The Noose Tightens

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Clean Living, Feb 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    A good imagination is a dangerous thing

My Lady has been sharing ideas she has about use of her property. She’s been perserverating on the idea of no pussy access for it. To start with, she says she will have panties on whenever her dick is unlocked (I’m almost always strapped down when that happens). She likes the idea of rubbing her pantied pussy on it - ‘all you will get’. She’s also found out about a sheath that attaches to my balls, that would let me fuck her but with my dick inside the sheath, numbed with a cream. No new plans beyond the panty barrier, but enough to scare me some.

Mark Owen likes this.
  2. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    Sounds wonderful

3. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    The past comes back to bite me.

'Remember all those things you used to send me?' my Lady asked today. 'You must've sent a thousand website pages and your own writings of all the ways I could use you and enslave you - some of them are part of your life now, like that beautiful tie you have on today'. Of course, she had picked it for me, but it was actually me who sent the idea of serving her while dressed up. She smiled, then put her hand on my crotch and looked me in the eye.

'I want you to write me some more ideas. I love the concept of you designing the methods by which I will keep you living a clean life that is devoted utterly to me'. I shuddered. 'Here are my criteria,' she said, 'I want a weekly idea from you. It must accomplish 2 things: 1) It must make me wet to read it; 2) It must involve genuine sacrifice or effort on your part. That could mean discomfort, humiliation, humbling yourself to me, loss of freedom in some way - you get the picture'.

Feeling alarm, I started to stammer something out, I think a question, but she cut me off. 'My devoted butler, you have until the end of the day tomorrow to send me the first one. Don't worry, I won't use them all. Now, go and get started'.

I'm in trouble now. She already has a treasure trove of stuff I've sent her since forever, and I have very sick mind. It may have been my idea to submit completely to my wife, but now she has seized the offer and literally has me by the balls - now she is squeezing them.

4. little minion

little minion Little minion

Manager
    Uk
    Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    Love reading your updates of all your fantasy’s coming true my queen is starting to get very strict and dominate by the day I was locked for 3 months in which she took it slowly I’ve cone back from a stag do back in my cage told its going to be a couple of weeks till at least our holiday if I’m lucky she’s stepped up a level in that she wants to do it now I don’t have to ask she’s left me a list of jobs to do and left a new pair of pink panties to wear which say bitch on them. The other day I had jobs to do and was told to wear them I forgot to wear them but got all my jobs done I am to be punished for not doing as I’m told but when I don’t know as hard with the kids about so knowing I have this to come is scaring me as now she means business it was the look in her eyes

Love2blocked likes this.
  5. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    You could look into taking massage classes. You could also investigate how to give a Yoni massage as part of that. A Yoni massage would increase the depth and length of her orgasms.

Good luck!

6. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    In which NoloMeTangere gives me a boost!

Thanks to Nolo, who made me aware of Yoni massage. As directed my my Lady last week, I've started writing submissions to her about creative ways to submit and serve. I had begun a piece centered on massage when his message came in. I've been working on massage skills, and we have a table; we're working on all the related bits to make it as nice as it can be for my Lady. She liked the massage parts, my 'sacrifice' element is that I am to shackle myself to the table, where I am to remain until my Lady is sated. All massages I give find me in full butler uniform and locked, of course. She is having me do the first round of this tomorrow!

This week's I gave to her already: I lie at her feet, dressed to serve. She puts one foot firmly on my chest and presents the other for me to lick/massage with my tongue, hands are allowed only for positioning her foot. She really liked once when I sucked her toes, so that's part of this. I am to continue worshipping each foot until she says I can stop. She's not yet said when/if she'll have me do this.

When I presented her each of these, it was clear she was getting wet - I can tell from watching her face. She loves having me serve her this way. Makes me crazy, but I love it, too.

Mark Owen and spider203 like this.
  7. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    She loves to watch me

My Lady was watching me iron earlier today, a batch of shirts that are part of my uniform. Of course, I was doing the ironing while wearing my 'butler's uniform' of jacket and tie, thankfully today without the vest. Still, it's hot work as anyone who has ever ironed knows.

As she read and watched me work, she commented 'There's a delicious irony that you're spending part of your day ironing the shirts that you now have to wear to serve me - I love it. I'm going to keep looking for ways that you can design, implement, and be accountable for your servitude to me. I love reading a good book while you work to make my life better.'

Mark Owen likes this.
  8. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Monday's massage

We quickly discovered that one cannot massage effectively while shackled to the table, as it prohibits the kind of movement required to do a complete job. She unlocked my ankle and said 'We can get the long chain that locks to my property' but skipped that step for this time. When I'm doing massage I can't help but think of Mash2214 who posts on CM; he massages his wife and others a good bit.

I did a full massage that had her sighing and moaning, especially as we focused on her high-tension parts. I still have work as it some for it to become automatic, but I daresay I'm getting pretty good as evidenced by her reactions. She asked me to do the Yoni massage that focuses on her pussy; I'm not expert by any means but it seemed to be just the ticket based on her response. In a way it's like teasing in that the focus is on sensitizing her and drawing focus on the area, not on her coming.

Finally, she wanted to come. Who am I to argue? Mr. Happy was getting crushed as he tried to join in, but as usual he wasn't invited. I focused on oral, which led to some alarming noises as she came, definitely a bigger-than-usual O. 'My devoted butler, that was very good. You earned some points with that one' she said. She had me go prepared tea service while she came back to earth. When I returned she told me this was going to be a regular duty for me from now on.

Mark Owen and Rectrix like this.
  9. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    When I read accounts of flr chastity like this or Mash, I wonder if I should continue to offer myself to my wife in this way. She is sort of reliably vanilla, but recently she is showing some movement towards a relationship more like this. I'm talking about baby steps, but things seem to have run off a cliff for you very suddenly....

I'm wondering if you could send a message back in time to yourself, what would your council be concerning chastity? Or maybe more to the point, what would your council be for others who fantasize about such things, but aren't sure they have what it takes to serve so completely? Is this life working for you?

10. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    tecolote,

Ever boiled pasta? You know how it sits there, making its heating sounds, little bubbles coming to the surface, seems like forever, then Boom, it's boiling and foaming and you have to blow frantically to keep it from spilling on to the stove? Our FLR has been like that - years of our trying things out at a light level, in and out - when something tipped my Lady over. She just got a clear vision of what it could be and firmly took us there. Her clear enjoyment of it, plus her sense of purpose and firmness that this is how it's going to be, is thrilling for me.

It works for me even though it's much more effort on my part than I imagined. My Lady is quite wise as my needs and our needs as a family, so her plan for me has been good for me and for our relationship. My health is the best it has ever been and she basks in the attention and devoted service I feel compelled to offer her. Whatever switch flipped for her, I'm glad, and I'm doing my best to make her life enjoyable and pleasurable. She has been so taken with what this yields for her I can't imagine her ever saying she'd like to go back.

If I could send a message back, it would be 'Are you ready to say goodbye to your dick, possibly forever, as part of the deal where your wife indulges your kink and becomes your absolute mistress?' I'm retired and have no problem devoting most of my time to my Lady's demands and expectations, and we both enjoy the outcome. Her strict regime for me and the level of denial are straight out of fantasies I've shared with her. 'Be careful what you wish for' is there for a reason: The reality is difficult, but simultaneously arousing and crazy-making, and she knows that's just what I was offering. I hope this addresses your questions.

Communication is key, as many here have said. If you have limits to what you want to offer, be clear about them with your spouse. Once she gets a taste of what FLR can bring to pass for her, don't be surprised if she likes it and wants more.

11. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    That's exactly how my wife likes it too. She says that by the end of the message (there really isn't any particular end of course) she feels like her whole pelvis and lower abdomen are full of lava like a volcano. And I have to say, her eruptions are awesome. Her mons is her volcanic mount.

12. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    My Lady wore heels yesterday

She hardly ever wears heels; she thinks the portrayal of 'dommes' on the web is ridiculous. 'If someone is in charge, they surely aren't going to suffer the discomfort of wearing stilettos, latex, or corsets. And all that leather - what?' She has quite a rant when on that subject.

But I digress. She knows heels are one of my fetishes, plus if I'm serving her she doesn't have to do much walking. Still, she wore this pair of pumps almost all day, with no stockings underneath. After I had cleaned up after dinner, she revealed what was behind it. 'Time for some foot worship' she announced, 'Report to the sofa in the family room'.

She had me lie down in front of the sofa, turned on the TV, then said 'Right foot first'. By this point I knew that she was exercising the option of my foot-licking/sucking idea of last weekend. I took off her pump and got to lick her ripe foot. To make toe-sucking possible I had to turn on my side, and she generously threw a pillow down to support my head. 'Make sure you lick between them', she directed. It was over twenty minutes before she said 'Now the left'. This was all getting Mr. Happy inflamed inside his cage, too bad for him/me.

Even though she was watching the news hour, she sighed in pleasure at what I was doing. After another twenty minutes or so, she said 'Do the right one again - this is great'. So it continued for another round. After I had done both feet again, she had me go do a thorough mouth cleaning then return for Pussy worship. She let me have my hands free for that, and was soaked when I started. Only rarely does she come more than once per 'session', but this was special. I was proud and happy that she was so turned on by this and sated at the end.

She had me come up next to her on the couch and snuggle, her hand on my locked dick. Now I was the one moaning. 'This is wonderful', she said, 'We should have done this a long time ago'.

Mark Owen, Chaste J. and Rectrix like this.
  13. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    My Lady drops another challenge (warning?) into my life.

Since we began this latest round of FLR and chastity, things have been quite different from any previous time we have messed with it. I will share another note I received from my Lady that explains a good bit of what's been going on; I now know that I will be tested in ways that have never occurred before. As with much of this so far, it's both thrilling and scary.

My dear devoted butler,

You’ve opened Pandora’s box by sharing all your fantasies with me over the years. Now that we’ve seriously taken the plunge, you’re in trouble. What do I mean? Well, while you’ve been busy learning the ropes of butlering and how to live with real denial, I’ve made a discovery that’s going to change your life forever. That is: Your suffering and desperation turn me on! The more we have done this, the more obvious it has become: I get aroused by the struggles you are having dealing with the reality of the strictly imposed submission, service, and denial you begged me to impose.

I noticed this soon after we started. It was your reaction to my decision to not let you come after a prolonged teasing session. It was a pitiful, puppy-dog look that gave me a little tingle down there. You were crestfallen that things weren’t ending the way you were used to, and it gave me a soupçon of arousal. That, combined with the fact that you’ve made explicit how denial turns you on, made me go ‘hmmm’. It also underscored for me that we were on to something good! You may remember that day, too; I couldn’t get you locked back up fast enough.

Since that time the pattern has simply grown more pronounced, and I think you’re aware of it: what you call ‘mean teasing’ gets me wet, plain and simple. For me this is in no way a problem, but I think it’s going to have you plumbing the depths of ‘be careful what you wish for’. I know your attraction to chastity and denial started when you were able to masturbate to these fantasies; with what’s now my property firmly locked away, your arousal has to find other outlets. I trust you will find serving and submitting - on my terms - do the trick.

You are such a wonderful partner and devoted butler when you are locked up, and I know from all the dripping that it really gets you going to be my locked pussy servant. And I love it! In many of the things you sent in past years you emphasized ‘It’s all about you’. Well, my devoted butler, you were completely prescient and correct; that is what our arrangement will now reflect. Your orgasm supply has dried up for the foreseeable future; it has now flowed over to me. Your satisfaction will now come from providing perfect service of all kinds to your Lady. It’s a wonderfully effective loop we are in: your frustration and desperation get me fired up, which leads to pussy worship and whatever else I want. This makes you more frustrated - it’s a match made in heaven!

Just writing this has gotten me all wet, so I’m coming to find you for some relief. When I give you this note, it’s official - you have the answer to all your questions: It’s all about me!

Your Lady

She is so smart, observant, and creative in how she has taken commmand in our marriage. However difficult I might find this, she has given me exactly what I begged her for.

Mark Owen, RexVa, Barburia and 4 others like this.
  14. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    You are officially well and truly fu.... No, that's not the right way to say it. Screwed? No....

15. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Tecolote,

Yes, I’m in all the way now. She loves to use me to get off, and loves the desperate, pitiful noises I make when my cage enforces her will. I don’t know when my Lady will permit me my next orgasm (or if). She just laughs now at my struggles. ‘Remember, you begged for years and promised me the moon’, she said, ‘Now you’ve gotten what you wanted, and so have I. Now go get my tea’.

Mark Owen and tecolote like this.
  16. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Today is difficult

Last night was hard, (not me) and it's spilled over into today. When we retired to the bedroom my Lady was horny and demanded lots of attention. While I was tonguing her to one of her noisy peaks she had her hand on Mr. Happy, who remains locked. She knows this drives me up the wall, and has been doing it more lately. After she came, she said 'Good night, devoted butler' and rolled over to turn out the light. Pretty quickly she was asleep, leaving me wide awake and nearly shaking with lust.

As the night went on Mr. Happy made heroic efforts to get hard, which of course ain't happening. I awoke a number of times; getting up to pee will interrupt the cycle, but he keeps trying. It's hard to envision that I may never get to hold my dick in my hand again. As my Lady wants and expects, I'll spend today trying to channel my 'denial energy' into serving her - it's the only thing I've found that helps.

Mark Owen and taped2 like this.
  17. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Good morning!

As my Lady requires, by the time she was up I was dressed in my butler uniform, finishing preparations for breakfast. Our ritual in the morning when she sees me for the first time is that I will kneel, kiss both her hands, and say ‘Good morning, my Lady’. She usually responds with ‘Good morning, my devoted butler’, followed by her coffee order and any other instructions for the morning/day.

Today, after our greeting, as I stood up she pulled me into a clinch, kissing me deeply and grabbing my buns. She was only wearing her long satin nightie, making it all the more arousing. Mr. Happy was ready to party in no time, getting crushed by the steel bars of his cage. When I moaned she tightened her grip and kissed me with renewed vigor.

In pre-FLR, pre-chastity days this would have led to me picking her up and carrying her to the nearest horizontal surface for a good fuck. Today, it led to me pressing myself into her and kissing back. I was feeling a wave of lust; just as I started to suggest anything she said ‘That’s it; that’s all you get,’. I moaned again, eliciting a half-smile. Then she said ‘I’ll desire your attention after breakfast; I’ll make it clear when you can come help me with my needs. You, of course, will remain locked. I’ll have my coffee and paper now’.

Mark Owen and Miffy like this.
  18. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    It's always a surprise.

Yesterday I was handcuffed to my pole in the basement, dressed in my butler's uniform except my pants were down around my ankles. My Lady released me from my device, which she took to throw in the dishwasher. For several hours, she would come by to periodically give me the 'one finger' torture of edging me but stopping well short of any chance to shoot. Anticipating the usual ending of her locking me back up with no chance to cum, I was desperate.

On her fifth visit, she mentioned in her matter-of-fact way of delivering information she wants to impart that she thought I had finally earned a chance to cum. This time, as she worked Mr. Happy into a maximum erection (far from huge), she did not stop until I was over the edge, all with still just the one finger. As soon as she was sure I was going to launch, she withdrew her hand and watched me, smiling broadly. I tried to stay in contact with her hand, which of course is why I was handcuffed to a pole.

My cum came out in a dribbly stream as I moaned at realizing there was nothing to hump but air. 'Eat it' she commanded, dipping fingerfuls from my dick and the chair. We had never discussed me 'recycling', but I knew better than to resist. I'd like to say it was a taste sensation, but it was nowhere close. Yuck. 'Any time you come from now on, you're going to eat it', she declared, 'You're welcome. Your clock is reset; work hard and this can happen again'.

She left me there to retrieve my cage and grab some tissue. She unlocked my cuffs and watched until I was locked back up and properly dressed. She makes sure that the only time I touch her property is to facilitate the lockup. 'There's a recipe on the counter - let me know when dinner's ready', she said as we went back upstairs.

Mark Owen and taped2 like this.
  19. taped2

taped2 Active member

Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Suffering seems to be on the menu, along with a side helping of wistful satisfaction.
    :lockkey:

20. Genie400

Genie400 Member

Head of Research and Development
    Nottingham, UK
    Local Time:

21. Genie400

Genie400 Member

Nottingham, UK
    Local Time:
    I’ve just read your hold thread and it seems to
    me that you are still in a transition phase. You don’t seem to have accepted that your Lady now owns Mr Happy for the rest of your life. The sooner you accept this and give up all hopes of cumming every again will you be at peace. When your Lady does let Mr Happy cum just thank your Lady and move on.

You may also have to accept that your Lady takes a lover and your role will change to that of a true Cuckold.

22. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    Genie400,
    Thanks for the feedback and advice. What you describe is how it looks and feels to me, too (Not sure about any cuckoldry, but who knows?) Her power is emerging and growing daily.

23. Genie400

Genie400 Member

Nottingham, UK
    Local Time:
    At the moment you are servicing her sexual desires through your pussy worship. I expect that as your servitude to your Lady her desire to control you will shift to seeing how far she can push your devotion. As you have said yourself she now gets turned on by your willingness to service her. I expect she will take a lover to fill her need to humiliate you as you watch her fucked by a superior lover. Expect that you will be expected to serve your lady by preparing her lover by sucking his cock to full erection and then cleaning up his deposit as an affirmation of your servitude.

Enjoy the journey

24. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    The well-dressed butler

Even as we have come through the hot part of the year, my Lady has insisted that I serve her in appropriate attire for a butler. This has meant a coat and tie, sometimes with the vest. We have A/C, so it has been bearable. When I have outside assignments I'm permitted to change into appropriate clothing, but my 'service uniform' remains hung up waiting for my resumption of 'inside' service. I thought she would ease up as we pursued this practice, but she has gone in the opposite direction.

She loves to shop for/with me, getting more clothes to round out my livery. As her health regime for me has resulted in weight loss she has bought more tightly fitted shirts, making sure the collars remain snug on my neck. We both have noted that I now look better than ever, fueling her resolve to strictly enforce both my health regimen and my dress code. 'Making you get dressed up for me gets both of us aroused', she has observed, 'I guess only I get to do something about it, which works out great'.

My Lady recently wrote to me how much 'your suffering and desperation turn me on'. That includes the suffering and desperation that come from spending all my waking hours dressed in a butler's uniform. This was an element I didn't see coming; her lust and arousal at seeing me dressed up for her is readily apparent. She doesn't hide it, and a major element of our life together now is Pussy Worship - she always has handcuffs handy in case she wants me on my knees between her legs. We moan in unison, her from coming, me from denied lust.

It pleases me to please her; the sweating is worth it. I have empathy for the butlers of the past who dressed even more formally, without A/C. It's still sinking in that this is my life now.

taped2 likes this.
  25. Clean Living

PA
    Local Time:
    My attitude gets me in trouble (again!)

I'm far from perfect, and my Lady is happy to point out in what ways that's true and what I need to be doing to remedy those shortcomings. To be balanced, she's also quick to praise the nice touches I try to provide (particularly cooking, which I do almost exclusively in our house). The times I've spent in my punishment chair in our basement have almost always been 'attitude adjustment' stints.

Well, an 'automatic' response on my part yesterday morning led to a bad day for me. She had noticed that I had not tidied as usual after our evening in the family room, an expected daily duty, and sternly, firmly noted it, then told me to do better. Before I could think (anyone see a pattern here?) I defensively shot off a comment that noted we had gone to bed later than usual, in fact were falling asleep in our chairs.

She cut me off sharply, eyes flashing. 'Who's in charge here?' I noted that it was indeed she who is head of our household. 'Damn right,' she responded, 'And as I have the title and run this show, your expected response when I note sub-par performance is to acknowledge, apologize, and fix it!' If she had been a cat her tail would have been whipping back and forth. 'Yes, milady,' I said. 'That's another thing,' she went on, clearly upset, 'It's not 'milady', it's 'my Lady'. I am your Lady, and I want you to always say 'My Lady'. Got it?' Not being a fool, I responded 'Yes, my Lady'.

At that point she was cooling down a bit, but the next thing she said did not reflect that. 'I'd put you in your chair, but when I do that you're useless to me as a butler. So, I have an alternative idea: I've noticed that our baseboards are filthy, all through the house - you've fallen down on that job, too. Given that, I want them all cleaned. Today. Every damn baseboard or radiator in house. Vacuumed. Washed, Polished dry. Every. Single. One. When you tell me you're done, I will inspect. If you fail, you will be punished. Now, go; after you've done the tidying I pointed out, get busy'.

Not bragging, but we have a big house with lots of rooms. Since I was wearing a jacket and tie, I was soon sweating; I needed a headband and rag to stay presentable. My Lady spent much of the day reading out on the deck and talking on the phone, buzzing my watch occasionally when she needed anything. As I sweated and cleaned, Mr. Happy was aroused by my predicament. It took the entire day, so I had lots of time to think about how best to respond when she criticizes me again. In my head, I repeated it like a mantra: 'Yes, my Lady'. Fortunately for me, it was Leftover Night for dinner, which was just barely on time.

She actually had a white rag to use for inspection; fortunately again, I passed. Her reward for me was a pair of handcuffs, her signal that it was time for Pussy Worship.

Mark Owen and Larrious like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice