head and you are lucky beyond for that. I hope you continue to see the positive side to Her gaining ever more ground with you. There is no way to be closer to the person you love and respect. Rejoice.

9. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    remyruff, thanks for your response. It helps me appreciate my Lady's evolution from where she was. She has taken command in a way that I would not have imagined possible. Put another way, now that she has my balls in her hand, she is beginning to squeeze them. She is growing inexorably in her skill at subjugating me.

I remember you being linked with 'Mrs. M' who as I recall has a steely-eyed, no-nonsense visage in her photo, plus her writing shows her command. If you are indeed her servant, it sounds like we're on similar paths.

10. remyruff

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    My hat is off to you Clean Living. Your wife seems to be a meticulous and determined woman, you must have known that from the start. She is examplary as your dominant wife and you examplary as her devoted Butler. It's like the perfect storm and that's why your journey here is about the hottest I have read. She is marvelous in her control over you, your surrender is complete. Like a novel.
    My situation is different. My Lady Mrs. A is in fact a formidable dominant Lady. However we are also raising a family and domestically our lifestyle could be described as tropical. Protocol is difficult and we happy for every chance to sneak away for private time. We also moved recently and are not organized well.
    My locked situation resembles yours more likely. And this as you well know is the catalyst for our submissive behavior. A smart Lady is quick to figure out that Long Term chastity can transform us into humble creatures that live to serve their masters forever. I for one believe that is is a fait we share.

11. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Remyruff,

Your responses are very helpful to me, kind of what I was hoping would happen being a member of CM. Your view helps me see myself and my Lady with fresh eyes. It's also scary in that you note - and are enthusiastic about - how completely I have come under my Lady's control. Apologies regarding getting your Lady's name wrong, A not M. Hearing that you all have kids/childerearing earns you my sympathy and understanding when it comes to the chastity lifestyle. One must be careful and vigilant. I also get why you two don't post lots (and appreciate what you have written to me).

From your fellow humble creature, who likely will be serving his Lady forever.

slimswitch likes this.
  12. remyruff

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    Thank you Clean Living. Let's talk about the aspect of it being scary.
    it would be the part where we feel that our lives have become all about serving our fetishes. Which by the way have now become also her fetishes and that's where the lines get blurry.
    I believe in that loving female authority is in fact just that! Our Ladies are actually serving us by acting out the Dominatrix role. They do believe they are superior and they are and they have a lot of fun with it, but rest assured if the moment would ever come where we can't carry the weight or burden being that humble creature for them, the chains will drop and the love will prevail. It would have to be something serious of course.
    So there isn't anything to really be scared about and that explains my enthusiasm.
    in the process we change for the better, we gain patience, humility and wisdom. All wonderful things for a man to find and difficult to come by any other means.
    I hope this strikes a chord in you like it does me

GoddessMWilspoon likes this.
  13. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    New Year, the resolutions begin

My Lady accepted my first schedule detailing the commitments I am making that reflect my New Year's resolutions. She added a couple of items that relate to 'de-Christmasing' the house and getting it ready for daily life. Looking it over, it's not that much more than what I have been doing; the difference is that any slim chance of an unlock gets deferred by weeks if she is not satisfied with next week's report/progress. If I please her, I will receive a one out of thirteen chance to be unlocked for whatever she would like to do.

To remyruff: Thanks for another wise bit of input. I do not worry about my Lady acknowledging a need to be excused from service for cause; the scary part for me is how much she already controls me, leaving me to wonder how far she will want to take things. She was an executive manager before retirement, so there are no loopholes or ways I can snow her. If she wants to tighten her grip still further, I can only say 'As you wish, my Lady'. Damn, my cage is getting tight just writing this. My Lady would say that's evidence that we're on the right course.

Rectrix and GoddessMWilspoon like this.
  14. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    2 of Diamonds

I was successful in fulfilling my resolutions to my Lady's satisfaction; as expected I submitted my report last Saturday. 'Good job' she said, then she told me my chance would come on Sunday. After breakfast we sat next to each other on the love seat in our living room. She placed her hand on her property, which got an immediate reaction inside the merciless steel bars. 'Aren't you excited?' she asked, 'This could be your day!'

Turning to 'the tube' as we have named it, she said 'Alexa, pick a card'. I think I'm going to hate Alexa before too long - 'Two of diamonds' it said, about as far from a queen as you can get. My Lady affected a pitying smile that had a trace of mocking. 'Oh, well, too bad for you this time around; we'll see what happens next week, if you earn the chance'. Her hand patted Mr. Happy, who was in full cage rage. She was very nice and affirming regarding my efforts, then dismissed me to get my chores underway.

Larrious likes this.
  15. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I wonder if there's a way for her to exclude the cards you want.....

16. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Thanks to my Lady, I am a better person

Left to my own devices, I would not take great care of myself. When it comes down to it, I'm not that into working out, and my diet/drinking habits tend toward the unhealthy. I detest to-do lists, preferring 'mañana' as my approach to doing tasks that need doing.

Now that I am explicitly accountable to my Lady, my habits are becoming exemplary. She has me locked up of course, but it's more than that for me. Yes, the opportunity for release is still a motivator, but to a greater degree pleasing her in turn gives me pleasure. I'm also enjoying what clean living does for me/my appearance; she certainly does as well. Her pleasure when we go out is quite apparent; I'm buff and as well-dressed and groomed as I've ever been, which she gets off on. That in turn often brings us to the core element of our relationship now, which is her using me for her own gratification as she wishes. She shows no signs of guilt or concern that I'm left locked and expected to serve her in many other ways after she has gotten her fill.

Given that, living up to her standards - while challenging - still has its rewards and excitement. I had another successful week of fulfilling the expectations set out the previous Saturday, earning me the chance to be unlocked. This time, Alexa 'drew' the Jack of clubs. Aw, shucks. I guess a one-in-thirteen chance for that Queen is just that. My Lady reminded me not to be too focused on my own pleasure or potential for same. She said, 'Remember, you promised me that this would be all about me.' And so it is!

tecolote and Rectrix like this.
  17. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    My only Queen is my Lady

This year my Lady has granted me an opportunity each week to earn a chance at release from my Jailbird, on her terms. Thus far, I have passed each weekly test, but the card 'drawn' by Alexa or Siri has yet to be the required Queen. Meanwhile, I'm having to work hard to meet my goals and commitments to my Lady. She has been sympathetic each time my drawing has failed, but then quickly turns her attention to other things.

In her inimitable, devilishly inventive way, the 'other thing' that she has come up with as her way to help me with my disappointment is to have me provide Pussy Worship until she feels sated. It really drives home the point of what this is all about, and what the priority is in our relationship. Rather than spend any time bemoaning a missed opportunity, I can focus on my Lady's pleasure. She is clearly enjoying how this arrangement is working out.

18. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    "It doesn't matter any more now, does it?"

My Lady noted that I've been locked/denied for six months. She has punished me whenever I've brought up how long it's been, but brought it up herself this morning. She said she is very satisfied with our arrangement now, but said she would always be looking for how we can improve things. It's now the middle of February and I've managed to qualify for a card drawing each week. Still no Queen, which would deliver me an unlock and leave me to my Lady's discretion what happens after.

She has said she likes to unlock me occasionally to tease and deny me until I cry with frustration, so she is reserving the right to do that whenever she wishes. As with all things. I'm still impressed almost daily by how her ease in exercising her power and authority is growing. She sees me (rightly) as her worshipful subject to be used, developed, and exploited for her pleasure and convenience. Her latest thing is to caress her locked property every time I bring her orgasm. She loves to contrast my denial with her own at-will enjoyment. My life is full.

19. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    Of course, if you REALLY wanted to submit and make it all about her, you could offer your orgasm (when you win it) to her. Hmmm that would prove your devotion wouldn't it?

Larrious likes this.
  20. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    It's getting more difficult.

My Lady knows I can't say no, and that her tests of me arouse me. She has observed a number of times that my response to her strict regime is an attempted erection and much dripping. "You're a piece of work," she told me this morning, "Whenever I'm a mean bitch to you, my property tried to get hard in its little cage. It's hard to believe you like this. I do hope your knees hold out, because pussy worship is becoming an addiction for me." She said this as I was kneeling between her legs, cuffed, performing my morning worship. Where before she really only felt sexual in the afternoon, sometimes evening, now she is horny most times of the day.

As she has grown in her power and control, it has made my life more challenging, yet at the same time exciting beyond what I could have imagined. She has trained me (is training me) to obey her directions promptly, and to thank her each time she gives me a directive. There are many chores on my list now that become sweaty when wearing full butler regalia, like cleaning all cobwebs anywhere in the house. If she finds one before I do, she is not happy. If she gives me an assignment and later finds it undone, she is not happy. When my Lady is unhappy, I know there will be a price to be paid. The chair and board are in the basement, and she has made them a consequence that is inevitable if I transgress.

My desire for her remains at a level that is pervasive in my mind. I live to be able to pleasure her, to make her smile, to see her happy. Part of what makes 'chair time' in the basement so harsh for me is that I am prevented from being with her. For many outside observers my life might seem like miserable slavery. There are moments when it feels that way, but most all the time my mind hums and I am a happy devoted butler. Go figure.

21. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    Wow! You made 6 months, so you can easily go permanent. Only your wife cums. Congratulations!

22. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Nolo,

I'm in a patch where the idea of 'permanent' is both arousing and scary. However I might feel, it's a distinct possibility. I've still not drawn a Queen, so the streak continues... As my Lady often points out, even if an unlock occurs, what happens after that is up to her. We have had a few times where she has secured me for 'an inspection' and has unlocked me to deep clean my device. Not once have I been permitted to come, though she enjoys getting me close.

Wearing the uniform and serving her have become my outlets. Someone just posted about being a 'service submissive', which I think is an accurate term for me now. I take pride in it, but not gonna lie, miss using my (her) dick for one of its evolved functions. My Lady is full of surprises; I never know what tomorrow may bring.

hardbodysub likes this.
  23. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Handling Covid19

We were discussing our strategy for avoiding infection as our part of the U.S. shuts down. As retirees we can stay put, which is what retirees do a fair amount of :). We're grateful that's the case as we watch many people we know get hit hard by this.

I commented to my Lady that she looked very relaxed, considering. "Today's been good," she said, "I think I'll use this to guide me - I'll have sex and exercise every day. You, you'll exercise every day." Ouch. Her hand was on her locked property as she said this.

Best of luck and good effort avoiding this bug. Remember, you're doing it for you and everyone you know. Think of the older people in your life who are at much greater risk; do it for them.

tecolote, homebody and Rectrix like this.
  24. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    Well, you'll still be have ORAL sex, so...

25. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was sex day.

The night before, my Lady announce that yesterday was to be all about her, that every moment of my service was to be centered on her utterly and completely. She had my outfit and breakfast menu ready for me before she went to bed, and announced the time she expected to be served. From then on, I did everything I know based on her cues and my accumulated knowledge to pleasure her and make it an outstanding day.

Of course one of the things driving this for her was that she was horny. She threw in a twist: "Tease me and make me beg for it" she said, "Lots of foreplay, but make it so that I have to ask for anything beyond that." This led to lots of massage and kissing and stroking of her wonderful semi-nude body - all day and into the evening. Of course when she's aroused, I'm aroused, so it was quite a gauntlet for me. Number of O's for her: 3; for me: 0. Just as it ought to be.

LockitMan, Giveitup, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice